PDA

View Full Version : Is BB Homeless?

DolfanTom
10-31-2006, 10:23 AM
I know BB is a great coach and all that. He's probably responsible for all of Parcells' accomplishments too. That's a great and what not, but - IS HE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE A HOMELESS PERSON?

What was that rag he was wearing Monday night? That sweat- and crap-stained, 30-year-old looking sweatshirt thingie? Give him gloves with the fingers cut off, a bottle of cheap whiskey in a paper bag, and a barrel full of fire and you've got a regular bum on your hands.

What was that?

What I don't get is the NFL won't let Mike Nolan wear a suit on the sidelines, but they don't mind BB looking like a dirty homeless guy on national TV? I know, it's officially licensed NFL homeless wear, so that's OK.

DolfanTom
10-31-2006, 01:02 PM
For reference, here is a pic of BB from last night. This one is a GOOD one. On TV, he looked like a HoBo.

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/photos?photoId=1344649&gameId=261030016

like2god
10-31-2006, 01:15 PM
I think he may have accidently put on his sons clothes. His son is a toker, you know. :wink: :lol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2644054

DolfanTom
10-31-2006, 01:17 PM
I think he may have accidently put on his sons clothes. His son is a toker, you know. :wink: :lol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2644054

.Even though it's his son, I just like the way this sounds by itself:

"Bill Belichick was placed on probation Monday for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession."

Mike13
10-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Marijuana is bad, m'kay?

DolfanTom
10-31-2006, 01:36 PM
Take another look at BB's picture. Is the dude aroused too? Brady must be bent over in front of him!

HAMMERMILL
11-01-2006, 08:50 PM
He was just looking for another place to put his championship rings:lol:

like2god
11-01-2006, 08:58 PM
He was just looking for another place to put his championship rings:lol:

They might have to make his ring band smaller. :lol:

Perfect23
11-01-2006, 09:04 PM
maybe

lomo2go
11-02-2006, 03:54 AM
Uh, you guys are checking out Belichicks crotch?

DolfanTom
11-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Uh, you guys are checking out Belichicks crotch?WAsn't on purpose, believe you me. Was actually checking to see if the pants were all ripped up too .. then noticed. After cringing, I figured Brady was bent over in front of him. If not, Bruschi.

Jesus Quintana
11-02-2006, 11:02 AM
WAsn't on purpose, believe you me. Was actually checking to see if the pants were all ripped

Yea, that's the ticket. And your girlfriends name is...Mooorgaaan Faaiirchiiild.

Yea, Morgan Fairchild. yea, that's it.

DolfanTom
11-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Yea, that's the ticket. And your girlfriends name is...Mooorgaaan Faaiirchiiild.

Yea, Morgan Fairchild. yea, that's it.Dude, it's hard not to notice the "love" BB is "feeling" for Brokeback Brady in that picture! I'm sure Brady "notices" it all the time.

lomo2go
11-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Dude, it's hard not to notice the "love" BB is "feeling" for Brokeback Brady in that picture! I'm sure Brady "notices" it all the time.

Whatever you say, Bro. Personally I never had an issue not noticing another mans "love" and "feelings" in his nether region. But thats just me I guess.

Whats even more curious is that after you pointed out BB's crotch, several others scampered to get a close look too.

It's all good though, I have no problem with how you and your boys roll. As I said it's not my thing, but I ain't gonna hold it against ya.

like2god
11-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Whatever you say, Bro. Personally I never had an issue not noticing another mans "love" and "feelings" in his nether region. But thats just me I guess.

Whats even more curious is that after you pointed out BB's crotch, several others scampered to get a close look too.

It's all good though, I have no problem with how you and your boys roll. As I said it's not my thing, but I ain't gonna hold it against ya.:rolleyes2

Capt. Dick
11-02-2006, 12:59 PM

It's all good though, I have no problem with how you and your boys roll. As I said it's not my thing, but I ain't gonna hold it against ya.

People who unfortunately were born with a cleft palette pronounce h0mo as lomo. I am in no way making fun of people with your affliction just stating the truth, and the "obvious".

Soooo....h0mo2go... what else is on your lil` ballet step`n mind?:lol:

DolfanTom
11-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Whats even more curious is that after you pointed out BB's crotch, several others scampered to get a close look too. Including yourself "hom02go"!

DolfanTom
11-02-2006, 01:38 PM
And none of you Patriot "fans" have addressed the fact that - perhaps the NFL's best current coach is allowed to go on national TV looking like a guy in a soup kitchen line during the Holidays.

Mater Dei
11-03-2006, 12:36 AM
I doubt Pats fans care if BB shows up stark naked. He turned around the team and helped get 3 Lombardi trophies this decade alone.

Although him naked would be quite a sight.

DolfanTom
11-03-2006, 01:02 PM
I doubt Pats fans care if BB shows up stark naked. He turned around the team and helped get 3 Lombardi trophies this decade alone.

Although him naked would be quite a sight.I'm sure they'll take BB any way he wants - I'm just saying it's an embarrassment from the League's perspective to have it's best coach look homeless on MNF.

I'm sure Brady takes BB any "way he wants" too :lol:

gillderais
11-03-2006, 02:30 PM
And none of you Patriot "fans" have addressed the fact that - perhaps the NFL's best current coach is allowed to go on national TV looking like a guy in a soup kitchen line during the Holidays.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: