PDA

View Full Version : What a KILLER Quarterback he's going to be!!!!

Guitarzan-54
11-06-2006, 04:31 PM
You guys have an AWESOME Quarterback!

But, I was under the impression that REX GROSSMAN played for the CHICAGO BEARS....
when did you guys aquire him????

No matter....he was definately the BEST Dolphins Quarterback out there yesterday.
He did more in just one game for the Phins, then both Harrington and Culpepper has all season!!!
He was just STELLAR! You guys are so lucky to have him.....

Oh...wait.....News Flash!
They just said that REX is still testing the waters, and has decided that, this week, he's gonna try his luck with the GIANTS.

Oh well, I'm sorry guys. But, hey....at least he won ONE for ya!

......:sidelol:

Coral Reefer
11-06-2006, 04:33 PM

But, I was under the impression that REX GROSSMAN played for the CHICAGO BEARS....

No matter....he was definately the BEST Dolphins Quarterback out there yesterday.
He did more in just one game for the Phins, then both Harrington and Culpepper has all season!!!

They just said that REX is still testing the waters, and has decided that, this week, he's gonna try his luck with the GIANTS.

I see this first loss has been hard on you.
Take your meds....

fin13
11-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Well Ronnie putting 157 yards on the best Defence in the land helped a little, sorry we broke Brian and your best receiver.

steeda
11-06-2006, 04:35 PM
I wonder how long it will take this thread to move to the depths....

QrtBck13
11-06-2006, 04:36 PM
haha ur a cool guy dude ur goin far in life!:wink::D:lol:

dolpns13
11-06-2006, 04:39 PM

Lol...sooo good to see someone else cry...The best QB on the field was wearing a fins uniform as he, our defense, special teams and offense completely dimantled, destroyed, crushed, walked on, ran on and over..did I say destroy, the best Defense, and offense in the league...Well took the Chi-town completely out in their our house...Its was so funny to watch...

"D"olphinBomb
11-06-2006, 04:42 PM

HAHAha I wouldn't expect much less from a Bears fan. Try all you want to debunk our win by saying that we were given a win from you guys. Can I tell you now so you don't get your hopes up, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A PERFECT SEASON!!! That seat is already taken.:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's ok, go dry your eyes!:boohoo:

PrOpAiN
11-06-2006, 04:46 PM

I know man.. Rex played a great game for us yesterday. I'm just not going to drink the Kool-Aid just yet. I've been yellin and screaming for us to start Kyle Orton all along. I'm just glad the coaches are smart enough not to start the bust Cedric Benson. Thank god!:dolphins:

tcdrover
11-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Was Rex fielding punts and kickoffs too?

:sidelol:

FinsAreLife
11-06-2006, 04:52 PM
hey, come back to us when you HAVINT won the super bowl

SR 7
11-06-2006, 04:55 PM

what i dont understand is how someone can be this bored in life to come make a username then make a thread like this. for sure your from some town wiht 2000 people in there and all farm land b/c i dono how bored someone can possibly be.

DolfanTom
11-06-2006, 04:56 PM

Is this the best defense you have for explaining that blowout you guys suffered yesterday? Is this the best you can muster????

Wow, you really are in denial! I'm not sure which is worse? Your defense yesterday, or you defending this loss. :sidelol:

Enjoy your 10-6 season and first-round playoff loss!

fin13
11-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Think about it The Bears were 7-0 because they play in the NFC they looked bad including their D.

Guitarzan-54
11-06-2006, 04:58 PM
You guys are totally misunderstanding!....LOL!!!

I'm just having fun, and making fun, of REX GROSSMAN. I'm NOT taking anything away from the PHINS!
Your PHINS were awesome yesterday!....Where the hell have they been all year?...and why did they have to show up yesterday!???LOL

This thread is all in jest. It was NEVER intended to be smack, or take anything away from the great job that MIAMI did yesterday.

I'm not concerned about losing one game. It's going to happen. Hell, even the Dolphins won out when it was only 14 game seasons.
We'll never know if they would have gone 16 straight.

That's just insane to ask.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR SEASON!....and I truly mean that.

PhinzN703
11-06-2006, 05:13 PM
what i dont understand is how someone can be this bored in life to come make a username then make a thread like this. for sure your from some town wiht 2000 people in there and all farm land b/c i dono how bored someone can possibly be.

I've said that several times in regards to all the Pats/Jets/Bills fans we have here. Especially in the depths where it seems these people live all day.

I have zero interest in even looking to see if a Bears site exists. Bleh

retired opfinistic
11-06-2006, 05:48 PM

I'm just having fun, and making fun, of REX GROSSMAN. I'm NOT taking anything away from the PHINS!
Your PHINS were awesome yesterday!....Where the hell have they been all year?...and why did they have to show up yesterday!???LOL

This thread is all in jest. It was NEVER intended to be smack, or take anything away from the great job that MIAMI did yesterday.

I'm not concerned about losing one game. It's going to happen. Hell, even the Dolphins won out when it was only 14 game seasons.

.:D

Alex44
11-06-2006, 05:52 PM

Well in 72 including playoffs we won 17 straight, so I think it would be safe to say we could win 16.

But good luck to you as well

Mike13
11-06-2006, 10:46 PM

Good luck the rest of the year, at least you have the balls to man up.