PDA

View Full Version : where all you saban and brown haters

phish729
11-05-2006, 07:07 PM
yo what up fellas i was just wondering where all the people are that were saying how nick saban isnt loved by his team and that he is a terrible coach and how ronnie brown was a waste of the #2 overall pick. there used to be so many of those people on here. isnt it funny how they just disappear and no one can admit they are wrong or at least stand up for what they belive in. anyways i just happy to see this team some winning football for a change and hopefully this moment will carry on throught the season and maybe even make some noise in the playoff race

Deep2Evans
11-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Dude, you're 2-6 with a team that was, according to all Miami fans and sports writers, a "superbowl contender". Relax. Saban has to prove a hell of alot more.

Type-O
11-05-2006, 07:55 PM
yo what up fellas i was just wondering where all the people are that were saying how nick saban isnt loved by his team and that he is a terrible coach and how ronnie brown was a waste of the #2 overall pick. there used to be so many of those people on here. isnt it funny how they just disappear and no one can admit they are wrong or at least stand up for what they belive in. anyways i just happy to see this team some winning football for a change and hopefully this moment will carry on throught the season and maybe even make some noise in the playoff racehey,it was a nice win for you guys today. But thats what it was,A win. It's not a 1 games season,so don't get ahead of yourself.