PDA

View Full Version : Question about Lea Corso...

OSUDauby
10-31-2006, 09:34 AM
Does anyone remember who Lea Corso picked to win the National Championship this season??
I cannot remember correctly, but for some reason I keep on thinking that he picked either Ohio State or West Virginia.
I'm not asking to stir up an arguement, I just simply cannot remember and would like to know.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-31-2006, 09:37 AM
it was cal.

LtDan
10-31-2006, 11:11 AM
I doubt it was the Buckeyes since he picked against them when they played Texas

finswin56
10-31-2006, 12:34 PM
it was cal.:yeahthat:

OSUDauby
10-31-2006, 01:10 PM
I doubt it was the Buckeyes since he picked against them when they played Texas

That is exactly why I asked. I was thinking that he picked Ohio State, but then picked Texas and Iowa to both beat OSU. I was a little off there. Plus, I've got a little something planned for the OSU/UM gameday that will be at Ohio State.

MikeO
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
i think he had Cal vs WV

Cuban Dave 9
10-31-2006, 01:40 PM
And Kirk had the U...lol

columbuslarry
10-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Cal and WVU was his pick

Stoy10
10-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Lee is a douchbag!!! Lee once brought the IU football team to the opening game in a double-decker bus and they got stuck in traffic. The game had to be delayed around 45 minutes because of it.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-31-2006, 03:17 PM
Lee is a douchbag!!! Lee once brought the IU football team to the opening game in a double-decker bus and they got stuck in traffic. The game had to be delayed around 45 minutes because of it.
and...that makes him a douchebag...?

Marino2Clayton
10-31-2006, 04:58 PM
Love him or hate him Corso is very entertaining and great for the game.

FLOUNDER
10-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Yep. Lee picked Cal and WVU. and Cal to beat us i believe....

Well i beat he felt stupid down there in Ole' rocky top!

LtDan
10-31-2006, 10:37 PM
That is exactly why I asked. I was thinking that he picked Ohio State, but then picked Texas and Iowa to both beat OSU. I was a little off there. Plus, I've got a little something planned for the OSU/UM gameday that will be at Ohio State.Cool! Handle the Buckeye business!!

MikeO
11-01-2006, 11:55 AM

so, that makes him a douchbag because he got stuck in traffic??? :shakeno: :shakeno:

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 12:02 PM
On that subject Kirk Herbstriet is the only man Ill admidt is better looking than me!!!!!!!!! The chicks round here dig him....I saw hime like a year and a half ago at the Buckeye Hall of Fame (resteraunt) and he's a pretty built dude on top of it...

Cuban Dave 9
11-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Wow, this thread got flambouyant quick

Stitches
11-01-2006, 12:14 PM
On that subject Kirk Herbstriet is the only man Ill admidt is better looking than me!!!!!!!!! The chicks round here dig him....I saw hime like a year and a half ago at the Buckeye Hall of Fame (resteraunt) and he's a pretty built dude on top of it...

I've heard he's a real big ******* to people who come across him in normal settings.

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I've heard he's a real big ******* to people who come across him in normal settings.

He was just eating with his FINE wife I didnt really see any outside context..so I cant speak on his personality.....

finswin56
11-01-2006, 12:37 PM
I've heard he's a real big ******* to people who come across him in normal settings.Don't know about that, but he was really cool last year at the Florida-Georgia game. He came to our BBQ and was very friendly... until about 50 women form a crowd around him. Groupies from 20-50 year old :lol: He took off after that.

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Don't know about that, but he was really cool last year at the Florida-Georgia game. He came to our BBQ and was very friendly... until about 50 women form a crowd around him. Groupies from 20-50 year old :lol: He took off after that.

Man whatta life that guy must live!!! Money, College girls all over him, his job is to talk about football......some people have all the luck!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-01-2006, 12:41 PM
lee corso is pretty hot himself.

Stitches
11-01-2006, 12:43 PM
He was just eating with his FINE wife I didnt really see any outside context..so I cant speak on his personality.....

I can't say for sure either. I've never met him. I have a few friends and thier Dads who have been in Columbus a few times, and they ran into him(not literally walked into him). But they said he was all uppity talking to them, and made some snide remarks. Again, that's all 2nd hand info though. It probably should go with a grain of salt or two.

Stitches
11-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Man whatta life that guy must live!!! Money, College girls all over him, his job is to talk about football......some people have all the luck!

The great part about the job is, no matter how old he gets, the girls stay the same age. :wink:

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 12:50 PM
I can't say for sure either. I've never met him. I have a few friends and thier Dads who have been in Columbus a few times, and they ran into him(not literally walked into him). But they said he was all uppity talking to them, and made some snide remarks. Again, that's all 2nd hand info though. It probably should go with a grain of salt or two.

Yea you always here the "heresay"......for example everyome ALWAYS talks about Doyle Brunson(pokerplayer icon) like he's he nicest guy ever..I was at the WS this year and he was a complete A-- to some guy who just wanted a picture....noone really knows till they see it for themselves.

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 12:50 PM
The great part about the job is, no matter how old he gets, the girls stay the same age. :wink:

Off Topic-..man I love college chick's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSUDauby
11-01-2006, 01:27 PM

I was a server throughout college and he came in and had dinner in my section. He was super cool, really nice and left me a NICE tip and wrote a thank you note for good service on top of the tip. That was nice of him and more than I expected. A good tip is one thing, but writing a nice letter was another. Class act guy IMO.

Vertical Limit
11-01-2006, 01:29 PM
so, that makes him a douchbag because he got stuck in traffic??? :shakeno: :shakeno:
:lol:

Stitches
11-01-2006, 02:19 PM
I was a server throughout college and he came in and had dinner in my section. He was super cool, really nice and left me a NICE tip and wrote a thank you note for good service on top of the tip. That was nice of him and more than I expected. A good tip is one thing, but writing a nice letter was another. Class act guy IMO.

That's why I went on to explain my post, and how it probably needed to be taken with a grain of salt.

DonShula84
11-01-2006, 05:28 PM
lee corso is pretty hot himself.

:yes: :hide:

MikeO
11-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Lee Corso was on WFAN yesterday. It was maybe the greatest 10 min interview spot in the history of the channel.

Lee was awesome!!!

Stitches
11-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Lee Corso was on WFAN yesterday. It was maybe the greatest 10 min interview spot in the history of the channel.

Lee was awesome!!!

I don't know what WFAN is(obviously a radio station), but what'd he say?

MikeO
11-03-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't know what WFAN is(obviously a radio station), but what'd he say?

he was on FIRE!! just had a ton of strong opinions. was making predictions and not backing down off them. Told some great stories about his buddy Johnny Unitas!!

Then to boot he did a breakdown analysis of the big boxing match this weekend!!

Lee rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Motion
11-03-2006, 02:23 PM
I love the Gameday commercials where the 3 of them are making fun of some random guy for not watching them, Corso is always doing something dumb in the background like a little kid. :lol:

Like the one where he's using a dustbuster on himself or the one where he's weighing fruit at the grocery store. :lol:

Stitches
11-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I love the Gameday commercials where the 3 of them are making fun of some random guy for not watching them, Corso is always doing something dumb in the background like a little kid. :lol:

Like the one where he's using a dustbuster on himself or the one where he's weighing fruit at the grocery store. :lol:

Yea, I love those commercials.

I hope she opts for one with the bigger crumb tray, and he'll take a pink bow.