PDA

View Full Version : Can we just forfeit next week?

DolfanDaveInATX
10-29-2006, 03:35 PM
I've been watching the Bears torture the 49ers today and I can't believe the NFL is going to follow through with making this Dolphins team play Chicago next Sunday. :boohoo:

cnc66
10-29-2006, 03:39 PM
find a new team

MrEd
10-29-2006, 03:41 PM
I've been watching the Bears torture the 49ers today and I can't believe the NFL is going to follow through with making this Dolphins team play Chicago next Sunday. :boohoo:

:sidelol:

Aqua4Ever04
10-29-2006, 03:43 PM
find a new team

That's what I was thinking. Didn't you see Arizona play Chicago? They are beatable. Perhaps you are one of those guys Dennis Green is talking about when he said we should just crown em.'

elite14eva
10-29-2006, 03:45 PM
beatable they are.

footballphin
10-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Let's just beat them and start over in the second half of the season.

bluehaze
10-29-2006, 03:48 PM
LOL 41-0 Bears and it's only halftime :eek:

MustangFinFan
10-29-2006, 03:50 PM

well unless u didnt notice...they are beating the 49ers out of all teams...a team with a horrible secondary, horrible O-line, not-so-good QB, receivers who cant catch.....reminds me of the Miami Dolphins.

i think if we are losing big time in the 1st half...we should play our rookies...it would be the BEST practice they can get, playing the best team in the league. Put in Joe Toledo, Anthony Alabi, Joe Berger, Kevin Vickerson, Jason Allen, Matt Roth, Fred Evans.

Pocoloco
10-29-2006, 03:56 PM
i think if we are losing big time in the 1st half...we should play our rookies...it would be the BEST practice they can get, playing the best team in the league. Put in Joe Toledo, Anthony Alabi, Joe Berger, Kevin Vickerson, Jason Allen, Matt Roth, Fred Evans.

Toledo is on IR, Berger may start anyway. It's unfortunate to see Evans get listed as inactive week after week, he had a great preseason and I thought he could get some plays this year

DolfanDaveInATX
10-29-2006, 06:18 PM
That's what I was thinking. Didn't you see Arizona play Chicago? They are beatable. Perhaps you are one of those guys Dennis Green is talking about when he said we should just crown em.'

That game was in Phoenix.

At home, the Bears have won their four games by 34-7, 37-6, 40-7, and 41-10.

For those who need help with the math, that is 152 points for Chicago, 30 points for not-Chicago.

Spray Mucus
10-29-2006, 06:46 PM

I can't belive your wearing a pink shirt with purple pants.

Spray Mucus
10-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Who said anything about the Fins beeing tortured, maybe the Bears get tortured :evil: We are coming off that bye week ya know. I not afraid of tem. So I expect i a surging Dolphins next week, maybe we win, maybe we wont. If we lose cause they are better, so be it. But i expect a torrid effort from our Fins. We will fight to fininish strong.

I couldn't have said that better myself. Seriously, I couldn't! my grammar sucks too!

guatemalanfan
10-29-2006, 07:52 PM
we will kill 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spray Mucus
10-29-2006, 08:06 PM
we will kill 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be teh awesome if we really did kill them... Give a gun to Marcus Vick because he has fire arm experiance, and have him mow down the entire Defense!

sure it's murder but we'll win! Hopefully.

d-day
10-29-2006, 08:47 PM
That would be teh awesome if we really did kill them... Give a gun to Marcus Vick because he has fire arm experiance, and have him mow down the entire Defense!

sure it's murder but we'll win! Hopefully.

meat is murder... tasty, tasty murder