PDA

View Full Version : When will Miami march out these dopes?

DongaBoy2
10-29-2006, 11:12 PM
With both my Bears and the Indy Colts @ 7-0 How long will the Dolphins wait before they foist upon the Viewing public, those drunken farts known as the 72
Dulphins?

The Universe knows the special powers that these Human
Vodoo Spells have on the football Gods.

Just think, Both the Bears and the Colts go undefeated and meet
each other in the Superbowl in MIAMI. It would be poetic justice for all the times that Miami dragged these farts out to "JINX" the team who had yet to lose.

like2god
10-29-2006, 11:14 PM
With both my Bears and the Indy Colts @ 7-0I think that says it all right there.

GoBills24
10-29-2006, 11:20 PM
I think that says it all right there.

I don't think he meant those are both his favorite teams.

But it definitely sounds like it.

like2god
10-29-2006, 11:22 PM
I don't think he meant those are both his favorite teams.

But it definitely sounds like it.
I'm just wondering what he did with his Steelers jersey from last year. :lol:

GoBills24
10-29-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm just wondering what he did with his Steelers jersey from last year. :lol:

And the Patriots jersey before, and Broncos jersey before that, and...well, you get the picture.

:D

like2god
10-29-2006, 11:25 PM
And the Patriots jersey before, and Broncos jersey before that, and...well, you get the picture.

:D

Now you're catching on. :yes:

adamprez2003
10-30-2006, 12:06 AM
With both my Bears and the Indy Colts @ 7-0 How long will the Dolphins wait before they foist upon the Viewing public, those drunken farts known as the 72
Dulphins

?

The Universe knows the special powers that these Human
Vodoo

Spells have on the football Gods.

Just think, Both the Bears and the Colts go undefeated and meet
each

other in the Superbowl in MIAMI. It would be poetic justice for all the times that Miami dragged these farts out to "JINX" the team who had yet to lose.

You wont even get by the Giants in the playoffs. You're a regular season wonder and a post season blunder

DongaBoy2
10-30-2006, 01:14 AM
You wont even get by the Giants in the playoffs. You're a regular season wonder and a post season blunderSee everyone, this handsome young man knows what I am saying. I'm a Bears Fan that doesn't expect the Bear to go undefeated. I still have them losing three, Giants, Pats, and Rams.

BUT>>>>>>If they Beat those three they will run the table. And then.....Miami will trot out the 72' GeezerDulfins to try to break the spell once again.

B-lo
10-30-2006, 09:39 AM
See everyone, this handsome young man knows what I am saying. I'm a Bears Fan that doesn't expect the Bear to go undefeated. I still have them losing three, Giants, Pats, and Rams.

BUT>>>>>>If they Beat those three they will run the table. And then.....Miami will trot out the 72' GeezerDulfins to try to break the spell once again. Any predictions who dong boy's team will be next year?:sidelol:

like2god
10-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Any predictions who dong boy's team will be next year?:sidelol:
Well, he'll be wearing his ".......... " jersey after they win the SuperBowl, but once next season starts it will take him until at least Week 7 before he can really get an idea of who will finish with the best record. We'll ask him then. :lol:

B-lo
10-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Well, he'll be wearing his ".......... " jersey after they win the SuperBowl, but once next season starts it will take him until at least Week 7 before he can really get an idea of who will finish with the best record. We'll ask him then. :lol:

.We will have to wait and see , seems like the best prediction.
:lol:

Capt. Dick
10-30-2006, 12:32 PM
We`ll not only march out the `72 team, we`ll include the `85 team and you`ll stand at attention and salute.