PDA

View Full Version : Bears Fans welcome you to the Pleasure Dome

DongaBoy2
10-29-2006, 06:19 PM
The one positive that will be in your favor next Sunday will be the fact that you'll have the whole second half to get some leftover yard work done.

The Bears should have the game tucked away by the end of the first half.

You are now free to wander this thread, giving all of us Bears fans the reasons why you will end our perfect season, and the tired and worn excuses for why we are overrated.

Fish 12
Bear 38

cnc66
10-29-2006, 06:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/baumerbear2.gif (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/baumerbear2.gif)

DongaBoy2
10-29-2006, 06:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/baumerbear2.gif (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/baumerbear2.gif)

Good to see that Miami really knows how to love their Pets.

icephinfan
10-29-2006, 06:25 PM
Your 51 years old, geesh.

Sure your not 15????

DongaBoy2
10-29-2006, 06:27 PM
Your 51 years old, geesh.

Sure your not 15????

No, when I was fifteen I was getting laid on a regular basis:sidelol:

Phins28
10-29-2006, 08:11 PM

With other boys :rolleyes:

Perfect23
10-29-2006, 08:13 PM
come on man did you have to do this I like the bears now your forcing me to start to hate them which i really don't want to do.

DongaBoy2
10-29-2006, 08:34 PM
come on man did you have to do this I like the bears now your forcing me to start to hate them which i really don't want to do.Hey, you can keep liking Bears.....Just don't "LIKE" Bears ok big guy?

TotoreMexico
10-29-2006, 08:53 PM

:rofl:

adamprez2003
10-29-2006, 09:50 PM

maybe we can get that pic on the home page:lol:

icephinfan
10-29-2006, 09:52 PM
With other boys :rolleyes:

Notice how this post got overlooked????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PhinzN703
10-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Ohhh so now a "Bears" fan has all of a sudden found Finheaven after going 7-0. Wow, I just have a gut feeling that they wouldnt be here if they were 3-4 or something.

Weird :lol:

PhinzN703
10-30-2006, 01:25 PM

Hmmm, so you think lying about getting laid at 15 will impress us and make you seem cool.

Whoops, someone was mistaken

DongaBoy2
10-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Wow, I just have a gut feeling that they wouldnt be here if they were 3-4 or something.

Weird :lol:

Just relax Phin Fans, all of your soon to be pain will be over by halftime of next Sunday's game.:boohoo:

Alex44
10-30-2006, 01:33 PM

So you admit your not anymore?

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 02:14 PM
The one positive that will be in your favor next Sunday will be the fact that you'll have the whole second half to get some leftover yard work done.

You are now free to wander this thread, giving all of us Bears fans the reasons why you will end our perfect season, and the tired and worn excuses for why we are overrated.

Fish 12
Bear 38Dude, admit that you are still - and will always be - bitter for your loss to us in '85. You know it. It probably consumes you when you are up late at night, pondering the Bears' history. Right - I hit the nail on the head, eh! Thought so.

Here's a different take on Sunday. There is absolutely NOOOOO pressure on us! None! We lose, everyone expects it. But if we beat you, you'll look silly and it will likely throw you into a tail spin, you'll struggle the rest of the season, and lose in the first round of the playoffs!

We got nothin' to lose the rest of the season. That alone makes us more dangerous.

And, also, none of our losses have been of the blow out variety this season. We've done plenty to lose games this year, but we've generally been in them at the very least. You can expect a helluvan effort Sunday, especially after our bye week!

Sweet Dreams!

PhinzN703
10-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Just relax Phin Fans, all of your soon to be pain will be over by halftime of next Sunday's game.:boohoo:

Doesnt matter anyway man. 1-7, 2-6. We're gunna be top 5 in the draft regardless. Go ahead and win by 67,000.

I want to see you yoyos beat Manning and Indy.

aesop
10-30-2006, 06:35 PM
So you admit your not anymore?Who the hell would want to be getting laid at 50 unless you're a rich ******* getting with younger chicks?

