PDA

View Full Version : I want to fight a Bills or Jets fan.

The Samurai
10-30-2006, 03:24 PM
I have been pretty angry lately and I want to unleash my anger on a Bills or Jets fan. If any of these fans from these punk teams want to fight me back then tell me where you live and I can meet you somewhere close by and we can scrap.

Somewhere in the Miami/South Florida area preferably.

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:27 PM
I have been pretty angry lately and I want to unleash my anger on a Bills or Jets fan. If any of these fans from these punk teams want to fight me back then tell me where you live and I can meet you somewhere close by and we can scrap.

A guy with an avatar of himself wearing a Michael Myers mask, wanting to meet up with a Jets or Bills fan in the So. Florida area to "fight" because he is angry.

I'll pass.

:evil:

like2god
10-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Not to steal your thunder or anything but if there are any really hot supermodels with no morals and plenty of hot friends, I want to meet up with you. Preferably anywhere at anytime.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, just wanted to throw that out there.

:lol:

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 03:31 PM

Somewhere in the Miami/South Florida area preferably.What about Patriot fans? Surely you must feel the same anger towards them? In regards to street toughness, here is how I see fans of our division rivals:

Jets - poor boys from the streets who were picked on as kids, but get tougher as they grow older, vowing to strike revenge against those who have wronged them. But they ultimately let their emotions get the best of them, causing them to make the wrong move at the wrong time ... and then end up in jail with a boyfriend nicknamed "Bull".

Bills - again, picked on as kids, but they're a little smarter than the Jet fans. They try to travel in packs so they can better defend themselves. Gangs, if you will. But, usually, they try to pick on gangs that have accomplished far more than them - say "Dolphin gangs" - and fall short at the end of the fight.

Patriots - a bunch of POOS-EEEES.

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Not to steal your thunder or anything but if there are any really hot supermodels with no morals and plenty of hot friends, I want to meet up with you. Preferably anywhere at anytime.

Oh c'mon L2G, he did say Florida!

Hot supermodels with no morals are as rampant in Florida, as crooked politicians are in Buffalo / WNY.

:wink:

The Samurai
10-30-2006, 03:34 PM
A guy with an avatar of himself wearing a Michael Myers mask, wanting to meet up with a Jets or Bills fan in the So. Florida area to "fight" because he is angry.

I'll pass.

:evil:

Translation: scared.

DolfanTom
10-30-2006, 03:34 PM

.Especially no morals!! Very important!

GoBills24
10-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Translation: scared.

No, it's just that you could be the reincarnation of John Wayne Gacy.

like2god
10-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Oh c'mon L2G, he did say Florida!

Hot supermodels with no morals are as rampant in Florida, as crooked politicians are in Buffalo / WNY.

I'm not picky, that's why I said anywhere. :lol:

Especially no morals!! Very important!

:yes: Those are the best kind. :hump:

icephinfan
10-30-2006, 05:44 PM
HMMM interesting.

B-lo
10-31-2006, 08:42 AM

Somewhere in the Miami/South Florida area preferably. NICE!!!!! FINALLY someone like me! You just let me know your (arena) and I'll be there! Seems to me like the only "punk" things around here are the dolphags and you!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
10-31-2006, 11:01 AM
NICE!!!!! FINALLY someone like me! You just let me know your (arena) and I'll be there! Seems to me like the only "punk" things around here are the dolphags and you!:cooldude:B-lo couldn't punch himself out of a wet paper bag!:lol:

Capt. Dick
10-31-2006, 11:29 AM
And Blo excepts the challenge. I will promote it and sell tickets.

NO CHARGE...Phin fans

$150.00...buffalo fans who will be seated next to the porta-potty`s.

Might as well make a little walk around money from `em.:D

adamprez2003
10-31-2006, 12:00 PM
What about Patriot fans? Surely you must feel the same anger towards them? In regards to street toughness, here is how I see fans of our division rivals:

Jets - poor boys from the streets who were picked on as kids, but get tougher as they grow older, vowing to strike revenge against those who have wronged them. But they ultimately let their emotions get the best of them, causing them to make the wrong move at the wrong time ... and then end up in jail with a boyfriend nicknamed "Bull".

Bills - again, picked on as kids, but they're a little smarter than the Jet fans. They try to travel in packs so they can better defend themselves. Gangs, if you will. But, usually, they try to pick on gangs that have accomplished far more than them - say "Dolphin gangs" - and fall short at the end of the fight.

