PDA

View Full Version : Oprah Gives Audience Members Debit Cards

BAMAPHIN 22
10-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Oprah Winfrey has famously given members of her audience new cars, paid off their debts and fulfilled their wildest dreams. Now she's given them what she calls the "gift of giving back."

On a show that aired Monday, Winfrey gave more than 300 audience members $1,000 debit cards sponsored by the Bank of America to donate to a charitable cause.

Winfrey called the show her "favorite giveaway ever."

"I can honestly say that every gift I've ever given has brought at least as much happiness to me as it has to the person I've given it to," the 52-year-old talk-show host said. "That's the feeling I want to pass on to you."

People can give the entire sum to one person relatives aren't eligible or they can split it among charitable causes. Audience members also received a DVD recorder to tape their stories for a future show.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2615899

greatwade
10-30-2006, 03:11 PM
oprah gave me an STD twice. Fat skinny beyotch.

ch19079
10-30-2006, 03:19 PM
must be nice to be so rich that you can give away 300,000 bucks to random people...... especially if you can write it off as a buisness/advertising expense.

greatwade
10-30-2006, 03:55 PM
must be nice to be so rich that you can give away 300,000 bucks to random people...... especially if you can write it off as a buisness/advertising expense.
not is she not giving away jack diddlee, bank of america most likely is in this case, she is probably getting paid for them to have the right to give unto her audience, furthermore, she is getting priceless free goodwill for her charitable ways. And then saying stuff like:

"I can honestly say that every gift I've ever given has brought at least as much happiness to me as it has to the person I've given it to," the 52-year-old talk-show host said. "That's the feeling I want to pass on to you."

"You're going to open your hearts, you're going to be really creative, and you're going to spend it all at once on one stranger or spend a dollar on every person," Winfrey said. "Imagine the love and kindness you can spread with $1,000."

beyotch wipes her ash with $1000 bills. It's times like this I'm rooting for the cholesteral.

T it's all a bunch of crap.

/too soon?

DeathStar
10-30-2006, 03:58 PM
not is she not giving away jack diddlee, bank of america most likely is in this case, she is probably getting paid for them to have the right to give her audience, furthermore, she is getting priceless free goodwill for her charitable ways.

so why not go to the show and get free moeny instead of complaining??? if you get beat em, join em!!!

greatwade
10-30-2006, 04:10 PM
so why not go to the show and get free moeny instead of complaining??? if you get beat em, join em!!!
1) i wasn't complaining, simply a harsh observation, dear sir
2) if I was complaining, it would a) more enjoyable than her show
and b) easier than taking my ash to Cheecago in the farking winter
3) If you'll join me, we could probably beat em
4) how's school going? you finish lighting the bulb with teh potato yet?
5) i eat $1000 gift cards for breakfast

Timmy54
10-30-2006, 04:18 PM
oprahs ****** was using this as community service for the random shooting earlier this year.

theghost
10-30-2006, 04:21 PM
Oprah turned me on in the color purple.

SpurzN703
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
The funny part about it was they had commercials for ABC about her show today trying to hype up the Monday Episode like "What will Oprah be giving to her audience this time?!"

Oh my, I'm really going to be so excited to sit at home on my couch while 300 audience members get free cars, money, and DVD crap.

Why torture yourself like that? :eek:

Noodle Arm
10-30-2006, 04:44 PM
I bet the audience was pissed. Last time, Oprah gave away new cars...now she hands them $1,000 in debit cards that must be spent on charities.

gillderais
10-30-2006, 05:32 PM
beyotch wipes her ash with $1000 bills. It's times like this I'm rooting for the cholesteral.

Oprah's Angry Fat people's Club (OAFC) are totally irrelevant and have zero clout.

greatwade
10-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Oprah's Angry Fat people's Club (OAFC) are totally irrelevant and have zero clout.

sourcasm?

seriously, I don't give two squirts, unlike Lord Vader's presumption.

I love that Oprah makes duckets fleecing america's moran population that have a huge void in their day and need for feel good stories.

Me, I pay $36 to amoy/amuse you freaks. W/E floats your boats, I say.

:peck:

PrepDogg
10-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Must be nice to be filthy friggin' rich.

greatwade
10-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Must be nice to be filthy friggin' rich.

sometimes it leaves you empty, soulless and longing.

picking up the swedish bikini team in the Bugati usually mitigates those feelings, but they return. They always fooking return. :boohoo:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PrepDogg
10-30-2006, 07:10 PM
sometimes it leaves you empty, soulless and longing.

picking up the swedish bikini team in the Bugati usually mitigates those feelings, but they return. They always fooking return. :boohoo:

http://www.greaton.com/getsmearound.jpg

:lol: