PDA

View Full Version : My bad/good weekend

Alex44
10-30-2006, 11:17 AM
This is pretty pointless I just need to rant some.

My mom had a Halloween party with all her friends over, she tells me she really doesnt want me out there all night. Which was frustrating but fine whatever. So I go in my room and my dog got hit by a car and died 9 pm on Saturday. Now truthfully I never liked him and wasnt very nice to him sometimes, but I didnt want him dead and I was really sad because every animal or person deserves to live.

Well we buried him Sunday morning and my moms boyfriend asks me to go with him to his sword fighting/weaponary group in the park. So I went, and it was fun. We used long swords and I learned a lot of basic and a couple advanced difficulty things, next week I think is a different weapon and I'll probally go back. They make us use wooden swords though :lol: only my moms boyfriend and the teacher dude get metal swords. My body hurts like hell from sparring, which we used padded swords for (dont take padded to mean soft, they feel like hammers, they just arent sharp.

Oh and the Dolphins didnt lose :D

So basically I just needed to blow some steam and straighten my thoughts out.

greatwade
10-30-2006, 11:20 AM
sorry to hear about your pooch.

Similar weekend over here, cept my pooch is still alive and swell, it was my friend's mom, and they really really wanted me out there all night. Also our sword fight in the park almost got us arrested.

Again, sorry about fido. :(

WharfRat
10-30-2006, 11:36 AM
Sorry to hear about your dog... even though you didn't like him....

Timmy54
10-30-2006, 12:34 PM
sorry for your dog

my weekend was similar as well, no costume party, no mother or mother in law, i was out all night tho, and my sword fight was during a poker tourney, you figure it out.

like2god
10-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Sorry to hear about you dog Alex.

Other than that it doesn't sound like things were that bad. I haven't had a sword fight since that time Spray and I ..........well, forget I just said that. :escape:

:lol:

Alex44
10-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Sorry to hear about you dog Alex.

Other than that it doesn't sound like things were that bad. I haven't had a sword fight since that time Spray and I ..........well, forget I just said that. :escape:

I figure its good self defense for when Kinzua comes after me :lol:

like2god
10-30-2006, 01:07 PM
I figure its good self defense for when Kinzua comes after me :lol:

Trust me Alex, you will need more than a wooden stick to fend off Kinzua. :lol:

Alex44
10-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Trust me Alex, you will need more than a wooden stick to fend off Kinzua. :lol:

I have a metal sword I bought like a few months ago, so I always have that :lol:

like2god
10-30-2006, 01:17 PM
I have a metal sword I bought like a few months ago, so I always have that :lol: