PDA

View Full Version : MERGED: British Soldier Lights Firecracker in ***, Injured

Muck
11-10-2006, 01:22 AM
LONDON - A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday.

The incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes’ gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.

The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London.

Katherine Shenton, a spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service, said a caller had phoned in that the victim was bleeding after the firecracker exploded.

Several of the man’s friends recorded the incident on a mobile phone. The blurry images show a man bent over with his pants down and a white flash as the firecracker explodes.

The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15643614/

Armageddon!!

:vault:

Roman529
11-10-2006, 01:27 AM
Wow!!! :eek:

NaboCane
11-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Bet that dry-roasted his cashews.

inFINSible
11-10-2006, 08:28 AM
The article I read yesterday said he had "horrific internal injuries"......which may possibly be the most painful thing I've ever read.

Mike13
11-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Wtf?

BAMAPHIN 22
11-10-2006, 03:17 PM
A man was rushed to hospital in Britain with severe internal injuries after trying to launch a powerful firework from his bottom, an ambulance service spokesman said. :eek:

It is thought that the 22-year-old could have been trying to imitate a scene from "Jackass: The Movie", a controversial film featuring a series of edgy pranks.:shakeno:

Footage of the incident in Sunderland, north-east England, was captured on a mobile phone by a gang of youths and shows a white flash followed by hysterical laughter and a youth shouting: "Ha ha ha ha," followed by an expletive.:lol:

A spokesman for the North East ambulance service said: "We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding."

He is now recovering in a Sunderland hospital after sustaining internal injuries including a scorched colon.

The incident took place on November 5, when Britons light bonfires and let off fireworks to commemorate a 17th century plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/09/man-injured-after-launching-firework-from-his-bottom/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fs%2Fafp%2F20061109%2Fod_afp%2Fbritainhealthfire&frame=true

DrAstroZoom
11-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Merge da bottom buster thread! :moon::blowup:

dolphan117
11-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I wonder what the odds are there was significant alcohol involved in this? :lol:

WharfRat
11-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Armageddon!!

:vault:

:sidelol:

OMG... that Armageddon bit was one of the funniest audio clips I've ever heard!

WharfRat
11-10-2006, 03:58 PM
sustaining internal injuries including a scorched colon.

Yyyyeeeeeoooowtch!

NaboCane
11-11-2006, 02:17 AM
...He is now recovering in a Sunderland hospital after sustaining internal injuries including a scorched colon...

...There's two words that should never, ever have to be used in the same sentence.

Vol&dolfan
11-11-2006, 03:51 AM
I mostly hate to here when people are injuried. But when it's self caused out of thier stupity I find it funny as hell. If he was to have died I would say he would should have gotten a darwin award.

njfinfan
11-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Merge da bottom buster thread! :moon::blowup:

:sidelol: :lol:

FinaciousOne
11-11-2006, 10:57 AM
A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday......................
The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get a firecracker stuck in your crack.”...................What John Kerry really meant to say.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/john_kerry-1.jpg