@ Florida State
SEC Championship

ONE GAME AT A TIME!!! ONE GAME AT A TIME!!! :fire:

Motion
11-10-2006, 12:11 AM
:woot:

FinSinceBirth
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
We need to convincingly beat SC on saturday. We need to show the voters our offense can play, and we need style points.

Cuban Dave 9
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Why? The answer lies in my sig...

Motion
11-10-2006, 12:14 AM
We need to convincingly beat SC on saturday. We need to show the voters our offense can play, and we need style points.

:yes:

Couldn't agree more. We've been stumbling on offense lately. Time to put it all out there.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-10-2006, 12:15 AM
i like what coach meyer has been saying about this SC game. he's not overlooking them. he knows what we have to do on offense, he knows we can't rest on the East title.

Motion
11-10-2006, 12:16 AM
i like what coach meyer has been saying about this SC game. he's not overlooking them. he knows what we have to do on offense, he knows we can't rest on the East title.

Yeah, Urban is the man.

DonShula84
11-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Yeah, Urban is the man.

I want to hate him so badly but it's hard for me to do so damnit.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-10-2006, 12:23 AM
I want to hate him so badly but it's hard for me to do so damnit.
i'm the same way with charlie weiss. :wink:

Kdawg954
11-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Spurrier gonna have some tricks for UF, Urban ain't gonna have his boys sleeping this Saturday, they will be ready. The trap game is @ FSU

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-10-2006, 12:29 AM
i don't see how FSU could possibly be a trap game.

Jaydog57
11-10-2006, 12:29 AM
I don't hate Florida, but if Spurrier beats you guys at home, I'm gonna laugh so freakin' hard.....:sidelol:

Motion
11-10-2006, 12:30 AM

I agree, no way they look past them. Especially with it being @ FSU.

SC will be the toughest game until the SEC Championship.

Kdawg954
11-10-2006, 12:35 AM

Guess I used the wrong phrase . . . but even tho its a rivalry game, a under acheiving FSU team might catch the Gators on a night where they are thinking about the SEC championship and BCS title game. If I were a UF fan, that is the game the probably scares me the most on the rest of the schedule.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Guess I used the wrong phrase . . . but even tho its a rivalry game, a under acheiving FSU team might catch the Gators on a night where they are thinking about the SEC championship and BCS title game. If I were a UF fan, that is the game the probably scares me the most on the rest of the schedule.
well i'm never going to rest on the FSU game. but our guys look forward to this game as much as any other game because of all the personal rivalries and the bragging rights, so i'm not anymore concerned than normal. coach meyer won't let us down.

Motion
11-10-2006, 12:37 AM

Thats definitely South Carolina for me. They beat us last year, they have Spurrier, and we're really banged up right now.

I was reading earlier that Brandon Siler is questionable :eek::(

DonShula84
11-10-2006, 12:41 AM
i'm the same way with charlie weiss. :wink:

How could you want to hate Weis? He's so lovable

Cuban Dave 9
11-10-2006, 12:47 AM
How could you want to hate Weis? He's so lovable
until he talks about gators eating cheeseburgers during a bye week

54Fins
11-10-2006, 01:26 AM
you know what we gotta do guys!!!!

South Carolina
Western Carolina
@ Florida State
SEC Championship

ONE GAME AT A TIME!!! ONE GAME AT A TIME!!! :fire:All you really need to do is thank the Rutgers faithful.:lol: That's the way the BCS works.:D

Oboy
11-10-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't hate Florida, but if Spurrier beats you guys at home, I'm gonna laugh so freakin' hard.....:sidelol:
Seriously? coming from a UM fan whose team is not even Bowl Elligible yet? A team that could possibly not even make a bowl (your remaining games are not push overs)!? :shakeno: I think I'd be a bit careful on who you are laughing at...

Besides S.Carolina is definitely better than any team UM has beaten this year!

Jaydog57
11-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Seriously? coming from a UM fan whose team is not even Bowl Elligible yet? A team that could possibly not even make a bowl (your remaining games are not push overs)!? :shakeno: I think I'd be a bit careful on who you are laughing at...

Besides S.Carolina is definitely better than any team UM has beaten this year!You missed my point man. I would laugh because Spurrier MADE the Gators the huge program they are today, I watched it happen growing up in Gainesville. If he came back and won at BHG Stadium, that would truly be 'his house'.:rolleyes:

Motion
11-10-2006, 11:43 AM
You missed my point man. I would laugh because Spurrier MADE the Gators the huge program they are today, I watched it happen growing up in Gainesville. If he came back and won at BHG Stadium, that would truly be 'his house'.:rolleyes:

I see what your saying, but Urban hasn't lost yet at the Swamp, no need to start now! :tongue:

Oboy
11-10-2006, 02:22 PM
You missed my point man. I would laugh because Spurrier MADE the Gators the huge program they are today, I watched it happen growing up in Gainesville. If he came back and won at BHG Stadium, that would truly be 'his house'.:rolleyes:
Fair enough. MY bad.

Cuban Dave 9
11-10-2006, 02:27 PM
I see what your saying, but Urban hasn't lost yet at the Swamp, no need to start now! :tongue:
I hope you didn't just jinx us

Motion
11-10-2006, 02:28 PM
I hope you didn't just jinx us

:( Don't be saying stuff like that!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-10-2006, 02:29 PM
oh god you just double reverse jinxed us motion!

Motion
11-10-2006, 02:31 PM
oh god you just double reverse jinxed us motion!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Does that mean we're okay now?

Those guys know its in their hands, they gotta get the job done.

Cuban Dave 9
11-10-2006, 02:38 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/motion23/scratch.gif

Does that mean we're okay now?

lol I think you did