PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper biggest flop by a landslide

RenoFinFan
11-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Congratulations to Daunte Culpepper a winner by a landslide on this election day. Appears the whole country knows what many of us already know here at finheaven (that is except Daunte lovers). In a ESPN poll going on right now on which player is the biggest "flop" Daunte Culpepper is running away with it.

Daunte Culpepper 49%
Edgerrin James 23%
Terrell Owens 16%
Aaron Brooks 12%

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/index?lpos=globalnav&lid=gn_NFL_NFL

I have been saying all along the problem with Daunte is not his personal stats but that he is "NOT" a winner. I stand corrected...I was wrong...Daunte is winning the poll in "ALL" 50 states. Congratulations Daunte! Thank you for all you have done for the Miami Dolphins this year. You truly are a weener...I mean a winner.

Teddy Roosevelt
11-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Congratulations to Daunte Culpepper a winner by a landslide on this election day. Appears the whole country knows what many of us already know here at finheaven (that is except Daunte lovers). In a ESPN poll going on right now on which player is the biggest "flop" Daunte Culpepper is running away with it.

Daunte Culpepper 49%
Edgerrin James 23%
Terrell Owens 16%
Aaron Brooks 12%

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/index?lpos=globalnav&lid=gn_NFL_NFL

I have been saying all along the problem with Daunte is not his personal stats but that he is "NOT" a winner. I stand corrected...I was wrong...Daunte is winning the poll in "ALL" 50 states. Congratulations Daunte! Thank you for all you have done for the Miami Dolphins this year. You truly are a weener...I mean a winner.

Not fair since his knee isnt healed. Lets see how he does next year.

RenoFinFan
11-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Not fair since his knee isnt healed. Lets see how he does next year.

Why on earth would you want to go through the same abuse next year?

bluehaze
11-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Funny but bad timing, there are far too many of these ridiculous posts on the frontpage already today.

Teddy Roosevelt
11-08-2006, 02:00 AM

Who do you want as our QB next year?

RenoFinFan
11-08-2006, 02:01 AM
Funny but bad timing, there are far too many of these ridiculous posts on the frontpage already today.
I can't control when ESPN conducts their polls. I keep asking them to pass it by me, but no compliance yet.

Vertical Limit
11-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Dan Marino.

jnobes7
11-08-2006, 02:06 AM
someone bitter? there is a reason u dont run a team

Gonk
11-08-2006, 02:09 AM
You can't blame him for his injury. He came out and gave it his all when he was playing... and actually did fairly decent. Like someone else said, lets wait until next year before we label him a bust.

Teddy Roosevelt
11-08-2006, 02:15 AM
someone bitter? there is a reason u dont run a team

:hmmm: :dunno: :confused2

RenoFinFan
11-08-2006, 02:16 AM
That is a good question. Of course, the wish list would be: Manning, Brady, McNabb, Palmer. But that is not realistic.

Too early to tell but I am hoping that Saban tries to upgrade the position in the offseason. In the meantime, Joey before Daunte. This team plays better with Joey behind center. The problem with Daunte is not his stats but that he doesn't lead his team to wins.

Even during the 2004 season when Daunte put up his best numbers he only led the Vikings to a 8-8 (3-7 in the final 10 games) season and the only team they beat with a winning record was Jacksonville that was 9-7. That means in the past 3 years the only team with a winning record that a Daunte led team has beat is "one" 9-7 team...no thanks

icephinfan
11-08-2006, 02:25 AM
He's a flop because of an injury, Geesh I've heard it all now. Well, maybe I haven't.:shakeno:

Teddy Roosevelt
11-08-2006, 02:40 AM
That is a good question. Of course, the wish list would be: Manning, Brady, McNabb, Palmer. But that is not realistic.

Too early to tell but I am hoping that Saban tries to upgrade the position in the offseason. In the meantime, Joey before Daunte. This team plays better with Joey behind center. The problem with Daunte is not his stats but that he doesn't lead his team to wins.

Even during the 2004 season when Daunte put up his best numbers he only led the Vikings to a 8-8 (3-7 in the final 10 games) season and the only team they beat with a winning record was Jacksonville that was 9-7. That means in the past 3 years the only team with a winning record that a Daunte led team has beat is "one" 9-7 team...no thanks

He upgraded the position this year. Man I tell ya, no matter what the Fins do with the QB, no one will be happy. We cant have Manning or Brady, so support who we do have. :shakeno:

RenoFinFan
11-08-2006, 02:40 AM
You can't blame him for his injury. He came out and gave it his all when he was playing... and actually did fairly decent. Like someone else said, lets wait until next year before we label him a bust.
I don't blame him for his injury. But his injury exposed his weaknesses as a QB. He was pretty awful last year when he wasn't injured as well.

Actually did fairly decent? Wow...there is a reason he is on the bench. It isn't bc of his injury it is bc of his play. Leading a team to 5 TDs in 4 games against Pitt, Buffalo, Tennessee and Houston is not fairly decent.

unifiedtheory
11-08-2006, 02:41 AM

I guess the "Joey Experience" doing it for you then...

I enjoy listening to people who care more about a personal agenda more then good of the football team.

RenoFinFan
11-08-2006, 02:45 AM
He upgraded the position this year. Man I tell ya, no matter what the Fins do with the QB, no one will be happy. We cant have Manning or Brady, so support who we do have. :shakeno:

He attempted to upgrade the position. That doesn't mean it actually happened. Upgrades happen on the field of play and not on paper. Even Chambers said last week this team would be better off if it still had Frerotte. Doesn't sound like our #1 receiver thinks we upgraded the position.

RenoFinFan
11-08-2006, 02:50 AM
Don't generalize the majority who understand football with you and the rest of your minority's opinion,,,,,this thread is a flop

That Daunte received about 14,000 votes out of 28,000 cast so far and got the majority votes in "all" 50 states tells me my opinion is in the majority which tells me you don't have a clue to what you are talking about.

DolfinDave
11-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Good lord. Here we go again with the bashing Culpepper. I am sure the bashers are the same ones who love Harrington. I thought it was funny that the thread started said Daunte wasn't a winner. Do you think Joey is?

Oh well. Think what you want about Daunte while ignoring most of the facts that say otherwise. Anyway, I am done debating that pointless crap.

As for this poll, its a little unfair to put a guy who was not 100% healthy on that list when the other players were 100%. And did they watch Aaron Brooks play? Have they seen Edge and how bad his yards per carry is? But that underlies how stupid that poll and ESPN is. All of those players have been negatively affected by very poor play from their teammates. So to blame their poor performances solely on them is unfair and ridiculous.

icephinfan
11-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Good lord. Here we go again with the bashing Culpepper. I am sure the bashers are the same ones who love Harrington. I thought it was funny that the thread started said Daunte wasn't a winner. Do you think Joey is?

Oh well. Think what you want about Daunte while ignoring most of the facts that say otherwise. Anyway, I am done debating that pointless crap.

As for this poll, its a little unfair to put a guy who was not 100% healthy on that list when the other players were 100%. And did they watch Aaron Brooks play? Have they seen Edge and how bad his yards per carry is? But that underlies how stupid that poll and ESPN is. All of those players have been negatively affected by very poor play from their teammates. So to blame their poor performances solely on them is unfair and ridiculous.

Nicely said.

unifiedtheory
11-08-2006, 02:56 AM
Don't generalize the majority who understand football with you and the rest of your minority's opinion,,,,,this thread is a flop
Everyone knows there is no room for objective analysis when you are discussing the Miami Dolphins quarterback situation.

Here is my opinion, not that it counts for a hell of a lot:

Joes is what he is, Jay Fiedler Version 2.0. Is'nt it funny that he brings out the same passionate range of emotions that Fiedler did when he was here?

He's a guy that won't give you a high completion percentage, has a low yards per attempt average, he'll turn the ball over, is very inaccurate in the deep portions of the field and throws more interceptions then touchdowns.

His passer rating was 66.8 on Sunday, he missed WIDE *** OPEN deep passes and threw a stupid interception. Exactly what he has always done.

Look at his numbers this year. 57%, 5.89 YPA, 6 TD, 9 INT and a rating of 64.6. ALL of those are what he has done his whole career.

I ask if ANY of the Joey Harrington homers can argue ANY of those facts? I'm not bashing Joey, I'm just being honest. I don't have an agenda like some of the people on this board. I just want to see better Q.B. play then what we are currently getting from Harrington.

If Joey started hitting a higher percentage of his throws (60-65%), started throwing for a higher yards per completion (above 6.50) and threw more touchdowns then interceptions I'd be ELATED, it would lead to sucess for the MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL TEAM. That being said, if he did ANY of those things it would be a FIRST for Joey Harrington.

You simply can not compare Daunte Culpepper to Joey Harrington right now. One is hurt and the other one is playing below average.

Aqua4Ever04
11-08-2006, 02:58 AM

Well I have some bad news for you. He will be here next year and when he regains his old HEALTHY form, I will feed you some crow.

icephinfan
11-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Well I have some bad news for you. He will be here next year and when he regains his old HEALTHY form, I will feed you some crow.

:lol:

DolfinDave
11-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Everyone knows there is no room for objective analysis when you are discussing the Miami Dolphins quarterback situation.

Here is my opinion, not that it counts for a hell of a lot:

Joes is what he is, Jay Fiedler Version 2.0. Is'nt it funny that he brings out the same passionate range of emotions that Fiedler did when he was here?

He's a guy that won't give you a high completion percentage, has a low yards per attempt average, he'll turn the ball over, is very inaccurate in the deep portions of the field and throws more interceptions then touchdowns.

His passer rating was 66.8 on Sunday, he missed WIDE *** OPEN deep passes and threw a stupid interception. Exactly what he has always done.

Look at his numbers this year. 57%, 5.89 YPA, 6 TD, 9 INT and a rating of 64.6. ALL of those are what he has done his whole career.

I ask if ANY of the Joey Harrington homers can argue ANY of those facts? I'm not bashing Joey, I'm just being honest. I don't have an agenda like some of the people on this board. I just want to see better Q.B. play then what we are currently getting from Harrington.

If Joey started hitting a higher percentage of his throws (60-65%), started throwing for a higher yards per completion (above 6.50) and threw more touchdowns then interceptions I'd be ELATED, it would lead to sucess for the MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL TEAM. That being said, if he did ANY of those things it would be a FIRST for Joey Harrington.

You simply can not compare Daunte Culpepper to Joey Harrington right now. One is hurt and the other one is playing below average.

Gotta agree. This is nothing personal about Joey. I have grown to kind of like him. He seems to try hard and seems to enjoy playing. But don't confuse that with me liking his performance. Like you said, what Joey is doing now is pretty much the same thing he did in Detroit. And I know some people said he would succeed because we have better talent here than what he had in Detroit. Its either that we do have more talent and he is just not playing well or we don't have as much talent, which would be very bad. Either way, he hasn't played the way many of his supporters said he would. He has been decent. That's it. And he still hasn't shown me much to make me think he should start over a healthy Daunte. In fact, Daunte was less than 100%, and can anyone say he played that much worse than Joey?

djphinfan
11-08-2006, 03:35 AM
That Daunte received about 14,000 votes out of 28,000 cast so far and got the majority votes in "all" 50 states tells me my opinion is in the majority which tells me you don't have a clue to what you are talking about.if you want to include yourself with the 14,000 people who are not dolphin fans and do not have the inside info that we do on this site then go ahead,your perogative,daunte came back from a triple ligament tear in 8 months and tried to play,if your going to judge his future on those four games then you mr reno do not have any credibility in my book,,,who cares about my book you ask,,,maybe the majority of the people who are on this site who either am excited for daunte to be our quarterback or who are smart enough to give him a reasonable time frame to make such opinions

NCDolphan
11-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Daunte will Start in 07' Everybody calm down. joey is just getting reps this year!

cltchperf
11-08-2006, 04:15 AM
if you want to include yourself with the 14,000 people who are not dolphin fans and do not have the inside info that we do on this site then go ahead,your perogative,daunte came back from a triple ligament tear in 8 months and tried to play,if your going to judge his future on those four games then you mr reno do not have any credibility in my book,,,who cares about my book you ask,,,maybe the majority of the people who are on this site who either am excited for daunte to be our quarterback or who are smart enough to give him a reasonable time frame to make such opinions

Exactly of what I would have said. I'm not a Culpepper lover of any sort, but I am reasonable and have enough sense to give Culpepper a longer time frame than four games before I make the decision of whether he is the qb for this team or not, especially considering many factors. If Culpepper played when Miami performed the way it did against the Bears, he would have most like scored the TDs, but much less over throws, better completion percentage and less ints. Give the guy a chance for crying out loud. I remember some people were already calling Ronnie Brown a bust after two games, then soon after he rips 132 yards against the Panthers. And he continued on to have a good season. Ronnie actually had blocking and sufficient carries and what do you know he has his highest rushing yards against a top D such as the Bears. Culpepper is not a rookie, but considering his serious injury that he has not come back from and is still not healthy, and his mental aspect because of that, which in return affected him because he never had a problem holding on to the ball too long before since he could scramble free or is so big to shake off a defender and still throw after contact. It was quite an adjustment for him when he was not comfortable with his knee to do so, plus the team in whole was not playing well. All I know is that I want to see more from Culpepper.

PhinsRock
11-08-2006, 05:28 AM
I guess the "Joey Experience" doing it for you then...

I enjoy listening to people who care more about a personal agenda more then good of the football team.

I don't. (got the sarcasm) Sick of the Daunte haters threads. They could care less what's best for this team, all they care about is their personal agenda.

LoneWulF
11-08-2006, 05:46 AM
how do you call yourself a dolphins fan? this guy is injured and came out and gave it his all. hes a pro bowl qb and has proven it in his career. hes accomplished things no other qb has ever accomplished. you would rather bash him than wait for him to get healthy? i have news for you. An injured tom brady or peyton manning wouldnt look great, but theyd deserve a chance to play healthy. wait until hes healthy before you talk all this bs

hof13
11-08-2006, 06:01 AM
That Daunte received about 14,000 votes out of 28,000 cast so far and got the majority votes in "all" 50 states tells me my opinion is in the majority which tells me you don't have a clue to what you are talking about.

I think you need to look at your original poll numbers (FYI - the poll is still at 49% for Culpepper) and try to understand the difference between a majority and a plurality.

PhinfanUK
11-08-2006, 07:35 AM

We aren't paying him half as much as Zona are paying Edge. Daunte is injured, but Edge is plain useless at the moment.

Dolphan5876
11-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Hate to break it to all of you, but Dante will NOT be a Dolphin next year. Whether they blame it on the injury or just the fact that that he can't or won't learn the system. He's history. They will not take a chance of this kind of a season happening again. He probably will be cut or traded next year.

Phanatical
11-08-2006, 07:47 AM

WOW, that is alarming.

ac_lanham
11-08-2006, 07:54 AM

Great, another I HATE CULPEPPER thread

Who would you like to see "lead this team to wins?"

Breed
11-08-2006, 08:23 AM

Yeah, Culpepper has been much worse than Edgerring James.

516 rushing yards/185 carries, 2.79 ypc. Majority knows best, I guess. There was a time when the 'majority' thought the earth was flat; there was actually a time, when it was belived that if you had an infection, they they put leeches on you to take your 'bad" blood out; that's how George Washington died. There was a time when the 'majority' Ryan Leaf was thought to be on the same level as Peyton Manning.

hof13
11-08-2006, 08:23 AM

I guess you must be excluding playoff games, since the Vikings beat the 10-6 Packers in 2004.

Silentobserver
11-08-2006, 08:58 AM
I told you folks all along Culpepper was and is a turd.

phoenixphinfan
11-08-2006, 09:36 AM

During that 2004 season their offense was ranked sixth in the league. Their defense was ranked 26th. It is tought to win that many games with that bad a defense.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/tmstats2004.htm

IluvJuMiami
11-08-2006, 10:12 AM

He gave it his all? Now I've heard it all. Are you kidding me??? The guy looked like a droopy eyed puppy dog when he was on the field. Wow, you Pepper supporters will say anything, ANYTHING. I give the guy respect for trying to comeback as early as he did, it showed heart and guts, but for that he now deserves all types of credit he didn't earn? What's next? I think we should just go ahead and give him the game ball after every Sunday. The guy came back early from injury. He's A hero. NO! I got it. Let's tear down the Marino statue and replace it with Daunte's. Common!!! THE GUY WORKED HARD TO COMEBACK FROM INJURY!!!

cnc66
11-08-2006, 10:13 AM

takes one to know one is the old adage...it may apply here...you decide...

Syra39
11-08-2006, 10:31 AM
My only complaint is with Saban, why did he leave Culpepper in for more than one game. It was plain to see he didn't have what it took to compete, and Saban kept him in and we lost three more games. Maybe next year he will be back, I don't know, but I don't think Saban will make the same mistake twice. With the salary cap hit Culpepper creates next year, he better be back to his old form or he will be gone.

R_t_Kraken
11-08-2006, 10:31 AM
I'd vote for him too. Bums the word.

Mogwai
11-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Ridiculous. Pep's seriously injured. The other 3 dont have that excuse.

IluvJuMiami
11-08-2006, 10:37 AM
My only complaint is with Saban, why did he leave Culpepper in for more than one game. It was plain to see he didn't have what it took to compete, and Saban kept him in and we lost three more games. Maybe next year he will be back, I don't know, but I don't think Saban will make the same mistake twice. With the salary cap hit Culpepper creates next year, he better be back to his old form or he will be gone.

I thought Culpepper had a good game against Pitt until the late INTs, so you can't blame coach for playing him the following week. After game 2 though, I think it was more than evident that Daunte was moving slow and thinking slow. I wonder if the INTs late against Pitt were the daggers for Pepper. I remember watching the Pitt game and seeing focus in Daunte's eyes. After that game though, he just had the blank, lost look about him: like an 8 yr old after dropping his double scoop(this is not a jab, it's an observation).

columbuslarry
11-08-2006, 11:19 AM
All these threads are saying the same thing. Is it because he is hurt or that he stinks we will only know when he is healthy and playing. The real issue is we had a chance to solve our QB problem and we went el-cheapo Drew Brees should be a fin and we would be 5-3 or 6-2 instead of 2-6.

tmny99
11-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Daunte and Joey have exactly the same number of victories.

tmny99
11-08-2006, 11:26 AM

What do you base that comment on? The guy getting a lap dance? Get real.

feelthepain
11-08-2006, 11:29 AM

Just so I'm clear by what it is I think you're saying, Daunte's near MVP season was meaningless because he didn't also play 11 position on D...at the same time?? I just want to know where was Minn's D ranked in 2004?? Do they need to contribute at all or is it all on Daunte??? I mean almost 5000 yards passing, 39 TD's 11 int's, a 69.2 completion % and 110 QB rating and yet somehow it was because of Daunte the Vikings only won 8 games??? Wow, another argument that sounds exactly like someone trying to say Marino should never be the best QB ever because "he" didn't win a SB.

Question for ya...have you ever heard the phrase, "team sport"??? By your post above my guess would be no.

Syra39
11-08-2006, 11:32 AM
I really don't care what any of them did before, it's what can you do for me NOW. Show me some results NOW. Anything else is past tense, water over the dam, and has nothing to do with the present tense.

PerfectFinz72
11-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Shouldn't this be in the depths forum?

hellsapoppin
11-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Why on earth would you want to go through the same abuse next year? Why on earth would you think that next year will be the same as this year. The guy had one of the worst injuries a football player could have. Its a given fact that he came back to soon. Now you can blame Saban, The Doctors, and/or Culpepper or all of the above. Given another year to heal physcially and mentally I think Culpepper will be a totally different player next season.

DolfinDave
11-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Just so I'm clear by what it is I think you're saying, Daunte's near MVP season was meaningless because he didn't also play 11 position on D...at the same time?? I just want to know where was Minn's D ranked in 2004?? Do they need to contribute at all or is it all on Daunte??? I mean almost 5000 yards passing, 39 TD's 11 int's, a 69.2 completion % and 110 QB rating and yet somehow it was because of Daunte the Vikings only won 8 games??? Wow, another argument that sounds exactly like someone trying to say Marino should never be the best QB ever because "he" didn't win a SB.

Question for ya...have you ever heard the phrase, "team sport"??? By your post above my guess would be no.

Thank you for pointing that out. That is absolutely ridiculous to blame Daunte for them only going 8-8 in 04. Come on. What else should the guy have done? The reason they only won 8 games is because his defense was 26th in points allowed. That is bad. And you can't contribute that to his 11INTs because there were plenty of QBs to throw more than 11INTs and still have their defense give up far less points than his defense did. Actually, our own AJ Feely threw 15INTs that year and our defense ranked 20th in points allowed. Tom Brady threw 28TD and 14INT, but his defense ranked 2nd in points allowed. Do you people see how ridiculous it is to pin wins and losses on the QB? Manning had 49TD and 10INT, and his defense was ranked 19th in points allowed. Last year, Manning had worse numbers, but they won more games than the 12 they won in 04. Why? Because their defense was ranked 2nd in points allowed.

I can't believe Dolphin fans make these irrational arguments. How can you people be fans of Dan Marino and not realize the importance of the rest of the team when it comes to winning and lossing games? We had to sit through 16 years of him playing great but coming up short because he didn't have the supporting cast. You should know that it takes more than good QB play to win games and especially Super Bowls. So please quit praising QBs so much for everything the TEAM accomplishes and quit blaming them so much for things the TEAM doesn't get done.

ac_lanham
11-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Thank you for pointing that out. That is absolutely ridiculous to blame Daunte for them only going 8-8 in 04. Come on. What else should the guy have done? The reason they only won 8 games is because his defense was 26th in points allowed. That is bad. And you can't contribute that to his 11INTs because there were plenty of QBs to throw more than 11INTs and still have their defense give up far less points than his defense did. Actually, our own AJ Feely threw 15INTs that year and our defense ranked 20th in points allowed. Tom Brady threw 28TD and 14INT, but his defense ranked 2nd in points allowed. Do you people see how ridiculous it is to pin wins and losses on the QB? Manning had 49TD and 10INT, and his defense was ranked 19th in points allowed. Last year, Manning had worse numbers, but they won more games than the 12 they won in 04. Why? Because their defense was ranked 2nd in points allowed.

I can't believe Dolphin fans make these irrational arguments. How can you people be fans of Dan Marino and not realize the importance of the rest of the team when it comes to winning and lossing games? We had to sit through 16 years of him playing great but coming up short because he didn't have the supporting cast. You should know that it takes more than good QB play to win games and especially Super Bowls. So please quit praising QBs so much for everything the TEAM accomplishes and quit blaming them so much for things the TEAM doesn't get done.

Amen brotha. And with that being said, this thread should get a half a star and be sent to the Depths

Coral Reefer
11-08-2006, 02:40 PM
I don't have a problem with the poll as it's asking who is the biggest player acquisition flop for this season.

Clearly Culpepper is the biggest flop based on expectations of him not only being healthy enough to play but the expectations that he could play at a high level.

I would have said Aaron Brooks but who really expected anything out of him anyway?

It's clear we took the wrong guy.
Hopefully Culpepper will come back next year and show he can play at a high level. It's certainly no guarantee though.

tmny99
11-08-2006, 02:51 PM

Very well said...

unifiedtheory
11-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Shouldn't this be in the depths forum?I can think of another place for it...:lol:

Finole
11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
I don't have a problem with the poll as it's asking who is the biggest player acquisition flop for this season.

Clearly Culpepper is the biggest flop based on expectations of him not only being healthy enough to play but the expectations that he could play at a high level.

I would have said Aaron Brooks but who really expected anything out of him anyway?

It's clear we took the wrong guy.
Hopefully Culpepper will come back next year and show he can play at a high level. It's certainly no guarantee though.

Exactly. Notice Carson Palmer wasn't listed. His season has been pretty disappointing. AND he's coming back from a similar injury.

And I would wait a few years so we have some perspective before determining whether Brees was the better choice. Just like draft picks. You have to look back at time after a few seasons have passed.

But, yeah, so far this season, looks like we took the wrong. But that perception could change over time.

Hopefully Culpepper will be back in time for the Minnesota game.

Phanatical
11-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Actually did fairly decent? Wow...there is a reason he is on the bench. It isn't bc of his injury it is bc of his play. Leading a team to 5 TDs in 4 games against Pitt, Buffalo, Tennessee and Houston is not fairly decent.

YES, THAT!!!! E X A C T L Y!!!! :D

TotoreMexico
11-08-2006, 09:51 PM

I agree