PDA

View Full Version : everyone who wants saban out post here

phish729
11-02-2006, 02:12 AM
yo guys what up i am sick and tired off all of this fire saban stuff. he is a great coach and we are lucky to have him. you guys are all fools. so if u want saban fired post in here and then hopefully we can bring this thread up in two year and see who is right after all. i dont know if it possilbe to save a thread for two years but i think that we should do this. if u want saban fired post here and if saban is still hear and is unsuccessful you guys will run finheaven and no one will doubt you guys, but if ur wrong your opinions will not be taken seriously

LostInPatsLand
11-02-2006, 02:30 AM
It's absolutely amazing how when we got him on Christmas two years ago he was Saint Nick, and now he's Steve Spurrier II. Absurd.

I must admit, however, that I don't like the guy. Something's off with his personality. He might be a great coach, but he's made watching the Dolphins less fun for me, and not just because we're losing. In all honesty, football hasn't been as fun to watch over the past few years with all of the prima donna players and free agency stuff.

greatwade
11-02-2006, 11:09 AM
yo guys what up i am sick and tired off all of this fire saban stuff. he is a great coach and we are lucky to have him. you guys are all fools. so if u want saban fired post in here and then hopefully we can bring this thread up in two year and see who is right after all. i dont know if it possilbe to save a thread for two years but i think that we should do this. if u want saban fired post here and if saban is still hear and is unsuccessful you guys will run finheaven and no one will doubt you guys, but if ur wrong your opinions will not be taken seriously

will i need any training?