PDA

View Full Version : What Men Consider Beautiful

BAMAPHIN 22
10-30-2006, 02:48 PM
It`s a question that has baffled women for ages. What do men consider beautiful in women? Most of us believe men only see looks as beautiful simply because the media believes it is true. They show us busty females with perfect bodies plastered across our television screens, billboards, and posters, or skinny little models posing in barely there undergarments and designer clothing and we automatically think; "The woman of every man`s dreams". But ask any guy and you may very well be surprised to learn those perfect bodies and skinny models are far from his dream girl.

Recently, an online survey discovered that men preferred women with an average size body and curves to those whose bodies bared more bone than fat; like the models we see on the runways.

However, even while an average size body did turn their heads, it was actually a woman`s personality that men considered beautiful the most. They also think that a woman with self-confidence is beautiful. Kind, caring and sincere were three other attributes that were also considered beautiful in a woman as well as a woman who is willing to listen to him and engage in conversation with him.

And what did they find beautiful as far as looks? When it comes to physical attributes, the eyes have it. Men also confessed that women with natural average-sized breasts were more beautiful than women with breast implants. And when it comes to women`s fashion they think we look beautiful in casual clothing verses neat. And what underwear did they find beautiful on a woman? Surprisingly, average and feminine beat out the skimpy erotic panties found on models in adult magazines. Even more surprising, the surveys found that men thought women with a barely there, natural makeup looked more beautiful than women who wear a lot of makeup.

So what gives? Apparently guys are finding out that there`s more than meets the eye when it comes to a woman being beautiful. Men would rather get to know a woman and discover that she is beautiful naturally instead of just judging her from the way she looks and finding out that she`s really an ugly person on the inside. They’re discovering what we’ve known all along, that true beauty lies within.

And what about all of the wonderful mothers and grandmothers out there? Well smile, because while they might not admit it, a survey found that the men in your life secretly think you’re beautiful too!

So does this mean that we`ll be saying adios to those perfect and skinny bodies in the media too? Probably not, since the media knows that there`s still a whole new generation of young men who are willing to believe that age-old tactic of "Sex sells". Still, we have begun to notice that more and more average and curvy size women are making their presence known in Hollywood and we`re loving it!

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/10/30/what-men-consider-beautiful/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carefair.com%2FMen%2FWhat_Men_Consider_Beautiful_1037.html&frame=true

greatwade
10-30-2006, 03:17 PM
:sidelol:

Motion
10-30-2006, 03:20 PM
:woot: for curves!

greatwade
10-30-2006, 03:21 PM
:woot: four curves!

boobs, butts, third chins, and cankles????

WharfRat
10-30-2006, 03:21 PM
I agree with all of that.
Eye-candy is one thing.... but the "girl of my dreams" isn't a Barbie doll...

greatwade
10-30-2006, 03:24 PM

i've been experiencing similiar nightmares. I think its the phase of the moon we are in right now. :wink:

Motion
10-30-2006, 03:24 PM
boobs, butts, third chins, and cankles????
Absolutely!

Wait, how are cankles considered curves?

ch19079
10-30-2006, 03:27 PM
they must have surveyed a bunch of whipped married men with their wifes watching.

What real men consiter beautiful:
5'9", 105 lbs, tan, blonde, natural C ****, clothes dont matter as long as you can see how big their **** are, how small their waste is, and how nice their *** looks, a friendly personallity, and the fact that she is willing to have sex with me.

In_Flames
10-30-2006, 03:35 PM
what I consider beautiful:

Elisha Cuthbert
Andriana Lima
Kiera Knightley
Kate Beckinsale
Rachael McAdams
Alyssa Milano
my wife :D

WharfRat
10-30-2006, 03:36 PM
I think its the phase of the moon we are in right now. :wink:

is that why my facial hair is growing so rapidly?

Majpain
10-30-2006, 03:37 PM

Elisha Cuthbert
Andriana Lima
Kiera Knightley
Kate Beckinsale
Rachael McAdams
Alyssa Milano

What no Brit?:shakeno: :lol j/k.

In_Flames
10-30-2006, 03:39 PM
What no Brit?:shakeno: :lol j/k.
I figured someone would have already covered that one, I mean c'mon there is a thread dedicated to her...:tongue:

Dolfan984
10-30-2006, 04:00 PM
they must have surveyed a bunch of whipped married men with their wifes watching.

5'9", 105 lbs, tan, blonde, natural C ****, clothes dont matter as long as you can see how big their **** are, how small their waste is, and how nice their *** looks, a friendly personallity, and the fact that she is willing to have sex with me.

good post :lol:

PhinzN703
10-30-2006, 04:34 PM
The 3 Jessicas - Simpson, Alba and Biel

Elisha Cuthbert, Scarlett Johannsen and Shanna Moakler

Hell I can name millions

greatwade
10-30-2006, 04:36 PM
The 3 Jessicas - Simpson, Alba and Biel

Elisha Cuthbert, Scarlett Johannsen and Shanna Moakler

Hell I can name millions wanna bet?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-30-2006, 04:52 PM
However, even while an average size body did turn their heads, it was actually a woman`s personality that men considered beautiful the most.what a bunch of ****.

MNFINFAN
10-30-2006, 04:59 PM

My thoughts on reading this was their wives asked them to fill out the ****ing survey.

When I go to the beach, I ain't looking at the homely girl with the great personality, unless you define personality as a great rack. I am looking at the ones with the nice arse and a great pair of ****. Well she cannot have a face that looks like a horse either. Otherwise we run into 'Good from far, but far from good' syndrome.

Does that make me a hypocritic chauvinist pig, why yes I think it does.

greatwade
10-30-2006, 05:04 PM
what a bunch of ****.
me, I'll have a smoke after sex, and think to myself:

Dayummmmmm, what a great ****ing personality!

awesome thread!

inFINSible
10-30-2006, 05:13 PM
It`s a question that has baffled women for ages. What do men consider beautiful in women? Most of us believe men only see looks as beautiful simply because the media believes it is true. They show us busty females with perfect bodies plastered across our television screens, billboards, and posters, or skinny little models posing in barely there undergarments and designer clothing and we automatically think; "The woman of every man`s dreams". But ask any guy and you may very well be surprised to learn those perfect bodies and skinny models are far from his dream girl.

Recently, an online survey discovered that men preferred women with an average size body and curves to those whose bodies bared more bone than fat; like the models we see on the runways.

However, even while an average size body did turn their heads, it was actually a woman`s personality that men considered beautiful the most. They also think that a woman with self-confidence is beautiful. Kind, caring and sincere were three other attributes that were also considered beautiful in a woman as well as a woman who is willing to listen to him and engage in conversation with him.

And what did they find beautiful as far as looks? When it comes to physical attributes, the eyes have it. Men also confessed that women with natural average-sized breasts were more beautiful than women with breast implants. And when it comes to women`s fashion they think we look beautiful in casual clothing verses neat. And what underwear did they find beautiful on a woman? Surprisingly, average and feminine beat out the skimpy erotic panties found on models in adult magazines. Even more surprising, the surveys found that men thought women with a barely there, natural makeup looked more beautiful than women who wear a lot of makeup.

So what gives? Apparently guys are finding out that there`s more than meets the eye when it comes to a woman being beautiful. Men would rather get to know a woman and discover that she is beautiful naturally instead of just judging her from the way she looks and finding out that she`s really an ugly person on the inside. They’re discovering what we’ve known all along, that true beauty lies within.

And what about all of the wonderful mothers and grandmothers out there? Well smile, because while they might not admit it, a survey found that the men in your life secretly think you’re beautiful too!

So does this mean that we`ll be saying adios to those perfect and skinny bodies in the media too? Probably not, since the media knows that there`s still a whole new generation of young men who are willing to believe that age-old tactic of "Sex sells". Still, we have begun to notice that more and more average and curvy size women are making their presence known in Hollywood and we`re loving it!

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/10/30/what-men-consider-beautiful/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carefair.com%2FMen%2FWhat_Men_Consider_Beautiful_1037.html&frame=true
Was this a survey in "MetroSexual Now" magazine?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM

awesome thread!
i thought that after sex you usually say "so what's this guy's name again?"

:gayjoke:

inFINSible
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM

Elisha Cuthbert
Andriana Lima
Kiera Knightley
Kate Beckinsale
Rachael McAdams
Alyssa Milano

Fixed that for you.

Please, Send cash in lieu of "thank you" card.

Motion
10-30-2006, 05:16 PM

awesome thread!

You too?

I thought that was common practice. Who knew?

gillderais
10-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Still, we have begun to notice that more and more average and curvy size women are making their presence known in Hollywood and we`re loving it!

No more skinny chicks! :D

I like it when your booty go bump, bump Girl make your booty go bump, bump How you make your booty go bump, bump You got a whole lot a junk in your trunk,

greatwade
10-30-2006, 06:26 PM
i thought that after sex you usually say "so what's this guy's name again?"

:gayjoke:

well played. Reminds me of my boys. It's not gay that we make gay jokes, and talk all gay. Right, d-day? The nakedness, mayo, and no-chicks out loud rules are a bit gay, but the jokes and moaning certainly aren't.

I consider it beautiful, to stay OT.

FinaciousOne
10-30-2006, 06:35 PM
I would submit that the single most attractive quality in a woman is willingness.

