PDA

View Full Version : Blurch must be cold.

Itokemhomie34
11-11-2006, 01:52 AM
He sent me a PM asking me for used firewood.
"Hey man, Can you give me some as*. LMK. Long live purple(I love purple) Blurchiepooh." . What does he mean? :confused:

steeda
11-11-2006, 11:26 AM
:confused:

cnc66
11-11-2006, 11:29 AM
he's beentokenhomie

like2god
11-11-2006, 11:35 AM
He sent me a PM asking me for used firewood.
"Hey man, Can you give me some as*. LMK. Long live purple(I love purple) Blurchiepooh." . What does he mean? :confused:

I think that means Blurch is giving up his mancrush on Culpepper and is turning his attention to you. If I were you I would stay away from all Viqueens fans from now on, you never know when Blurch will "pop" out of the shadows in his purple spandex jumpsuit (complete w/ cape and gloves) to take some of that used firewood. :lol:

Itokemhomie34
11-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I think that means Blurch is giving up his mancrush on Culpepper and is turning his attention to you. If I were you I would stay away from all Viqueens fans from now on, you never know when Blurch will "pop" out of the shadows in his purple spandex jumpsuit (complete w/ cape and gloves) to take some of that used firewood. :lol:

That was him! I didnt know it was cause all I saw was the (off)white underwear outside the tights and a very large camel toe!

cnc66
11-11-2006, 06:08 PM
That was him! I didnt know it was cause all I saw was the (off)white underwear outside the tights and a very large camel toe!

ewwwww

Itokemhomie34
11-11-2006, 09:36 PM
ewwwww

I could give him the benefit of doubt and say maybe he was just tucking. The undies could have been Aquaman underoos but another guy who saw him after church on Sunday said the writing on the back said "Tue" so Im not sure.

like2god
11-11-2006, 10:00 PM
I could give him the benefit of doubt and say maybe he was just tucking.
Gee, I don't know homie. Saying "maybe he tucks" kind of implies that he actually has something to tuck. I'm not ready to make that leap. My vote goes to camel toe.

DolfanTom
11-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Where the heck is that Blurch anyways. I had a bet w/ him about next week's game - we win and he was going to be gone forever. Looks like he's already giving up?

Perfect23
11-12-2006, 11:13 PM
:confused:

Dolfan73
11-12-2006, 11:36 PM
If Lois Einhorn isn't Ray Finkle, then she has the worse case of hemorrhoids that I have ever seen. Thats why Einhorn killed Aguado, he saw CAPTAIN WINKY :::Que Crying Game by Boy George:::

Mike13
11-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Blurch ran away it seems.

Blurch
11-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Blurch ran away it seems.

I'm still here. It's just that the Dolphags are even more boring than the Vikings this year. With your "worst trade in NFL history QB" on the sidelines pouting, your team isn't even fun to laugh at anymore.

I'd actually like to see Harrington make a race of it, so I can at least laugh at Dumbte when he finally figures out the Joey took his job permanently AFTER 4 GAMES :lol: .

Don't worry though, you guys will be back to your losing ways starting this Sunday.

Colorado Dolfan
11-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm still here. It's just that the Dolphags are even more boring than the Vikings this year. With your "worst trade in NFL history QB" on the sidelines pouting, your team isn't even fun to laugh at anymore.

I'd actually like to see Harrington make a race of it, so I can at least laugh at Dumbte when he finally figures out the Joey took his job permanently AFTER 4 GAMES :lol: .

Don't worry though, you guys will be back to your losing ways starting this Sunday.
Yeah, we'll lose the coin-toss... :wink:

After that we hand the Viqueens their 4th straight loss... :up:

Mike13
11-13-2006, 10:29 PM

Done crying about your piece of **** team? How about old man Brad? He couldn't get **** done aganist the 49ers now did he?
You are making a big mistake undersestimating this team, they are pissed and they are playing good football. The Vikings? They are also pissed I'd imagine, but they are nervous, they are now struggling for a wild card spot but we have nothing to lose, you guys need a win, and you have everything to lose.

Have a nice day ********!

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 09:36 AM

Don't worry though, you guys will be back to your losing ways starting this Sunday.Piss off Fagmo, both our teams have taken a turn in the last few weeks, the Dykequeens have just turned the wrong direction.

Blurch
11-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Piss off Fagmo, both our teams have taken a turn in the last few weeks, the Dykequeens have just turned the wrong direction.

Don't get too happy yet Goober. The Vikings have sucked the last 3 games, but c'mon, be serious, I can name about a dozen Division 1AA college teams that could beat the Dolphags.

You guys just need to get through the season, and then we'll trade you more of our trash. :lol:

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Don't get too happy yet Goober. The Vikings have sucked the last 3 games, but c'mon, be serious, I can name about a dozen Division 1AA college teams that could beat the Dolphags.

You guys just need to get through the season, and then we'll trade you more of our trash. :lol:Now that's the old Blurch we know and Hate!!

Hey, still wanna make that bet? Dolphins win - bye bye Blurch from the depths forever. Vikings win - I wear an embarrassing avetar for a week.

Deal?

C'mon, you talk major league trash. Time to back it up! Are you man enough?

like2god
11-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Now that's the old Blurch we know and Hate!!

Hey, still wanna make that bet? Dolphins win - bye bye Blurch from the depths forever. Vikings win - I wear an embarrassing avetar for a week.

Deal?

Gee what a surprise, Blurch ran away again. :rolleyes2

I guess that's a big NO!!! :lol:

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Gee what a surprise, Blurch ran away again. :rolleyes2

I guess that's a big NO!!! :lol:

.Exactly. When he does come back, he'll use the excuse that Daunte's not starting as a means of backing out.

Mike13
11-14-2006, 01:35 PM

You guys just need to get through the season, and then we'll trade you more of our trash. :lol:

Keep talking you just show how stupid you really are, "Duuuuuuurrrrrrrrr a D1AA school can beat the Dolphins duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Blurch
11-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Keep talking you just show how stupid you really are, "Duuuuuuurrrrrrrrr a D1AA school can beat the Dolphins duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Wow, with that kind of immagination, you should be on Saban's staff:sidelol:

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Wow, with that kind of immagination, you should be on Saban's staff:sidelol:Dude, are you in or out on the bet? Man up and take the bet!

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 02:20 PM
C'mon Blurch, everyone is watching. Will you put your "smack" on the line here, or are you going to be France and chicken out?

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh BLUUUUURCH .... do we have a bet??? Your choice - hero or zero!

Blurch
11-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Now that's the old Blurch we know and Hate!!

Deal?

I thought we already made this bet? Hell yes - I'm in!
I still can't figure out why you want to bet on a sure loss for the Phins though.
Besides, even if, by some miracle, the Vikings lose on Sunday, I can't really see where I lose. I mean, all I'm giving up is coming in here to try to educate a bunch of dull witted, in-bred swamp Gomers. What's the loss in that??:sidelol:

Link
11-14-2006, 02:40 PM
I thought we already made this bet? Hell yes - I'm in!
I still can't figure out why you want to bet on a sure loss for the Phins though.
Besides, even if, by some miracle, the Vikings lose on Sunday, I can't really see where I lose. I mean, all I'm giving up is coming in here to try to educate a bunch of dull witted, in-bred swamp Gomers. What's the loss in that??:sidelol:

:www:

We won't miss you.:evil:

Mike13
11-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Wow, with that kind of immagination, you should be on Saban's staff:sidelol:

Its called paraphrasing can you say paraphrasing?

Link
11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Its called paraphrasing can you say paraphrasing?

He/She/It is still working on counting to two.

Blurch
11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
:www:

We won't miss you.:evil:

You're right cuz I'm not going anywhere.

MN - 35
MIA. - 2 (Grandpa Brad gives you a safety):lol:

Link
11-14-2006, 02:47 PM

MN - 35

Poor delusional fool..... :lol:

Mike13
11-14-2006, 02:47 PM

MN - 35

Keep dreaming, over the past couple of weeks we've made QBs who had been performing well look like ****.

Link
11-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Keep dreaming, over the past couple of weeks we've made QBs who had been performing well look like ****.

Hmmm... Wonder how bad we will make Blurch's old man look.:evil:

like2god
11-14-2006, 02:51 PM

MN - 35

You will still be here after the Phins win the game because you are a dishonest dipsh*t. :rolleyes2

Blurch
11-14-2006, 02:58 PM

Yeah, but your lucky streak is over! I can't wait till Sunday.

By the way, where the hell is Suckpepper these days?

Hey - I have an idea! After your 3-13 season is over, we'll trade you
Brad Johnson for 2 first round picks.

On 2nd thought you might not want him cuz he has TWO legs and a brain:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Blurch
11-14-2006, 02:59 PM
You will still be here after the Phins win the game because you are a dishonest dipsh*t. :rolleyes2

Now that's just not nice:boohoo:

Link
11-14-2006, 03:01 PM

On 2nd thought you might not want him cuz he has TWO legs and a brain:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

A part of the human body you were born without. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
11-14-2006, 03:03 PM

Cpep is hurt, he was rushed back it seems, and yes we know you want Culpepper to bang you, we get it you are gay, we don't care about your obsession with him.

Speaking of trading away picks, is Brillohead trying to land Feeley for the Vikes?

Blurch
11-14-2006, 03:04 PM
A part of the human body you were born without. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Then maybe I should see if Saban will pay me $7 million to be your starting QB:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Link
11-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Cpep is hurt, he was rushed back it seems, and yes we know you want Culpepper to bang you, we get it you are gay, we don't care about your obsession with him.

Speaking of trading away picks, is Brillohead trying to land Feeley for the Vikes?

Stop trying to talk sense to the amazing typing ape! He don't get it and never will!

like2god
11-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Hmmm... Wonder how bad we will make Blurch's old man look.:evil:

Brad Johnson now = :fogey:

Blurch = :boohoo:

Brad Johnson after the Phins game = :wheels:

Blurch after the Phins game = :couch: :boohoo:

FH = :hi5:

I think that just about covers it.

:lol:

Link
11-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Then maybe I should see if Saban will pay me $7 million to be your starting QB:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Umm.... You act like you had a nasty breakup with Culpepper.... It really must have hurt when he told he didn't go that way....

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

Link
11-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Brad Johnson now = :fogey:

Blurch = :boohoo:

Brad Johnson after the Phins game = :wheels:

Blurch after the Phins game = :couch: :boohoo:

FH = :hi5:

I think that just about covers it.

:lol:

Great use of smileys on the play-by-play. :wink:

like2god
11-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Great use of smileys on the play-by-play. :wink:

:D

Blurch
11-14-2006, 03:09 PM

You gomers sure have gay sex on your minds a lot. Why is that?

And I wouldn't be knocking Feeley, since you guys actually found a way to downgrade from him and Frerotte.:lol: :lol:

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 03:19 PM
OK, Blurch, here's the deal. I thought you said Pepper had to play and you were going to use that as your excuse. Glad to see you are still in. Here's the deal:

Dolphins Win: You are gone, and you stay gone. (In fact, here's the exact deal. If we win, you can come here until noon on 11/20 to say your goodbyes. As of 12:01 p.m. EST, you're gone!!!)

Vikings win: I wear some embarrassing avetar and sig for a week. You can make it up.

like2god
11-14-2006, 03:25 PM
OK, Blurch, here's the deal. I thought you said Pepper had to play and you were going to use that as your excuse. Glad to see you are still in. Here's the deal:

Here is a revision.

Dolphins Win: You are gone, and you stay gone. (In fact, here's the exact deal. If we win, you can come here until noon on 11/20 to say your goodbyes. As of 12:01 p.m. EST, you're gone!!!) You CAN NOT return under this (Blurch) or any other username.

Vikings win: I wear some embarrassing avetar and sig for a week. You can make it up.

:wink:

Mike13
11-14-2006, 03:25 PM
You gomers sure have gay sex on your minds a lot. Why is that?

And I wouldn't be knocking Feeley, since you guys actually found a way to downgrade from him and Frerotte.:lol: :lol:

I can knock Feeley he is nothing but a bad memory for this franchise, and with Rick running things it looks like Andy Reid may coax his buddy out of a first day pick.

Well when you keep bringing up Cpep even though he's not playing you seem to be quite infatuated with him, well whatever floats your boat Blurch. You can always move to San Fransisco and get married.

Speaking of which, you guys got beat by the 49ers, by Field goals, now if the 49ers can dismantle your offense ten **** JT is going to be the Defensive player of the week.

Blurch
11-14-2006, 03:44 PM

Dolphins Win: You are gone, and you stay gone. (In fact, here's the exact deal. If we win, you can come here until noon on 11/20 to say your goodbyes. As of 12:01 p.m. EST, you're gone!!!)

Agreed, except you have to give me until noon on Tuesday (like I'll need it), cuz I'll be out of town on Sun/Mon.

The deal was Suckpepper had to play, but I don't care . This is too easy

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Agreed, except you have to give me until noon on Tuesday (like I'll need it), cuz I'll be out of town on Sun/Mon.

The deal was Suckpepper had to play, but I don't care . This is too easyThat's fine. I'll amend the rules in the bet thread.

DolfanTom
11-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Here is a revision.

