PDA

View Full Version : Zack gives it to Crotchityberg

savoy
11-03-2006, 04:26 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-spdolnotes03nov03,0,2227554.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

When will the media understand that jerks like 'Bitter Bob' are a huge waste of everybodies time? He adds nothing even faintly useful to the conversation while desperately trying to call attention to himself because he's pissed that he's a passed over has-been and can't add anything else to the world that owes him nothing. It's unfortunate that he still has stage to preach his ever negative crap from and equally unfortunate that he is still depriving some poor village of an idiot. Good job Zack.

cnc66
11-03-2006, 04:30 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-spdolnotes03nov03,0,2227554.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

When will the media understand that jerks like 'Bitter Bob' are a huge waste of everybodies time? He adds nothing even faintly useful to the conversation while desperately trying to call attention to himself because he's pissed that he's a passed over has-been and can't add anything else to the world that owes him nothing. It's unfortunate that he still has stage to preach his ever negative crap from and equally unfortunate that he is still depriving some poor village of an idiot. Good job Zack.

what a stupid hateful post..that "has been" was one of the toughest Miami Dolphins EVER to play...he might be on his yearly rant, but don't even try and diminish what he gave us..... you know less than squat and this thread sucks

Alex44
11-03-2006, 04:33 PM
That was pretty hateful :lol: but IMO although very blunt and rude its somewhat right...he needs to move onto other things besides football and accept sometimes you have down years.

ckparrothead
Ouch. But, all the same I too believe Kooch should STFU when it comes to saying crap like "this team has no soul" etc.

If they had no heart and soul they wouldn't be coming back so hard at the end of some of these games.

Zach and JT are right for calling him Bitter Bob or whatever.

Dtronic
The Phins have played like crap this year. Truth hurts :rolleyes:

39Csonka
11-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Kooch has the right to say whatever he wants, first, it's a free country, second, he has more rings than the entire 2006 Dolphins team.
He basically said what we've been saying on this board since they lost to Buffalo.
Maybe Kooch lit into the team to motivate them? For them to show some pride, for what an honor it is to wear a Dolphins uniform. Kooch and his teammates are the reasons why the team has a great tradition that most of the NFL would kill for.

Green Ranger
11-03-2006, 04:36 PM
what the original poster said...was off....but what zach said, i believe, was right on. thats the last thing they need is keuch comin in, shaking hands, being nice to their faces, then dissin em' in public. thats BS

savoy
11-03-2006, 04:44 PM
what a stupid hateful post..that "has been" was one of the toughest Miami Dolphins EVER to play...he might be on his yearly rant, but don't even try and diminish what he gave us..... you know less than squat and this thread sucks

I didn't diminish anything about his carreer only his wayward self-serving mouth of today. Why would you say that? Are you trying to introduce a falsehood here? That's my opinion. But of course nobody except you is entitled, is that it?

cnc66
11-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I didn't diminish anything about his carreer only his wayward self-serving mouth of today. Why would you say that? Are you trying to introduce a falsehood here? That's my opinion. But of course nobody except you is entitled, is that it?

of course you are entitled to "your" opinion...you got mine in response...I stand by my post...ever met Bob? do you actually know ANYTHING about him other than you don't like him? but it's ok to call him all those names.. and because you didn't get a free pass, you take exception...well to bad.

he SHOULD shut up, but he never does, like clockwork. The man played with a broken back and you slam him...pffft

Phin-o-rama
11-03-2006, 05:17 PM
he SHOULD shut up, but he never does, like clockwork. The man played with a broken back and you slam him...pffft

so he is an idiot on top of a loudmouth?? :sidelol:

Scuba Steve 13
11-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Great Job Zach and Jt

FinFaninMS
11-03-2006, 05:19 PM

It's great how you-- and the other apologists for the current team-- love to declare that these Hall of Famers "can't add anything else to the world."

What the hell have you ever "added to the world?" Kuchenberg, Csonka, Greise, etc, don't have anything to prove to anyone. They've already accomplished more than 99.9% of the people on this board, and 100% of the people on the Dolphins today.

jim1
11-03-2006, 05:26 PM
of course you are entitled to "your" opinion...you got mine in response...I stand by my post...ever met Bob? do you actually know ANYTHING about him other than you don't like him? but it's ok to call him all those names.. and because you didn't get a free pass, you take exception...well to bad.

First of all, Savoy has a right to stating his own opinion. Second of all, it looks like several prominent, current Dolphins agree with him. Third of all, whether Savoy, you, or any other poster knows Kuechenberg personally is fairly irrelevant. Your posts on this matter are way out of line.

testtubetimmy
11-03-2006, 05:27 PM

Ive seen others banned for less.

Finland
11-03-2006, 05:30 PM
what the original poster said...was off....but what zach said, i believe, was right on. thats the last thing they need is keuch comin in, shaking hands, being nice to their faces, then dissin em' in public. thats BS

Well on the other hand the team does not need Zach saying things like "We are mentally beat" or "I have no idea why we were flat". No exactly when the rookies feed off of.

Green Ranger
11-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Well on the other hand the team does not need Zach saying things like "We are mentally beat" or "I have no idea why we were flat". No exactly when the rookies feed off of.

but atleast thats coming from a player...currently, thats playing with this team, that knows it in and out...and would probably be the first one to tell you, if he infact played flat himself, which he didnt, he is a leader on the team, a veteran, and a captain, so when he comes out, busts his tail for the team, and isnt gettin much help behind him {no pun intended to the dbs haha} then he himself has the right to say "WE are mentally beat" cause he is apart of this team

savoy
11-03-2006, 05:41 PM
It's great how you-- and the other apologists for the current team-- love to declare that these Hall of Famers "can't add anything else to the world."

What the hell have you ever "added to the world?" Kuchenberg, Csonka, Greise, etc, don't have anything to prove to anyone. They've already accomplished more than 99.9% of the people on this board, and 100% of the people on the Dolphins today.

You must know everything about everybody! Wow I'm impressed. I don't hear much about Czonka, maybe he isn't stupid enough to make obvious self-serving statements like the impeachment silliness and whatever else. When Kooch said these things he hung himself out for ridicule. Hopefully guys like this who are forced to resort grandstanding tactics like this will lose the pulpit sooner rather than later.

cnc66
11-03-2006, 05:56 PM
You must know everything about everybody! Wow I'm impressed. I don't hear much about Czonka, maybe he isn't stupid enough to make obvious self-serving statements like the impeachment silliness and whatever else. When Kooch said these things he hung himself out for ridicule. Hopefully guys like this who are forced to resort grandstanding tactics like this will lose the pulpit sooner rather than later.

Bob do your wife or what...jeeeez

DoggPhin
11-03-2006, 05:56 PM
First of all, Savoy has a right to stating his own opinion. Second of all, it looks like several prominent, current Dolphins agree with him.. Yeah but calling our great players jerk and idiot is pretty low class and Savoy is just another negative poster on this board - bashing Dolphin players with that totally worthless "opinion". Everybody wants to trash the players right? :(

If anyone in their right mind expects the '72 guys to be nice and quiet this week, well guess again. I don't know if Bob has done any coaching since his playing days but obviously he's trying for a little psychology to motivate this Team. He's calling 'em out. His SB Ring gives him the RIGHT to do that... And of course every one of the 72 AND the 85 players will be glued to their TV this Sunday.

On the bright side - IF this current Team can pull off a WIN at Soldier Field it will eclipse the '85 Orange Bowl game for degree of difficulty and go into the Dolphin recordbooks. Thats for sure!

savoy
11-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Yeah but calling our great players jerk and idiot is pretty low class and Savoy is just another negative poster on this board - bashing Dolphin players with that totally worthless "opinion". Everybody wants to trash the players right? :(

If anyone in their right mind expects the '72 guys to be nice and quiet this week, well guess again. I don't know if Bob has done any coaching since his playing days but obviously he's trying for a little psychology to motivate this Team. He's calling 'em out. His SB Ring gives him the RIGHT to do that... And of course every one of the 72 AND the 85 players will be glued to their TV this Sunday.

On the bright side - IF this current Team can pull off a WIN at Soldier Field it will eclipse the '85 Orange Bowl game for degree of difficulty and go into the Dolphin recordbooks. Thats for sure!

Problem is all Kooch does is 'use psychology' (emphasis on psycho unfortunately) in a negative manner year after year with his attention getting antics. He should be very good at it by now don't you think? So why do the other players from that era manage to get their points accross without the transparent self-serving monkeyshines?

dolphinfn3454
11-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Can't we all just get along?:sidelol:

Shula Come Back!
11-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Kuch isnt lying, but there is no reason for the blatant bashing. Every team has crappy years....Is Ken Stabler gonna come out and say how bad the Raiders are? I know this is a big deal coming up, and I hope his words provide a spark just so something positive will come out of it!

finfan01
11-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Kuch isnt lying, but there is no reason for the blatant bashing. Every team has crappy years....Is Ken Stabler gonna come out and say how bad the Raiders are? I know this is a big deal coming up, and I hope his words provide a spark just so something positive will come out of it!

Like an upset:wink:

Mike13
11-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Kooch is better than any OL we have, and he's a fossil.