PDA

View Full Version : Bears fans five favorite words to hear....

DongaBoy2
10-29-2006, 11:15 PM
":sidelol:Joey Harrington, Back to Pass":sidelol:

finfan01
10-30-2006, 12:00 AM

Wow.....no:shakeno:

adamprez2003
10-30-2006, 01:00 AM
Dolphins four favorite words to hear - Dolphins 38 Bears 24

icephinfan
10-30-2006, 02:52 AM

Your becoming quite the poster aren't you????:shakeno:

Capt. Dick
10-30-2006, 04:11 AM
Dolphins wreck Bears perfect season.:lol:

Link
10-30-2006, 04:28 AM

Yup. :up:

muscle979
10-30-2006, 12:05 PM

Let's make it six words:

Dolphins wreck Bears' perfect season AGAIN!

DongaBoy2
10-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Let's make it six words:

Dolphins wreck Bears' perfect season AGAIN!But Please promise that at some point during this season you'll drag out those crumudgeonly, depends wearing members of the 72' Dulphins to LOL......preserve their perfect season....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

MoFinz
10-30-2006, 01:54 PM
But Please promise that at some point during this season you'll drag out those crumudgeonly, depends wearing members of the 72' Dulphins to LOL......preserve their perfect season....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Somebody bookmark this post, because when he comes back next year as a Redskins or whoever has the hottest bandwagon fan we can remind him...........

Nice going ChoadaBoy.......51? Maybe your inseam. Your KungFu is weak, go back to dojo and resume your disciplining with the other Shao Lin Bear man lovers

DongaBoy2
10-30-2006, 02:08 PM
MoFinz[/LEFT]]Somebody bookmark this post, because when he comes back next year as a Redskins or whoever has the hottest bandwagon fan we can remind him...........

Nice going
ChoadaBoy.......51? Maybe your inseam. Your
KungFu is weak, go back to
dojo and resume your disciplining with the other
Shao Lin Bear man loversI do apologize for not having the Smack skills that apparently many here possess.

But really, Redskins? even Washington fans won't admit to that.

So I'll try to be more of a challenge for you. But you must understand, I don't have the copious amounts of experience that most of you here have because of the level of ineptitude that your team has been exhibiting this year. You have to be good at smack talk because there aren't any positives to expound upon based on the Dolphins record.

You're going nowhere, and that's got to make you mad. So yeah, you can say that I'm an annual bandwagon jumper, I'm not, but whatever, it's just fun coming over to other boards and watch them meltdown.

Enjoy the game Sunday

Bruce Jacobs was right about
DolphinFan.

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 02:25 PM
But Please promise that at some point during this season you'll drag out those crumudgeonly, depends wearing members of the 72' Dulphins to LOL......preserve their perfect season....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....This is what kills me about bitter non-Dolfans. Like the '72 season isn't something to be proud of? Of course those guys are going to want their accomplishment to be remembered! Wouldn't you?

These guys may drink Champagne every time the last undefeated team loses each season - but they'd also be the first in line to congratulate the next team that does go unbeaten (should it happen).

Criticizing these guys would be like telling your kid to STFU about geting straight A's, or pitching a perfect game. Wouldn't you want them to be proud of the accomplishment?

Anyways, you're just bitter the '85 Bears couldn't match it! And why was that again? ... :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

MoFinz
10-30-2006, 03:07 PM
'We didnt come here lookin' fo trouble,
were just doin' the Bears Superbowl shuffle....."

Tell the truth, you just rubbed one out didnt you Choadaboy?

Oh yeah, you guys have a glorious past :lol:

MoFinz
10-30-2006, 03:34 PM
I do apologize for not having the Smack skills that apparently many here possess.

But really, Redskins? even Washington fans won't admit to that.

So I'll try to be more of a challenge for you. But you must understand, I don't have the copious amounts of experience that most of you here have because of the level of ineptitude that your team has been exhibiting this year. You have to be good at smack talk because there aren't any positives to expound upon based on the Dolphins record.

You're going nowhere, and that's got to make you mad. So yeah, you can say that I'm an annual bandwagon jumper, I'm not, but whatever, it's just fun coming over to other boards and watch them meltdown.

Enjoy the game Sunday

Bruce Jacobs was right about
DolphinFan.

Man, the Bears sucked since Ditka left, up until last year. You really are a bandwagoner arent ya ChoadaBoy?

If anyone has copious experience dealing with a franchises ineptitude, it has to be a Bears fan. How many QB's have you been through since mcmahon? And youre telling me with a straight face Grossman is that good? And it all happened overnight?

Pass the deutschie to the left hand side man:shakeno:

adamprez2003
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM
But Please promise that at some point during this season you'll drag out those crumudgeonly, depends wearing members of the 72' Dulphins to LOL......preserve their perfect season....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

hey one of them passed away this week. this aint the best week to diss em

gillderais
10-30-2006, 05:28 PM

http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?op=article&article_id=733731

Blurch
10-30-2006, 06:18 PM

Or how about:

"Returning at QB, Daunte Culpepper"
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: