PDA

View Full Version : our organization... the worst in football

Wallace758
10-31-2006, 12:55 AM
bottomline....

CLEAN HOUSE!!!

I'm tempted to switch teams. This team and organization is a joke...Name me one really good draft we have really had since 97? and don't gimme the chambers and mcmichael draft and 2005 hopefully may be good but what draft? it's sad..really is

macblastr
10-31-2006, 12:58 AM
dolphins suck, no doubt about it. but you cant switch teams... a true fan rides out the low times. thats your first problem, the second is you are a saban fan. he needs to be the second guy fired.

mularke should have been fired 3 weeks ago.

Wallace758
10-31-2006, 12:58 AM
and we should have cleaned house after the 2003 season as well

elite14eva
10-31-2006, 01:02 AM
bottomline....

CLEAN HOUSE!!!

I'm tempted to switch teams. This team and organization is a joke...Name me one really good draft we have really had since 97? and don't gimme the chambers and mcmichael draft and 2005 hopefully may be good but what draft? it's sad..really issee ya later.

Roman529
10-31-2006, 01:02 AM
I'll never switch teams....but I just probably don't care as much as I once did. That is what happens when you see the Phins win it back to back in the 1970's, and then go 32+ years without a SB win. This team just does the same old stuff year after year....never doing anything to get better. That's why you have to have things outside of football to keep your world sane. Hopefully we will turn things around, but we could be a lousy team for a long while.

Wallace758
10-31-2006, 01:03 AM
see ya later? why should i watch? every year as a fan i have been dissapointed...at least have one good draft!!! for once and not draft an idiot who can't learn a defense with the # 16 pick...come on bro

dominizzo
10-31-2006, 01:04 AM
WOOOw Switch teams!! U are in the wrong forum buddy!! Go be a patssiiisys fan

Wallace758
10-31-2006, 01:04 AM
draft a qb and maybe i watch

Wallace758
10-31-2006, 01:06 AM
WOOOw Switch teams!! U are in the wrong forum buddy!! Go be a patssiiisys fan

maybe if marino wasn't selfish and wanted to pass on every down and 40 plus every game we would have won one in the 90's...no but the excuse is we didnt have a running back...gimme a break...Marino didn't want a running back...he wanted to be in the spotlight

PatsWin2002
10-31-2006, 01:07 AM
Wallace758 - you're 22 years old!

You've got to be a hardier fan than that. Surely you can remember the early 90's when my Patriots were the laughing stock of the league.

Time changes everything.

Coral Reefer
10-31-2006, 01:09 AM
maybe if marino wasn't selfish and wanted to pass on every down and 40 plus every game we would have won one in the 90's...no but the excuse is we didnt have a running back...gimme a break...Marino didn't want a running back...he wanted to be in the spotlight

What a tool..... :shakeno:

Never heard anything more ridiculous.

PHANTASTIC 13
10-31-2006, 01:09 AM
I think it's time for you to find a new team, we don't need any front runners here. Real fans stick with their team in good times and bad times.:shakeno:

elite14eva
10-31-2006, 01:12 AM
I think it's time for you to find a new team, we don't need any front runners here. Real fans stick with their team in good times and bad times.:shakeno:amen.

PatsWin2002
10-31-2006, 01:14 AM
Also, in this age of parity, you're never as far away as it looks.

Probably not too comforting coming from me, but you can still beat many of the teams in the NFL if you get a franchise QB that's a quick study.

Phanatical
10-31-2006, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace758

What a tool..... :shakeno:

Never heard anything more ridiculous.

Absolutely agree with you Trekbiz. :evil:

NJL52
10-31-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm tempted to switch teams.

Nobody keeping you from doing so.

Wallace758
10-31-2006, 01:27 AM
maybe ill be a bronco fan...they always draft good quality players

Mr.Majestik
10-31-2006, 01:33 AM
draft a qb and maybe i watch
Because we all realize there just isn't any way on earth a quarterback taken in the first-round can't become the next Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Jeff George, Cade McNown, Joey Harrington, Patrick Ramsey, Ryan Leaf, David Klingler, Andre Ware, Jim Druckenmiller, etc, etc.. Historically speaking, such outcomes are more common then Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer and Donovan McNabb. Careful what you wish for.

djphinfan
10-31-2006, 01:36 AM
maybe ill be a bronco fan...they always draft good quality playersplease leave,,,please...

adamprez2003
10-31-2006, 01:42 AM
Under wannstedt we were a joke. with saban we have a chance to get back. its only year two. next year is the first year where we dont have the overhang of the cap difficulties. have some patience. we had to go back to go forward. if we mess up next season's offseason then i might agree with you but so far we have had one good offseason and one average one. we didnt bring any impact players but we got some good role players this year

PhinFan0202
10-31-2006, 02:21 AM
I do like where Saban is going with the team. I didn't like it when we passed on Brees but i think it shows alot about Saban when he didn't overpay to get pricey FA players. He's setting things up so that we can replenish the team with draft picks.

trainwreck
10-31-2006, 02:27 AM
bottomline....

CLEAN HOUSE!!!

I'm tempted to switch teams. This team and organization is a joke...Name me one really good draft we have really had since 97? and don't gimme the chambers and mcmichael draft and 2005 hopefully may be good but what draft? it's sad..really is

Clean house?
Do you mean Saban as well?
Because "Saban supporter" is in your sig...

I feel frustrated too, but you are'nt a true fan if ya want to switch
teams...
Its up to Saban to clean house.
Give him ( Saban ) another year and if he's still suckin arse
then he'll need to go too....

trainwreck
10-31-2006, 02:32 AM
I do like where Saban is going with the team. I didn't like it when we passed on Brees but i think it shows alot about Saban when he didn't overpay to get pricey FA players. He's setting things up so that we can replenish the team with draft picks.

Dude , don't take this as an attack on your opinion.
But how do you like the job Saban is doing ( 1-6 )?
Also Saban did'nt have much Cap to overspend on free agents..
By the way, why do they call them FREE agents when they cost so darn
much?:goof:

fitskin
10-31-2006, 03:04 AM
bottomline....

CLEAN HOUSE!!!

Bye.

DolfanDonny
10-31-2006, 03:05 AM
maybe ill be a bronco fan...they always draft good quality players

Like Maurice Clarrett (with a first-day pick, no less)?

LMAO....:sidelol: