PDA

View Full Version : Which breast sizes do you like?

gillderais
10-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Since a "Big boobs vs. little boobs" debate is way too unspecific, I thought I'd create a detailled survey... I hope this is ok.

I never really cared about big boobs until I started dating a chick with 38DDDs. Personally, I prefer C or D. E would also be acceptable, but I'd rather not have B or less.

theghost
10-31-2006, 03:52 PM
as long as there not concave i'm in.

like2god
10-31-2006, 03:53 PM
a small B or less = little boy

I like to know that I am with a woman, give me a C or D cup. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/04/gimme-1.gif

SCall13
10-31-2006, 03:57 PM
I like breasts that are somewhat large. But NOT fake. But I'm not hell bent on large breasts. If they aren't flat like a board, and they are attached to a beautiful woman, then I like them.

Motion
10-31-2006, 03:57 PM
C, D, or DD

Buddwalk
10-31-2006, 03:58 PM
C or D :yes:

munnman84
10-31-2006, 04:19 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

This one isn't much from the front, butt I couldn't resist!

Or this set....

nice rear-view...get a side view of the "depth" simply beautiful...

FinaciousOne
10-31-2006, 04:51 PM
I like to know that I am with a woman, give me a C or D cup. http://www.landofmarbles.com/phpbb/images/smilies/gimme.gif

There is another way to tell.:wink:
It doesn't matter a whole lot to me.
If the total package is appealing, the only thing I would have against small breasts would be my lips.:D

like2god
10-31-2006, 04:55 PM
There is another way to tell.:wink:
It doesn't matter a whole lot to me.
If the total package is appealing, the only thing I would have against small breasts would be my lips.:D

:lol:

You know what I meant.

:lol:

Roman529
10-31-2006, 05:04 PM
My ex had 42 DD's...hard to go back to dating a lady with small ones after this.....but there are some hot bean poles out there too. :wink:

CharlestonPhan
10-31-2006, 05:12 PM
hmmm imust say, after reading the discourse here, that im still not sure... maybe a taste test could help me decide?

:D

gillderais
10-31-2006, 05:24 PM
My ex had 42 DD's...hard to go back to dating a lady with small ones after this.....but there are some hot bean poles out there too. :wink:

I know what you mean! When some girl is walking by or something, big boobs get my attention better than small ones nowadays. I think it is a subconscious thing. A smaller chested woman would have to smile or say hello first to grab my attention.

Slappy8800
10-31-2006, 08:19 PM
B or C work for me.

Majpain
10-31-2006, 08:27 PM
B, C, and D's :yes:

I'm more of a *** guy so doesnt matter :D

NaboCane
10-31-2006, 09:37 PM

I'm more of a *** guy so doesnt matter :D:yes: My man. :up:

Perfect23
10-31-2006, 09:44 PM
big

Mike13
10-31-2006, 10:48 PM
Big Bs or Cs.

PrepDogg
11-01-2006, 12:51 AM
I'll take 'em all.

unifiedtheory
11-01-2006, 02:16 AM
A hand full is enough for me...as long as she has a sweet *** and great legs.

Dolfan81
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Im not much of a brest man, im more of a A$$ man

DolphinPhan
11-01-2006, 06:05 PM
As long as it's enough to easily squeeze together for...Ya, you know what I'm talkin bout.

Amars
11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
C or D.

Perfect23
11-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Big

FinaciousOne
11-02-2006, 12:57 AM
Guys, guys, guys.....
I'm hesitant to even share this little piece of hard-earned wisdom........
Non FinFans, Close your eyes and don't read this.....

I'm sure the older, more experienced guys will back me up on this........

If there is even the slightest of breezes, most "sails" will become filled with the power of the "wind", therefore it's not the size of the "sail", but the presence of the "wind" that drives the vessel onward with greater acceleration.

If you wish to take the vessel to the destination of your choice, you must merely supply the "wind" to the "sails" and the vessel yields to the forces of the "wind".

If you neglect the "sails" and try to propel the vessel to your destination without the gentle force of the "wind", you'd better be prepared to pay a hellacious fuel bill. (And don't expect to ride the vessel again)

It's not the size of the "sail" that get's you to your destination.
It's your skillful application of the "wind" to the "sail" that get's you to your home port.

PrepDogg
11-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Guys, guys, guys.....

If there is even the slightest of breezes, most "sails" will become filled with the power of the "wind", therefore it's not the size of the "sail", but the presence of the "wind" that drives the vessel onward with greater acceleration.

If you wish to take the vessel to the destination of your choice, you must merely supply the "wind" to the "sails" and the vessel yields to the forces of the "wind".

If you neglect the "sails" and try to propel the vessel to your destination without the gentle force of the "wind", you'd better be prepared to pay a hellacious fuel bill. (And don't expect to ride the vessel again)

It's your skillful application of the "wind" to the "sail" that get's you to your home port.

Is that true? :hmmm:

NaboCane
11-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Guys, guys, guys.....

It's your skillful application of the "wind" to the "sail" that get's you to your home port.:chuckle:

305TillIDie
11-02-2006, 02:18 AM

I'm more of a *** guy so doesnt matter :D:yeahthat:

:hi5:

Spray Mucus
11-04-2006, 08:44 PM

:down:

a 42" back = Keith Traylor

my guess is, if she has a 42" back them them DD's are down to the groound when the bra comes of and spills to the side of the bed when she is laying on her back.

Boone
11-04-2006, 11:29 PM
B....too small. :shakeno:

C....nice! :)

D....very nice! :up: (probably my favorite if I had to choose)

DD....very fun! :juggle:

....anything bigger is just plain nasty. :barf:

Scott Andrew
11-06-2006, 12:14 AM
C36 = perfection
C34 = almost perfection

Sethdaddy8
11-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Guys, guys, guys.....

i thought we were talking about boobies?

Rafiki
11-06-2006, 02:22 AM
High B to low D.

NJL52
11-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Guys, guys, guys.....

Wait...since when were we talking about boats?

guatemalanfan
11-08-2006, 02:22 PM
mmmmm B

CARFINFAN
11-10-2006, 10:10 AM
B,C, D there all good !!!