PDA

View Full Version : RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

fishfanfromjerz
11-05-2006, 10:09 PM
whos winning this game....i say RU...24-13

FLOUNDER
11-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Louisville will win by 21

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-05-2006, 11:00 PM
louisville should win by 17-21 points easily.

NJFINSFAN1
11-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Well, I picked the Fins today 23-17! And I was right (Not points but the win)

Rutgers 33- Louie 26

You heard it here First!

Roman529
11-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Louisville 35 Rutgers 24

Looking forward to watching it.

MikeO
11-05-2006, 11:32 PM
L'ville by 13.

But L'ville will be up by more, Rutgers will just score garbage pts at the end to make it look close

zachequalsgod
11-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Louisville by 21+ points.

LouPhinFan
11-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Well, I picked the Fins today 23-17! And I was right (Not points but the win)

Rutgers 33- Louie 26

You heard it here First!

Let me preface this by saying I like Rutgers and their story but...

In order to score 30 points, Rutgers is going to have to throw the ball. And I don't think they can consistently do that. Rice is good, but they run a coventional offense with a conventional running game (unlike WVU). U of L's run defense got embarrassed last Thursday and will come out with a chip on its shoulder and will shut the Scarlet Knight's running game down. I think Rice will only gain around 60 yards. The only prayer Rutgers has is if they can run the ball and keep U of L's offense off the field. Ain't gonna happen...

U of L exposes the flaws in another team with a weak schedule:

U of L 36 Rutgers 10

HysterikiLL
11-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Louisville by 26 points...will be closer but UofL will run it up at the end.

Oboy
11-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Louisville should win with relative ease. They are just a better team.

I am going to be cheering for Rutgers though.

Slappy8800
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
R! U! RAH! RAH! R! U! RAH! RAH! RAH!
HOORAH! HOORAH! RUTGERS! RAH! RAH!
FIGHT! TEAM! UP! STREAM!
UP! STREAM! RED! TEAM! RAH! RAH! RUTGERS! RAH!

Rutgers By 10!!!

305TillIDie
11-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Louisville 31-17

after Coach Greg lose to UL, he'll be on the phone with The U's President Donna Shaalalalalalalalalalalalalala to talk about that Miami job :evil:

NJFINSFAN1
11-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Louisville 31-17

after Coach Greg lose to UL, he'll be on the phone with The U's President Donna Shaalalalalalalalalalalalalala to talk about that Miami job :evil:

The only place he would leave Rutgers for is Penn State.

MikeO
11-07-2006, 02:43 AM
The only place he would leave Rutgers for is Penn State.

that isn't the ONLY place but it is one of them.

LouPhinFan
11-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Early line on the game is U of L by 6 points.

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 03:13 PM
It will be a "good" game until the feathers start flying...
And that is not a joke about Rutgers beating up on the Cardinals.
It was a joke because this game is a pillow fight. Two weak teams in the spotlight.
I'd rather watch two sorority chicks in their undies in the spotlight with the pillows.

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2006, 03:14 PM
It was a joke because this game is a pillow fight. Two weak teams in the spotlight.
I'd rather watch two sorority chicks in their undies in the spotlight with the pillows.

Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

Motion
11-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Go Rutgers!

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

Ohio State=Big 10
Rutgers=Big Easy...I mean Big East

Ohio State=50+
Rutgers=0

Too bad that score would never happen due to Rutgers crappy league, schedule, and players. OH SNAP!

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

Ohio State=Big 10

Ohio State=50+
Rutgers=0

Too bad that score would never happen due to Rutgers crappy league, schedule, and players. OH SNAP!

Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

Motion
11-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

:lol:

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 03:36 PM
You guys can all say what you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that all Ohio State has to do is win and they are in.

Rutgers will not even make a BCS bowl, let alone the BCS Championship Bowl.
And Motion, Florida needs a massive amount of help to get in to a BCS Bowl. Enjoy watching that Outback Bowl...it should be really exciting to play a bowl game in your home state and not have it be a BCS bowl.

So, that all being said...I could care less if Ohio State wins the rest of their games in 3OT by 1 point. They are still going to Arizona...more than Rutger/Florida can say.

Bye, bye now kiddies.

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2006, 03:38 PM
You guys can all say what you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that all Ohio State has to do is win and they are in.

And Motion, Florida needs a massive amount of help to get in to a BCS Bowl. Enjoy watching that Outback Bowl...it should be really exciting to play a bowl game in your home state and not have it be a BCS bowl.

So, that all being said...I could care less if Ohio State wins the rest of their games in 3OT by 1 point. They are still going to Arizona...more than Rutger/Florida can say.

Bye, bye now kiddies.

Bye Bye, go bring water out to the players now, they are thirsty!

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Bye Bye, go bring water out to the players now, they are thirsty!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SIDES!!!! THEY HURT!!!!!!
DID YOU JUST MAKE THAT UP?!?! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::lol::lol::lol::sidelol:

(Not really...I'm only kidding. That was pretty dumb.:shakeno:)

Motion
11-07-2006, 03:46 PM

Bye, bye now kiddies.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Stick to your Buckeyes bro. You don't know much more.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-07-2006, 03:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SIDES!!!! THEY HURT!!!!!!
DID YOU JUST MAKE THAT UP?!?! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::lol::lol::lol::sidelol:

(Not really...I'm only kidding. That was pretty dumb.:shakeno:)
oooooh, you were kidding???

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2006, 04:07 PM
oooooh, you were kidding???

You mean all his posts are not jokes?????:eek:

DeathStar
11-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

:lol:

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Stick to your Buckeyes bro. You don't know much more.

Well, I know I don't know "it all." But, if we are all speaking of college football I'm sure we all agree that ESPN knows a "thing or two" about collge football...
So, maybe you should check out this link...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2627844
It may not be the Outback Bowl...but not much better either. Enjoy playing the 3rd best team in the Big 10.

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

Ohio State=Big 10
Rutgers=Big East

NOW that is funny!:lol:

Motion
11-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Well, I know I don't know "it all." But, if we are all speaking of college football I'm sure we all agree that ESPN knows a "thing or two" about collge football...
So, maybe you should check out this link...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2627844
It may not be the Outback Bowl...but not much better either. Enjoy playing the 3rd best team in the Big 10.
You clearly don't know it all. Cause if you did you would know that those are some random analyst's opinions. Fact is, Florida has already clinched the SEC East and control their own destiny as far as a BCS Bowl. They do not need "massive amounts of help". Get your facts straight.

Timmy54
11-07-2006, 04:25 PM
lets go RU, cause if they win then the gators will be in line for the national championship (sorry they are nto putting RU in, they might try to put The Lou in but i hope not)

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 04:34 PM
You clearly don't know it all. Cause if you did you would know that those are some random analyst's opinions. Fact is, Florida has already clinched the SEC East and control their own destiny as far as a BCS Bowl. They do not need "massive amounts of help". Get your facts straight.

Oh, my bad...I was under the impression that they were going to have to face a team (Aurburn) that has already beat them and probably will do so again. My bad.

Motion
11-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Oh, my bad...I was under the impression that they were going to have to face a team (Aurburn) that has already beat them and probably will do so again. My bad.
Wrong again, Arkansas is the SEC West leader and needs to lose twice for someone else to get ahead of them. Seriously, give it up.

Although I am hoping for a Auburn rematch.

OSUDauby
11-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Wrong again, Arkansas is the SEC West leader and needs to lose twice for someone else to get ahead of them. Seriously, give it up.

Although I am hoping for a Auburn rematch.

Oh you watch little buddy! Arkansas will lose to Tennessee and to LSU. Then you will have your wish and then I will show you my supreme powers.

Motion
11-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Oh you watch little buddy! Arkansas will lose to Tennessee and to LSU. Then you will have your wish and then I will show you my supreme powers.

My prediction as well, depending on Erik Ainge's injury. I hope it happens.

NJFINSFAN1
11-07-2006, 05:06 PM

You mean you might get bumped up to Gatorade boy????

54Fins
11-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Louisville will win by 21It's o.k. buddy:boohoo: I guess West V. isn't as good as you thought.

54Fins
11-07-2006, 07:39 PM
R! U! RAH! RAH! R! U! RAH! RAH! RAH!
HOORAH! HOORAH! RUTGERS! RAH! RAH!
FIGHT! TEAM! UP! STREAM!
UP! STREAM! RED! TEAM! RAH! RAH! RUTGERS! RAH!

Rutgers By 10!!!Gotta love it.AGAIN,no chance in hell.:lol: :lol: :lol:

54Fins
11-07-2006, 07:42 PM
I'd rather watch two sorority chicks in their undies in the spotlight with the pillows.WOW!!! Your back,professor! Are you done being hungover from that astonishing win over Ill.? At least Rutgers shut them out.I Think 34-0.I'll talk with you after you BLOW your title chances.:lol:

54Fins
11-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

Ohio State=Big 10

Ohio State=50+
Rutgers=0

Too bad that score would never happen due to Rutgers crappy league, schedule, and players. OH SNAP!If i had a mug like that avatar,I wouldn't show it in public.:D :wink: See ya after Rutgers kicks some tail.31-27 GO RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

54Fins
11-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh, my bad...I was under the impression that they were going to have to face a team (Aurburn) that has already beat them and probably will do so again. My bad.Heh, professor! How do you spell Auburn? wat hi scool u gradiate from? Master in English,eh?:shakeno:

54Fins
11-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh you watch little buddy! Arkansas will lose to Tennessee and to LSU. Then you will have your wish and then I will show you my supreme powers.:sidelol:

54Fins
11-07-2006, 08:04 PM
OH,and Rutgers wins 82-0 and leap frog Ohio State for #1 in the country.:banana: :rastanana :banana:

Coral Reefer
11-07-2006, 10:10 PM
RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

Geez, this can't be a serious question.
Rutgers is out of their leauge in this one.
I'll be extremely impressed if they stay within 2 TD's of Louisville.

Shula Come Back!
11-07-2006, 10:21 PM
I bet its closer than a lot of us think...but I definitely wanna say Louisville.....maybe like 31-23

MikeO
11-08-2006, 03:56 AM
L'ville will get a scare from SOUTH FLORIDA.

Not Rutgers

zachequalsgod
11-08-2006, 05:17 AM
L'ville will get a scare from SOUTH FLORIDA.

Not Rutgers

Louisville SHOULD be scared of South Flordia, they embarrassed U of L last season.

LouPhinFan
11-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Louisville SHOULD be scared of South Flordia, they embarrassed U of L last season.

That's exactly why I'm not worried about that game. Louisville will come out and pound them. Plus its at home. After tomorrow's game, the next game I'm worried about is at Pitt.

Oboy
11-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Geez, this can't be a serious question.
Rutgers is out of their leauge in this one.
I'll be extremely impressed if they stay within 2 TD's of Louisville.
Especially if last year's game is any indication. Remember that one? what was it, 56-5? or something crazy like that!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-08-2006, 10:55 AM
USF just matches up really well with louisville. that'll definitely be their biggest scare. that's assuming matt grothe is okay to play.

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 11:22 AM
OH,and Rutgers wins 82-0 and leap frog Ohio State for #1 in the country.:banana: :rastanana :banana:
Are you kidding me??
I love this..Rutgers is winning a season and here you all come out of the woodwork thinking you're some good, qualified team. Listen up, Rutgers has played no one. They are not tested and not deserving of their ranking. They play in a crap conference, play a crap schedule, schedule crap out of conference games and then have the guts to act like some perennial team.

NEWS FLASH...no matter how high you get in the rankings YOU ARE STILL RUTGERS.

You will most likely lose to Louisville & West Virginia. You will go to a bowl game and face an out of conference team and lose that too. Come season's end, you will be unranked and back to being good ol' Rutgers.

The fact that you put Ohio State and Rutgers in the same breath is a joke. Ohio State would beat Rutgers with it's 2nd & 3rd string team.

And remember, I may have misspelled Auburn, but I have a degree from THE Ohio State University, the 19th best public university in the nation. One of the best medical, architecture, business, etc. schools in the nation. One of the best research universities in the WORLD. And one of the best cancer & heart hospitals in the WORLD. So, where did you get your degree from if you have one at all?? Please don't say Rutgers...my High School was a better educational institution than Rutgers.

Rutgers is known for being a crap school, THE state university of New Jersey...haha I pity you and your overrated joke of a football team.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-08-2006, 11:23 AM
i think any team in a BCS conference that's undefeated at this point in the season is well-deserving a top 15 ranking. and i won't listen to anyone that says otherwise. top 5? that's debatable.

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 11:32 AM
i think any team in a BCS conference that's undefeated at this point in the season is well-deserving a top 15 ranking. and i won't listen to anyone that says otherwise. top 5? that's debatable.
What cracks me up is that everyone is thinking that Rutgers is getting no respect. A team that gets little respect is Boise State. They are ranked each season and have great numbers. They are much better than Rutgers and West Virginia in my opinion. They have a great team and will hopefully make a BCS bowl.

MikeO
11-08-2006, 11:42 AM
What cracks me up is that everyone is thinking that Rutgers is getting no respect. A team that gets little respect is Boise State. They are ranked each season and have great numbers. They are much better than Rutgers and West Virginia in my opinion. They have a great team and will hopefully make a BCS bowl.

You sat here for weeks crying how WV plays nobody and are overrated. But want to heap praise on Boise St another team that plays nobody???!??!??!?! :sidelol: :sidelol:

WHAT?????????????????????????????

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-08-2006, 11:50 AM
this statement pretty much goes against everything you've been saying the past couple of weeks. way to go.

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 12:12 PM
You sat here for weeks crying how WV plays nobody and are overrated. But want to heap praise on Boise St another team that plays nobody???!??!??!?! :sidelol: :sidelol:

I agree that it goes against everything I believe in, BUT Boise State is not like WVU/Rutgers who have came onto the scene this year (WVU was decent last year). Boise State has been making a BCS push each year for the past couple of seasons. They are not a fart in the pan like Rutgers.

If a team can compete year in year out they deserve a chance at a BCS game---not to be confused with the BCS title game. Boise State has been around for a couple of seasons. Rutgers has not.

Since 2002
Rutger - 25-30
Louisville - 43-14
WVU - 41-15
Boise State - 54-7

Now, I'm not math major...but, Boise State looks like they have had some good seasons there, yet there is never any arguement as to why they are always left out.
And if they are so bad, you should remember that Louisville played Boise State and won 44-40 in a very close game. Looking at the recodes and final ranking since 2002, Louisville has been the cream of the crop (more like cream of the crap) since '02. (minus VT, UM).

So, next time come at me with some facts before I shut you down.

Motion
11-08-2006, 12:17 PM
So, next time come at me with some facts before I shut you down.

Your my hero

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Your my hero
I believe you mean, "You're" my hero....not your.
Now, get off of the Internet little man, this is big kids business here.
The MTV Total Request Live thread was not on this site. Sorry...

Motion
11-08-2006, 12:30 PM
I believe you mean, "You're" my hero....not your.
Now, get off of the Internet little man, this is big kids business here.
Well since we're talking grammar little guy.

Looking at the recodes and final ranking since 2002, Louisville has been the cream of the crop (more like cream of the crap) since '02. (minus VT, UM).
What exactly is "recodes"?

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Well since we're talking grammar little guy.

What exactly is "recodes"?
Well, you got me there. I was typing too fast and hit a few extra keys. Something I could care less to fix. But, not knowing when to use to correct form of a word is something you never learned correctly, not like typing on a keyboard.

You obviously knew you blew it with that "your" comment and went back to my post to pull one out on me...it was inevitable. I could go through all of your post and find many errors, it is also inevitable....but I care less about "YOU'RE" (:lol:) opinions. I post and back them up with facts, stats, and numbers...

I can't really say the same for "YOU'RE" post....:lol:
Let me know if you'd like an English lesson...

Motion
11-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Well, you got me there. I was typing too fast and hit a few extra keys. Something I could care less to fix. But, not knowing when to use to correct form of a word is something you never learned correctly, not like typing on a keyboard.

You obviously knew you blew it with that "your" comment and went back to my post to pull one out on me...it was inevitable. I could go through all of your post and find many errors, it is also inevitable....but I care less about "YOU'RE" (:lol:) opinions. I post and back them up with facts, stats, and numbers...

I can't really say the same for "YOU'RE" post....:lol:
Let me know if you'd like an English lesson...

:sleep: Your cool.

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 12:44 PM
:sleep: Your cool.

Believe me...I know.:cooldude:

Motion
11-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Believe me...I know.:cooldude:

Don't we all.

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 12:46 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH SNAP!

"Rutgers versus Ohio State/Michigan? That's not a national championship game. That's a game played in early September as part of a three-for-one deal -- three games at Columbus or Ann Arbor, one game at Piscataway. I'd rather see Boise State."
~ Gene Wojciechowski - ESPN Analyst
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2652449

I just found this after I had been teaching you all about college football. Someone, PLEASE get me a job on ESPN...I am like Ali, "The GREATEST!!!"

fishfanfromjerz
11-08-2006, 01:42 PM
---prediction----RU wins over Louisville 24-17.......then wins outright..........and OSU and their fans begin to tremble in fear anytime they here the name RUTGERS or NEW JERSEY :fire:

MikeO
11-08-2006, 01:43 PM
your bringing up records since 2002.

WHO CARES??? It's a 1 year thing. Year to year!!

Ronnie Bass
11-08-2006, 01:50 PM
that isn't the ONLY place but it is one of them.

Schiano is not going anywhere. At least not in the near future.

Cuban Dave 9
11-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Let's go Rutgers! Get the Gators in the BCS Championship Game!

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 02:01 PM
---prediction----RU wins over Louisville 24-17.......then wins outright..........and OSU and their fans begin to tremble in fear anytime they here the name RUTGERS or NEW JERSEY :fire:

The only thing we fear and will ever fear when we hear the word New Jersey is the spread of VD's.

Never have we, nor will we ever fear Rutgers in football. Rutgers blows and no one will be impressed if you beat Louisville thursday OR if you beat WVU. Everyone, except for its players and fans, knows that the Big East is a crap league.

And go ahead and bring up Georgia for the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time...I am so numb to that now it's pointless.

LouPhinFan
11-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Here's a story from today's Courier-Journal:

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061108/SPORTS02/611080609/1002/SPORTS

Trust me when I say U of L is focused on this game, and sorry Rutgers fans there is not going to be a "let down". The national media and coach Patrino is making sure U of L stays focused on all of their remaining games. Everyone wants to critize U of L...well we'll just have to prove 'em wrong.

Go Cards!

Motion
11-08-2006, 02:38 PM

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061108/SPORTS02/611080609/1002/SPORTS

Trust me when I say U of L is focused on this game, and sorry Rutgers fans there is not going to be a "let down". The national media and coach Patrino is making sure U of L stays focused on all of their remaining games. Everyone wants to critize U of L...well we'll just have to prove 'em wrong.

Go Cards!
Did you just spell your own Head Coach's name wrong???

Don't you realize perfect grammar is expected on this internet message board?

:tongue:

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 02:41 PM

Wow...I'm surprised you didn't say, "Did you just spell you're own Head Coach's name wrong????"

Awww, how cute, our little buddy is learning!:lol:

And to tell you the truth, I am the furthest person from being the grammar nazi, I just find it funny when someone, that being Motion, makes funs of someone else and then screws up something in the process.

Ronnie Bass
11-08-2006, 02:47 PM

Go Cards!

What makes you think we are relying on a "let down"?

Motion
11-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Wow...I'm surprised you didn't say, "Did you just spell you're own Head Coach's name wrong????"

Awww, how cute, our little buddy is learning!:lol:

And to tell you the truth, I am the furthest person from being the grammar nazi, I just find it funny when someone, that being Motion, makes funs of someone else and then screws up something in the process.

Clearly.

Forgive me for assuming a certain person would realize who that comment was directed at.

This childish bickering has gone far enough. I'm done here.

NJFINSFAN1
11-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Are you kidding me??
I love this..Rutgers is winning a season and here you all come out of the woodwork thinking you're some good, qualified team. Listen up, Rutgers has played no one. They are not tested and not deserving of their ranking. They play in a crap conference, play a crap schedule, schedule crap out of conference games and then have the guts to act like some perennial team.

You will most likely lose to Louisville & West Virginia. You will go to a bowl game and face an out of conference team and lose that too. Come season's end, you will be unranked and back to being good ol' Rutgers.

The fact that you put Ohio State and Rutgers in the same breath is a joke. Ohio State would beat Rutgers with it's 2nd & 3rd string team.

And remember, I may have misspelled Auburn, but I have a degree from THE Ohio State University, the 19th best public university in the nation. One of the best medical, architecture, business, etc. schools in the nation. One of the best research universities in the WORLD. And one of the best cancer & heart hospitals in the WORLD. So, where did you get your degree from if you have one at all?? Please don't say Rutgers...my High School was a better educational institution than Rutgers.

Rutgers is known for being a crap school, THE state university of New Jersey...haha I pity you and your overrated joke of a football team.

And no matter how hard you try, you still don't know football!:wink:

Ronnie Bass
11-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Are you kidding me??

You know he was just joking man, but your being an ******* with this post here.

NJFINSFAN1
11-08-2006, 03:22 PM
You know he was just joking man, but your being an ******* with this post here.

He does not have to work hard at it!:wink:

DBoston80
11-08-2006, 03:25 PM
He does not have to work hard at it!:wink:

Come join me.......O...H....

OSUDauby
11-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Come join me.......O...H....
I...O!!!

Nov. 18th countdown is on!!!
My reservations are already made in Glendale, AZ!
Flying into Vegas for a day, driving to Glendale, watching the Bucks win their 2nd title in 4 years.
Ahhhh, life is good.

LouPhinFan
11-08-2006, 05:14 PM

Sorry, I'm at work and was typing in a hurry.

Its P E T R I N O!

:D

zachequalsgod
11-09-2006, 07:24 AM
The Buckeyes slipped by Illinois, by 7 points. By the way, this is the same team who lost to Rutgers by 33 points. OSU scores 17 points on them, yet Rutgers scores 33?

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 10:53 AM
The Buckeyes slipped by Illinois, by 7 points. By the way, this is the same team who lost to Rutgers by 33 points. OSU scores 17 points on them, yet Rutgers scores 33?

And your point? Ohio State would stomp Rutgers. You will see...because tonight Louisville will win the pillow fight in the Big Easy conference. Louisville will go undefeated. Louisville will lose by 31 to Ohio State.

NJFINSFAN1
11-09-2006, 11:20 AM

Yeah but he has blinders on, he will say that we have not played anyone, but I guess to him that game does not count.

Just remember, win or lose tonight, we still win because we are not so blind of facts as him!!!!!:wink:

Stefins
11-09-2006, 11:22 AM
its a BIG GAME HERE in Central NJ

GO R.U

Motion
11-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Go Rutgers!

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah...go one team or the other...ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZzzzZz

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 11:57 AM

Hahahaha..as I said yesterday, I need to be on ESPN. This from today's Power 16 rankings....

1. Ohio State (1 last week): Don't let the 17-10 final score fool you. When did the Buckeyes not have control over Illinois?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=2653942

Once again, said by Ali, but perfected by me, "I am the GREATEST!!!"

fishfanfromjerz
11-09-2006, 01:00 PM
anyone else notice the turnpike signs (that usually give crappy traffic info) that state GO RUTGERS......about time they got something posted that wasnt useless

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 01:50 PM
why did people give this thread 1 star? stupid ohio state fans. :nono:

Oboy
11-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Exactly, when some people hijack a thread and thus makes it "terrible" it will get rated as such.

Motion
11-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Exactly, when some people hijack a thread and thus makes it "terrible" it will get rated as such.

:yeahthat:

LouPhinFan
11-09-2006, 02:24 PM
We'll, I guess I'll have to start the "Official Louisville @ Rutgers Game" thread. Hopefully that one will get a good rating!:D

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Anything with Ohio State in it is great. Even people like yourself bashing Ohio State is great. You just wish that you could associate with the Bucks. Women want us, and lesser men fear us. Your insults to the greatest university on the planet only fuel the fire. You dislike OSU, because you don't understand. And you never will. Transfer to OSU, move to Columbus...you will then understand. I would say, “Keep talking trash, your making OSU famous.” But we all already know the fame of THE Ohio State University.

Carry on lesser men.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Women want us
:sidelol:

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 02:40 PM

Come to Columbus and watch...I've got more game than Milton Bradley.
And maybe more game than Troy Smith.....WHOA...wait, I went too far there. More game than Troy Smith...is that possible?!?! Nope.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 02:41 PM
And maybe more game than Troy Smith.....WHOA...wait, I went too far there. More game than Troy Smith...is that possible?!?! Nope.
you only get more "game" because you have more teeth in your mouth than the rest of the city combined. congrats on being the LEAST disgusting member of your little community.

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 02:44 PM
you only get more "game" because you have more teeth in your mouth than the rest of the city combined. congrats on being the LEAST disgusting member of your little community.

And beautiful, pearly-white teeth they are thank you very much. And you don't "get game"....game is something you have to get something else. You wouldn't understand....obviously.:lol:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 02:47 PM
And beautiful, pearly-white teeth they are thank you very much. And you don't "get game"....game is something you have to get something else. You wouldn't understand....obviously.:lol:
sadly i wouldn't. not an STD fan myself.

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 02:58 PM
sadly i wouldn't. not an STD fan myself.
I guess your warning will be less than mine after your flagged for that personal attack.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 03:00 PM
I guess your warning will be less than mine after your flagged for that personal attack.
i haven't made any. :wink:

Alex44
11-09-2006, 03:17 PM

:lol: that made me laugh so hard for some reason

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 03:21 PM
:lol: that made me laugh so hard for some reason
It's because I'm smart, informed, handsome, etc., etc., etc., AND FUNNY TOO!
What a deadly personality!

"Ladies line up to my right for hugs, Dudes line up to my right for high fives."
~Strong Bad - Homestar Runner

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 03:31 PM
oh yeah, the ladies love a guy who quotes homestar runner. just gets me crazy thinking about it. :sleep:

NJFINSFAN1
11-09-2006, 03:46 PM

To clean there house!

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 03:47 PM
oh yeah, the ladies love a guy who quotes homestar runner. just gets me crazy thinking about it. :sleep:
Well, they also love guys with reading comprehension skills too! I was quoting STRONG BAD from the HOMESTAR RUNNER website--not Homestar

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 03:48 PM
To clean there house!

And writing comprehension too!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Well, they also love guys with reading comprehension skills too! I was quoting STRONG BAD from the HOMESTARR RUNNER website.
i was referring to the site as a whole, which is HOMESTAR RUNNER. not HOMESTARR. also, being that i'm not a guy, i fail to see this as an insult towards me. your a bad readur dudee;;;

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 04:00 PM
i was referring to the site as a whole, which is HOMESTAR RUNNER. not HOMESTARR. also, being that i'm not a guy, i fail to see this as an insult towards me. your a bad readur dudee;;;

Ummm, I knew you were a chick. When I was referring to guys with reading comprehension, I was speaking of myself. Maybe someone else should work on reading comprehension skills....hint, hint. ;;;;

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 04:15 PM
:nono:

WharfRat
11-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Ummm, I knew you were a chick. When I was referring to guys with reading comprehension, I was speaking of myself. Maybe someone else should work on reading comprehension skills....hint, hint. ;;;;

maybe someone should work on not being so antagonistic ... hint, hint

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 04:33 PM
so what makes most of these OSU fans so cocky and annoying? i've never seen it like this with other teams, college or pro. :nono:

Oboy
11-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Yes Please. Then maybe it would be enjoyable to read threads in the college forum again.

Motion
11-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Yes Please. Then maybe it would be enjoyable to read threads in the college forum again.

:yeahthat:

54Fins
11-09-2006, 05:16 PM
maybe someone should work on not being so antagonistic ... hint, hintOr a....(prick.Ouch!!!! Darn rose bush)Oh,what was i saying?:confused:

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 05:21 PM
so what makes most of these OSU fans so cocky and annoying? i've never seen it like this with other teams, college or pro. :nono:
Oozing confidence, great looks & personality, affiliation with the greatest university on the planet, etc., etc., etc., I could go on and on...

But in all reality...you'd all love me in person, I'm the coolest. On a football Saturday, there is no one better to be around than me & my gang of hooligans. We are the protectors of good times, fighting the evil forces of bad times.

I'm pretty much a super hero too.
So, which of you lovely, lucky ladies want my number??

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 05:24 PM

C'mon you don't mean that. My post are like car wrecks. You hate to read them (because I'm always right & entertaining at the same time) but you can't convince yourself to turn away.

NJFINSFAN1
11-09-2006, 05:24 PM
People who talk about being cool and being a ladies man tend to be the nerd.

Not saying you are!:rolleyes2

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 05:27 PM

I think that everyone needs to relax. This is a debate where conflicting views fuel the process. Who wants to read something they already know. While I'm not an “official” moderator, I am a person who you should all feel you could turn to when you need to know the facts or what is right. Feel free to contact me; my door of truth is ALWAYS open.

Peace, love, BUCKEYE football....

OSUDauby
11-09-2006, 05:29 PM
People who talk about being cool and being a ladies man.....

All it's not just talk my friend. I also live the life. I'm just living the dream...it's a free world and I'm just living in it...

NJFINSFAN1
11-09-2006, 06:13 PM
off to the game all!

HysterikiLL
11-09-2006, 06:21 PM
off to the game all!

lucky andi!

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 09:31 AM
your bringing up records since 2002.

WHO CARES??? It's a 1 year thing. Year to year!!
MikO,

This was your response as to why I feel Boise State should be ranked higher than any Big East team (post #57). I said it was because Boise State has been a solid team for the past couple of years...better win % than any Big East Team.

Just wondering if you watched Sports Center before the kickoff and what Mark May and Kirk Herbstreit had to say on this matter....

Let me know if you missed it, I'll show you the light...:wink:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-10-2006, 09:48 AM
kirk herbstreit picked Miami to win the national championship this year.

NJFINSFAN1
11-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Rutgers played 4 teams with a record under 500
Louie has played 2
OSU has played 5

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 09:54 AM
kirk herbstreit picked Miami to win the national championship this year.

Well, I'm pretty sure he had another team in mind, but cannot constantly pick them to win.

UF Fin Kat, I'm starting to think that you have a "thing" for me. You have any pictures you could send to me? You are the first person I can count on to reply to my post. Is this your way of trying to talk to me?

Just so you know,
I'm a Scorpio, I enjoy long walks on the beach and quite nights at home in front of the fireplace. I like a nice cup of coffee in the A.M. and enjoy a nice foot massage every so often.

Think we could gel??:D

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Rutgers played 4 teams with a record under 500
Louie has played 2
OSU has played 5

Well, then you should also know that last night's game was Rutger's first game against a team who's offense was ranked in the TOP 50 of college football.
You must have "forgot" to include that.

NJFINSFAN1
11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Well, then you should also know that last night's game was Rutger's first game against a team who's offense was ranked in the TOP 50 of college football.
You must have "forgot" to include that.

I forget nothing.

You see kids like you couldn't even get into Rutgers, that's why you go to easy schools like OSU

Props to Notre Dame for joining our schedule, at least they are not afraid!:wink:

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 10:07 AM
I forget nothing.

You see kids like you couldn't even get into Rutgers, that's why you go to easy schools like OSU

Props to Notre Dame for joining our schedule, at least they are not afraid!:wink:
Ummmm, Ohio State is a much better school than Rutgers. My high school was a better educational institution than Rutgers. And if you don't believe me check this yo!

The Top 50 Public National Universities Rank School (State) 1. Univ. of California-Berkeley 2. University of Virginia 3. U. of California-Los Angeles Univ. of Michigan-Ann Arbor 5. U. of N. Carolina-Chapel Hill 6. Col. of William and Mary (VA) 7. Univ. of California-San Diego 8. Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison 9. Georgia Institute of Technology 10. University of California-Irvine 11. U. of Ill.-Urbana-Champaign 12. U. of California-Santa Barbara University of Washington 14. Penn. State U.-University Park University of California-Davis 16. University of Florida 17. University of Texas-Austin 18. U. of Maryland-College Park 19. University of Georgia University of Pittsburgh 21. Ohio State Univ.-Columbus Purdue .../continued/

Hell, there is 5 Big Ten schools in the Top 22. Not a SINGLE Big Easy school there. It appears that the Big EasY not only stinks on the football field, they also stink the class room too!
Ummm Where in the World is Waldo....and where is Rutgers?!? No where to be found!
http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/USNewsWorldReport/2005/08/29/976107?extID=10032&oliID=213

Oboy
11-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Ummmm, Ohio State is a much better school than Rutgers. My high school was a better educational institution than Rutgers. And if you don't believe me check this yo!

The Top 50 Public National Universities Rank School (State) 1. Univ. of California-Berkeley 2. University of Virginia 3. U. of California-Los Angeles Univ. of Michigan-Ann Arbor 5. U. of N. Carolina-Chapel Hill 6. Col. of William and Mary (VA) 7. Univ. of California-San Diego 8. Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison 9. Georgia Institute of Technology 10. University of California-Irvine 11. U. of Ill.-Urbana-Champaign 12. U. of California-Santa Barbara University of Washington 14. Penn. State U.-University Park University of California-Davis 16. University of Florida 17. University of Texas-Austin 18. U. of Maryland-College Park 19. University of Georgia University of Pittsburgh 21. Ohio State Univ.-Columbus Purdue .../continued/

Hell, there is 5 Big Ten schools in the Top 22. Not a SINGLE Big Easy school there. It appears that the Big EasY not only stinks on the football field, they also stink the class room too!
Ummm Where in the World is Waldo....and where is Rutgers?!? No where to be found!
http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/USNewsWorldReport/2005/08/29/976107?extID=10032&oliID=213
Going from your comments about education, I guess you can't really knock on us GATORS anymore huh? I mean you would think that the schools ranking means everything right?

Give me a break.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Going from your comments about education, I guess you can't really knock on us GATORS anymore huh? I mean you would think that the schools ranking means everything right?

Give me a break.

Umm, go through all of my post and show me where I mentioned the Gators in a negative mannor in terms of educational institution. I will mail you $100 if you can find one. Honestly, $100. You will not find one and you were using my stats to build yourself up. You failed. But, go try to earn some of my money....run along now.

Oboy
11-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Way too much work for way too little reward.

You were talking down to everyone in a thread a while ago saying how smart you were and IF I remember correctly a LOT of people in that thread were Gators. So seriously, stop being such an antagonist.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Way too much work for way too little reward.

You were talking down to everyone in a thread a while ago saying how smart you were and IF I remember correctly a LOT of people in that thread were Gators. So seriously, stop being such an antagonist.

You're comparing apples to oranges little man. "Making fun" of people who attended a university isn't the same thing as making fun of the university. For example, if someone calls ME a name they are not calling OSU the name as well. You are confused.

And I'm not being antagonistic at all. I add color to the board. If you are truly offended by anything I write then I am sorry for that, but I also think that you need to lighten up as well.

But if $100 is too little, I'm make it $200. So, go find it and let me know where to send the money.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-10-2006, 11:22 AM
And I'm not being antagonistic at all.
noooo, of course not. 100% warning, right?

Ronnie Bass
11-10-2006, 11:26 AM

Honestly man, could you possibly be any more pompous than what you have been when it comes to your opinions on Rutgers?

You might think your smart and funny or whatever, but trust me when I tell you coming across as one of the most arrogant OSU fans I have ever met and I was just in Ohio two weeks ago.

Grow up.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 11:30 AM
noooo, of course not. 100% warning, right?

Actually that 100% warning all come on the same message. I'm not a repeat offender.

And it's funny that you of all people accuse me of stirring the pot.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 11:31 AM
You might think your smart and funny or whatever, but trust me when I tell you coming across as one of the arrogant OSU fans I have ever met and I was just in Ohio two weeks ago.
From here on out, I will only respond to post that are in English.

Ronnie Bass
11-10-2006, 11:33 AM
From here on out, I will only respond to post that are in English.

And case in point.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 11:35 AM
And case in point.

Awww, c'mon man, I was only kidding. You've to admit that you set yourself up for that one! :lol:

Lighten up, it's Friday!

burger13
11-10-2006, 12:00 PM
So is anyone who said that Rutgers didn't have a chance going to actually admit they were wrong??

WharfRat
11-10-2006, 12:01 PM
I think that everyone needs to relax. This is a debate where conflicting views fuel the process. Who wants to read something they already know. While I'm not an “official” moderator, I am a person who you should all feel you could turn to when you need to know the facts or what is right. Feel free to contact me; my door of truth is ALWAYS open.

Peace, love, BUCKEYE football....

I'm almost ashamed that I'm an OSU alum.

We'll not be seeking your advice on how to run this board, and I suggest you take mine into account when posting here.

burger13
11-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

Ohio State=Big 10

Ohio State=50+
Rutgers=0

Big Easy?

How about the second best conference in the country:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc06.htm

OH SNAP!! :sidelol:

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Big Easy?

How about the second best conference in the country:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc06.htm

OH SNAP!! :sidelol:

Yeah, based onm the fact that the only ranked teams they have played have been themselves. OH SNAP!:sidelol:

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm almost ashamed that I'm an OSU alum.

We'll not be seeking your advice on how to run this board, and I suggest you take mine into account when posting here.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY ADMINS!!! (Que the Darth Vadar music....):D
Even you should lighten up....

WharfRat
11-10-2006, 12:30 PM
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY ADMINS!!! (Que the Darth Vadar music....):D
Even you should lighten up....

Perhaps you don't get it.
Perhaps you do, and just don't care.
either way, continue along these lines, and you won't be here very long.
I certainly do not need you to tell me how to run this board. I've been doing it long before you wandered in, and will be doing it long after you scurry away.
Now, put the arrogance in your back pocket, and keep it there while your on this board. Be respectful of not only other members, but of the rules. Otherwise, you'll be needing to find a different playground.
Got it now?

burger13
11-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Yeah, based onm the fact that the only ranked teams they have played have been themselves. OH SNAP!:sidelol:

Louisville beat then 17th ranked Miami - OH SNAP!

Oh wait, doesn't count because Miami isn't ranked anymore? Ok.....

WVU beat currently 23rd ranked Maryland 45-24 - OH SNAP!

:shakeno:

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Perhaps you don't get it.
Perhaps you do, and just don't care.
either way, continue along these lines, and you won't be here very long.
I certainly do not need you to tell me how to run this board. I've been doing it long before you wandered in, and will be doing it long after you scurry away.
Now, put the arrogance in your back pocket, and keep it there while your on this board. Be respectful of not only other members, but of the rules. Otherwise, you'll be needing to find a different playground.
Got it now?
Not really. I am adhering to the Terms 100% and the one time I didn't I was warned and since conformed. I haven't since attacked a single member. I do however offer conflicting sides of every argument. Be it I see it YOUR way or be it playing the devil's advocate. Neither of which violate the terms of agreement.

If you want a board where a bunch of drones post threads and everyone replies in agreement I question your ability to moderate. If you want a board where debates fuel the replies, then you should welcome me with open arms. If I curse or call someone a dirty name sure, ban me.

Also, don't let my number of post fool you, I have been here under 2 different names for around 5 years. I forgot those log in names and since changed my email account after graduating from THE Ohio State University.

So, ban me if you really want to go on a power trip, but I've done nothing wrong. Otherwise, I'll ask you again to chill out...no one is trying to take away your sense of accomplishment on intenet message boards. Geeze...

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Louisville beat then 17th ranked Miami - OH SNAP!

Well, by you standards Ohio State has beaten #2 Texas, #13 Iowa, #22 Penn State and will beat #2 Michigan. OH SNAP!

C'mon let's talk about schedules...:shakeno:

burger13
11-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Well, by you standards Ohio State has beaten #2 Texas, #13 Iowa, #22 Penn State and will beat #2 Michigan. OH SNAP!

C'mon let's talk about schedules...:shakeno:

It's not my standard, just a fact. And by my other fact, WVU has beaten as many ranked teams as OSU (and they didn't have to face a freshman QB in only his second start to do it).

You are trashing the Big East without basis.......are they second best conference in the country....who knows, it's a completely subjective term....but at least one person who has a nationally publicated objective system, says they are. So I'll take his word over your obviously biased one.

God I can't wait for Michigan to completely destroy the hopes and dreams of arrogant OSU fans such as yourself. And if they can’t do it, there’s always the BCS Championship. But please do me the favor of coming back to eat crow once they do.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 12:54 PM
It's not my standard, just a fact. And by my other fact, WVU has beaten as many ranked teams as OSU (and they didn't have to face a freshman QB in only his second start to do it).

You are trashing the Big East without basis.......are they second best conference in the country....who knows, it's a completely subjective term....but at least one person who has a nationally publicated objective system, says they are. So I'll take his word over your obviously biased one.

God I can't wait for Michigan to completely destroy the hopes and dreams of arrogant OSU fans such as yourself. And if they can’t do it, there’s always the BCS Championship. But please do me the favor of coming back to eat crow once they do.
And those standards that you speak of are bias because they do not take into accont that for the most part, the Big East best teams have only played each other and other crappy teams. That is a fact, not my "biased opinion."

And that REDSHIRT Colt McCoy freshman went up against a bunch of defensive players with just as much experience, ACTUALLY less. So, please remember to consider all sides of the arguement before hand. Because when you look at number of starts on offense for Texas VS. number of starts on defense for Ohio State, Texas clearly had the upper hand.

And when Ohio State wins the National Championship I will be here eating my humble pie as always. OH SNAP!

(You forgot to include your "OH SNAP!" at the end of your last post.)

TheJetsBlow
11-10-2006, 12:54 PM
ALL HAIL THE KNIGHTS BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! JERSEY IS REPRESENTING!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day this would happen. Everyone around here is just soooo pumped for Rutgers football, and it's just amazing!!!!!!

DeathStar
11-10-2006, 12:56 PM
OHIO STATE 17 - ILLINOIS 10

RUTGERS 33 - ILLINOIS 0.

case closed. there is the common opponent.

byroan
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Not really. I am adhering to the Terms 100% and the one time I didn't I was warned and since conformed. I haven't since attacked a single member. I do however offer conflicting sides of every argument. Be it I see it YOUR way or be it playing the devil's advocate. Neither of which violate the terms of agreement.

If you want a board where a bunch of drones post threads and everyone replies in agreement I question your ability to moderate. If you want a board where debates fuel the replies, then you should welcome me with open arms. If I curse or call someone a dirty name sure, ban me.

Also, don't let my number of post fool you, I have been here under 2 different names for around 5 years. I forgot those log in names and since changed my email account after graduating from THE Ohio State University.

So, ban me if you really want to go on a power trip, but I've done nothing wrong. Otherwise, I'll ask you again to chill out...no one is trying to take away your sense of accomplishment on intenet message boards. Geeze...

Personal attacks aren't the only thing that can get you banned from the site.

12. Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
OHIO STATE 17 - ILLINOIS 10

RUTGERS 33 - ILLINOIS 0.

case closed. there is the common opponent.

The case has been re-opened due to new evidence!!!

Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

What REALLY matters.

burger13
11-10-2006, 01:01 PM
And those standards that you speak of are bias because they do not take into accont that for the most part, the Big East best teams have only played each other and other crappy teams. That is a fact, not my "biased opinion."

I can't believe that you just tried to tie together the terms 'crappy teams' and 'fact'....if 'crappy team' isn't an expression of opinion, then I don't know what is. :shakeno:

As for my 'standards', computer rankings don't express opinion, so that ranking is objective, and it has the Big East ranked as the second best conference. You can whine and cry about it all you want, and use your big-boy words like 'crappy', but the only objective rankings brought to the table in this thread show that the Big East a better conference than the Little 10.

OH SNAP! (better?)

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Personal attacks aren't the only thing that can get you banned from the site.

12. Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere

Exactly how am I detracting from the College Football forum when all of my post are about college football? The fact is that I have a different opinion about a subject and that makes others upset. Look back, I'm the only one who has told everyone to chill, lighten up, relax, it was a joke, etc...

Yet everyone else comes back with the same type of behavior and it's ok??
I'm confused. In the terms it should say, Unless you think like the majority of users you will be banned.

byroan
11-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Exactly how am I detracting from the College Football forum when all of my post are about college football? The fact is that I have a different opinion about a subject and that makes others upset. Look back, I'm the only one who has told everyone to chill, lighten up, relax, it was a joke, etc...

I'm confused. In the terms it should say, Unless you think like the majority of users you will be banned.

All of your posts have not been about college football. I have seen off topic posts referring to members reading and writing comprehension as well as putting down fans that go to games with a laptop. None of those relate to college football. The antagonizing from you stops now.

OSUDauby
11-10-2006, 01:05 PM
As for my 'standards', computer rankings don't express opinion...

We're not talking about the same computers that had Ohio State #3 in the polls and Cal ahead of Tennesse when they were both 1-loss teams after Tenn destroyed Cal are we. Those same computers have Texas #9 and had USC #1 after barley bating unranked teams. Because if we were speaking of those computers I was going to have to disagree with you on the validity of those computers.

But I'm gald you got the, "OH SNAP!" in there.

OH SNAP!:lol: (Note to everyone: I'm not laughing AT burger13 here, I am laughing WITH him)

burger13
11-10-2006, 01:05 PM
The case has been re-opened due to new evidence!!!

Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

What REALLY matters.

Those rankings are just opinion.....some jackas with a journalism job voting who's the best....their OPINION.

What REALLY matters is what happens on the field. OSU is undefeated. Rutgers is undefeated. When both were on the field against a common opponent, Rutgers dominated, and OSU sneaked by. OH SNAP!

I'm not trying to say that Rutgers is better OSU, but they definately deserve more respect than people like you are giving them.

54Fins
11-10-2006, 01:13 PM
So is anyone who said that Rutgers didn't have a chance going to actually admit they were wrong??I never said that!:wink:

WharfRat
11-10-2006, 01:21 PM

Actually... annoyance and antagonism is a violation of the TOS.

and I have to laugh at your OSU chest beating. I graduated from THE Ohio State University before you even knew who Woody Hayes was.

As for any "power trip" ... again, I had to laugh. I've been an Admin here for a long, long time. Something you'd be aware of if you've been here for 5 years, there is no "power trip" son, there is a responsiblilty to the members here, however, and I take that responsibility seriously.
Do I want to ban you? of course not, that's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things...so your reference to my having a power trip is fairly ridiculous...since if that's what I really wanted, you'd have been gone a long time ago.
You can sing this song all you want. It certainly isn't the first time I've heard it, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but just so you know, challenging the staff here never works.

54Fins
11-10-2006, 01:23 PM

I'm confused. In the terms it should say, Unless you think like the majority of users you will be banned.I'm starting to believe people just don't like you around here.Considering you know everything,can't you just feel it too.BTW,Go Rutgers!(i guess you are wrong about a few things after all):lol: joke

MikeO
11-10-2006, 01:27 PM

I will break it down real easy for ya. Everyone knows you don't like the Big East. You think they play a weak schedule. We all get it. We understand your point.

When you bring that point into EVERY THREAD or at least 99.9% of them........it gets annoying. You don't have to keep bringing it up. Or calling the Big East a joke.

We get it. We got it. You know where you stand. An example, most around here know my stance on Miami Hurricanes football. You don't see me bringing it up into every thread or every post I put up.

Make your point, back it up with whatever you got.......and be done with it. You aren't going to change people's minds by saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over...again

It's not that difficult!!

The Goat
11-11-2006, 02:07 PM

Hi!

While your football team is undoubtedly first-rate, your adamant refusal to accept that Rutgers has arrived as a force to be reckoned with on the gridiron is just silly. Likewise, your praise of OSU and condemnation of Rutgers academically would be far more compelling if you didn't litter your posts with misspellings and grammatical errors.

I'm just sayin'.