PDA

View Full Version : chainsaw Charles McCarthy.

Mindwarp
11-12-2006, 11:42 PM
I know there are some MMA fans in here. and some TUF/UFC fans.. just had to sahre the news my brother from another mother Charles McCarthy won his fight on saturday vs Gideon Ray in the first round via armbar. Most people didn't know that he was fighting with a knee injury he tore his ACL, LCL and meniscus prior to the fight and still went through with it..

just happy he won and he gets hsi surgery this week :) beter to be out of action for a while with a WIN then with a Loss :)

yes you probably know him as Captain Missrable but I have to tell you that 80% editting it.. most of the guys and him are really cool. whatever I guess :lol: he thinks its funny as well

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Motion
11-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Here I watch every episode of TUF this season and then totally forget to watch the finale. DOh!

They definitely busted on your boy a good bit. Glad to hear he did well and they are all cool.

Motion
11-12-2006, 11:50 PM
On a side note I can't wait to see Matt Serra get pounded in his title match.

Sethdaddy8
11-13-2006, 02:30 AM
Serra won't match up well at all against Matt or George. He's not nearly powerful enough to fight at 170, and for a BJJ blackbelt, his take downs are not very good. I do like his personality tho. Terrible fight with Lytle.

Luder, as incredible as he looked in his final, should not match up well and beat Anderson Silva. Silva is an elite athlete. Anyone see him decimate Franklin from the clinch?

Motion
11-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Serra won't match up well at all against Matt or George. He's not nearly powerful enough to fight at 170, and for a BJJ blackbelt, his take downs are not very good. I do like his personality tho. Terrible fight with Lytle.

Luder, as incredible as he looked in his final, should not match up well and beat Anderson Silva. Silva is an elite athlete. Anyone see him decimate Franklin from the clinch?

Really? I got SO tired of hearing his voice during every single fight.