Patriots - a bunch of POOS-EEEES.

actually living in new york city i can safely say that if you were any good at fighting you became a Giants fan. If you were the nerdy, dorky or fat kid you became a Jets fan. Trust me, I'm not saying that to be funny or to stick it to the Jets fans. It is one hundred percent true. same thing with Yankees fans and Mets fans. The mets and jets are the same fan pool

B-lo
10-31-2006, 12:23 PM
B-lo couldn't punch himself out of a wet paper bag!:lol: If Captain dikhead is charging, we might as well have to as# whippin's on the card...... want some action, fagtastic?

like2god
10-31-2006, 12:41 PM
want some action, fagtastic?

Whoa whoa whoa, take your sissy sweet talk to the Patriots board. We don't swing that way on this site, Blowboy. :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
If Captain dikhead is charging, we might as well have to as# whippin's on the card...... want some action, fagtastic?

Don`t you mean "two" @ss whippin`s, Einstein?:lol:

B-lo
10-31-2006, 01:04 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, take your sissy sweet talk to the Patriots board. We don't swing that way on this site, Blowboy. :lol: There you go thinking that everybody L2bgay too, keep your phaggat sh%t to yourself! I keep trying to tell you just cause you like to be gay/L2Bgay, does not mean everybody else does. So stop twisting my words into your **** fantasies!:cooldude:

B-lo
10-31-2006, 01:05 PM
Don`t you mean "two" @ss whippin`s, Einstein?:lol: Yea that.... thanks for the correction d i ck head!:lol:

like2god
10-31-2006, 01:11 PM
There you go thinking that everybody L2bgay too, keep your phaggat sh%t to yourself! I keep trying to tell you just cause you like to be gay/L2Bgay, does not mean everybody else does. So stop twisting my words into your **** fantasies!:cooldude:

I didn't twist your words BloughBoy, you asked opfin if he wanted some action, not me. :lol:

Nice try though, BloBoi. :lol:

DolfanTom
Why don't we have a big fight, like that one in Anchorman? Dolphin fans can be the Ron Burgundy crew, while the rest of the AFC East can have their picks among everyone else.

Let's all meet in a back alley in - say - SoFla and get it on!

Capt. Dick
Yea that.... thanks for the correction d i ck head!:lol:

Hey, no problem Blo. Who am I to deny helping the mentally challenged.:D

Have you finished spit-shining my septic tank yet?

Mike13
10-31-2006, 01:26 PM
Why don't we have a big fight, like that one in Anchorman? Dolphin fans can be the Ron Burgundy crew, while the rest of the AFC East can have their picks among everyone else.

Let's all meet in a back alley in - say - SoFla and get it on!

Note to Jills fans: That does not translate to gay gangbanging.

Anyway Samuari, just walk around shouting Jets Suck, Bills suck etc, I'm sure a transplant will pop up, insult the ther NY or NE teams if you really want their attention.

B-lo
10-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey, no problem Blo. Who am I to deny helping the mentally challenged.:D

Have you finished spit-shining my septic tank yet? Have you finished spit-shining L2Gays dik yet!:lol: You 2 phaggat ret@rds are made for each other... :D

B-lo
10-31-2006, 03:00 PM
I didn't twist your words BloughBoy, you asked opfin if he wanted some action, not me. :lol:

Nice try though, BloBoi. :lol: U like to be gay, your so confused , In your simple phaggat mind, you think action is gay phaggat sh%t, but most men would understand my post. But you keep on w/your little phaggat interpretations if that's all you got.:D

Colorado Dolfan
10-31-2006, 03:03 PM
B-lo couldn't punch himself out of a wet paper bag!:lol:

Heard he's good with the donkey-punch, though...:eek:

Be afraid... :lol:

like2god
10-31-2006, 03:46 PM
U like to be gay, your so confused , In your simple phaggat mind, you think action is gay phaggat sh%t, but most men would understand my post. But you keep on w/your little phaggat interpretations if that's all you got.:D

Whatever you say Blowboy.

But in all seriousness, have a Happy and safe Halloween B-lo. I think it's great that you and your life partner decided to dress up in one of those 2 person costumes. My only question is......Are you going to be the head or the shaft? :lol:

B-lo
10-31-2006, 03:56 PM

Whatever you say Blowboy.