After a long "dry-spell", meeting a willing women is like finding an oasis in the desert. During such times, willingness can cause a man to overlook those little physical imperfections reminiscent of Quasimodo. Many will even pay the "50 dollar to make you holler" fee, to be with a "professionally willing" woman, inspite of her lack of teeth.

Willingness is a personality trait. Maybe they're right.

darkmistress
10-30-2006, 07:06 PM
I think they confused "girl of your dreams" with "girl you'd like to marry" :chuckle: Plus I'm pretty sure 9/10 guys probably couldn't tell the difference between real and fake boobs :chuckle:

NJFINSFAN1
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM
I think they confused "girl of your dreams" with "girl you'd like to marry" :chuckle: Plus I'm pretty sure 9/10 guys probably couldn't tell the difference between real and fake boobs :chuckle:

I can in my age group!!!!!:wink:

ih8brady
10-30-2006, 08:48 PM
I have no shame in being heterosexual, and physically no woman(alive) I've seen is more attractive than Adriana Lima and most model types. Although that is my ideal in looks, I still value personality in a woman very much(assuming we're talking relationship and not a one night stand)

Silverphin
10-30-2006, 08:57 PM
what a bunch of ****.

Not really. It depends on the guy.

Me personally, I'll take a girl that has a look that'll make me side glance and a five star personality over a girl that makes me say "DAMN" when I see her but has a bad personality.

Silverphin
10-30-2006, 08:58 PM

:dotdot:

Den54
10-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Barbra Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery in their hey day were something to behold.:D

Quelonio
10-30-2006, 09:24 PM
I would submit that the single most attractive quality in a woman is willingness.

After a long "dry-spell", meeting a willing women is like finding an oasis in the desert. During such times, willingness can cause a man to overlook those little physical imperfections reminiscent of Quasimodo. Many will even pay the "50 dollar to make you holler" fee, to be with a "professionally willing" woman, inspite of her lack of teeth.

Willingness is a personality trait. Maybe they're right.

:yes: I had a gf not the most atractive girl in the world, not the brightest, not the nicest. But she was more than willing to do it around twice a day... So we stayed together for a while. Happy times (except of course that same "willigness" became a problem with fidelity after a couple months... :( )

The Rev
10-30-2006, 09:30 PM

does Helena Bucket know about this? :wink:

dolphan117
10-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Not really. It depends on the guy.

Me personally, I'll take a girl that has a look that'll make me side glance and a five star personality over a girl that makes me say "DAMN" when I see her but has a bad personality.Same, don't get me wrong I find absolutely nothing wrong with stunningly hot chicks but if you are talking about a serious relationship that will go on for years I would rather have a reasonably attractive woman with a great personality than a Jessica Simpson clone who is STUNINGLY hot but has the brains and personality of a gnat.

FinaciousOne
10-30-2006, 10:08 PM
does Helena Bucket know about this? :wink:

Of course. Who do you think told him.

Muck
10-31-2006, 12:20 AM
You know some stupid ***** wrote this.

I mean, when the most shocking revelation is "guys prefer naturally beautiful women", you realize how stupid and insecure the average woman is (according to this author). And they say we're clueless. :lol:

Where's Maury Povich with the shocking updates??

"Wade, you are not the father."

PrepDogg
10-31-2006, 12:23 AM
Same, don't get me wrong I find absolutely nothing wrong with stunningly hot chicks but if you are talking about a serious relationship that will go on for years I would rather have a reasonably attractive woman with a great personality than a Jessica Simpson clone who is STUNINGLY hot but has the brains and personality of a gnat.

This guy knows. :clap:

MNFINFAN
10-31-2006, 11:56 AM
This guy knows. :clap:
Yes, however the title was called what men consider beautiful, not what men consider marrying type. Big difference there.

Motion
10-31-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes, however the title was called what men consider beautiful, not what men consider marrying type. Big difference there.

Not necessarily, depends what your definition of beautiful is.

gillderais
10-31-2006, 12:35 PM
If she has a F-cup or higher, she's in.

FinMadness
10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Here's my dream girl.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/Goth_Girl_by_sygnin-1.jpg

gillderais
10-31-2006, 03:19 PM
Here's my dream girl.

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/108/4/7/Goth_Girl_by_sygnin.jpg

She looks like an animated version of Angelina Jolie.

In_Flames
10-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Fixed that for you.

Please, Send cash in lieu of "thank you" card.

good catch, thanks.... :foundout:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-31-2006, 03:42 PM
If she has a F-cup or higher, she's in.
do F-cups even exist?

greatwade
10-31-2006, 03:58 PM
do F-cups even exist?

maybe. They even have airbags in the doors nowadays for goodness sakes.