PDA

View Full Version : How many points will Da Bears beat the Phins by?

PatriotDynasty
10-29-2006, 07:45 PM
My guess? 56 points.

56-0. Saban is benched for Dave Wannstedt in the 2nd half :sidelol:

Link
10-29-2006, 07:54 PM

The Bears won huge today. This year teams that win big one week have not shown the next week. Bears destroyed the Bills the week before they nearly loss to Arizona. This time they do lose.

FLOUNDER
10-29-2006, 07:55 PM
yes they do, they wont go undefeated this season

Vertical Limit
10-29-2006, 09:00 PM

Miami will win. End of discussion.

GoBills24
10-29-2006, 09:34 PM

Miami will win. End of discussion.

What makes you so confident?

:confused:

adamprez2003
10-29-2006, 09:35 PM
less points than the patriots will be beat by the vikings

DongaBoy2
10-29-2006, 11:01 PM
This game will be in the

Fins 9
bears 38

Range

adamprez2003
10-29-2006, 11:12 PM
This game will be in the

Fins 9
bears 38

Range

I'll take the Dolphins plus 29 points. whats the bet

icephinfan
10-30-2006, 02:57 AM

Because he is a loyal Die Hard Dolphin fan, like you are with the Jets....Ooops I mean Bills:lol: :wink:

Link
10-30-2006, 03:52 AM

Read the second post. That will tell you why I think Miami has a chance. If the bears hadn't blown out the competition today I think Miami's chance wouldn't be as good, but there is always a chance.

muscle979
10-30-2006, 12:06 PM
Bears win by 7 to 10. That's what I'm expecting. Hopefully I'm wrong and they pull off the huge upset.

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Read the second post. That will tell you why I think Miami has a chance. If the bears hadn't blown out the competition today I think Miami's chance wouldn't be as good, but there is always a chance.

It's not like that's a set-in-stone trend.

How come it's not, the Bears pummel their first 5 opponents, win a close one, then pummel their NEXT 5 opponents??

Blurch
10-30-2006, 01:21 PM
The Bears win by at least 1,369 :lol:

SpurzN703
10-30-2006, 01:23 PM

You got smoked too, whats so funny? 2-5 boy

Bears 38
Dolphins 10

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 02:18 PM

The Bears won huge today. This year teams that win big one week have not shown the next week. Bears destroyed the Bills the week before they nearly loss to Arizona. This time they do lose.You beat me to the punch w/ this one!

I think we have a better shot than most people will give us, that's for sure!

The Bears are good, no doubt, but we'll come to play!

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Bears win by 7 to 10. That's what I'm expecting. Hopefully I'm wrong and they pull off the huge upset.The non-homer in me says the same thing, but I think we have a shot. It would make the season for us, and give us a positive to build on for the rest of the season and onto '07. Hopefully.

Link
10-30-2006, 02:50 PM
It's not like that's a set-in-stone trend.

How come it's not, the Bears pummel their first 5 opponents, win a close one, then pummel their NEXT 5 opponents??

Hey trust me normally I would say you were right and I am not being a homer. I want Miami to win more then anything, but what tells me we do win is the teams that have won huge one week (and believe me if I need to name them I will) have not shown the next week. Look at the Steelers a few weeks ago against the Chiefs. What happened the next week? There are so many examples. The Bears got insanely lucky last time. No I don't think Miami will crush the bears, but I do look for a close game.

We now live in a time where the NFL is crazy. One week a team will look dominant the next week people will wonder how these guys made it to the pros. Its just the way things are now. How else would you explain all of the upsets week to week?

Blurch
10-30-2006, 03:03 PM
You got smoked too, whats so funny? 2-5 boy

Bears 38
Dolphins 10

The Vikings are 2-5??? I thought we were 4-2. (Soon to be 5-2 after we
kick your rival NE''s a s s tonight)

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey trust me normally I would say you were right and I am not being a homer. I want Miami to win more then anything, but what tells me we do win is the teams that have won huge one week (and believe me if I need to name them I will) have not shown the next week. Look at the Steelers a few weeks ago against the Chiefs. What happened the next week? There are so many examples. The Bears got insanely lucky last time. No I don't think Miami will crush the bears, but I do look for a close game.

We now live in a time where the NFL is crazy. One week a team will look dominant the next week people will wonder how these guys made it to the pros. Its just the way things are now. How else would you explain all of the upsets week to week?

The Dolphins haven't shown be anything thus far that shows me they can hand with the Bears.

I mean, the Bills were coming off of a big win against Minnesota at home, and look what happened on October 8th. Add in that Chicago will be at home, and very fired up, and you don't have very favorable conditions.

Bears D-Line vs. Dolphins O-Line. I can see that matchup getting very ugly, because even Chicago's backups can be starters on many other teams. Chicago's defense is some of the best I've seen, and they really turn up the heat at Soldier Field.

If the game was @ Miami, I could see Miami hanging in there, because of the humid weather, but it's not.

Trust me, Bills fans were acting the same way, leading up to the game at Soldier Field. But by the time the 2nd quarter had started, we knew this was way over our heads.

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 03:14 PM
The Dolphins haven't shown be anything thus far that shows me they can hand with the Bears.

I mean, the Bills were coming off of a big win against Minnesota at home, and look what happened on October 8th. Add in that Chicago will be at home, and very fired up, and you don't have very favorable conditions.

Bears D-Line vs. Dolphins O-Line. I can see that matchup getting very ugly, because even Chicago's backups can be starters on many other teams. Chicago's defense is some of the best I've seen, and they really turn up the heat at Soldier Field.

If the game was @ Miami, I could see Miami hanging in there, because of the humid weather, but it's not.

Trust me, Bills fans were acting the same way, leading up to the game at Soldier Field. But by the time the 2nd quarter had started, we knew this was way over our heads.The only thing I can offer is that we've generally been competitive in games this season, only to choke when we have the chance to make big plays - while giving them up at the same time. The one silver lining, glass half-full thing I can say is we've at least been in every game we've played.

Maybe after a bye week, we can play a clean game and pull off the upset!

As I've said in other threads, I'm always expecting a win. Otherwise, why watch?

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:18 PM
The only thing I can offer is that we've generally been competitive in games this season, only to choke when we have the chance to make big plays - while giving them up at the same time. The one silver lining, glass half-full thing I can say is we've at least been in every game we've played.

Maybe after a bye week, we can play a clean game and pull off the upset!

As I've said in other threads, I'm always expecting a win. Otherwise, why watch?

Or you can be rusty, while the Bears are hot and on a roll.

:tongue:

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Or you can be rusty, while the Bears are hot and on a roll.

:tongue:I'll take rusty right now! Rusty would be an improvement!

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:20 PM
I'll take rusty right now! Rusty would be an improvement!

Rusty won't do it against the Bears at Soldier Field.

:wink:

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Rusty won't do it against the Bears at Soldier Field.

:wink:No, likely not. But I am encouraged by the woeful Cardinal's first three quarters against the Bears. Maybe we can learn something from them and have the same success against Grossman as they did.

'course, scoring may be an issue for us.

And heck, the Raiders beat the Steelers (holy crap, what's that say about the Dolphins now that I think about it .... :fire::fire::fire:)

Anyways, stop ruining my positive vibe! We're going to beat the Bears, dammit!! :wink:

Link
10-30-2006, 03:28 PM

Trust me, Bills fans were acting the same way, leading up to the game at Soldier Field. But by the time the 2nd quarter had started, we knew this was way over our heads.

You just proved my point. No I am not saying the Dolphins are guarenteed a victory, but we certainly have a better chance since the Bears may be facing a let down week.

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Anyways, stop ruining my positive vibe! We're going to beat the Bears, dammit!! :wink:

Be warned, believing this will only make the pain tougher on Monday, which will make the Phins fans posting in a more miserable mood.....

Hmmm, YEAH THE PHINS ARE BEATING THE BEARS!! WHOO!!!

:lol:

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:31 PM
You just proved my point. No I am not saying the Dolphins are guarenteed a victory, but we certainly have a better chance since the Bears may be facing a let down week.

I'm just saying, the Bills fans' attitude was similar to what the Phins fans' attitude is now.

Link
10-30-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm just saying, the Bills fans' attitude was similar to what the Phins fans' attitude is now.

Yes, but we will see. I kinda am going to hate the idea of seeing the main board if I am right. There will be playoff talk and crap again. While its not out of question and I would love nothing more, the cold hard truth is Miami will beat a good team here and there. All strugling teams do, but they also lose to the bad teams too. I am not giving up hope, but it looks like this will be a long season for us Dolphin fans. We really need a miracle. :(

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Yes, but we will see. I kinda am going to hate the idea of seeing the main board if I am right. There will be playoff talk and crap again. While its not out of question and I would love nothing more, the cold hard truth is Miami will beat a good team here and there. All strugling teams do, but they also lose to the bad teams too. I am not giving up hope, but it looks like this will be a long season for us Dolphin fans. We really need a miracle. :(

The attitude in this post is a complete 180 from your first.

The best thing is, the Phins have nothing to lose. Chicago is faced with the pressure of finishing undefeated every week. Miami can play real loose in this game, kind of a "what the hell" attitude.

Link
10-30-2006, 03:45 PM
The attitude in this post is a complete 180 from your first.

The best thing is, the Phins have nothing to lose. Chicago is faced with the pressure of finishing undefeated every week. Miami can play real loose in this game, kind of a "what the hell" attitude.

Not really. I have been saying all along that Miami will win. They will. I am just realistic. I am forever optimistic, but I also see where my team is.

nick1
10-30-2006, 03:51 PM
it will be close, we aren't the 49ers. they have to work against our defense to get anything. no way they put up over 30. I say the Bears win by 10 at the most

SpurzN703
10-30-2006, 04:48 PM
The Vikings are 2-5??? I thought we were 4-2. (Soon to be 5-2 after we
kick your rival NE''s a s s tonight)

Sorry dude, wrong team. I like Minnesota and Brad Johnson. I need Williamson to have a game tonight to put me at 7-1 in my FFL.

Let's go Vikes, kick some Brady ashe man :wink:

Shula Come Back!
10-30-2006, 09:19 PM
The Bears will win 27-10 which isn't that bad considering......The Dolphins usually don't get blown out, they just blow every single oppurtunity they have to score or gain momentum!!! This will be their worst *ss kciking this season, but it still won't be that bad.

like2god
11-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Hey DongBoy, Blurch, and all of you Jills, Jets and Pansies fans........

31 - 13

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Not only did the Dolphins beat the best team in the NFL, but Ronnie Brown ran all over the best D in the league and Jason Taylor continued to play like a monster. :up: :www:

Link
11-05-2006, 05:49 PM

31 - 13

Not only did the Dolphins beat the best team in the NFL, but Ronnie Brown ran all over the best D in the league and Jason Taylor continued to play like a monster. :up: :www:

Geee I remember hearing someone in possibly this thread saying Miami would win.

Wonder you it was....

PHINPHOURLIFE
11-05-2006, 06:07 PM
My guess? 56 points.

How many points are your patsies gonna let peyton and crowd score???

a-S clown :dolphins:

INPHINITY
11-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Where is everybody?? Again the patsie fans show us their *****'s!!! Good call you ****in tools!!

like2god
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Geee I remember hearing someone in possibly this thread saying Miami would win.

Wonder you it was....

Excellent call Link, good job.

TotoreMexico
11-05-2006, 06:24 PM

31 - 13

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

PatriotDynasty
11-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Alright, alright, good game. Now you'll finish 2-14 instead of 1-15! Congrats!

Colorado Dolfan
11-05-2006, 06:52 PM

:tantrum:

350Chevy
11-05-2006, 07:11 PM

NE gets owned tonight.. Congrats!

350Chevy
11-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Last post was made before NE got owned.. Thanks. ;)

Swantoon
11-06-2006, 01:21 AM
31-13 :sidelol:
even funnier is Tom Brady's 4 interceptions

Mike13
11-06-2006, 01:58 AM

Damn Blurch, to the 49ers.

My guess? 56 points.

More proof that pats fans are artards, they won't be back for awhile.

retired opfinistic
11-06-2006, 09:39 AM
My guess? 56 points.

56-0. Saban is benched for Dave Wannstedt in the 2nd half :sidelol:Link was close, -18.

DolfanTom
11-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Link was close, -18.And people laughed when some of us (not me) said -10! :sidelol:

Vertical Limit
11-06-2006, 12:05 PM

=) Told ya.

Capt. Dick
11-06-2006, 02:24 PM
My guess? 56 points.

56-0.

If you`re a weather forecaster, the people in your area are fuk`d.:lol:

Prakk
11-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I feel so good this morning about the title of this thread. Bwahahahahaha.... Now, where are those Colts?

BwanaZulia
11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
So glad I didn't in on this thread.

BZ