PDA

View Full Version : Donte Whitner's best hit of the year

spydertl79
11-09-2006, 07:29 PM
I bet you wont see this on "Jacked Up"

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/9790583

He smacks his girl around like a red headed step child. I want to see a boxing match between him and Frida Foreman! Panzie.

B-LO, BABY
11-09-2006, 08:00 PM

He smacks his girl around like a red headed step child. I want to see a boxing match between him and Frida Foreman! Panzie.
He was charged with harassment, not domestic abuse. That is not a criminal offense, just a violation. The maximum penalty is, like, a $250 fine.

Basically he got arrested for an argument that got out of hand (maybe). You know as well as I do that, when the cops are called for a domestic dispute, someone has to be arrested.

You're just jealous b/c he is already better than any player in your secondary by far and the Dolphins are filled with thugs who actually beat their wives, sometimes while they're pregnant.

GoBills24
11-09-2006, 08:03 PM

Want to see a real pansie at safety?

Tune in a Phins game, and watch Allen get run over play after play.

Or did the Dolphins sit him so Travares Tillman (who?) can get more playing time?

BTW, maybe Randy McMichael can get involved in that fight?

54Fins
11-09-2006, 08:06 PM
He was charged with harassment, not domestic abuse. That is not a criminal offense, just a violation. The maximum penalty is, like, a $250 fine.

Basically he got arrested for an argument that got out of hand (maybe). You know as well as I do that, win the cops are called for a domestic dispute, someone has to be arrested.

You're just jealous b/c he is already better than any player in your secondary by far and the Dolphins are filled with thugs who actually beat their wives, sometimes while they're pregnant.What are you his defense attorney?HE GOT ARRESTED!Nice of you to put a spin on it.:shakeno:

B-LO, BABY
11-09-2006, 08:07 PM
No, I just read the article and listened John Clayton's segment on WGR.

He wasn't charged with a criminal offense.

retired opfinistic
11-09-2006, 08:19 PM
No, I just read the article and listened John Clayton's segment on WGR.

He wasn't charged with a criminal offense.oh, so it's cool.:rolleyes:

GoBills24
11-09-2006, 08:22 PM
oh, so it's cool.:rolleyes:

Not cool, but not a HUGE deal here.

Think of a fairly heated argument, where some words were said.

That's what I'm getting out of this.

Alex44
11-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Not cool, but not a HUGE deal here.

Think of a fairly heated argument, where some words were said.

That's what I'm getting out of this.

To me anytime you raise a hand like that its a big deal. Whether its my team, your team or anyones team. I dont care what the charges are or who did it, its unacceptable

B-LO, BABY
11-09-2006, 08:30 PM
To me anytime you raise a hand like that its a big deal. Whether its my team, your team or anyones team. I dont care what the charges are or who did it, its unacceptable
THERE WERE NO CHARGES FOR PHYSICAL ABUSE.

GoBills24
11-09-2006, 08:44 PM

Where does it say he did that?

Colorado Dolfan
11-09-2006, 08:48 PM

Basically he got arrested for an argument that got out of hand (maybe). You know as well as I do that, win the cops are called for a domestic dispute, someone has to be arrested.

You're just jealous b/c he is already better than any player in your secondary by far and the Dolphins are filled with thugs who actually beat their wives, sometimes while they're pregnant.

Don't forget the 15 days in jail... :D

I will, however, wait to reserve judgement until more light is shed on the situation. Everybody deserves benefit of the doubt, IMO.

like2god
11-09-2006, 09:14 PM

Bull, I have two family members that are police officers and that is a load of crap. That might be the "norm" in 'yer neck of the trailor park, but that isn't how it works for the rest of society unless there is physical violence.

GoBills24
11-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Bull, I have two family members that are police officers and that is a load of crap. That might be the "norm" in 'yer neck of the trailor park, but that isn't how it works for the rest of society unless there is physical violence.

I was going to say that, too.

My sister's friend's brother is a cop, as well.

Mike13
11-09-2006, 09:46 PM
the Dolphins are filled with thugs who actually beat their wives, sometimes while they're pregnant.

Don't start with this "holier than thou" bull****.

The **** are you talking about? That one play a few years in which Ronnie Brown ran him over?

icephinfan
11-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Want to see a real pansie at safety?

Or did the Dolphins sit him so Travares Tillman (who?) can get more playing time?

BTW, maybe Randy McMichael can get involved in that fight?

Allen never got ran over in a Phins game. Only college.

Pretty sure he hasn't raised his hand or voice to a woman, and if he did, he's quiet about it.

icephinfan
11-09-2006, 11:39 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

byroan
11-09-2006, 11:48 PM
I think it's funny how Bills fans think Whiter is great. Allen has just as many interceptions as Whitner and Allen isn't even starting yet.

icephinfan
11-09-2006, 11:58 PM
The only thing in common for Allen and Whitner is, they were both reaches in the draft.

B-LO, BABY
11-10-2006, 12:07 AM
I think it's funny how Bills fans think Whiter is great. Allen has just as many interceptions as Whitner and Allen isn't even starting yet.
Whitner got screwed out of another pick at Detroit after a questionable instant replay.

Everyone thinks Whitner is awesome:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.nfl.all.rookie.team/content.25.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/11/09/week10/index.html

http://profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL+Zone/Team+Reports/default.htm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.nfl.sleepers/content.24.html

Those are just from articles that came out this week. Allen can't start in your awful secondary, and Whitner has been the starting safety despite veteran competition from Troy Vincent and Matt Bowen.

Capt. Dick
11-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Whitner got screwed out of another pick at Detroit after a questionable instant replay.

Everyone thinks Whitner is awesome:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.nfl.all.rookie.team/content.25.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/11/09/week10/index.html

http://profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL+Zone/Team+Reports/default.htm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.nfl.sleepers/content.24.html

Those are just from articles that came out this week. Allen can't start in your awful secondary, and Whitner has been the starting safety despite veteran competition from Troy Vincent and Matt Bowen.

Troy Vincent?! Altho one of my all time favorite players, as I type this he`s licking the envelope on his AARP app.

byroan
11-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Allen can't start in your awful secondary, and Whitner has been the starting safety despite veteran competition from Troy Vincent and Matt Bowen.
What makes you think we have an awful secondary? Miami is 4th in the league in pass yards allowed. Buffalo has 1 more INT than Miami. Hardly awful.

Last time I checked, Troy Vincent was cut and Matt Bowen is garbage.

Dolfan73
11-10-2006, 12:47 AM
Well down here in FL, the rule is that somebody has to leave the premises period. I believe you have to wait 72 hours to come back. Temporary restraining order or what have you. They don't play with domestic abuse down here. Randy McMike is lucky he lives in Broward and not Palm Beach. Back to the OP. We have our share of bad apples as well. Mr. Zanax ham sandwich, Mr. reefer himself, Mr wifebeater, Mr I got something on saban so he won't cut me Sammy Morris. At least it's you guys again, like the old days. Still not half as bad as Cincy, or that pansy who kneed dude in the ballsac from the raiders.

B-LO, BABY
11-10-2006, 11:46 AM
What makes you think we have an awful secondary? Miami is 4th in the league in pass yards allowed. Buffalo has 1 more INT than Miami. Hardly awful.

Last time I checked, Troy Vincent was cut and Matt Bowen is garbage.
Last time I checked, Troy Vincent made the play that allowed Washington to beat Dallas last week.

Last time I checked, Matt Bowen was better than any safety on your entire team, and the Skins pass defense has gotten much worse since his departure.

The reason you're 4th in pass yards allowed is b/c you're always down in games, so the opposing team runs the ball a ton to work the clock.

Not one of you can argue that Allen is anywhere close to the player that Whitner is. Ko Simpson, our other starting rookie safety, is better than Allen and he wasn't drafted until the 4th round.

byroan
11-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Last time I checked, Troy Vincent made the play that allowed Washington to beat Dallas last week.

Last time I checked, Matt Bowen was better than any safety on your entire team, and the Skins pass defense has gotten much worse since his departure.

The reason you're 4th in pass yards allowed is b/c you're always down in games, so the opposing team runs the ball a ton to work the clock.

Not one of you can argue that Allen is anywhere close to the player that Whitner is. Ko Simpson, our other starting rookie safety, is better than Allen and he wasn't drafted until the 4th round.
:sidelol: Matt Bowen is garbage. Nothing you say will make him better than a player like Yeremiah Bell. He hasn't done jack since 2003.

I'll enjoy watching Manning pick apart those "great" rookies.

Mike13
11-10-2006, 12:25 PM
despite veteran competition from Troy Vincent and Matt Bowen.

Didn't Whitner get his start when both of those guys went down?

GoBills24
11-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Didn't Whitner get his start when both of those guys went down?

Nope, Vincent was a FS, Ko Simpson is starting in his spot now.

B-LO, BABY
11-10-2006, 01:10 PM
:sidelol: Matt Bowen is garbage. Nothing you say will make him better than a player like Yeremiah Bell. He hasn't done jack since 2003.

I'll enjoy watching Manning pick apart those "great" rookies.
The same Yeremiah bell that has started three whole games in his entire career? You know that Bowen would start for Miami; there's no doubt about it.

The only reason that scrub Bell even plays is b/c your secondary is awful. The guy he replaced, Traveres Tillman, was cut by Buffalo after NEVER playing like 5 years ago.

Ko Simpson, a 4th round rookie, has had more picks in the last 3 games than Bell has had in his ENTIRE CAREER.

spydertl79
11-10-2006, 02:15 PM
:sidelol:
The same Yeremiah bell that has started three whole games in his entire career? You know that Bowen would start for Miami; there's no doubt about it.

The only reason that scrub Bell even plays is b/c your secondary is awful. The guy he replaced, Traveres Tillman, was cut by Buffalo after NEVER playing like 5 years ago.

Ko Simpson, a 4th round rookie, has had more picks in the last 3 games than Bell has had in his ENTIRE CAREER.
I just realized that your screen name is hilarious. B-LO.

EBMisfit
11-12-2006, 04:56 PM

Basically he got arrested for an argument that got out of hand (maybe). You know as well as I do that, when the cops are called for a domestic dispute, someone has to be arrested.

You're just jealous b/c he is already better than any player in your secondary by far and the Dolphins are filled with thugs who actually beat their wives, sometimes while they're pregnant.It's ironic to see how quickly Jills fans (or at least one of them) try to rationalize (mis)conduct when perpetrated by one of their own players.:shakeno:

King Felix
11-12-2006, 09:26 PM
allen>>whitner

wait till allen plays more

Ronnie 23
11-12-2006, 09:42 PM
allen>>whitner

yes true

GoBills24
11-12-2006, 10:48 PM

LOL.

Whitner was a big part today in shutting down Peyton Manning and his WR's.

I'll take Donte anyday.

byroan
11-12-2006, 10:54 PM
LOL.

Whitner was a big part today in shutting down Peyton Manning and his WR's.

I'll take Donte anyday.
And Yeremiah Bell wasn't a big part in shutting down both Grossman and Huard the last two weeks? Matt Bowen would be lucky to play ST's on Miami.

BTW, the Bills still lost.

GoBills24
11-12-2006, 11:04 PM
And Yeremiah Bell wasn't a big part in shutting down both Grossman and Huard the last two weeks? Matt Bowen would be lucky to play ST's on Miami.

BTW, the Bills still lost.

Where did I say they won? I said they, for the most part, shut down Peyton Manning.

And shutting down Huard and Grossman is nowhere near as tough as Manning.

EBMisfit
11-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Whitner was a big part today in shutting down Peyton Manning and his WR's.Slowed him down, maybe, but 236 passing yards and one TD hardly qualifies as shutting them down. All the Jills did was take away the deep stuff, and Manning (and the RBs) patiently bled them by inches rather than huge gashes.