PDA

View Full Version : You do know Pep had 5 td's and 12 INTS last year

BornSlippy
10-31-2006, 08:53 PM
that was before the knee injury. Why are people so unwilling to admit we may have a dud on our hands, and to expect anything drastically different next year from him, may cause some major dissapointment.

IluvSundays
10-31-2006, 08:58 PM
umm im sure everyone knows that on this board...

Dmancari23
10-31-2006, 09:04 PM
I'm pretty sure he had 6 tds, but who's counting?

PhiNomina
10-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Wait wait wait, so you are telling me he threw all those TD's and INT's BEFORE he blew out every significant ligament in his knee and had to do months of rehab just to be able to walk?

Poppycock!

Aqua4Ever04
10-31-2006, 09:20 PM
If you want to start comparing previous season, let's just use the 2004 campaign when he had 39 TDs compared to just 11 INTs.

DolfanDaveInATX
10-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Can we just move this to the SPAM folder already?

Kdawg954
10-31-2006, 09:32 PM
that was before the knee injury. Why are people so unwilling to admit we may have a dud on our hands, and to expect anything drastically different next year from him, may cause some major dissapointment.

Why can't u just be patient and see if he can regain his 2004 form. I'm pretty sure everybody knew the risk before we got him and now that he struggled because he still looks injured, everybody wants to be a genius and say "we have a dud", please . . . maybe this organization made a mistake on taking a chance on a guy who can be a true playmaker at QB, but I'm gonna give him more than 4 still injured games to figure that out . . . the verdict is still out on Pep.

Natbonkilz
10-31-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty sure he had 6 tds, but who's counting?

:lol:

Natbonkilz
10-31-2006, 09:48 PM
If you want to start comparing previous season, let's just use the 2004 campaign when he had 39 TDs compared to just 11 INTs.

His 2000 season was pretty good too.

33 TDs 16 INTs

LtDan
10-31-2006, 10:34 PM
that was before the knee injury. Why are people so unwilling to admit we may have a dud on our hands, and to expect anything drastically different next year from him, may cause some major dissapointment.No **** sherlock

Phanatical
10-31-2006, 10:39 PM
His 2000 season was pretty good too.

33 TDs 16 INTs

So what!

I think Warner had a couple of good years, Garcia too. Do you want them at the helm? Nope, didn't think so.

rick32883
10-31-2006, 10:40 PM
everyone who watches football knows culpepper has always had a high turnover ratio .. hell i knew that coming into this season that he'd throw a lot of INTs but i didn't care as long as he can lead the team to a few wins .. i know when he is healthy he'll have more INTs than TDs simply because when we get a more powerful line Brown will be a breakout star and do most of the scoring while Cpep moves the ball through the air to get him there .. i knew the disadvantages when he came in and i'm still excited to have him here when 100% healthy behind a GOOD line

Kdawg954
10-31-2006, 11:37 PM
everyone who watches football knows culpepper has always had a high turnover ratio .. hell i knew that coming into this season that he'd throw a lot of INTs but i didn't care as long as he can lead the team to a few wins .. i know when he is healthy he'll have more INTs than TDs simply because when we get a more powerful line Brown will be a breakout star and do most of the scoring while Cpep moves the ball through the air to get him there .. i knew the disadvantages when he came in and i'm still excited to have him here when 100% healthy behind a GOOD line

Sorry man, a person that has over a career 90 QB rating doesn't do that. His problem is the fumbles . . . he has never really had a solid line, he usually has to by time with his leagues and somebody will come thru and strip him. Its kind of like Ricky . . . we knew Ricky had a case of fumblitis . . . but we took his production over that . . . and he was a loved playmaker. Trust me, we will take CPep with his fumbles if he can regain his old form. Just too much gained with that kind of player at the QB position. I really want to see him healthy and with a halfway decent OLine.

DUB
10-31-2006, 11:38 PM

Good post.

To the original post...you did your homework about 6 months too late buddy.:shakeno:

lvstud84
11-01-2006, 12:14 AM
umm im sure everyone knows that on this board...

thank god someone said it. I'm tired of this crap

rick32883
11-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Sorry man, a person that has over a career 90 QB rating doesn't do that. His problem is the fumbles . . . he has never really had a solid line, he usually has to by time with his leagues and somebody will come thru and strip him. Its kind of like Ricky . . . we knew Ricky had a case of fumblitis . . . but we took his production over that . . . and he was a loved playmaker. Trust me, we will take CPep with his fumbles if he can regain his old form. Just too much gained with that kind of player at the QB position. I really want to see him healthy and with a halfway decent OLine.

thats what i meant was turnovers/fumbles .. i expected a lot of it when he came in .. but i still expect him to be big for this team for years to come

ihateyou134
11-01-2006, 02:54 AM
everony knows that but refuses to discuss it

DDTDON
11-01-2006, 04:36 AM

Why are people still creating dumb threads like this. Something that has been rehashed a million times over.:deadhorse For Christ's sake please stop making these ridiculous threads, he is not even playing. When he does start, you will all eat your words.

TampaFinsFan01
11-01-2006, 05:15 AM

You're preaching to the choir.

muscle979
11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
He could be a bust, that's why I'm in favor of taking a QB with our high first round pick. For insurance.

Alex44
11-01-2006, 11:14 AM
He was injured in the first game of last season, he had swelling in the knee and they almost didnt play him because it was so serious.

So for you to say he was 'healthy' is a lie

Deep2Evans
11-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Phins should draft Troy Smith, he's a baller.

Blurch
11-01-2006, 12:33 PM

We're not giving you your 2nd round pick back!!!!
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
11-01-2006, 12:42 PM
We're not giving you your 2nd round pick back!!!!

Hey, look who decided to show up after the drubbing his team took on Monday. At least when Miami played the Pats they made a game of it, unlike old man Johnson and the rest of the Queens. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Blurch
11-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey, look who decided to show up after the drubbing his team took on Sunday. At least when Miami played the Pats they made a game of it, unlike old man Johnson and the rest of the Queens. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

1-6(and you lost to the fudge Packers at home):lol: 1-15 here we come!!!

like2god
11-01-2006, 01:03 PM
1-6(and you lost to the fudge Packers at home):lol: 1-15 here we come!!!

You sound like that baby Holmgren.
4-2 dude. And we'll take care of NE for you clowns on Monday Night. Maybe you can send Daunte and some of your other players to MN to see what a real football team looks like.

In the meantime, try real hard not to lose the bye

The Vikings are 2-5??? I thought we were 4-2. (Soon to be 5-2 after we
kick your rival NE''s a s s tonight)

What happened to the Queens "taking care" of the Pats? If you meant showing no life whatsoever so the Pats could rest and basically have another bye week, I guess the Queens did take care of them. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 01:18 PM
thats what i meant was turnovers/fumbles .. i expected a lot of it when he came in .. but i still expect him to be big for this team for years to come
:lolcry: :rofl3:

Natbonkilz
11-01-2006, 02:31 PM
So what!

I think Warner had a couple of good years, Garcia too. Do you want them at the helm? Nope, didn't think so.

So...he has proven that he can be a successful QB in the nfl. You might want to give Culpepper a season before you decide that he is done.

Blurch
11-01-2006, 03:03 PM
What happened to the Queens "taking care" of the Pats? If you meant showing no life whatsoever so the Pats could rest and basically have another bye week, I guess the Queens did take care of them. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

We should have beat the Pats, but Brad Johnson came out dressed up as Culpepper for Halloween.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Enjoy the next 3 seasons trying to work him off your roster. :lol: :lol:

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 04:10 PM
So...he has proven that he can be a successful QB in the nfl. You might want to give Culpepper a season before you decide that he is done.

I'm willing to give him the next decade.:sidelol:

ThePats
11-01-2006, 04:23 PM
38 TDs with MOSS.

PEP IS A PRODUCT OF MOSS AND CARTER. Get that through your head dummy. :shakeno:

like2god
11-01-2006, 04:55 PM
38 TDs with MOSS.

PEP IS A PRODUCT OF MOSS AND CARTER. Get that through your head dummy. :shakeno:
Shows how much you know about football. :shakeno:

ThePats
11-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Shows how much you know about football. :shakeno:
Carter and Moss will be remembered as two recievers who are within the top 15 recievers who ever played the game. PEP got help from them at the same time, once both were gone he was just sickening to watch. And even if Moss didnt have his best year statistically in 2004 it was because the defense was playing HIM, not PEP's other recievers. Moss and Carter are about 85-90% of PEP's success in Minny.

Blurch
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Carter and Moss will be remembered as two recievers who are within the top 15 recievers who ever played the game. PEP got help from them at the same time, once both were gone he was just sickening to watch. And even if Moss didnt have his best year statistically in 2004 it was because the defense was playing HIM, not PEP's other recievers. Moss and Carter are about 85-90% of PEP's success in Minny.

Don't bother trying to educate these guys. I've tried!!
For some reason, they seem to enjoy drinking the KoolAid :lol:

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 06:18 PM
38 TDs with MOSS.

You got a cement drill?:lol:

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Don't bother trying to educate these guys. I've tried!!
For some reason, they seem to enjoy drinking the KoolAid :lol:

Just wait till Dunsay gets his mobility back. Then you'll really see some fumbling.:lol:

ThePats
11-01-2006, 06:30 PM
You got a cement drill?:lol:
HA, even a cement drill wouldnt work on Aqua. :lol: