PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor's comments

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Jason Taylor sure hates Jets fans, huh?

I love how he thinks ANY jet fan gives a **** about him, and how he thinks there is some HUGE rivalry between the fins/jets and that the jets only care about beating the fins twice a year and nobody else. :sidelol:

THE FACT is that the phin games for Jet fans are like a bye week for us now because WE ALWAYS WIN!!! :sidelol:

Jason should try SHOWING UP for one of these Jets games and WINNING before running his mouth, NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT JASON TAYLOR IN NYC AND NO JET FAN CONSIDERS THE DOLPHINS A THREAT, AT ALL.

just wanted to let you guys know.

what a ****in loser, i seriously feel bad for him. :shakeno:

DolfanTom
11-02-2006, 01:26 PM

I love how he thinks ANY jet fan gives a **** about him, and how he thinks there is some HUGE rivalry between the fins/jets and that the jets only care about beating the fins twice a year and nobody else. :sidelol:

THE FACT is that the phin games for Jet fans are like a bye week for us now because WE ALWAYS WIN!!! :sidelol:

Jason should try SHOWING UP for one of these Jets games and WINNING before running his mouth, NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT JASON TAYLOR IN NYC AND NO JET FAN CONSIDERS THE DOLPHINS A THREAT, AT ALL.

what a ****in loser, i seriously feel bad for him. :shakeno:You say you don't care, but you dedicate an entire thread to .... caring!

Colorado Dolfan
11-02-2006, 01:30 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=165333&page=10

Honestly, If we dont win the SB then it doesnt matter how many games we win. If we beat the fins twice in that year, I am a happy camper.

:sidelol:

Apparently Jets fans feel that way...

Tool.

TotoreMexico
11-02-2006, 02:32 PM
You say you don't care, but you dedicate an entire thread to .... caring!

Haha! jests fans:rolleyes:

like2god
11-02-2006, 02:43 PM

BEST POST EVER!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 03:02 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=165333&page=10

:sidelol:

Apparently Jets fans feel that way...

Tool.

yeah, 1. ******. :shakeno:

Jason Taylor is as delusional as all you fish fans are about:

1. this god awful season. :sidelol:
2. that the fins are a GOOD team. :sidelol:
3. ANY team in the NFL considers the fish a threat. :sidelol:
4. his age - as if he's not like 40 years old (plays like it) and slow. :sidelol:
5. the fish being CONTENDERS anytime in the next DECADE! :sidelol:
6. that he "owned" our rookie LT with that whopping 1 sack. :eek:

Just give it up and start thinking about how "not" to **** up next years draft and get a real coach losers. :shakeno:

B-LO, BABY
11-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Just when I think that Taylor can't get any gayer...

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 03:08 PM
You say you don't care, but you dedicate an entire thread to .... caring!

nah, just letting you know that Jason Taylor talking **** about the jets (who he just cant seem to beat) has about as much chatter in NYC and with Jets fans in general as Barry Manilow having a new album out. :sidelol::sidelol: :sidelol:

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 03:13 PM

:lol: :shakeno:

seriously, what a loser.

i'd expect **** talk from a player on a winning team against an opponent that they can beat (or at least contribute and try) :sidelol: , but against a team like Chitown :eek: or the NY football Jets :eek: (who own him by the way). :sidelol:

i actually feel bad for him grasping at straws like that.

i think he's bitter because he's really old and realizes his play and career are diminishing year after losing year. :shakeno:

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 03:24 PM

it is fantastic that a pro athlete would be so rattled by a rival fan base that he constantly is thinking AND TALKING about them.

Bottom line: THe Jets made him cry.

And not only that - it was fate that had him mike'd for NFL Films for that Monday Night Miracle.

Think about it.

When he retires... they will play that tape. :boohoo:

If he goes into the HoF... they will play that tape. :boohoo:

And when he dies... they will play that tape. :boohoo:

Thank you Jason Taylor. Thank you.

DolfanTom
11-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Hey Nick "Man-Love", for someone that doesn't care, you've posted now several times about this, including three in a row. If you don't care, why even post anything about it and let it go. If you think JT is a moron, then think he is yourself. The fact that you keep posting about it shows you value his opinion for whatever reason.

Creating a thread about how you don't care shows you DO care.

Colorado Dolfan
11-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey Nick "Man-Love", for someone that doesn't care, you've posted now several times about this, including three in a row. If you don't care, why even post anything about it and let it go. If you think JT is a moron, then think he is yourself. The fact that you keep posting about it shows you value his opinion for whatever reason.

He's sad cause his feelers were hurt by big bad JT... :lol:

DolfanTom
11-02-2006, 03:35 PM
He's sad cause his feelers were hurt by big bad JT... :lol::boohoo:Nick ManLove:boohoo:

retired opfinistic
11-02-2006, 04:05 PM

what a ****in loser, i seriously feel bad for him. :shakeno:and you wonder why taylor hates jets fans? :shakeno: look in the mirror NickMongoloid and learn.:D

Type-O
11-02-2006, 05:14 PM
He hates Jet fans because he has to play the the Jets twice a year,both time in front of all jet fans. That doesn't work out to well when you lose every ****in time.

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 05:23 PM
He hates Jet fans because he has to play the the Jets twice a year,both time in front of all jet fans. That doesn't work out to well when you lose every ****in time.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

EXACTLY!!!

at least type-o gets it!

JT HAS TO STOP THE OBSESSION!! OR WIN A GAME AGAINST THE JETS FOR ONCE!! :shakeno:

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 05:25 PM

see post #8. :D

tyson22
11-02-2006, 05:30 PM
- as if he's not like 40 years old (plays like it) and slow

shaa runk. statements like that, manjuice, will make people question your credibility.
5th in the league and playing like a 40 year old slow man.:confused: come on i know you jets fans are smarter than that. right? maybe not. get your head out of your mangina, i have had plenty of arguments with jets fans(yourself included) that end with "as long as we beat the dolphins thats all i care about" hell colorado even copied one to show you. oh and i thought manilows album was pretty good, hes no guy lombardo but hey.:sidelol:

SacksNo.1. S. Merriman (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/416752) SD8.5
2. A. Kampman (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302065) GB8.5
3. J. Peppers (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302214) CAR8
4. M. Anderson (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/405604) CHI7.5
5. J. Taylor (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4370) MIA7

like2god
11-02-2006, 05:32 PM
shaa runk. statements like that, manjuice, will make people question your credibility.
5th in the league and playing like a 40 year old slow man.:confused: come on i know you jets fans are smarter than that. right? maybe not. get your head out of your mangina, i have had plenty of arguments with jets fans(yourself included) that end with "as long as we beat the dolphins thats all i care about" hell colorado even copied one to show you. oh and i thought manilows album was pretty good, hes no guy lombardo but hey.:sidelol:

SacksNo.1. S. Merriman (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/416752) SD8.5
2. A. Kampman (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302065) GB8.5
3. J. Peppers (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302214) CAR8
4. M. Anderson (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/405604) CHI7.5
5. J. Taylor (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4370) MIA7

Dick Manjuice has no credibility on this website, he is nothing but a delusional homer with a mancrush on JT, plain and simple. :lol:

tyson22
11-02-2006, 05:38 PM
6. that he "owned" our rookie LT with that whopping 1 sack
im pretty sure that was in response to you posting this.

because Jason Taylor is not a man, he's a whiny little ***** that got OWNED by a rookie yesterday

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Dick Manjuice has no credibility on this website, he is nothing but a delusional homer with a mancrush on JT, plain and simple. :lol:

:boohoo:

"credibility, credibility?!? thats the LAST thing i want on this board! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

i've yet to see a reasonable post by ANY of you losers. :sidelol:

i think everyone on this board knows why i'm here, especially tyson22. :cooldude:

because i'm bored at work and want to get a rise out of you losers. :D

tyson22
11-02-2006, 06:02 PM
credibility, credibility?!? thats the LAST thing i want on this board!

PLAYOFFS!?!?!PLAYOFFS!?!?!? thats the LAST thing the jets will ever see!

because i'm bored at work and want to get a rise out of you losers

you should get a new job, maybe take up the guitar or something if this is what wets your mangina.:desk: :rockon: :jetssuck: :bong2:

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 06:16 PM
[quote=tyson22]PLAYOFFS!?!?!PLAYOFFS!?!?!? thats the LAST thing the jets will ever see!

:shakeno:

thats terrible smack dude, just terrible.

you should get a new job, maybe take up the guitar or something if this is what wets your mangina.:desk: :rockon: :jetssuck: :bong2:

maybe you should just get a job, ANY job. :D

BTW everyone: say happy 30th b-day to Tyson22, seriously!! :birthday:

Happy B-day p-bref!!! whats the plan? :bong2: :bong: :rastanana

Shula Come Back!
11-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Taylor's mad and he was sticking up for his coach, and he wa stalking about one of the biggest rivalries in sports.........damn him, I thought this was football where noone ever talks smack....ever!!!!! You guys will understand his frustration after you lose the next few games and fall well below .500!

TotoreMexico
11-02-2006, 06:32 PM
:shakeno:

thats terrible smack dude, just terrible.

:rolleyes2

i've yet to see a reasonable post by ANY of you losers. :sidelol:

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Taylor's mad and he was sticking up for his coach, and he wa stalking about one of the biggest rivalries in sports.........damn him, I thought this was football where noone ever talks smack....ever!!!!! You guys will understand his frustration after you lose the next few games and fall well below .500!

love that avatar man!! :D

Shula Come Back!
11-02-2006, 06:59 PM
love that avatar man!! :D

Thanks...at least we agree on something man!!!:D

Nick Mangold
11-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks...at least we agree on something man!!!:D

:D

PhinzN703
11-03-2006, 04:34 PM

If you dont care about him, why create a thread about him?

PhinzN703
11-03-2006, 04:35 PM

Does this mean you wouldnt want him on your team? Are you denying his play on the field?

PhinzN703
11-03-2006, 04:37 PM

You dont get it man. Since this is the "Depths", this F-wad thinks it's a free for all forum to entice us with his thoughts about men he apparently doesn't care about. Yet as you said, he not only create a thread regarding JT but he continues to mouth off about him and then tries to make himself feel better by siding with a Bills fan about it.

Arent the Bills and Jets rivals? Yet you hardly ever see any of them talking shiD about each other like the rag on us.

Ahhh the attention

Mike13
11-04-2006, 12:36 AM

Which is why he is married.(Yeah I know they are in a rough patch but they are working through it)

Leave it to a Buffalo fan to bring homosexuality into the discussion.