PDA

View Full Version : O-Linemen can't wear Speedo's so they avoid South Florida!!

DrewOldSchool
10-28-2006, 10:49 PM
I think I finally realize the problem. O-Linemen of any real caliber avoid South Florida. It's the whole insecurity thing. I mean if you weighed over 300 lbs would you wanna be walking down South Beach in a thong? I think they like those cold places where the layers of "love" keep a lady warm at night. Cause, as it stands we haven't an O-Lineman, be it college or pro, who can block in South Florida!!

McMichael
10-28-2006, 10:51 PM
this is true and we have known this since game 1 when daunte got sacked 55 times in one quarter

DrewOldSchool
10-28-2006, 10:55 PM
this is true and we have known this since game 1 when daunte got sacked 55 times in one quarter

We saw it again today when UM couldn't convert on 3rd and 1 like three times.

McMichael
10-28-2006, 10:57 PM
yah it sucks our o-line ranks among the worst 3 or 4 in the league.

however i have lost lots of respect for UM and don't really care to follow them anymore.

what they did on the field was so stupid.... they should be sent to jail i mean come on stomping on guys while they're down? smacking them with ur helmet? what is this a street fight??? lost tons of respect for the organization especially how they barely even punished them!

KippyIA1354
10-28-2006, 11:00 PM
I think I finally realize the problem. O-Linemen of any real caliber avoid South Florida. It's the whole insecurity thing. I mean if you weighed over 300 lbs would you wanna be walking down South Beach in a thong? I think they like those cold places where the layers of "love" keep a lady warm at night. Cause, as it stands we haven't an O-Lineman, be it college or pro, who can block in South Florida!!
Go to bed young one!! You will actually gain and hour to rest your weary head!! Then and only then you will free us of your threads!!

Vertical Limit
10-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Nice theory. Now tell me, why would someone who weighs over 300 pounds ever think of wearing a speedo?

Also, what male actually wears a speedo? Jesus, I can't beleive I am posting in this topic.

How about, we don't have proven offensive linemen because we don't spend on proven offensive linemen? Because they think Hudson Houck is god and could turn anyone into a HOF'er.

boxer
10-28-2006, 11:05 PM

Amazing....why do I even log into this site....I quess u forgot about webb, koch,stephenson and all the others that have played here. U are not a fins fan!!!!!

MNFINFAN
10-29-2006, 01:08 PM
yah it sucks our o-line ranks among the worst 3 or 4 in the league.

however i have lost lots of respect for UM and don't really care to follow them anymore.

what they did on the field was so stupid.... they should be sent to jail i mean come on stomping on guys while they're down? smacking them with ur helmet? what is this a street fight??? lost tons of respect for the organization especially how they barely even punished them!
Dude, you realise that on the same day Dartmouth and Holy Cross got into a huge fight on the football field after the game, and that the police had to be called in and had a hard time restraining the players? Where was the news coverage and outrage there? What suspensions were handed out there? This fight was over a supposed direspect of the school logo. In the FIU fight they attacked a UM player!

Where is the outrage against the FIU players that started it and attacked the kicker? What happened to the LSU players that hit UM players with helmets and injured them last year?

The UM players responded as anyone in that situation would by standing up for an attacked player. People lost some control as they do in crowd situations, the player from UM who swung his helmet was suspended indefinitely he got what he deserved. The others fed off the crowd frenzy and support of a team member. The FIU kids deserved to get harsher sanctions as they bloody started the fight.

Hell Haynesworth only got a 5 game stamp and his was an unprovoked attack! What you lost all disrespect for the NFL for barely punishing him?

Everybody makes it sound like Miami is the instigator of every fight that starts anywhere in the world. Hell I am amazed that UM hasn't been blamed for the war in Iraq.

McMichael
10-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Dude, you realise that on the same day Dartmouth and Holy Cross got into a huge fight on the football field after the game, and that the police had to be called in and had a hard time restraining the players? Where was the news coverage and outrage there? What suspensions were handed out there? This fight was over a supposed direspect of the school logo. In the FIU fight they attacked a UM player!

Where is the outrage against the FIU players that started it and attacked the kicker? What happened to the LSU players that hit UM players with helmets and injured them last year?

The UM players responded as anyone in that situation would by standing up for an attacked player. People lost some control as they do in crowd situations, the player from UM who swung his helmet was suspended indefinitely he got what he deserved. The others fed off the crowd frenzy and support of a team member. The FIU kids deserved to get harsher sanctions as they bloody started the fight.

Hell Haynesworth only got a 5 game stamp and his was an unprovoked attack! What you lost all disrespect for the NFL for barely punishing him?

Everybody makes it sound like Miami is the instigator of every fight that starts anywhere in the world. Hell I am amazed that UM hasn't been blamed for the war in Iraq.

if u are honestly trying to defend what happened on that field i feel bad for you.