PDA

View Full Version : quinn > brohm

nolefin
11-03-2006, 10:20 AM
I watched mr. brohm last night and yes he had a good game but i would still take quinn in a heartbeat over him, quinn has a better arm and the west va d sucks all his wr were wide open any qb could have made those throws, and he has had a knee injury no thanks!
quinn> brohm

Stitches
11-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Thank you for another thread on this topic.

nolefin
11-03-2006, 10:32 AM

thank you for the reply!

11-03-2006, 10:33 AM
agreed. not only that, but I think we're stuck with Culpepper.

Motion
11-03-2006, 10:33 AM

Seminole fans tend to get overly excited when they see real QBs so its understandable. :tongue::lol:

jonkruse
11-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Seminole fans tend to get overly excited when they see real QBs so its understandable. :tongue::lol:

..or maybe this topic is overly overused..plus, Xavier Lee is nice.

Motion
11-03-2006, 11:26 AM
..or maybe this topic is overly overused..plus, Xavier Lee is nice.

:rolleyes: Wow, we can take a joke. He did look good against MD.

MacOfSkye
11-03-2006, 11:50 AM
No one forces people to read threads. It was titled clearly. Seems to me it would be easier to scroll on by if you weren't interested...

Alex44
11-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Brohm > Troy Smith > Brady Quinn

I really dont like Quinn, and I think long term both those QB are going to be very good players and Quinn will be good but nothing Special

nuttie_buddie
11-03-2006, 12:19 PM
who cares....we dont need a QB...my god and waste that trade for C-pep...no way....we need a DB OL or even a WR before a QB....four int off Receivers hands does not make the QB bad...it means we need some hands

nolefin
11-03-2006, 12:38 PM

I really dont like Quinn, and I think long term both those QB are going to be very good players and Quinn will be good but nothing Special

lmao troy smith will never even be a average qb in the nfl quinn might not be the next brady but troy smith is a 6th round draft pick that they will move to wr or safety lmao troy smith? stats mean nothing in college i swear if that guy played for a small school he would never be drafted

Alex44
11-03-2006, 12:41 PM
lmao troy smith will never even be a average qb in the nfl quinn might not be the next brady but troy smith is a 6th round draft pick that they will move to wr or safety lmao troy smith? stats mean nothing in college i swear if that guy played for a small school he would never be drafted

:rolleyes:

He's got a very good arm and can run, but isnt a running QB. Yeah he's a 6th round pick and thats why someone will draft him in the 1st. Damn those GM's have no clue what they are doing, thats why they are rich and we sit here typing about what we think of players for no pay

nolefin
11-03-2006, 12:42 PM

quinn> brohm dont even mention smith in the top qb's please! there are at least 10 qb's i would draft before smith

nolefin
11-03-2006, 12:47 PM

He's got a very good arm and can run, but isnt a running QB. Yeah he's a 6th round pick and thats why someone will draft him in the 1st. Damn those GM's have no clue what they are doing, thats why they are rich and we sit here typing about what we think of players for no pay

only a gm like speilman would draft this guy in the 1st. is he projected to be a 1st round pick? from what i have heard he is not even in the top 5 qb's but i might be wrong.

adamprez2003
11-03-2006, 12:53 PM
troy smith has a shot at the first round. There are scouts that think he's better than Quinn. Its all going to be dependent on how he finishes the season, plays in the all star games and does at the combine. His height is what's keeping from being guaranteed 1st round

The way I see it Brohm goes #1 if he declares

Roman529
11-03-2006, 12:59 PM
I think it is time to admit that Saban made a a very big mistake acquiring C-Pep and we should draft another QB. Yes, we will have to eat some salary, but it is either start over with a new QB or another 3-4 years with mediocre QB's (C-Pep, Joey, Lemon, Vick?) I would rank the college QB's as:

1. Quinn
2. Smith
3. Brohm

mmikel30
11-03-2006, 01:07 PM
who cares....we dont need a QB...my god and waste that trade for C-pep...no way....we need a DB OL or even a WR before a QB....four int off Receivers hands does not make the QB bad...it means we need some handsi'm all for drafting recivers who can catch from now on regardless of speed or size i just want recivers who catch like oj mc duffie, o gadsen, fryar, clayton, keith jackson etc. i tierd of guy's like chambers mc mike hagan plus look what a good qb and o-line can do for a reciver look at reche caldwell he looked like an allpro monday night like he had been doing that for years when have you ever seen him look that good ?

nolefin
11-03-2006, 01:11 PM
there is no way brohm goes ahead of quinn, its not even close imo

nolefin
11-03-2006, 01:24 PM
I did some research on smith, maybe he is rising up some draft boards?
but to me he is just another, marcus vick, charlie ward, sennaca wallace, type of player imo. they have him ranked as the 5 best qb
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/prospects/troy_smith.html

Stitches
11-03-2006, 02:03 PM
I did some research on smith, maybe he is rising up some draft boards?
but to me he is just another, marcus vick, charlie ward, sennaca wallace, type of player imo. they have him ranked as the 5 best qb
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/prospects/troy_smith.html

According to his coaches, Wallace could be the best punt returner in the league if they put him back there.

SQuinn17
11-03-2006, 02:10 PM
troy smith??? ur joking right?

ManBearPig
11-03-2006, 02:53 PM
The highest anyone has smith goin now a days is the first day, which is a huge upgrade from second day to not at all. To say smith has been considered a first rounder is a lie and a funny funny joke.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-03-2006, 03:04 PM
The highest anyone has smith goin now a days is the first day, which is a huge upgrade from second day to not at all. To say smith has been considered a first rounder is a lie and a funny funny joke.
you're not really in-touch with what scouts think, are ya?

jlfin
11-03-2006, 05:37 PM
agreed. not only that, but I think we're stuck with Culpepper.

Nonsense. It all depends on how DC plays. Having DC should not influence whether you draft a top QB because in all likelihood he won't be starting his rookie season.

DonShula84
11-03-2006, 06:44 PM

Two days ago you had it Smith>Brohm>Quinn, what will it be next week?

DonShula84
11-03-2006, 06:45 PM

Funny you talk about how GMs view them, yet dont rank them how a GM would...

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Two days ago you had it Smith>Brohm>Quinn, what will it be next week?
he never watched brohm before last night. ;)