PDA

View Full Version : Sex On The First Date

dreday
11-09-2006, 05:32 PM
For all of you single fellas and females.Do you agree with it?Why or why not.If youre a man, do you lose interest if no sex on the first date?I know theres a few women on here.What do you all think?W'ere in the millenium now,Im sure theres some new views on this.

Discuss.

tucker
11-09-2006, 05:36 PM
i like it and i try and get it, but it also shows more about the girl you are with and if she is someone that you actually want to put effort into

Nappy Roots
11-09-2006, 05:41 PM
i like it and i try and get it, but it also shows more about the girl you are with and if she is someone that you actually want to put effort into

i agree with everything

SCall13
11-09-2006, 05:46 PM
If a girl gives it up too easily, it says alot about where she might have been before you. If you want a one night stand, and it's mutual, then it's ok. (If you're careful). But if you're looking for someone to be in a relationship with, do you really want to be with someone long term who puts it out that easily? Not me.

In_Flames
11-09-2006, 05:47 PM
If a girl gives it up too easily, it says alot about where she might have been before you. If you want a one night stand, and it's mutual, then it's ok. (If you're careful). But if you're looking for someone to be in a relationship with, do you really want to be with someone long term who puts it out that easily? Not me.

no longer single, but I definitely agree with this...

Dolfan984
11-09-2006, 06:11 PM

:yeahthat: Well said

BennyVW
11-09-2006, 06:13 PM
I think it's better not to if you think a serious relationship might be forthcoming. Specifically if she does it this easy with you, will she cheat on you just as quick?

However sometimes the Chemistry is just great, and one thing leads to another... for some reason i'v never though badly about that.

HysterikiLL
11-09-2006, 06:16 PM
holy crap I can't wait for the dominizzo's answer to this

arsenal
11-09-2006, 06:26 PM
i think it really depends on a lot of things that happen during the date... you can say sex on the first date she gives it up too easy, blah blah but sometimes **** just works out right between the people... and sometimes vice versa...

i have no problem with it

Kdawg954
11-09-2006, 06:37 PM
i think it really depends on a lot of things that happen during the date... you can say sex on the first date she gives it up too easy, blah blah but sometimes **** just works out right between the people... and sometimes vice versa...

i have no problem with it

Pretty much

This is a new era . . . all girls pretty much are having sex by the age of 16, its not this wait for the right guy or hold out and he will stay if he loves you crap that was the way of life back in the day.

Sex is kind of like part of the date now . . . I mean seriously, hell I have been down on South Beach on memorial day met up wit a girl, had sex, and kept talking to her for a minute (seriously talking) . . . I guess it depends on age also and what u want, but if u are a guy looking for a serious relationship with a girl and she gives you some on the first date . . . i don't think that should sway your opinion of the girl at all, maybe yall just hit it off right, and dumping the girl because of that probably would be a mistake on the dude.

In my years I have come to find out that, women **** guys who they have interest in, and they know if they gonna **** you when they first meet you. If your game is not up to par, then yea she gonna lose interest, but if you handle your business you got a girl who will do for you and be a companion as well.

Sex is a MUCH bigger part of starting a relationship than it used to be . . .just my opinion.

trate121hb
11-09-2006, 06:39 PM
if she puts out then she aint wifey material.....if she puts out with one of her friends and you....then ask for her hand in marriage

Slappy8800
11-09-2006, 06:49 PM
i respect a girl more if she makes me wait

jtown777
11-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Does dry humping count?

Majpain
11-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Well it depends on the girl. Is she intresting enough to date? If not and you're both on the same page then I guess its alright.

Kdawg954
11-09-2006, 07:10 PM
i respect a girl more if she makes me wait

But how long do u stick around if she keeps making u wait?

Slappy8800
11-09-2006, 07:40 PM
But how long do u stick around if she keeps making u wait?

ill be honest sex is way down on the list of factors to whether or not i leave..

jtown777
11-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Does dry humping count?

I only asked because we did and we've been together for a year and 2 months. Been divorced twice and this girl is by far the best thing that has happened to me. So I encourage the dry hump (if it comes down to it) just not the pene. :lol:

Silverphin
11-09-2006, 08:23 PM

Exactly. I would much rather have a girl that wants to get a grasp of my mind and heart rather than a grasp of my ****.

Edit: Um... am I allowed to post that last word?

Amars
11-09-2006, 08:35 PM

:yes:

Colorado Dolfan
11-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Does dry humping count?

That question with your sig just does not work well... :tongue:

...or rather it works too well... :lol:

Back on track: IMO, sex on the first date is something every person should strive for... If you don't succeed, look for something deeper with that particular person, there may be the makings of a true relationship there...

Ray Finkle
11-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Just give the girl "The Mario Test" to see if she's a good one or not.

SCall13
11-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Exactly. I would much rather have a girl that wants to get a grasp of my mind and heart rather than a grasp of my ****.

Edit: Um... am I allowed to post that last word?

I think you can post it, but you're not allowed to play with it on here. :lol:

FinaciousOne
11-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Sex On The First Date?

I wouldn't recommend it if you're a guy with the last name of Bryant, Tyson or Kennedy.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-09-2006, 10:17 PM
not even an option.

NaboCane
11-09-2006, 10:28 PM
For all of you single fellas and females.Do you agree with it?Why or why not.If youre a man, do you lose interest if no sex on the first date?I know theres a few women on here.What do you all think?W'ere in the millenium now,Im sure theres some new views on this.

Discuss.

Depends on the reason for dating, as you well know my friend.

If the goal was sex, then...well, JACKPOT!

But if the goal was the exploration of a relationship...then, I'd say that whatever happens, happens as part of that. No reason to judge it, no reason to condemn it...but also no reason to overblow it. No pun intended.

It's a beautiful thing, enjoy!

Muck
11-10-2006, 12:24 AM
I don't know how many times I have to tell them. I'm is not a piece of meat. I have to be romanced. :lol:

Roman529
11-10-2006, 12:32 AM
I don't know how many times I have to tell them. I'm is not a piece of meat. I have to be romanced. :lol:

Yep, it gets old having those hands all over you on every first date!!! :wink:

Quelonio
11-10-2006, 02:32 AM

See I completely disagree with this one. I have had a relationship with a girl who had sex with me in our first date. The relationship lasted two years and a half. Ended because we both got bored, no cheating, no nothing. I just feel that not all relationship is the same, I have never reacted the same with everyone I went out with, sometimes it was faster, sometimes I myself held back, sometimes it was just different.

I think this is our male mentality that a woman that has sex so soon has to be a whore, can't be just a person that enjoys YOU particularly a lot and therefore is willing to do this with you. No... it has to be someone that will do it again and again. Which is basically reducing girls to male mentality, since we would have sex all the time, then a girl that reacts like that at first should do the same.

Doesnt work like that, it is a case situation, if a girl has sex with me on the first date, I thank her a lot for that (inside my head, dont actually tell her I thank her) and continue to see how the relationship goes. If she doesnt I continue to go out and still see how it goes. I definetely dont make it a point to call her a slut just because she was open enough to have fun with me in a intimate way.

dreday
11-10-2006, 12:32 PM
See I completely disagree with this one. I have had a relationship with a girl who had sex with me in our first date. The relationship lasted two years and a half. Ended because we both got bored, no cheating, no nothing. I just feel that not all relationship is the same, I have never reacted the same with everyone I went out with, sometimes it was faster, sometimes I myself held back, sometimes it was just different.

I think this is our male mentality that a woman that has sex so soon has to be a whore, can't be just a person that enjoys YOU particularly a lot and therefore is willing to do this with you. No... it has to be someone that will do it again and again. Which is basically reducing girls to male mentality, since we would have sex all the time, then a girl that reacts like that at first should do the same.

Doesnt work like that, it is a case situation, if a girl has sex with me on the first date, I thank her a lot for that (inside my head, dont actually tell her I thank her) and continue to see how the relationship goes. If she doesnt I continue to go out and still see how it goes. I definetely dont make it a point to call her a slut just because she was open enough to have fun with me in a intimate way.

Now see this is the response I was waiting for...And you are for the most part correct.The one thing I will say as long as youve sparked each others "attraction", it really doesnt matter how long youve known each other.If the "attraction" isnt there you have nothing,it wont matter if youve known her for 1 or 10 years.Its up to you and your partner to keep it going.Ever notice how couples dating for awhile seem to break up?

As you can see, it really doesnt matter if she sleeps with you on the first date or the 50th,on the other hand it may take some people more time to spark that attraction.Attraction isnt a choice,it runs along the same lines as some people liking oreo cookies.They cant help it.If its there,its there.

Motion
11-10-2006, 02:11 PM

:yeahthat:

holy crap I can't wait for the dominizzo's answer to this

:lol::sidelol::lol::sidelol::lol:

SpurzN703
11-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Chemistry, fate, and attractiveness are the things that affect all relationships.

When you meet someone for the first time, are you looking for a serious relationship right off the bat or are you meeting this person b/c you want to see where it goes?

If you do have sex on the first date, how long have you been talking to this person beforehand? Did you meet them at a bar? On MySpace? A dating site? Thru friends? Depending on how long you talked to them it's either a huge deal or it isnt.

If she puts out on the first date, that means you put out too. So if you think she's a "whore" for putting out, what does that make you?

dreday
11-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Which is why it doesnt really matter if she sleeps with you on the first date.You could wait til date 5 still find out shes a "whore".How does waiting really help? You really decide if you like a person within the first 30 minutes of meeting them.If you have protected sex it really doesnt matter.Youll really find out if you have things in common,same interests etc in the same line as if you went out on 10 dates with a person and still had sex on the first date.

Pagan
11-13-2006, 01:45 PM
This is the common understanding, but it's completely ridiculous and one-sided. (and no SCall, I'm not singling you out!)

So it's okay if she holds out but sticks with the guy who would just as easily have "put out" the first night?

What gives us the right to bang when and where we want, but hold women to a "slut or no slut" standard based on their carnal activities?

Personally, I'd rather be with a woman who was more experienced. The inexperienced are boring. :wink:

Nappy Roots
11-13-2006, 01:48 PM
This is the common understanding, but it's completely ridiculous and one-sided. (and no SCall, I'm not singling you out!)

So it's okay if she holds out but sticks with the guy who would just as easily have "put out" the first night?

What gives us the right to bang when and where we want, but hold women to a "slut or no slut" standard based on their carnal activities?

Personally, I'd rather be with a woman who was more experienced. The inexperienced are boring. :wink:

i agree for the most part.

dreday
11-13-2006, 01:52 PM

:yes:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-13-2006, 02:09 PM
i agree with pagan. :egads:

my future manhusband and myself didn't have the sexytime till 4 months into the relationship. everything's goin' fine now, 3 years later. :wink:

BritP
11-13-2006, 02:11 PM

I've been watching this one and reading it every day, hopefully I can add my 2 cents without sounding like a total ninny.

I agree with Pagan. Men hold women to a different standard than themselves. While it is perfectly fine for them to get 'some' on the first date and never think anything of it, but if a women does that, she's not 'marriage' material. Should the guy not be 'marriage' material then as well? I understand that years of 'thinking' and genetic wiring come into play here, but geez sooooo unfair.

Personally, I can't get past the 3rd date with guys. If I aint putting out (which I don't) they leave and never call back, which is perfectly fine. I spent high school as the 'ice princess' and now I am the 'frigid biotch'. I can't win. I am a slut if I do and I am frigid if I don't, so I pick frigid over slut. :lol: Oh well, no worries, that's how it is and I can live with it.

As far as Pagan's comment on 'experienced' over 'inexperienced', he is right again....I've told you guys I am boring and there ya have it.

Pagan, I am going for the Bounty papertowel rather than the kleenex - hahahha (inside joke between me and Pagan). :sidelol:

Anywho, long story short, C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y BABY!!! It's either there or it isn't and when you got THAT, it works. If it's not there, then it's just a one night stand.

Thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in on this one.

Pagan
11-13-2006, 02:21 PM
i agree with pagan. :egads:
:lol:

Pagan, I am going for the Bounty papertowel rather than the kleenex - hahahha (inside joke between me and Pagan). :sidelol:

Now Brit, you know you're too sweet to ever be a kleenex! :wink:

BritP
11-13-2006, 02:30 PM
:lol:

Now Brit, you know you're too sweet to ever be a kleenex! :wink:

*SMOOCH* on Pagan. :D

Nappy Roots
11-13-2006, 02:40 PM
the problem with the girls being held to different standards is that its not going to change. although, there are some girls that are just nasty, but like pagan said alot of times the inexperience are boring, so what does a guy really want on that friday night to the club. i mean, on a 1 night basis, i know im not lookin for a no virgin.

tucker
11-13-2006, 02:59 PM
If she puts out on the first date, that means you put out too. So if you think she's a "whore" for putting out, what does that make you?a guy

tucker
11-13-2006, 03:07 PM
i like it and i try and get it, but it also shows more about the girl you are with and if she is someone that you actually want to put effort intoi'm standing by this...if a girl is gonna give it up on the first date, its gonna raise a red flag just because...also from experience, girls who give it up on the first date, for the most part, are not women i want to create a long term relationship with

SpurzN703
11-13-2006, 03:14 PM
I've been watching this one and reading it every day, hopefully I can add my 2 cents without sounding like a total ninny.

I agree with Pagan. Men hold women to a different standard than themselves. While it is perfectly fine for them to get 'some' on the first date and never think anything of it, but if a women does that, she's not 'marriage' material. Should the guy not be 'marriage' material then as well? I understand that years of 'thinking' and genetic wiring come into play here, but geez sooooo unfair.

Personally, I can't get past the 3rd date with guys. If I aint putting out (which I don't) they leave and never call back, which is perfectly fine. I spent high school as the 'ice princess' and now I am the 'frigid biotch'. I can't win. I am a slut if I do and I am frigid if I don't, so I pick frigid over slut. :lol: Oh well, no worries, that's how it is and I can live with it.

As far as Pagan's comment on 'experienced' over 'inexperienced', he is right again....I've told you guys I am boring and there ya have it.

Anywho, long story short, C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y BABY!!! It's either there or it isn't and when you got THAT, it works. If it's not there, then it's just a one night stand.

Thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in on this one.

The danger of you being so hot is that the majority of the fellas will have one thing in mind. Gee what could it be?

I hope you kick all their a$$es to the curb

Pagan
11-13-2006, 03:15 PM
i'm standing by this...if a girl is gonna give it up on the first date, its gonna raise a red flag just because...also from experience, girls who give it up on the first date, for the most part, are not women i want to create a long term relationship with
How neanderthal of you. :lol:

#1 Fan
11-13-2006, 03:28 PM
like the football cliche, you take it one date at a time.

dreday
11-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Ive been on alot of dates where Ive slept with women on the first date and I wouldnt perceive them as "whores" or nor would anyone else.Ive slept with some that would be perceived as "loose".Its that double standard that society goes by.Cant judge a woman on the first date.

To add to that Ive been on dates with women who at first would be perceived as "sweet',but found out later that there was a whole other dimension.Waiting doesnt help you really.

tucker
11-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Ive been on alot of dates where Ive slept with women on the first date and I wouldnt perceive them as "whores" or nor would anyone else.Ive slept with some that would be perceived as "loose".Its that double standard that society goes by.Cant judge a woman on the first date.

To add to that Ive been on dates with women who at first would be perceived as "sweet',but found out later that there was a whole other dimension.Waiting doesnt help you really.i disagree

dreday
11-13-2006, 04:51 PM
i disagree
Why?Not to argue,but then she can judge you too.She either puts out or she doesnt.Besides there are alot of other things that go into deciding if a relationship lasts or doesnt last.I wouldnt base a relationship on when she has sex with you.

I'll bet you that there are hundreds of thousands of relationships that dont last,that people have waited to have sex in.The main thing is that if you want a relationship to last a long time and keep it lasting is hers and yours attraction to each other.Undoubtedly the man must take the lead.If its gone (attraction) you have nothing.Thus the 40% divorce rate.A woman can be a slut in the bedroom with you and only you if you have sparked that kind of attraction inside of her.

Most men dont think about this.Some women wont have sex on the first date because they feel like they have some kind of power and will wait to see what you do.Some just arent very sexual.It all depends,but then you have to use your perception.Once again it really doesnt take 15 dates to get to know a person.

Roman529
11-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I hate when they jump all over you before you can even take them out for a nice dinner and a movie. :lol: :wink:

dreday
11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
I hate when they jump all over you before you can even take them out for a nice dinner and a movie. :lol: :wink:

Hey Rome it can and does happen:wink: :lol: Of course if you know what ur doin.:evil:

NJFINSFAN1
11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Sex on any date is good!

Roman529
11-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Hey Rome it can and does happen:wink: :lol: Of course if you know what ur doin.:evil:

Hey Dre!!!! Were the KC Chef fans crying their eyes out at Kelly's yesterday?:boohoo:

Pagan
11-13-2006, 05:13 PM
i disagree
My wife and I had sex on our second date. We're together 13 years now and married 11.

Guess I should have dumped the ho' for putting out too soon, huh? :shakeno:

dreday
11-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey Dre!!!! Were the KC Chef fans crying their eyes out at Kelly's yesterday?:boohoo:
Hell yeah!! It was a thing of beauty yesterday.So were the lil Cheifette fans too.You shoulda been there.Must of been about 75 total there.I got pretty drunk.:D

dreday
11-13-2006, 05:18 PM
My wife and I had sex on our second date. We're together 13 years now and married 11.

Me and my girl had sex on our 3rd date..Been together 2and a half years strong.Doesnt matter when you first had sex.

Nappy Roots
11-13-2006, 06:28 PM

i dont think hes saying anything like that. i think hes just saying that you can tell what you want about the girl from the first date, and in his past, the girls that has givin it up on the first date hasnt been dating worthy.

i mean, i agree with him, you know on that 1st date. you know how she is alot of times, you know what she wants to do, whether shes cool to chill with, boring and you just wanna do it, or all she wants is the D

Pagan
11-13-2006, 06:41 PM
i dont think hes saying anything like that. i think hes just saying that you can tell what you want about the girl from the first date, and in his past, the girls that has givin it up on the first date hasnt been dating worthy.

i mean, i agree with him, you know on that 1st date. you know how she is alot of times, you know what she wants to do, whether shes cool to chill with, boring and you just wanna do it, or all she wants is the D
No, that's not what he's saying. Look at the past posts of his, he's saying that a girl who puts out quick isn't worth having a relationship with.

Nappy Roots
11-13-2006, 06:46 PM
No, that's not what he's saying. Look at the past posts of his, he's saying that a girl who puts out quick isn't worth having a relationship with.

ive read the thread already..

i'm standing by this...if a girl is gonna give it up on the first date, its gonna raise a red flag just because...also from experience, girls who give it up on the first date, for the most part, are not women i want to create a long term relationship with

the way i read this is, his experiences with girls on the first date that give it up, have not been relationship type girls. there are plenty of them out there.

Pagan
11-13-2006, 06:51 PM
the way i read this is, his experiences with girls on the first date that give it up, have not been relationship type girls. there are plenty of them out there.
Okay, and from MY experiences they CAN be. So who's right?

There's also plenty of them who ARE.

Nappy Roots
11-13-2006, 06:55 PM

well i dont know whos right, cause i dont know exactly what yall are saying.

in my experiences there has been 1 girl i would even consider dating, which i didnt, but the others i wouldnt consider.

so in my experiences i agree with Tucker. this world is to different to even say for a fact something either way.

Pagan
11-13-2006, 06:59 PM
so in my experiences i agree with Tucker. this world is to different to even say for a fact something either way.
Exactly. And by saying that you're NOT agreeing with Tucker.

Dre said you can't judge on the first date. Tucker replied with "I disagree".

He's saying you CAN judge, but you....like others who answered him, say that there's too many variables.

