PDA

View Full Version : We won, but you guys are horrible fans.

Barney
11-05-2006, 06:37 PM
You guys are horrendous fans, doubting saban, brown, and chambers. Ok great its one game, but its one game that finally the team has established some chemistry. The chemistry that was missing the past weeks in the secondary. This team is not bad, they needed time to adjust to eachother. From switching quarterbacks, d-backs, to special teams players, its impossible to be good unless your whole team has chemistry. When we finally win, there are 900000 threads about us winning, great, you losers decide to jump back on the bandwagon and support the team.

And then when someone asks can we still make the playoffs? Your response is no shot, step back to reality, theres no way we win more than 4 games. Stop BEING LOSERS and have a positive energy, of course we do not know the path the dolphins will be taking, but why not all just say yes, we can, and keep the utmost positive outlook we can?

*This does not apply to all members

"D"olphinBomb
11-05-2006, 06:45 PM
You are an a$$ and it shows your age. Grow some ball hair and then come back and talk.

HybridPHIN 23
11-05-2006, 06:47 PM
i agree !!! but you talk about positive energy while, for some reason, you rant about fans after a big win ???

350Chevy
11-05-2006, 07:04 PM
I actually predicted the Dolphins would win this week. Not because I believed in Miami but because I believed the Bears were looking ahead and past the Dolphins because Miami sucks so bad. And I was right. Miami sucks, I'm still a huge fan and always will be, and Chicago under-estimated them looking ahead in their season.

Dolphins got lucky, Harrington sucks, and the OLine is like a wet toothpick flexing and bending until it breaks. Ronnie finally got the ball and Chicago under-estimated us, that's the only reasons we won.

BE GOOD
11-05-2006, 07:12 PM
You guys are horrendous fans, doubting saban, brown, and chambers. Ok great its one game, but its one game that finally the team has established some chemistry. The chemistry that was missing the past weeks in the secondary. This team is not bad, they needed time to adjust to eachother. From switching quarterbacks, d-backs, to special teams players, its impossible to be good unless your whole team has chemistry. When we finally win, there are 900000 threads about us winning, great, you losers decide to jump back on the bandwagon and support the team.

And then when someone asks can we still make the playoffs? Your response is no shot, step back to reality, theres no way we win more than 4 games. Stop BEING LOSERS and have a positive energy, of course we do not know the path the dolphins will be taking, but why not all just say yes, we can, and keep the utmost positive outlook we can?

*This does not apply to all members
I'd like to think this applies to the minority of the board, not the majority.

jribs
11-05-2006, 08:03 PM
I actually predicted the Dolphins would win this week. Not because I believed in Miami but because I believed the Bears were looking ahead and past the Dolphins because Miami sucks so bad. And I was right. Miami sucks, I'm still a huge fan and always will be, and Chicago under-estimated them looking ahead in their season.

Dolphins got lucky, Harrington sucks, and the OLine is like a wet toothpick flexing and bending until it breaks. Ronnie finally got the ball and Chicago under-estimated us, that's the only reasons we won.
Me thinks you did not watch the game. Ronnie Brown does not get 157 yards by sucking and having a line that played tough today. I am in no way letting them off the hook for the lackluster play the rest of the season, but today they looked like the team they could/should be. Even the announcers said that Lovie would not let the Bears look past the Phins. Give them some (although little) props for playing a good physical game today.

350Chevy
11-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Sorry, Miami's O-Line sucking arse for most of last season and ALL of this season except for one single game does not mean our O-Line is good. Brown was good.. for once.. and he is the reason the game was won. But our team still sucks. I love the Dolphins and wear my Dolphins cap daily almost 24/7 but it doesn't change the fact that our team needs some serious help and the one win over an over-rated team (who has only played losers) is not going to win us the season. Our season is done. We need to rebuild some more and just enjoy what is left of our games this year.

PhinzN703
11-06-2006, 01:11 PM
You are an a$$ and it shows your age. Grow some ball hair and then come back and talk.

:sidelol:

Funniest thing I've read in a long time

DolfanTom
11-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Sorry, Miami's O-Line sucking arse for most of last season and ALL of this season except for one single game does not mean our O-Line is good. Brown was good.. for once.. and he is the reason the game was won. But our team still sucks. I love the Dolphins and wear my Dolphins cap daily almost 24/7 but it doesn't change the fact that our team needs some serious help and the one win over an over-rated team (who has only played losers) is not going to win us the season. Our season is done. We need to rebuild some more and just enjoy what is left of our games this year.Dude, back away from the ledge!

We all know this team has it's issues (we'd be blind if we didn't), but enjoy the win for at least 24 hours, OK! We'll start to fix these things in the offseason when we have $20 million-plus to spend on FA, and a full first-day of draft picks! Probably top 10 picks too.

In the meantime, enjoy what's left of the season - watch and see who proves they should be on the team come next year, and who should be looking for work! It'll make the game somewhat exciting at the very least.