PDA

View Full Version : Kooch has no heart

savoy
11-05-2006, 05:08 PM
and a pea-sized brain to match. That self-serving know-nothing loudmouth should be impeached.

Dredd1050
11-05-2006, 05:12 PM
AMEN TO THAT!!!

How's that for soul Kooch??!!!

Green Ranger
11-05-2006, 05:16 PM
although....i think they did what he wanted them to do, play with some fire....

Dredd1050
11-05-2006, 05:17 PM
although....i think they did what he wanted them to do, play with some fire....

Yeah, I'm SURE he meant that. Screw him!

zenlush
11-05-2006, 05:19 PM
He's a fraud, anyway. Couldn't carry Larry Little's jock.

Green Ranger
11-05-2006, 05:19 PM
no, i agree, i thought it was total BS what he said, and the fact he still has a stage to speak on....

but he definatley sparked somethin in jason taylor atleast...so good for us , thats all iam saying ;-)

Dredd1050
11-05-2006, 05:21 PM
no, i agree, i thought it was total BS what he said, and the fact he still has a stage to speak on....

but he definatley sparked somethin in jason taylor atleast...so good for us , thats all iam saying ;-)

I hear what you're saying man, I'm just so fired up right now and want to just stuff it in his face. I hope he issues an apology during the week for being a disloyal jack-behind! :D

Lester
11-05-2006, 05:22 PM
yeah, I know what has been can we stir up this week to bash the team?

It seems to help.

Green Ranger
11-05-2006, 05:25 PM
I hear what you're saying man, I'm just so fired up right now and want to just stuff it in his face. I hope he issues an apology during the week for being a disloyal jack-behind! :D

who knows only a man with "soul" would do that :wink:

TX-FinFan
11-05-2006, 05:25 PM
I think he fired the team up.

cnc66
11-05-2006, 05:27 PM
and a pea-sized brain to match. That self-serving know-nothing loudmouth should be impeached.

I pray this goes into the depths

CrunchTime
11-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Kooch stirred up the juices and called this team out.Its about time this team played with emotion.

phinbearsfan
11-05-2006, 05:30 PM
The team needed something to light a fire under thier butts.

savoy
11-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I think he fired the team up.

I think he disgusted the present team. disgraced the '72 team and alienated himself.

andyahs
11-05-2006, 05:31 PM
He called them out and they played like they always should - with heart.

Green Ranger
11-05-2006, 05:32 PM
he helped stir them up, but seriously....hes not going to take credit, nor be given credit for this all around good win, maybe he pissed JT off, but a bunch of professionals arent going to go WIN because of something someone said...in soldier field

savoy
11-05-2006, 05:37 PM
He called them out and they played like they always should - with heart.

I don't think he called anybody out. This team DID NOT play this game because of anything that grandstanding blowhard might have said. This would be an excellent time for Saban to ban Kooch from coming anywhere near the team again.

cnc66
11-05-2006, 05:38 PM

Way out of line Marty.

joenhre
11-05-2006, 05:40 PM
I think what he said,whether he meant for it to or not,
did fire up the team.Too bad they didn't play that way for the first 7 games of the season.Maybe they wouldn't be
sitting here at 2-6 and having to win out to have any shot at the playoffs.

cdz12250
11-05-2006, 05:42 PM

On the contrary. Kooch deserves the game ball.

That was an angry group of players out there. They were so ticked at Kooch and his mouth that the only thing they could do to deal with it was go out there and beat the stuffing out of the Bears. Because of Kooch's mouth, they found what they've been missing throughout the season: Aggressiveness, the will to win, the ability to fight through adversity and finally, in Kooch's words, their soul.

Now, if Kooch is a man, and I have no doubt that he is, he will call Saban, apologize to him, and ask for permission to come to the Tuesday team meeting so he can apologize personally to every player on this team and tell them that he believes in them now. And he should bring with him as many of the '72 team and the '85 team as he can. And Marino should present him with a game ball.

Unfortunately, none of this will happen, because that is the kind of "motivational" horsebleep that Wanny, who had no clue, would have done, but that Saban despises. Saban, the consummate professional, will say "great game, guys, I'm proud of you," and immediately start preparing for the next one.

GO DOLPHINS!!!:dolphins:

savoy
11-05-2006, 05:47 PM
On the contrary. Kooch deserves the game ball.

That was an angry group of players out there. They were so ticked at Kooch and his mouth that the only thing they could do to deal with it was go out there and beat the stuffing out of the Bears. Because of Kooch's mouth, they found what they've been missing throughout the season: Aggressiveness, the will to win, the ability to fight through adversity and finally, in Kooch's words, their soul.

Now, if Kooch is a man, and I have no doubt that he is, he will call Saban, apologize to him, and ask for permission to come to the Tuesday team meeting so he can apologize personally to every player on this team and tell them that he believes in them now. And he should bring with him as many of the '72 team and the '85 team as he can. And Marino should present him with a game ball.

Unfortunately, none of this will happen, because that is the kind of "motivational" horsebleep that Wanny, who had no clue, would have done, but that Saban despises. Saban, the consummate professional, will say "great game, guys, I'm proud of you," and immediately start preparing for the next one.

GO DOLPHINS!!!:dolphins:

IMO The only way Kooch apologizes is if it can further his self-serving agenda. He care mainly about promoting Kooch.

cnc66
11-05-2006, 05:55 PM
IMO The only way Kooch apologizes is if it can further his self-serving agenda. He care mainly about promoting Kooch.

enough

savoy
11-05-2006, 06:00 PM

LOL.

savoy
11-05-2006, 06:12 PM
he helped stir them up, but seriously....hes not going to take credit, nor be given credit for this all around good win, maybe he pissed JT off, but a bunch of professionals arent going to go WIN because of something someone said...in soldier field

That jerk would not even be quoted except that the press just loves a buffoon and now that he's been made into a complete fool maybe he'll finally be smart enough to shut up.

WharfRat
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
That jerk would not even be quoted except that the press just loves a buffoon and now that he's been made into a complete fool maybe he'll finally be smart enough to shut up.

OK. you made your point.
There is nothing to gain by slamming a former Dolphin like that. He'll eat his crow with relish, I'm sure.

savoy
11-05-2006, 06:49 PM
OK. you made your point.
There is nothing to gain by slamming a former Dolphin like that. He'll eat his crow with relish, I'm sure.

I wasn't slamming the former Dolphin part. I was replying to the part of him that constantly likes use the bully-pulpit to call attention to himself in a transparent attempt to keep his name in front of the HOF committee. Kooch and Pete Rose. I resent listening to it time after time after time. When a person uses position for selfish reasons and does so by making outrageous statements like Kooch does he hangs himself out there for criticizm and ridicule. He deserves it. Other ex-players offered opinions as well but did not have the same motive and the contrast is very apparent. IMO he dishonors the '72 team and what it stands for by using this venue for personal advancement. I hope the HOF committee always keeps his behavior in mind and perhaps somebody should email them from time to time to remind them.

BLITZKRIEG
11-05-2006, 09:21 PM
In my opinion, we should be thanking Kuech. Without his comments this week, we probably would have been pounded by the Bears today. Instead, the team finally showed some true fire, and played an entire 60 minutes. Cool....

PHINZ RULE!!!

WharfRat
11-05-2006, 10:39 PM
I wasn't slamming the former Dolphin part. I was replying to the part of him that constantly likes use the bully-pulpit to call attention to himself in a transparent attempt to keep his name in front of the HOF committee. Kooch and Pete Rose. I resent listening to it time after time after time. When a person uses position for selfish reasons and does so by making outrageous statements like Kooch does he hangs himself out there for criticizm and ridicule. He deserves it. Other ex-players offered opinions as well but did not have the same motive and the contrast is very apparent. IMO he dishonors the '72 team and what it stands for by using this venue for personal advancement. I hope the HOF committee always keeps his behavior in mind and perhaps somebody should email them from time to time to remind them.

What on God's green earth does Keuch have in common with Pete Rose?
How do you know his motivation?

FinaciousOne
11-05-2006, 11:50 PM
OK. you made your point.

Hmmm :hmmm: I've never had crow with relish. Sweet or Dill?
I guess anything to kill the taste.

Great win today!:dolphins:

miaD5499
11-06-2006, 12:18 AM
in a way im glad that he said the things he said because it appears that it was major motivation for JT, however he should not be allowed to pop corks with the rest of the '72 dolphins