PDA

View Full Version : To to play, Post-game Press Conference...

Fins05:NewHope
11-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Okay I think its safe to say we all could predict what Saban will say at a Post-Game Press Conference. This is how it works...Go ahead and quote something in your head that you know Saban would say, then put in your own words what AS A FAN you would like to hear after a Post Game Loss. You can take any aspect of our poor play, and Make Saban say what you would like him to. I'll start

Reporter:"Coach what do you have to say of your team's poor performance on the field today?"
Saban: "Like I keep telling you guys, we need to play more consistent football, limit the mistakes, and stop diging ourselves a hole that just makes it more impossible for us to get out of."

What I would like Saban to say: " I swear to all that is holy, any player from here on out, that is penalized for lost yardage, and I dont care if the ref says that's a 2 inch penalty, they will hogged tied and sent out in a leaking boat in the everglades...covered in alligator treats."

Now that would straighten some acts up around here....
Your turn!!!:wink:

bigmiamifan
11-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Huh? To to play? What?

SCall13
11-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Saban: "We need to improve in several areas as it relates to playing winning football. We are making mistakes and moving the wrong way as it relates to penalties and mental mistakes. Relatively speaking we aren't doing the things necassary to win football games. What? Bad mouth one of my players? Why would I do that? That doesn't translate on the field to execution. Blah...blah...blah..."

"What I want to hear from Saban: We ****ing suck man. This team sucks. We are in for a long remainder of the season. Get over it. Let's move on...."

"When is the draft again?"

bluehaze
11-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Saban: If you continue to do the same things you will continue to get the same results

Reporter: Coach, where are your playmakers?

Saban: One is in Canada and the other is Injured

Reporter: So Ricky continued to smoke weed and continued to get suspended from the league and Daunte continued to take sacks and continued to stay injured even after you hired him?

Saban::confused:

(All in good fun folks take no offense :lol:)

Dol-Fan Dupree
11-01-2006, 01:38 PM
I determined after listening to two conferences that watching them would be nearly worthless for a fan. He doesn't give great information. Plus what he says in press conferences is nothing like what he tells the team.

yankeehillbilly
11-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Standpoint.

BLITZKRIEG
11-01-2006, 01:50 PM
I'm tired of Saban's nonchalant demeanor when he's talking to the media. I've yet tp see him get angry once, or rip into anyone. He needs to go off once and for all, and let off some steam.....

Maybe if he came out, and started calling for everyone's jobs {coaches includes}, he'd get some better results on the field. Maybe not, but I want to see hm pissed off when he needs to be. This blank face, even tempered act of his is getting boring / worrisome in my opinion. I thought this guys was suppose to be a hard *** disciplinarian??....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

adamprez2003
11-01-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm hoping the press conference goes like this

" Holy ****. How the f^&k did we win?!"

Dtronic
11-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Reporter: " Considering you're the first team that allowed a score in the triple digits, what do you atribute the total collapse of the team this year to?"

Saban: " I was driving to work the other day and went though the MacDonalds drive though. I ordered a #3 combo with Pepsi. When I drove away I found out I got a #4 combo with Lemonaide. Now I could have driven back there and tried to correct my order, but sometimes you have to work with what you get. You may want Pespi but you get Lemonaide. And you know what, That #4 combo was great. Kinda made me sleepy so I took a nap when I got to my office. Coaching is alot like ordering fast food. That reminds me. I was trying to make a ham & cheese sandwich and when I opened the fridge I was out of cheese. I already had the bread and ham out so what do I do? Do I put everything back and start over or do I go ahead and make a ham sandwich with no cheese."

What he should say? "The team sucks, the coaching sucks, the hiring sucks. We just plain suck. Therefore I offer my resignation and introduce the new head coach - Dan Marino."

mmikel30
11-01-2006, 04:48 PM
:sidelol:
Okay I think its safe to say we all could predict what Saban will say at a Post-Game Press Conference. This is how it works...Go ahead and quote something in your head that you know Saban would say, then put in your own words what AS A FAN you would like to hear after a Post Game Loss. You can take any aspect of our poor play, and Make Saban say what you would like him to. I'll start

Reporter:"Coach what do you have to say of your team's poor performance on the field today?"
Saban: "Like I keep telling you guys, we need to play more consistent football, limit the mistakes, and stop diging ourselves a hole that just makes it more impossible for us to get out of."

What I would like Saban to say: " I swear to all that is holy, any player from here on out, that is penalized for lost yardage, and I dont care if the ref says that's a 2 inch penalty, they will hogged tied and sent out in a leaking boat in the everglades...covered in alligator treats."

Now that would straighten some acts up around here....
Your turn!!!:wink::sidelol:........dude your off your rocker..all you can do is pray

retired opfinistic
11-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Saban: "Every time a fan b*tches on Finheaven about my coaching, God kills a kitten.":D

ThePats
11-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Tom Jackson says all of Saban's players hate him.

Plus Nick's job is about to be vacant within a few weeks and then your owner is such a tard that he hires Mularkey as the new head coach!

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 06:51 PM

Plus Nick's job is about to be vacant within a few weeks and then your owner is such a tard that he hires Mularkey as the new head coach!

That happening would be proof positive that there is a God.:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-01-2006, 07:44 PM
That happening would be proof positive that there is a God.:lol:i would shoot him myself!:rolleyes:

finsrclowns
11-01-2006, 10:04 PM
i would shoot him myself!:rolleyes:
:lol:

Mike13
11-04-2006, 11:54 AM

:rolleyes: So the special ed classes aren't helping huh?

After tomorrow's game:

Thats bull****, its bull****! The Bears are who we thought they were!" *Kicks podium* Thats why we took the damn field, so if you want to crown them, then crown your ***!