But in all seriousness, have a Happy and safe Halloween B-lo. I think it's great that you and your life partner decided to dress up in one of those 2 person costumes. My only question is......Are you going to be the head or the shaft? :lol:

:lol: Your fukin warped dude!:lol:

like2god
10-31-2006, 03:57 PM
:lol: Your fukin warped dude!:lol:

Happy Halloween bro. :wink:

finsrclowns
10-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Are you going to be the head or the shaft? :lol:

What do you care? Face it you love both ends.:lol: Happy "trick or trick" Lick2.:lol:

like2god
10-31-2006, 09:56 PM
What do you care? Face it you love both ends.:lol: Happy "trick or trick" Lick2.:lol:
Right back at ya, Slappy. :lol:

finsrclowns
10-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Right back at ya, Slappy. :lol:

Slappy?:lol: Are you typing one handed again?:lol:

like2god
10-31-2006, 10:01 PM
Slappy?:lol: Are you typing one handed again?:lol:

Nope, both of my hands are on the keyboard.

So how was Halloween for you? Did anybody comment on your Power Ranger outfit? :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Have you finished spit-shining L2Gays dik yet!:lol: You 2 phaggat ret@rds are made for each other... :D

If all you got is g@y smack that means you probably have your zip-code stenciled on your closet.:lol:

B-lo
11-01-2006, 08:38 AM
If all you got is g@y smack that means you probably have your zip-code stenciled on your closet.:lol: Capt. D i ckhead , what is stenciled? Now I know your a fukin butt pirate!!!:lol:

B-lo
11-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Looks like ol' samurai is a sissy, with a lot of sh$t talk! WOW , ... perfect match for a dolphag!:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-01-2006, 10:04 AM
If Captain dikhead is charging, we might as well have to as# whippin's on the card...... want some action, fagtastic?uh-oh, I don't swing that way, B-lo me, besides I heard you hit like a girl.:D

B-lo
11-01-2006, 10:47 AM
uh-oh, I don't swing that way, B-lo me, besides I heard you hit like a girl.:D
:lol: That is so original!! Where did you ever come up with that one?:rolleyes:
Oh yea , I heard you look like a girl, I can't hit a women!:D

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Nope, both of my hands are on the keyboard.

So how was Halloween for you? Did anybody comment on your Power Ranger outfit? :lol:

Well I do have a pretty massive chest so some people have made the Power Ranger comparison.:lol:

like2god
11-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Well I do have a pretty massive chest so some people have made the Power Ranger comparison.:lol:

I can see the resemblance.

http://www.halloweenstreet.com/images/product/DS6369.jpg

BleedinGreenNC
11-01-2006, 02:49 PM
When threads go bad!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
what is stenciled?

Congratulations, next to you the average sh!t-house rat equates to Stephen Hawking.:lol:

Yeah... Yeah, I Know. Stephen Hawking.:confused:

Look it up.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM
:lol: That is so original!! Where did you ever come up with that one?:rolleyes:
Oh yea , I heard you look like a girl, I can't hit a women!:DIf you think 6'1, 220 lbs with a c*ck that looks like a baby's arm holding an apple 'looking like a girl' than you got issues my friend!:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM
When threads go bad!:rolleyes::eek: when avatar's go good!

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 06:21 PM
I can see the resemblance.

http://www.halloweenstreet.com/images/product/DS6369.jpg

:sidelol:

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 06:22 PM
If you think 6'1, 220 lbs with a c*ck that looks like a baby's arm holding an apple 'looking like a girl' than you got issues my friend!:lol:

And I'll bet the FBI would like a look at your hard drive.:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
11-01-2006, 09:05 PM
:eek: when avatar's go good!

Or when avatar's are very very bad!!

icephinfan
11-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Or when avatar's are very very bad!!

:eek: Yeah nice avatar http://images.finheaven.com/forums/customavatars/avatar5600_7.gif

Too bad it will get removed though.
Who is that??? (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=5600)

BleedinGreenNC
11-02-2006, 11:39 AM
:eek: Yeah nice avatar http://images.finheaven.com/forums/customavatars/avatar5600_7.gif

Too bad it will get removed though.
Who is that??? (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=5600)

I found her online, no clue who it is. And it shouldnt be removed, it is not offensive.

like2god
11-02-2006, 11:43 AM
I found her online, no clue who it is. And it shouldnt be removed, it is not offensive.

I agree, it isn't offensive. But in saying that, I have seen a few avy's removed that were less "offensive" than yours. :rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
patriot fans would be offended

Itokemhomie34
11-02-2006, 02:39 PM
He asked you if you "want some action". LOL! How Sweet!:wink:

like2god
11-02-2006, 02:46 PM
He asked you if you "want some action". LOL! How Sweet!:wink:

Better watch out homie, Blowboy's on the prowl. :lol:

B-lo
11-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Better watch out homie, Blowboy's on the prowl. :lol: Take it you phaggats are not gamblers, or have any clue, besides your phaggat references... Looks like , U like to be gay has a 1 track mind= .....FAGGAT!!!:lol: Why is that? Your a phaggat , but why push your tendencies on other people?:cooldude:

like2god
11-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Take it you phaggats are not gamblers, or have any clue, besides your phaggat references... Looks like , U like to be gay has a 1 track mind= .....FAGGAT!!!:lol: Why is that? Your a phaggat , but why push your tendencies on other people?:cooldude:

See what I mean homie, he needs it now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Take it you phaggats are not gamblers, or have any clue, besides your phaggat references... Looks like , U like to be gay has a 1 track mind= .....FAGGAT!!!:lol: Why is that? Your a phaggat , but why push your tendencies on other people?:cooldude:how'd your Michael Jackson halloween costume work out for you?

icephinfan
11-02-2006, 05:27 PM
I agree, it isn't offensive. But in saying that, I have seen a few avy's removed that were less "offensive" than yours. :rolleyes2

Yeah, like mine. Damn, I miss Victoria.:(

Itokemhomie34
11-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Take it you phaggats are not gamblers, or have any clue, besides your phaggat references... Looks like , U like to be gay has a 1 track mind= .....FAGGAT!!!:lol: Why is that? Your a phaggat , but why push your tendencies on other people?:cooldude:

Im a gambler. Whats the bet fruity? That you know another way to spell *** (other than the other two in your post)? Or do you know anything about football (not futball either frenchy). do I have to post witty smiley faces like you and Kinzua to get a response. :cooldude: :cooldude: :goof: :lol: :sidelol:

Shula Come Back!
11-02-2006, 08:42 PM

Congrats!!!! You now have the best avy ever!!!

Itokemhomie34
11-02-2006, 09:18 PM

Ive recieved a PM and although I cant post (due to tos, not toes b-lo) I cannot post it, but Blurch and I would like to call you a woosie in the harshest meaning. I mean it. really. I do. And Id like to post a :shakeno: to you. (hows that for a spanking, Blurch?)

B-lo
11-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Ive recieved a PM and although I cant post (due to tos, not toes b-lo) I cannot post it, but Blurch and I would like to call you a woosie in the harshest meaning. I mean it. really. I do. And Id like to post a :shakeno: to you. (hows that for a spanking, Blurch?) Why are you talking about spanking Blurch? And now your not only his butt pirate your his personal speaker too?:lol: As far as the knowing football part, we can argue that all day, but the simple argument is , You and your puuuuseeee phaggat friend should come out from under each other and realize the Bills Spanked both the Dolphags and the Vikings!:cooldude:

like2god
11-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Why are you talking about spanking Blurch? And now your not only his butt pirate your his personal speaker too?:lol: As far as the knowing football part, we can argue that all day, but the simple argument is , You and your puuuuseeee phaggat friend should come out from under each other and realize the Bills Spanked both the Dolphags and the Vikings! :cooldude:

So let me get this straight, you think that "Itokemhomie spanking Blurch" is wrong, but then you go on to brag about 53 guys spanking 106 guys and you don't think its gay? Maaaaaaaan Blohboiy, you sure are showing your true colors............and they're pink. :lol: :lol: :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-03-2006, 10:05 AM
:sidelol:
So let me get this straight, you think that "Itokemhomie spanking Blurch" is wrong, but then you go on to brag about 53 guys spanking 106 guys and you don't think its gay? Maaaaaaaan Blohboiy, you sure are showing your true colors............and they're pink. :lol: :lol: :lol:

.:sidelol:

B-lo
11-03-2006, 10:51 AM

:sidelol: Now your really reaching! You really are fukin stupid, I'm talking about your to phaggat friends and you correlate that to 3 football teams?:confused: There is a HUGE difference here, that only a man of your gayness could not see.:shakeno: :cooldude:

like2god
11-03-2006, 11:00 AM
:sidelol: Now your really reaching! You really are fukin stupid, I'm talking about your to phaggat friends and you correlate that to 3 football teams?:confused: There is a HUGE difference here, that only a man of your gayness could not see.:shakeno: :cooldude:

Oh, I see the difference alright.

You like it when 53 sweaty muscular guys spank 106 sweaty muscular guys, what's not to understand? :lol: :lol: :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-03-2006, 11:01 AM
only a man of your gayness

now that's a classic phrase!:lol:

B-lo
11-03-2006, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=like2god]Oh, I see the difference alright.

