PDA

View Full Version : solutions for this team

maverick50
11-01-2006, 04:41 PM
greating dolphin gang , how are we doing today ? i am in oklahoma and i am catching so much hell from the media or i am listening to them rip miami sports teams in general which has put me in a bad mood. However, i am coming to the conclusion that 95% of the problems are maularky related that i feel like headbutting a semi .
one idea that i have is; why not put shock collers around the players necks and mularkys too and use a remote and when maularky calls a trick play press the button and the shock will wake him up and run the ball. this applies to chambers, mcmichael and the oline . of course they should give me a remote then when i watch the game and i see chambers dropping the ball i press the button , same with the oline and the penalties. at least give me a remote for my own amusement.:sidelol:

greatwade
11-01-2006, 05:30 PM
greating dolphin gang , how are we doing today ? i am in oklahoma and i am catching so much hell from the media or i am listening to them rip miami sports teams in general which has put me in a bad mood. However, i am coming to the conclusion that 95% of the problems are maularky related that i feel like headbutting a semi .
one idea that i have is; why not put shock collers around the players necks and mularkys too and use a remote and when maularky calls a trick play press the button and the shock will wake him up and run the ball. this applies to chambers, mcmichael and the oline . of course they should give me a remote then when i watch the game and i see chambers dropping the ball i press the button , same with the oline and the penalties. at least give me a remote for my own amusement.:sidelol:

can I try one on you first. put it around your nads, please.