Ronnie 23
10-30-2006, 08:03 PM
what a gayfer

icephinfan
10-30-2006, 08:03 PM
what a gayfer

:sidelol:

54Fins
10-30-2006, 08:30 PM

Fish 12
Bear 38They said that back in 85' too.:wink:

Perfect23
10-30-2006, 08:32 PM
I hope we win

Alex44
10-31-2006, 12:48 PM
Who the hell would want to be getting laid at 50 unless you're a rich ******* getting with younger chicks?

I plan on living a long time, and Im not goin from the age of 50 on without sex I know that for sure. Pay a hooker or something :lol:

TotoreMexico
10-31-2006, 03:06 PM
what a gayfer

:lol:

TotoreMexico
11-05-2006, 05:32 PM

Fish 12
Bear 38

:roflmao:

Do you want to check your prediction again?

dob72
11-05-2006, 06:07 PM
ronnie brown ran the fukk over urlacher

PHINPHOURLIFE
11-05-2006, 06:09 PM
[quote=DongaBoy2]The one positive that will be in your favor next Sunday will be the fact that you'll have the whole second half to get some leftover yard work done.

DOLPHINS 31
Bear 13/quote]:boohoo:

love it.good call buddy:sidelol:

305TillIDie
11-05-2006, 06:17 PM
we wont see this bear fan nomore :lol:

WharfRat
11-05-2006, 06:24 PM
How's it taste there Cubby?

http://images.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/EatCrow2.gif

nikeair497
11-05-2006, 06:47 PM
You Lose.

350Chevy
11-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Miami = 1
Bears fan = -10

Bears and Bears fans = Mega Owned...

DongaBoy2
11-05-2006, 07:31 PM
we wont see this bear fan
nomore :lol:I'm here. You won. 2-6....We lost 7-1......You dominated us.....Exposed
Grossman and our
porous run defense.....and were able to keep a bunch of senile old drunken
bed-wetters, (72' Dolphins) happy for another year.

350Chevy
11-05-2006, 10:26 PM
That's all the excuses you could come up with? Come on. You can do better than that. After all the trash talking you did about how great your wanna-be team is that has only played losing teams all season just got crushed by the worst team in the NFL and that's the only exscuse you have? lol.. Chicago blows worse than Miami.. How so? Miami not only beat them.. but dominated them..

Chicago is owned.

Try again skippy.

DongaBoy2
11-06-2006, 12:23 AM
That's all the excuses you could come up with? Come on. You can do better than that. After all the trash talking you did about how great your wanna-be team is that has only played losing teams all season just got crushed by the worst team in the NFL and that's the only exscuse you have? lol.. Chicago blows worse than Miami.. How so? Miami not only beat them.. but dominated them..

Chicago is owned.

Try again skippy.Oh ok.... your 06 dolphin team is the Greatest team ever to grace the field of any and all NFL franchises ever to play. I can't see the 06 dolphins losing another game all season long. The 06 Dolphins will make the Playoffs, while the lowly Bears will slide off of the playoff radar screen.

Dolphnz02648
11-06-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm here. You won. 2-6....We lost 7-1......You dominated us.....Exposed
Grossman
and our
porous
run defense.....and were able to keep a bunch of senile old drunken
bed-wetters
, (72' Dolphins) happy for another year.Now, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chicago have one of the best run defenses in the NFL, and still gave up 157 yards on the ground to Ronnie Brown? Even behind our horrible O-line? Yeah... I think so.

Shula Come Back!
11-06-2006, 12:46 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was our superbowl this year and i'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icephinfan
11-06-2006, 12:58 AM
We beat the Bears with a horrible QB!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
11-06-2006, 01:17 AM

Nice prediction numb nuts, and dip**** still can't take the loss like a man.

350Chevy
11-06-2006, 01:20 AM
Oh ok.... your 06 dolphin team is the Greatest team ever to grace the field of any and all NFL franchises ever to play. blah blah blah I'm an idiot...

I never said Miami was good. If you read any of my posts I said they suck. Considering a sucky team just SPANKED your pitiful Bears. I'd say you're not only an idiot but owned out-right. Specially since you insisted in this thread that Miami would get crushed by the crappy bears who've not played any team worth a darn this entire year. Yeah! Go bears! lol...

nikeair497
11-06-2006, 01:25 AM
You Lose.

DolfanTom
11-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Oh ok.... your 06 dolphin team is the Greatest team ever to grace the field of any and all NFL franchises ever to play. I can't see the 06 dolphins losing another game all season long. The 06 Dolphins will make the Playoffs, while the lowly Bears will slide off of the playoff radar screen.Loser, nobody is saying this. Our season is still rotten and we'll miss the playoffs (OK, if we win eight straight to end the season and sneak in, I'll gladly eat crow on that), and you are likely going to take your division.

But you have been BADLY EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!

Admit it, you were big-time overconfident! Your personal comments here gave us absolutely no respect! You didn't even think we'd give you a battle, let alone win by 18!

In a lot of ways, we're very similar teams. Neither of us has a long-term solution at QB :sidelol::lol:!

Enjoy your 10-6 season and first-round playoff exit! :boohoo::boohoo:

retired opfinistic
11-06-2006, 11:22 AM

Fish 12
Bear 38you were close o your prediction. Hope you like crow shoved down your throat DongsuckingBoy!:sidelol:

DolfanTom
11-06-2006, 11:26 AM
you were close o your prediction. Hope you like crow shoved down your throat DongsuckingBoy!:sidelol:I'm telling you - we can at least be pround that we exposed the Bears and will be the primary reason they go 3-5 the rest of the way to finish 10-6. That's aweful for a team starting 7-0.

We ain't got much to cheer about this year, but this is something we can definitely be proud of!

retired opfinistic
11-06-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm telling you - we can at least be pround that we exposed the Bears and will be the primary reason they go 3-5 the rest of the way to finish 10-6. That's aweful for a team starting 7-0.

We ain't got much to cheer about this year, but this is something we can definitely be proud of!:D

MoFinz
11-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Oh ok.... your 06 dolphin team is the Greatest team ever to grace the field of any and all NFL franchises ever to play. I can't see the 06 dolphins losing another game all season long. The 06 Dolphins will make the Playoffs, while the lowly Bears will slide off of the playoff radar screen.

It really is embarrasing when someone comes into your own backyard and totally emasculates you in front of the home fans isnt it?

Now tuck tail and run ChoadaBoy.....nothing you can say can trump the *** whooping ya got.

Prophet
11-06-2006, 11:52 AM

Fish 12
Bear 38

The Bears are overrated. Grossman is a joke.

trate121hb
11-06-2006, 12:12 PM
i knew the bears werent as good as everyone thought but i did not think we can go up there and win.....im glad we did and i hope this 50 yr old loud mouth didnt have a heart attack.....how do u like ur crow??? well done....cause thats how we love our bear!!!

u mgiht set records now for shortest finheaven lifespan.....im sure youll be gone soon.....no undefeated for you and how fitting that we are always the one that handles it to you guys......got a suggestion, buy a bottle or two and watch the 85 game and yhesterdays game all day for the rest of ur life....dolphins prediction 8-8...bears will be no better than 11-5, probably 10-6

FinaticalOne
11-06-2006, 04:22 PM
"The Bears are exactly what we thought they were"

Shula Come Back!
11-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Rex Grossman is Jason Taylor's prison b1tch!!!!

icephinfan
11-06-2006, 07:56 PM

Grossman is all Defensive Ends B!TCH!!!!!!:lol:

Shula Come Back!
11-06-2006, 08:00 PM

Grossman is all Defensive Ends B!TCH!!!!!!:lol:

true....he is lucky strahan is out next week!

icephinfan
11-06-2006, 08:02 PM
true....he is lucky strahan is out next week!

Yeah, big time.

We can't get to cocky, remember Harrington is our QB.:shakeno:

finfan01
11-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Yeah, big time.

We can't get to cocky, remember Harrington is our QB.:shakeno:

W/E.........no more bad losses would be perfect:tongue:

icephinfan
11-06-2006, 08:07 PM
W/E.........no more bad losses would be perfect:tongue:

It would be.

:tongue: WTF?????:evil:

Mike13
11-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Urlacher: Don't worry guys I'll get him!

bang.

Ronnie gets up as if it was nothing more than a mosquito bite, as for Brian, we'll he got hurt big time.

What was the name of that DB that Ronnie knocked down?:lol:

350Chevy
11-07-2006, 01:27 AM

LMAO! :sidelol: