PDA

View Full Version : Passrush Presents: White Right Texas...

PassRush
10-30-2006, 03:32 AM
Thats right, there is a town in texas called White Right... It is rediculous. Anyways, this is the second instalment of the roadtrip stories. A little background for this one: Josh and I were in a rush to get as far away from New Orlense as possible, lest be blow all our money and contract Hepatitus A-Z. We got into Texas, and sticking to our policy of keeping freeways to a minimum, we decided to take Route 69(yes, 69) through Texas up to I-40, which would take us to route 66, taking us right to Flagstaff. At this point, we had no idea how borring Texas would be. Some friendly Texan told us that 69 would show us what Texas was all about; he was right, interesting things in Texas are few and far between and SR69 put the exclamation point of that fact quite well.

After taking 69 two thirds of the way through Texas, we stopped for gas in a small town called White Right. Josh and I walked into the gas station at around 6:30pm, I used the rest room and Josh started pumping gas. I come out of the bathroom and some 16-17 year old redneck boy intentionaly shoulder checks me. "You gonna say sorry boy?" he says. I offer up a half assed "**** you" and keep walking. He walks in front of me, with two of his friends watching, pushes me and says "did you hear me boy?". Before I can react, Josh drops out of the sky and cracks the kid right across the mouth. Having been in a few fights along side Josh, I tackle one of the friends and began beating on him. After a few seconds, some guys pulled us both off. As we are being restrained, Josh looks at the other friend, who is at this point about ten feet away, watching by the soda cooler. "What are you gonna do, hillbilly?" josh exclaims. The kid, who is clearly younger than the other two(I would guess about 15, pretty big though) says "I am going to buy a Dr Pepper and drag my friends out of here".

Yes, we were beating up on high schoolers, but they started it and it was fun. It was the only gas station in this town I believe so it must have been the local hangout. We were quick to turn around and get on I-30, as I had talked to the attendant and mentioned we were heading towards 40. Because of them, we spent an extra two hours in Texas and we were pretty worried about there being a warrent out for our arrest. The best part is that josh was recording a video about how boring Texas was just as all this started, so he is talking, suddenly he looks over, "oh shi--"(end video)

Timmy54
10-30-2006, 12:41 PM
passrush kicking random highschooler butt on a road trip. Who owns the right to this screenplay??

Megatron
10-30-2006, 02:30 PM
I had an old guitar amp I bought second hand that needed fixin. When I opened it on the inside it said " Made by beautiful women, under controlled circumstances in White Right, Texas." lol

greatwade
10-30-2006, 03:20 PM
:shakeno: passrush, that wasn't very nice of you

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

UltraDol-Fan
10-30-2006, 03:26 PM
:lol: nice, some of the people who live in the country haven't grasped modern society yet

Timmy54
10-30-2006, 04:23 PM
i just love that the hoodlums there are 15 year old guys asking random people to say escuse me and then get their butt whipped.