PDA

View Full Version : My car was caught on fire

chrome4
10-31-2006, 01:32 AM
Well, I am horribly poor and my car was burnt by an arsonist. My mom is on disability and my sister did not have the option to go to college because she had to work to support the family. To make things worse we only had one car. It was from 1994 and I had managed to fix it up and make it look nice. Somebody burnt are car, the family who does not need anymore stress. Anyway I am very mentally unstable and have started to slip back into depression. Pondering if I should drop out.

Blade
10-31-2006, 01:34 AM
Wow, sorry to hear about your car. But remember things will get better.

On the plus side, i love that picture, lol.

dominizzo
10-31-2006, 03:44 AM
Sorry Bro

The Rev
10-31-2006, 06:18 AM
Brother, stay strong. Your family needs you now, Things will get better.
I love your signauure, too. :wink:

Timmy54
10-31-2006, 11:10 AM
funny enough i have had two cars burn while i was driving them, it sucks to lose a ride my man.

MNFINFAN
10-31-2006, 11:15 AM
Well, I am horribly poor and my car was burnt by an arsonist. My mom is on disability and my sister did not have the option to go to college because she had to work to support the family. To make things worse we only had one car. It was from 1994 and I had managed to fix it up and make it look nice. Somebody burnt are car, the family who does not need anymore stress. Anyway I am very mentally unstable and have started to slip back into depression. Pondering if I should drop out.
drop out of what buddy? Don't let it be life as we need you here. There are a lot of good people here you can talk to if you need an ear or advice. Don't be afraid to PM us.

Things do get better, got to work hard for it but the rewards do come.