That's what we were getting at. :wink:

jpcdolphan
11-13-2006, 07:04 PM

Both of you are (or neither one).

Some women may be the relationship seeking type, but may still go for the quick hook up if there is some instant attraction.

Some women aren't the relationship seeking type and just want to have some fun.

There are 3 billion of them on the planet...kind of hard to say they all fit one archetype.

Pagan
11-13-2006, 07:05 PM
There are 3 billion of them on the planet...kind of hard to say they all fit one archetype.
Pssssst...that's what I've been trying to say. :lol:

jpcdolphan
11-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Pssssst...that's what I've been trying to say. :lol:

Roger that! :yes:

Nappy Roots
11-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Exactly. And by saying that you're NOT agreeing with Tucker.

Dre said you can't judge on the first date. Tucker replied with "I disagree".

He's saying you CAN judge, but you....like others who answered him, say that there's too many variables.

That's what we were getting at. :wink:

no, i agree with him, you CAN judge by the first date. but like i said, the world is so different, that just because you have sex on the first date, doesnt mean you judge them by saying shes a hoe and not dateable. but overall, you can judge IMO on the first date. either way. sex or not

dreday
11-13-2006, 07:38 PM
no, i agree with him, you CAN judge by the first date. but like i said, the world is so different, that just because you have sex on the first date, doesnt mean you judge them by saying shes a hoe and not dateable. but overall, you can judge IMO on the first date. either way. sex or not

Yes you can JUDGE on a first date wether you like somebody and want to continue kickin it with somebody,but you cant generalize and judge women on wether they have sex with you on the first date.Like you say they are all different but they all have the same commonalities.

tucker
11-13-2006, 09:00 PM
No, that's not what he's saying. Look at the past posts of his, he's saying that a girl who puts out quick isn't worth having a relationship with.um no that is nothing like what i was saying..from MY experience, the girls that have given up on the first date are not women i would want to go long term with b/c of the type of people i learned they were...you learn ALOT from just one date and even more when they put out on the first date...now let me also clarify..when i say first date, i'm talking that i've known the girl a VERY short amount of time...and these arent little slut bags that i am approaching..although who doesnt like a nice slut once in a while? so a girl i barely know and is willing to **** on the first date?..that WILL raise a red flag...it makes me ask why did she put out so easy? is it b/c my game is just that good or b/c i'm just too hot...(jokes) but i dont just cut them off the next day, but i do look at all "variables".. now girls that have sex on the second date, well, thats a different story(jokes)..plus i'm still young so i'm not looking for wifey yet...

FinaciousOne
11-13-2006, 11:57 PM
What does it mean if a girl says "yes" to a guy on the first date but then doesn't want a second date?

Is it because she isn't long-term relationship material or is it because he isn't long-term relationship material?

Is it possible that she may have learned a lot on the first date about his short-comings that has convinced her that the time would be better spent preparing a bowl of minute rice?

And why do I feel like Carrie Bradshaw right now?

Fresh
11-13-2006, 11:58 PM

Yup, that pretty much sums up how I've looked at things since high school..

Muck
11-14-2006, 12:10 AM

"It's called "the double-standard", Bobby. Don't knock it. We got the long end of the stick on that one."

-Hank Hill

Stitches
11-14-2006, 12:27 AM
I know if I'm looking for a relationship, I wouldn't be trying for sex right away. If/when it happenes, great. whether it is the 1st date or 50th like someone said. I can't believe I agree with Slappy. Seriously, that rarely happens. It's not that I'll respect a girl more if we wait, it's just sex is like down on the list of whether or not I'll stay with her. Honestly, if I'm into her like I would want to be, I wouldn't mind waiting for sex. But like I said if it happens soon, then it happens. No reason to change your perception of someone, simply because they felt the same way you did in the moment. It's not fair to have two standards, and I don't like to.

Pagan
11-14-2006, 07:38 AM
And why do I feel like Carrie Bradshaw right now?

"It's called "the double-standard", Bobby. Don't knock it. We got the long end of the stick on that one."

-Hank Hill
:spit: :lol: