PDA

View Full Version : Bills Win, Dolphins remain doormat of the AFC East...

P2C
11-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Discuss:sidelol:

PassRush
11-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Dolphins win, Bills fans still live in Buffalo New York, even if the Bills win, they still kind of lose.

PassRush
11-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Discuss

J Tes
11-05-2006, 05:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. Miami goes into Chicago and pulls off the biggest upset of the season, and the Bills get lucky a pull one out there ars. LOL....Bills fans, such losers.

P2C
11-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Dolphins win, Bills fans still live in Buffalo New York, even if the Bills win, they still kind of lose.
That would be good..but I'm not a Bills fan nor am I from Buffalo..however they still have a btter record than you:boohoo:

P2C
11-05-2006, 05:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. Miami goes into Chicago and pulls off the biggest upset of the season, and the Bills get lucky a pull one out there ars. LOL....Bills fans, such losers.
A)Im not a Bills Fan
B) Too bad for the Dolphins..they don't hand out trophies for beating undefeated teams
:boohoo:

TotoreMexico
11-05-2006, 05:56 PM
LMAO

Jests fans...:rolleyes:

INPHINITY
11-05-2006, 06:20 PM
That would be good..but I'm not a Bills fan nor am I from Buffalo..however they still have a btter record than you:boohoo: I'm not a fan of either team i'm just a huge loser that needs the internet to have any connection with anyone...Discuss.

INPHINITY
11-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Also i love how all these losers go offline after they are proven to be losers.

350Chevy
11-05-2006, 07:13 PM
I like how the trolls show up after a crappy team that is rebuilding like the Dolphins SPANK an undefeated team like the Bears..

Amazing..Discuss... :D

TotoreMexico
11-05-2006, 07:16 PM

We call them jests fans...

Deep2Evans
11-05-2006, 07:37 PM

How many times have you visited the city of Buffalo, by the way?

Alex44
11-05-2006, 07:39 PM
A)Im not a Bills Fan
B) Too bad for the Dolphins..they don't hand out trophies for beating undefeated teams

A) Good for you...seriously
B) Too bad for you...they dont hand out trophies for starting stupid threads

jribs
11-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Even if it was once...It would be way way one too many times:sidelol:

like2god
11-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Umm... I have several times. My family made many trips to Buffalo with my grandfather when I was younger when he needed to go to Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Just like any city there are good sections and bad sections.

When somebody says that Buffalo is a crappy city don't get all bent out of shape, it's called smack.

Itokemhomie34
11-05-2006, 08:42 PM
I like their wings.

like2god
11-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I like their wings.

The women? :lol:

Not only do the Buffalo women have wings, but they also have hooves, a pen!s and a tail. :lol:

Deep2Evans
11-05-2006, 09:02 PM
When somebody says that Buffalo is a crappy city don't get all bent out of shape, it's called smack.

Im not bent out of shape, its just really bad smack talk if you've never even been to the city before to have an opinion on it, thats all.

FinaciousOne
11-05-2006, 09:15 PM
Im not bent out of shape, its just really bad smack talk if you've never even been to the city before to have an opinion on it, thats all.

I've never been to hell yet neither, but no matter how well your momma runs the place, I still got a bad opinion on it.:fire:

PassRush
11-06-2006, 12:13 AM

Once, and that was the longest week of my life.

miaD5499
11-06-2006, 12:16 AM
A)Im not a Bills Fan

too bad that you probably wont be able to get on any dolfan today being that this is easily the biggest upset of the year and the best win in a long time....no dolfan can be upset today, but really nice try

P2C
11-06-2006, 12:57 AM
too bad that you probably wont be able to get on any dolfan today being that this is easily the biggest upset of the year and the best win in a long time....no dolfan can be upset today, but really nice try
:sidelol:
Have you seen the standings lately?

P2C
11-06-2006, 12:58 AM
I like how the trolls show up after a crappy team that is rebuilding like the Dolphins SPANK an undefeated team like the Bears..

Rebuilding? SI, ESPN, Dolphin fans all said the Dolphins will be in the Super Bowl. You can't claim a rebuilding season AFTER you realize you suck.

P2C
11-06-2006, 01:00 AM
A) Good for you...seriously
B) Too bad for you...they dont hand out trophies for starting stupid threads
It was so stupid you had to post in it right? Dolphin Delusion. Gotta love it!

P2C
11-06-2006, 01:01 AM
I'll try and pretend like I don't have a life and stay on a computer all day to tell dolphins fans what they already know..they are garbage.

Colorado Dolfan
11-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Rebuilding? SI, ESPN, Dolphin fans all said the Dolphins will be in the Super Bowl. You can't claim a rebuilding season AFTER you realize you suck.

