PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper.

PeachFins
11-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, I'm in need of new wallpaper on my computer.

I'm from Philadelphia and absolutely hate the eagles.

I've been looking at old photos of MIAMI/PHILLY matchups of recent years, last being dec 15th 2003, when we lost on monday night.

If someone on here could edit something together, that would be awesome.

GO DOLPHINS! Help a brotha out.

feelthepain
11-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, I'm in need of new wallpaper on my computer.

I'm from Philadelphia and absolutely hate the eagles.

I've been looking at old photos of MIAMI/PHILLY matchups of recent years, last being dec 15th 2003, when we lost on monday night.

If someone on here could edit something together, that would be awesome.

GO DOLPHINS! Help a brotha out.

I understand your hate for the Eagles, I live just across the Walt Whitman in Jersey and it's the worst place in the world to live if your not an Eagle fan...I'm so sick of Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory....or the other, E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! Crap, I'd like to punch them in the mouth. They are the worst crybaby fans on the planet, if they win you can't talk to them if they lose you can't talk to them. Every team in Philly is competeing for the most part every year, but to listen to these fans, they never win anything.

There Eagles went to the NFC championship three years in a row and one SB appearence, the Sixers have been in the NBA Finals within the last 4 years and the Flyers until this year make the playoffs every frikin year, the Phillies were just two games away from the post season and have one of the best young hitters in all of baseball, but these ungreatful whiners are never happy. Christ put a sock in it already. No wonder they have the lable for being the worst fans on the planet.

PeachFins
11-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Haha, that is absolutely correct. Next time is the first time that Miami is coming into Philadelphia in a longggg time.

It's really horrible, I went down to the Packers @ Miami game about 2 weeks ago, and what a difference! Its nearly impossible to wear any jersey to an eagles game without getting killed. I can't stand the low life eagles fans. I hope they lose every week, and never win a super bowl.