PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunters Live.

Bruzer
11-01-2006, 02:19 AM
So whos all up watching this if anyone ?

Bruzer
11-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Well I watched it last night from 11:00 pm est to 5:00am est(6 hours). It was interresting none the less cant wait till next week when they show the findings.

In_Flames
11-01-2006, 09:53 AM
I was watching Most Haunted Live Sun.-Tues. nights 8pm to 11pm....watching the new episode of Ghost Hunters tonight though.

Ronnie Bass
11-01-2006, 12:52 PM
I got it taped, did anybody get a chance to check it out?

TheAnswer385
11-01-2006, 01:24 PM
I got it taped, did anybody get a chance to check it out?i have it taped also and havent checked it out yet...There is a new ep on tonight FYI!!! :D

Coral Reefer
11-01-2006, 02:23 PM
I was watching Most Haunted Live Sun.-Tues. nights 8pm to 11pm....watching the new episode of Ghost Hunters tonight though.

What's up with this show?

I like watching stuff like this but this show seemed a little lame. I only watched about 15 min. before turning because it was just 2 guys trying to make jokes as they stood in a dark room.

Is it worth giving a second chance?

In_Flames
11-01-2006, 02:32 PM
What's up with this show?

I like watching stuff like this but this show seemed a little lame. I only watched about 15 min. before turning because it was just 2 guys trying to make jokes as they stood in a dark room.

Is it worth giving a second chance?

Many here don't seem to be too fond of it, however it is probably my favorite show of it's kind. Although since Derek Acorah left it does seem to be missing something. The Live events are a bit frustrating at times, try and check out a regular epsiode on Friday nights at 9PM EST. Last night's live episode in no way compared to Monday nights where the crew were actually attacked several times, leaving some members with deep gash wounds to the back and legs.

very poorly recorded, but this link (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9yFO4gWWoxY) shows highlights from the first two nights from the most recent Most Haunted Live event.