PDA

View Full Version : T. Brady breaks C. Jackson's heart.

Prophet
11-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Tom Brady Looks Off Receiver, Breaks Receiver’s Heart (http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume5/2006-1101-brady.html)

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady dropped back Monday night, looked left and made eye contact with receiver Chad Jackson, who was running a post route. But just as soon as Brady’s gaze began melting Jackson’s heart, the dreamy quarterback quickly pivoted to his right, spotted slot receiver Troy Brown on a slant pattern, and hit Brown with a pass square in the numbers for a first down. The entire play took less than seven seconds, but it was more than enough time to leave Jackson out of breath and mending a severely broken heart.

“You just don’t know what it’s like to have Tom Brady look into your eyes like he wants you and only you, only to then see him go with someone else,” said Jackson, a rookie out of Florida. “He got my hopes up and then ripped my heart right out. But I forgive him. You can’t help but forgive someone who looks like that.”

Brady said he remembers the play well and that he did not intend in any way to give Jackson the wrong idea. “I was intending to go to Troy from the moment I got up to the line,” said Brady. “But I wanted to look Chad’s way coming out of my drop so the linebackers would move his direction and give Troy some room to run.”

But Brown, Brady’s longtime teammate, said he can understand why the rookie got his emotions caught up in the play.

“I was the same way once,” said Brown. “When Tom arrived here as a rookie in 2000, I looked into his eyes on the first day of training camp and immediately fell head over heels. His gaze made me reevaluate everything I thought I knew about myself. My sexuality. My marriage. But eventually I had to realize that he was unattainable and that I had to live without him, save for those three or four times every Sunday he looks my way and picks me out of everyone else. I live for those moments. But beyond that I am no longer a slave to Tom Brady. Although I still don’t dare meet his gaze in the huddle or I get wood. And then it makes all those old feelings rush back, not to mention that running a route is kind of difficult with an erection.”

Jackson says he’ll probably have to get used to having a broken heart because he is madly in love with his handsome quarterback.

“On the bright side, this will probably make me a better wide receiver,” said Jackson, “because I’m going to work my tail off to get Tom to look my way more often each game. And if that results in a bunch of touchdowns where he hugs me and we jump up and down together while continuing to embrace, even better.”

retired opfinistic
11-03-2006, 10:23 AM
:lol:

too funny!

muscle979
11-03-2006, 10:28 AM
:lol:

The Confessor
11-03-2006, 10:45 AM
“On the bright side, this will probably make me a better wide receiver,” said Jackson, “because I’m going to work my tail off to get Tom to look my way more often each game. And if that results in a bunch of touchdowns where he hugs me and we jump up and down together while continuing to embrace, even better.”....and continue on after the game and embrace and share spit in the shower.......
Don't feel alone Chad, "Tom the mankiller" has been breaking guys hearts since elementary school...

jman924
11-03-2006, 10:49 AM
He's so good, he's taking his own team-mates for a "ride.":tongue: :goof: :wink:

Mike13
11-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Enter a sexually confused Pats fan crying about how Tom Brady isn't gay.