You like it when 53 sweaty muscular guys spank 106 sweaty muscular guys, what's not to understand? :lol: :lol: :lol:

.[/QU:shakeno: weak! still reachin..:cooldude:

like2god
11-03-2006, 11:08 AM
now that's a classic phrase!:lol:

And I'm sure it will find its way into every one of blow's posts. :lol:

like2god
11-03-2006, 11:09 AM
weak! still reachin..:cooldude:

Are you talking about your wrists being too weak for a reach around? :confused:

:D

B-lo
11-03-2006, 11:23 AM

:shakeno: your fukin warped dude! I need to put your gay as# on ignore.:lol:

like2god
11-03-2006, 11:33 AM
:shakeno: your fukin warped dude! I need to put your gay as# on ignore.:lol:

It's waaay too easy to get under your skin. :lol:

(no blowboy, don't get excited....not like that :shakeno:)

icephinfan
11-03-2006, 11:37 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

B-lo
11-03-2006, 12:44 PM

It's waaay too easy to get under your skin. :lol:

(no blowboy, don't get excited....not like that :shakeno:)

. No it aint waaay to easy to get under my skin! You got waaaay to much gayness in your skin!!:lol: :cooldude:

Itokemhomie34
11-03-2006, 02:48 PM
No it aint waaay to easy to get under my skin! :lol: :cooldude:

He aint easy, just cheap homie. Anyone can see that a dude with a name like blo, couldnt be easy. I understand.:confused:

retired opfinistic
11-03-2006, 05:19 PM
No it aint waaay to easy to get under my skin! You got waaaay to much gayness in your skin!!:lol: :cooldude:a sweet word and a tube of K-Y does the trick according to Justa!:D :cooldude:

Mike13
11-04-2006, 12:57 AM
This thread belongs in the WTF? file.

finsrclowns
11-04-2006, 11:14 AM
This thread belongs in the WTF? file.

True but so do your posts.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-05-2006, 12:29 AM
True but so do your posts.:lol:speaking of wtf?

Phanatical
11-05-2006, 03:02 AM

That was pretty funny. I got a good laugh from that. Thanks man! :sidelol:

Perfect23
11-05-2006, 03:12 AM
me too

Type-O
11-05-2006, 11:19 AM

Somewhere in the Miami/South Florida area preferably.would you show up for the fight wearing aqua and orange? Ooohhh scrary:sidelol:

finsrclowns
11-05-2006, 12:05 PM
speaking of wtf?

You mean like when your boyfriend uses the oversized dildoe at ramming speed when you weren't expecting it?:lol:

PatriotReign
11-05-2006, 01:44 PM

Such a brilliant post. I see the potential for you being the Wal-Mart assistant night shift manager someday.:dunce:

BTW I'm sure a Bills/Jets fan would love to fight you- where does the short bus drop you off in the afternoons? Be sure to take off your hockey helmet when you get off.:m359:

P2C
11-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Jets and Bills fans are way out of your league..we wouldn't want to fight the doormat of the AFC East. We get to wipe our shoes on you fish every week..isn't that enough? Pre Season Super Bowl champion Miami Dolphins! Let's hear it!

The Samurai
11-05-2006, 07:00 PM
NICE!!!!! FINALLY someone like me! You just let me know your (arena) and I'll be there! Seems to me like the only "punk" things around here are the dolphags and you!:cooldude:

Just to let everyone know: I met up with the turd outside of Cafe Iguana and she thought I was playing around. There were two cops posted on the side suspicously. I offered to fight elsewhere but she refused. She kept pointing at the cops to warn me. What a wuss Ohh well, at least it was nice drive. Maybe someone else will step up.

Itokemhomie34
11-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Just to let everyone know: I met up with the turd outside of Cafe Iguana and she thought I was playing around. There were two cops posted on the side suspicously. I offered to fight elsewhere but she refused. She kept pointing at the cops to warn me. What a wuss Ohh well, at least it was nice drive. Maybe someone else will step up.

Shoulda bought her a Merlot or 7. Thats how Dahmer did it, homie.

B-lo
11-06-2006, 08:51 AM
:sidelol: You punk Bytch!! You finally show up and give some bullsh$t story that you met someone???:sidelol: You truly are a PUNK AS# BYTCH!!!!!:lol: Nice try punk bytch!!!!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
11-06-2006, 09:37 AM
You mean like when your boyfriend uses the oversized dildoe at ramming speed when you weren't expecting it?:lol:your twisted fantasies are disturbing, grasshopper. BGOF is gonna be PMing both of us non-stop now!:lol: