PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Dolphin Fans Are Jealous Of The Pats

FLIPPER2
11-04-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm A Dolhin Fan But... Alot Of You Guys Sound Like You Are Jealous Of The Pats.
Even Though The Pats Lost Half Of Their Starting Players This Year ,they Are Still Superbowl Contenders, While Our Dolphins Have Not Won A Superbowl In Over 30 Years And This Year We Have The Worst Winning Record Since The Dolphin Franchise Started In 1966, 40 Years Ago.
We All Wish, We Had A Team Like The Pats Here In South Fla.,but We Don't.
They Know How To Win, No Excuses, I'm Sick Of Excuses.
I Just Want The Dolphins To Win, Just Like The Pats.

Go Dolphins!!!!

54Fins
11-04-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm A Dolhin Fan But... Alot Of You Guys Sound Like You Are Jealous Of The Pats.
Even Though The Pats Lost Half Of Their Starting Players This Year ,they Are Still Superbowl Contenders, While Our Dolphins Have Not Won A Superbowl In Over 30 Years And This Year We Have The Worst Winning Record Since The Dolphin Franchise Started In 1966, 40 Years Ago.
We All Wish, We Had A Team Like The Pats Here In South Fla.,but We Don't.
They Know How To Win, No Excuses, I'm Sick Of Excuses.
I Just Want The Dolphins To Win, Just Like The Pats.

Go Dolphins!!!!Didn't even read your thread.Just want to let you know.I grew up hating the Jets the most.The Bills followed suit in the 90's,and the Pats in the 21st century.Believe me,i hated them forever,but you hate your rivals even more when they are winning.Jealousy no! I hate them all equally.:evil: