PDA

View Full Version : ENUFF!!!!!! with the Trick plays!!!!!!!!!!

Sundance Kid
11-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Circumventing the profanity filter

SkapePhin
11-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Ya, Mularkey almost cost us the game imo.. We had the game in hand and he decides to go inspector gadget per usual... Run the ball down their THROATS when we have the game in hand like that.

Roman529
11-12-2006, 06:31 PM
That was the worse handoff on a reverse I have ever seen....it looked like he handed it off to Chamber's ankles...I think it was Chambers? :confused:

Predaphin
11-12-2006, 06:33 PM
You know what, after watching the replay on that throw by Ronnie Brown, I thought Ronnie Brown could have easily ran the ball in for a TD....no one was out there....it almost cost us the game....

Ronnie should've have the instincts to run the ball in, but I understand he was just doing what he was instructed to do....

Just glad we escaped with the "W"!

Bofin
11-12-2006, 06:51 PM
this was an excellent team victory here today,,,,just awesome. d played hard and shut down lj, offense also played very hard, big props to the o line cause they have improved game by game and now are playing well....that being said some of the trick plays are hard to take when they don't work..the flea flicker today was great, the ronnie throw is not my number one play to call in that situation. with 8:30 to play i would have said hey o-line and ronnie go pound, for that matter i think ronnie could have had more carries in the 2nd half period....but the team played hard again today and got a win,,,,yahooo!!!