Show me where ESPN predicted Miami in the Super Bowl...

Then show me where I, a Dolphins fan, predicted Miami in the Super Bowl...

Tool. :shakeno:

Mike13
11-06-2006, 01:12 AM
That would be good..but I'm not a Bills fan nor am I from Buffalo..however they still have a btter record than you:boohoo:

And they still suck *******.

Alex44
11-06-2006, 01:12 AM
It was so stupid you had to post in it right? Dolphin Delusion. Gotta love it!

No it was so stupid I couldnt help making fun of you thats all

SpurzN703
11-06-2006, 01:09 PM

We beat da Bears and they smoked you. Discuss

DolfanTom
11-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Show me where ESPN predicted Miami in the Super Bowl...

Then show me where I, a Dolphins fan, predicted Miami in the Super Bowl...

Tool. :shakeno:I think it was ESPN the mag, but whatever. VERY few of us - at least those of us w/ a brain - predicted the Phins in the SB this year. Granted, we expected a lot more than 2-6, but noone thought SB for sure!

P2C
11-06-2006, 02:55 PM
We beat da Bears and they smoked you. Discuss
The team I root for hasn't played the bears..so that would be impossible. However, I find it hard to believe that you had somethig to do with a win yesterday. Once again...they don't hand out trophies for individual wins. No one cares, your still 2-6. BTW..does anyone realize how rediculously easy Chicago's schedule was? 5 of the 7 games they won were against teams below .500.

Mike13
11-06-2006, 11:25 PM
No one cares, your still 2-6.

No one cares about you or the Jets, but apparently you have a hard on for the Fins why else would you come on here.

350Chevy
11-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Somehow I never heard any of those Super Bowl words coming out of my own mouth. You can't claim someone else said something AFTER you heard something different from moronic sources, specially coming from a Bills fan who's team is also at the bottom of the pile. Thanks again for playing and next time don't try to put words in my mouth. :rolleyes2

** BTW, I know you stated you're not a Bills fan, yet that's why you stated they won in your thread title. Smooth move skippy.

350Chevy
11-07-2006, 01:24 AM
No one cares about you or the Jets, but apparently you have a hard on for the Fins why else would you come on here.
Exactly, I typically run to other message boards of teams that I dislike just to gloat about something that I have no business gloating over. Specially when a suposed low team like Miami beats the snot out of an undefeated team. Easy schedule or not, 7-0 is hard to do and extremely impressive no matter who your opponents are. :rolleyes2

I find it even funnier when "said moron" comes to this site to make fun of a losing team before they play a big winning and undefeated team expecting Miami to lose just to get owned when Miami rolls and dominates the undefeated team. What a loser. :sidelol:

See ya loser.

nyjunc
11-07-2006, 06:54 AM

Hold on a second, all offseason all we heard was the dolphins would make the playoffs, the dolphins would win the division, the dolphins could be a SB team and now you guys are rebuilding? you can't have it both ways and hopefully you guys learned something and don't go over the top after just 1 win, as big as it was.

350Chevy
11-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Hold on a second, all offseason all we heard was the dolphins would make the playoffs, the dolphins would win the division, the dolphins could be a SB team and now you guys are rebuilding?

Read my above post there re-run..

Where have I said anything of this? :rolleyes2 Try again.. This time with more thought.

nyjunc
11-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Read my above post there re-run..

Where have I said anything of this? :rolleyes2 Try again.. This time with more thought.

I just looked up yur post history and nowhere did you ever post that this was a rebuilding year until after the losing started. the whole board had high expectations whther they were division title, SB or just playoffs so to say this was a rebuilding team is incorrrect. Teams don't rebuild the way they used to, yoyu can be horrible one year and good the next- things change very quickly so your rebuilding statement is just an excuse now tha the team has fallen on it's face. I guarantee you not 1 dolphin fan thought this team would be 2-6 after 8 games.

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2006, 05:54 PM
:sidelol:
Have you seen the standings lately?

Yeah, everyone stinks but the Pat's, have you seen the standings???

nyjunc
11-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah, everyone stinks but the Pat's, have you seen the standings???

We don't stink we are mediocre:D :boohoo:

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2006, 06:04 PM
We don't stink we are mediocre:D :boohoo:

Okay, stink a little!:lol:

350Chevy
11-07-2006, 07:58 PM
I just looked up yur post history and nowhere did you ever post that this was a rebuilding year until after the losing started.

Good, then you would also know this:

1) I never stated what you claimed I stated. Making you a moron.

2) I haven't been active in this forum before this week. Making you a moron.