Dolphins Win: You are gone, and you stay gone. (In fact, here's the exact deal. If we win, you can come here until noon on 11/20 to say your goodbyes. As of 12:01 p.m. EST, you're gone!!!) You CAN NOT return under this (Blurch) or any other username.

:wink:Good point - but it won't be hard to know it's Blurch. It's always "Culpepper Sucks" or "The Dolphins should play in a Pop Warner League" posts.

Motion
11-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Hey Lurch check out what your boys are saying.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=169729

Blurch
11-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Good point - but it won't be hard to know it's Blurch. It's always "Culpepper Sucks" or "The Dolphins should play in a Pop Warner League" posts.

You can't argue with either one of those!!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 04:37 PM
You can't argue with either one of those!!!:sidelol:you won't be missed, fagmo.

Mike13
11-14-2006, 05:45 PM
you won't be missed, fagmo.

I've never heard of fagmo

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 07:03 PM
I've never heard of fagmo:lol: james spader is a fagmo.

Itokemhomie34
11-14-2006, 11:24 PM

The deal was Suckpepper had to play, but I don't care . This is too easy

Dont do it Blurchiepooh. Youre gonna get your Viking *** kicked! btw, Im honestly not a Dolphin fan. Or even an AFC fan. thats the truth. Ill just miss your stupidity.

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Dont do it Blurchiepooh. Youre gonna get your Viking *** kicked! btw, Im honestly not a Dolphin fan. Or even an AFC fan. thats the truth. Ill just miss your stupidity.methinks you're a dyking fan by your avy!:lol:

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:08 PM
Dont do it Blurchiepooh. Youre gonna get your Viking *** kicked! btw, Im honestly not a Dolphin fan. Or even an AFC fan. thats the truth. Ill just miss your stupidity.

You have been here for a while homie and we still don't have any idea who you root for. :hmmm:

I know that you aren't a Dolphins fan, you're not stupid enough to be a Jets fan, you're not gay enough to be a Pansies fan, and you haven't slept with enough of your relatives to be an official Bills fan, so who do you root for? :hmmm:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:23 PM
You have been here for a while homie and we still don't have any idea who you root for. :hmmm:

I know that you aren't a Dolphins fan, you're not stupid enough to be a Jets fan, you're not gay enough to be a Pansies fan, and you haven't slept with enough of your relatives to be an official Bills fan, so who do you root for? :hmmm:

.he's a closet finfan.

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:26 PM
he's a closet finfan.
He's in the closet alright. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:33 PM
He's in the closet alright. :lol:nice dunk!

Itokemhomie34
11-15-2006, 11:14 PM

Ron Jeremy! Hes dreamy. (Im still not a Pats or Bills fan).
Im a huge fan of the only real game of Futbol. Soccers the sh!t!:goof:

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 09:14 AM
Ron Jeremy! Hes dreamy. (Im still not a Pats or Bills fan).
Im a huge fan of the only real game of Futbol. Soccers the sh!t!:goof:with that avy......raiders?

Itokemhomie34
11-17-2006, 12:17 AM
No. Im really a Pirate. Not in the "Im Peyton Manning, and Im a butt pirate" or "I love Brad Johnson" sort of way. OK, im not a pirate afterall. I thought he'd look cool in the bathtub next to the squirting mermaid with enlarged fun bags(caulking silicone I did myself, thank you very much) and the spongebob hand puppet I stole from my Viqueen neighbors kid. Anyone need a skateboard? :goof:

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 09:59 AM
No. Im really a Pirate. Not in the "Im Peyton Manning, and Im a butt pirate" or "I love Brad Johnson" sort of way. OK, im not a pirate afterall. I thought he'd look cool in the bathtub next to the squirting mermaid with enlarged fun bags(caulking silicone I did myself, thank you very much) and the spongebob hand puppet I stole from my Viqueen neighbors kid. Anyone need a skateboard? :goof:i wanna see the mermaid!!!!

Mike13
11-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Im a butt pirate

TMI.

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:53 PM
he's a closet finfan.

Sadly most don't have the guts to come out of the closet.:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
11-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Yeah, we'll lose the coin-toss... :wink:

After that we hand the Viqueens their 4th straight loss... :up:

Damn, I was wrong... We won the coin-toss, too... :sidelol:

icephinfan
11-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Damn, I was wrong... We won the coin-toss, too... :sidelol:

:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
11-20-2006, 01:11 AM
Sadly most don't have the guts to come out of the closet.:lol:so says the flaming clown?:lol: