PDA

View Full Version : No more JH Threads!

bigguy1381
11-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Let's all just agree that he is the worst QB in the NFL and leave it at that.

Judge Smails
11-09-2006, 05:13 PM
November 9, Oakland Press: (http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/110906/spo_2006110930.shtml) Asked if he thought about what kind of reception Harrington will receive at Ford Field, Williams said, "Him? You don't have to think about it at all. It's going to be rough on him, but he can handle it. I've been joking with Dre, it's going to be a tough day for (cornerback Bly). Joey is going to go right after Dre and is going to score about five, six touchdowns."

Five or six touchdowns?

"Yeah, that's what I told Dre," Williams deadpanned. "He just laughed. We were just joking and having fun."

columbuslarry
11-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Have you seen Andrew Walter play.

bigguy1381
11-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Have you seen Andrew Walter play.
yes

HybridPHIN 23
11-09-2006, 05:30 PM
i'd take harrington as a starter... right now.... over....
Frye
Leinart
Walter
Kitna
Huard
Young
Gradkowski
Wallace
Smith
Losman

and possibly...
Grossman
B.Johnson
Romo
Gerrard
Brunell
Plummer

Ofcourse if i was building a team I take Leinart, Young, Smith over him in a heartbeat... but not for 1 game this instant.
As anxoius as I am to get Cpep back on the field... Joey is probably my fav Miami QB since MARINO !!! I like his style. If only he could hit the deep routes better.

retired opfinistic
11-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I give this thread 1 star for being unoriginal, inflammatory, and ignorant.

Keep up the good work!

tmny99
11-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Frye
Leinart
Walter
Kitna
Huard
Young
Gradkowski
Wallace
Smith
Losman

and possibly...
Grossman
B.Johnson
Romo
Gerrard
Brunell
Plummer

Ofcourse if i was building a team I take Leinart, Young, Smith over him in a heartbeat... but not for 1 game this instant.

Are you serious?? I'd take any of the highlighted players over Harrington any day.

icephinfan
11-09-2006, 05:54 PM
I give this thread 1 star for being unoriginal, inflammatory, and ignorant.

Keep up the good work!

:lol:

EBMisfit
11-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Let's all just agree that he is the worst QB in the NFL and leave it at that.I'll agree that this is probably the worst thread that I've seen started today.

icephinfan
11-09-2006, 06:33 PM
I'll agree that this is probably the worst thread that I've seen started today.

Wait 5 more minutes. :evil:

steeda
11-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Trust me, there are worse threads out there.

Colorado Dolfan
11-09-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=168655

...but it got better...

This one still has no hope... :lol:

Mike13
11-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Trust me, there are worse threads out there.

Like the thread Dipsh!t Dynasty started.

BradyGodofFish
11-10-2006, 12:14 AM
I'll agree that this is probably the worst thread that I've seen started today.

well you are the dumbest poster I have seen today so this thread is only fitting with your sorry a$$ in it :sidelol:

Type-O
11-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Frye
Leinart
Walter
Kitna
Huard
Young
Gradkowski
Wallace
Smith
Losman

and possibly...
Grossman
B.Johnson
Romo
Gerrard
Brunell
Plummer

As anxoius as I am to get Cpep back on the field... Joey is probably my fav Miami QB since MARINO !!! I like his style. If only he could hit the deep routes better.And if you were a coach,you'd enjoy a lot of 2-6 starts. Geez,1 fluke win,and you're high enough to take him over Grossman,Gerrard,Brunell,Plummer,Huard? :shakeno:

wazzy
11-10-2006, 12:39 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=168655

...but it got better...

This one still has no hope... :lol:

That thread is hilarious!:sidelol:

Dolfan73
11-10-2006, 12:50 AM
I'll be honest. I've liked Joey, even in our losses. The tipped balls are what are killing us. Besides that he hasn't looks bad. Quick release, pretty accurate on the medium to short ones. I'm glad we picked him up, so Daunte can get better. He'll be worth more when he leaves here than when he came, guarantee it.

EDIT:He has had some boneheaded plays, but he hasn't singlehandedly lost us games, nor is he relied upon to win them, or nor SHOULD HE. We get pass happy, and Mularkey forgets how good 23 gets when he gets 25 carries. I'd still take him over fiedler or feeley or Spray Mucas,