So, the bottom line would be that you're a moron. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Mike13
11-07-2006, 08:37 PM
I just looked up yur post history and nowhere did you ever post that this was a rebuilding year until after the losing started. the whole board had high expectations whther they were division title, SB or just playoffs so to say this was a rebuilding team is incorrrect. Teams don't rebuild the way they used to, yoyu can be horrible one year and good the next- things change very quickly so your rebuilding statement is just an excuse now tha the team has fallen on it's face. I guarantee you not 1 dolphin fan thought this team would be 2-6 after 8 games.

True we all had high expectations, I believed that we would make the playoffs, and that we have a shot at the divison, this team did a 360 on us. Jets fans had high expectations prior to the 05 season, and it turned out to be just the opposite. It happens with all teams.

Not only do the Buffalo women have wings, but they also have hooves, a pen!s and a tail. :lol:

Goddamn.

nyjunc
11-07-2006, 09:59 PM
True we all had high expectations, I believed that we would make the playoffs, and that we have a shot at the divison, this team did a 360 on us. Jets fans had high expectations prior to the 05 season, and it turned out to be just the opposite. Itr happens with all teams.

Goddamn.

Absolutely. that's life in the NFl these days for most teams, one year you are good and the next you suck.

nyjunc
11-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Good, then you would also know this:

1) I never stated what you claimed I stated. Making you a moron.

2) I haven't been active in this forum before this week. Making you a moron.

So, the bottom line would be that you're a moron. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Who are you and why am I wasting my time psoting w/ you?

SpurzN703
11-08-2006, 03:10 PM
The team I root for hasn't played the bears..so that would be impossible. However, I find it hard to believe that you had somethig to do with a win yesterday. Once again...they don't hand out trophies for individual wins. No one cares, your still 2-6. BTW..does anyone realize how rediculously easy Chicago's schedule was? 5 of the 7 games they won were against teams below .500.

So you criticize me for saying "we" yet you said "your" still 2-6. Hmmmm

So suddenly Chicago stinks? Wow I like that idea. Nobody thought they were good.

Guess you didnt take into consideration that they hadnt lost a home game since the end of 2004 and they had outscored everyone at home by about a 140 pt margin.

Yeah we're 2-6, not looking good, wont make the playoffs. Do you really think I don't know this? But it isnt like your team is gunna do anything either.

Hellion
11-09-2006, 05:12 AM

No but you're to big of a p***y to tell us who your favorite team is? Don't come in talking smack when your too chicken s**t to tell us who YOUR team is so we can't critisize them.:shakeno:

You know when your balls have been up in your guts for 61 years, they are called ovaries and you know thats a good sign that your a P***Y!

Biggest p***y thread of the year.

retired opfinistic
11-09-2006, 09:30 AM
No but you're to big of a p***y to tell us who your favorite team is? Don't come in talking smack when your too chicken s**t to tell us who YOUR team is so we can't critisize them.:shakeno:

You know when your balls have been up in your guts for 61 years, they are called ovaries and you know thats a good sign that your a P***Y!

Biggest p***y thread of the year.:lol: great.fuggin.post.:lol:

TotoreMexico
11-09-2006, 10:13 AM

He's a ****ing jests fan but he's ashamed of his own team, haha jests fans

retired opfinistic
11-09-2006, 11:37 AM
He's a ****ing jests fan but he's ashamed of his own team, haha jests fansque pasa?:D

BleedinGreenNC
11-09-2006, 12:14 PM
He's a ****ing jests fan but he's ashamed of his own team, haha jests fans

4-4

Over

2-6

steeda
11-09-2006, 02:24 PM
4-4

Over

2-6

You get my vote for avatar of the year. :drool:

Mike13
11-09-2006, 02:33 PM

:lol:

steeda
11-09-2006, 02:35 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-09-2006, 03:05 PM
did someone say p***y?

Hellion
11-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Dam p***ys
:shakeno:

:lol:

retired opfinistic
11-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Dam p***ys
:shakeno:

:lol:p*ssy....it's what's for dinner!

TotoreMexico
11-09-2006, 07:01 PM
que pasa?:D

¿Que onda compadre?

TotoreMexico
11-09-2006, 07:03 PM
4-4

Over

2-6

So? I wonder why he doesn't says that he's a ****ing jests fan?

retired opfinistic
11-09-2006, 08:21 PM
¿Que onda compadre?Nada mucho. :D

Mike13
11-09-2006, 09:48 PM
p*ssy....it's what's for dinner!

as long as they clean themselves.

MiamiDolphins34
11-13-2006, 05:53 AM

Where are you when we need you?:(

:lol: :sidelol: :evil: