PDA

View Full Version : The kick is on its way...

bigbry
11-13-2006, 12:19 AM
ohhhhhh too bad. Wide right again.
Was that just a little reminder?
Stupid, stupid Bills.

BB

B-lo
11-13-2006, 09:11 AM
Stupid, stupid Bills.

BBHey Big BRA! Has anyone told you that your a dolphag fan? You have how many wins? Just as many as us, So in other words pull your big bra over your head and shut the FUK UP! untill your sorry as# team has room to talk, ZIP IT!
:cooldude:

Vertical Limit
11-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Stupid, stupid Bills.

BB
The irony is that it was in the RCA Dome. I bet it gave those Colts fans nightmares of Mike Vanderjagt [especially since this kick was just about as Wide Right as the kick Vanderjagt made last postseason against the Steelers], but I'm sure it gave Bills fans more nightmares of Scott Norwood. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Hey Big BRA! Has anyone told you that your a dolphag fan? You have how many wins? Just as many as us, So in other words pull your big bra over your head and shut the FUK UP! untill your sorry as# team has room to talk, ZIP IT!
:cooldude::boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

cnc66
11-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Hey Big BRA! Has anyone told you that your a dolphag fan? You have how many wins? Just as many as us, So in other words pull your big bra over your head and shut the FUK UP! untill your sorry as# team has room to talk, ZIP IT!

lordy...ifn ya can't take the heat, get back up on the porch...

BleedinGreenNC
11-13-2006, 05:11 PM

Testy!!

retired opfinistic
11-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Testy!!cles are his favorite dish!

like2god
11-13-2006, 05:52 PM
cles are his favorite dish!

It might take B-loboy a little while to figure out your post. :lol:

Deep2Evans
11-13-2006, 06:03 PM
It doesn't even matter. Even if he had made the kick, there was still over 5mins left for Mannings offense to get into FG range atleast. As good as the defense played, I dont know if they could have stoped them again. Holding that offense to 17 points in their dome was pretty impressive I thought.

Capt. Dick
11-13-2006, 07:34 PM
Stupid, stupid Bills.

BB

Right you are Bry. Look it up in Funk and Wagnels bills fans.

Wide right...used as an adverb: To the right of center.

used as a verb: buffalo bill.

example as used in a sentance...

The Fla. State field goal attempt is on its way. Ohh Noo, he buffalo billed it!:confused:

It`s right there in the dictionary bills fans. Look it up.

Aqua4Ever04
11-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Haha! Story of your franchies and Billies? Gotta love the demise of that team.

Mike13
11-14-2006, 01:53 AM

Whats with you and saying *** all the time?

Deep2Evans
11-14-2006, 03:51 AM
Haha! Story of your franchies and Billies? Gotta love the demise of that team.

:sidelol: Where the hell do you have room to talk?

B-lo
11-14-2006, 09:13 AM
Whats with you and saying *** all the time? were on a dolphin site! PHAG an Phishfans are like Peanut butter and jelly, they just go together!

like2god
11-14-2006, 10:10 AM
PHAG and jelly, they just go together! :cooldude:

I'll have to take your word for it. :lol:

B-LO, BABY
11-14-2006, 02:43 PM
You guys still upset about that ass-whooping in Week 2, huh?

Mike13
11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I'm more happy about our wins these last couple of weeks than that blow out at home, it hasn't crossed my mind that much.

B-LO, BABY
11-14-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm more happy about our wins these last couple of weeks than that blow out at home, it hasn't crossed my mind that much.
Well, it should cross all of you minds that, despite your two-game winning streak, the Dolphins have been in last place for the entire year and its Week 11.

Link
11-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Well, it should cross all of you minds that, despite your two-game winning streak, the Dolphins have been in last place for the entire year and its Week 11.

Yeah, but at least the Barfalo Bozos are sharing it will us.... for now.... Don't worry you will have the basement all to yourself soon enough.

Mike13
11-14-2006, 03:00 PM

The Bills aren't that much better, they have the same record as us, does it bother me that we suck? Yes it does, I don't take pride in failure like some of you Bills fans do, but Like I said, I'm happy that we beat two good teams.

Deep2Evans
11-14-2006, 04:46 PM
I don't take pride in failure like some of you Bills fans do

Who the hell takes pride in failure? Thats one of the dumbest statements I've ever read.

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Who the hell takes pride in failure? Thats one of the dumbest statements I've ever read.such a conundrum for a bills fan.

bigbry
11-17-2006, 05:35 PM

Geee, did I hit a soft spot there pudgy?

BB

finsrclowns
11-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Geee, did I hit a soft spot there pudgy?

BB

Why, did he turn his back to you?:lol:

muscle979
11-17-2006, 09:21 PM
The Bills aren't that much better, they have the same record as us, does it bother me that we suck? Yes it does, I don't take pride in failure like some of you Bills fans do, but Like I said, I'm happy that we beat two good teams.

Don't tell them that, they knew they were going to suck so they're happy. Their team hasn't disappointed them. What's funnier is they all think they're going to sweep Miami this year.

GoBills24
11-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Don't tell them that, they knew they were going to suck so they're happy. Their team hasn't disappointed them. What's funnier is they all think they're going to sweep Miami this year.

I doubt you guys will win at the Ralph in late December.

icephinfan
11-17-2006, 09:29 PM

Never Know.

muscle979
11-17-2006, 09:53 PM

About as likely as the Bills winning in Miami in September. Like I said, you all think you have this season's series wrapped up already but we'll see.

Mike13
11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
About as likely as the Bills winning in Miami in September. Like I said, you all think you have this season's series wrapped up already but we'll see.

Rarely is there a split in this series given its history so I can se where he's comming from.

muscle979
11-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Rarely is there a split in this series given its history so I can se where he's comming from.

He's going off Miami's traditionally poor performance in December. That kind of went out the window last season with 4-0. I know they didn't have any snow games but I think they have a shot. Passing hasn't exactly been their bread and butter anyway.

finfan01
11-17-2006, 10:18 PM
He's going off Miami's traditionally poor performance in December. That kind of went out the window last season with 4-0. I know they didn't have any snow games but I think they have a shot. Passing hasn't exactly been their bread and butter anyway.

Gee.......another 2 wins in November and an undefeated December would be just what the doctor ordered.:D

GoBills24
11-18-2006, 02:10 AM

No, not really.

There rarely is a split series in this rivalry.

HurriPhin
11-18-2006, 02:36 AM
Right you are Bry. Look it up in Funk and Wagnels bills fans.

Wide right...used as an adverb: To the right of center.

used as a verb: buffalo bill.

example as used in a sentance...

The Fla. State field goal attempt is on its way. Ohh Noo, he buffalo billed it!:confused:

It`s right there in the dictionary bills fans. Look it up.
:lol: he buffalo billed it, ha ha ha. nice one.

And B-lo , how do we have no room to talk. The NFL is all about rallying your team for winning streaks (just ask the Steelers how thiers turned out last year), and we (the almighty Fin franchise) spanked the Bears (best team in the NFC) and handed KC (one of the NFL's hottest teams) only thier 2nd loss in 7 weeks. So actual we don't have "room" to talk, we got a warehouse.

GoBills24
11-18-2006, 02:38 AM
:lol: he buffalo billed it, ha ha ha. nice one.

And B-lo , how do we have no room to talk. The NFL is all about rallying your team for winning streaks (just ask the Steelers how thiers turned out last year), and we (the almighty Fin franchise) spanked the Bears (best team in the NFC) and handed KC (one of the NFL's hottest teams) only thier 2nd loss in 7 weeks. So actual we don't have "room" to talk, we got a warehouse.

Meh, neither team's overall record is something to brag about.

HurriPhin
11-18-2006, 02:55 AM

Agreed, but thats why I was bragging about the past couple of weeks.

muscle979
11-18-2006, 10:08 AM

No not really. When I see them play as well as they have it kind of makes me mad that they weren't doing that during those 6 losses.

retired opfinistic
11-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Agreed, but thats why I was bragging about the past couple of weeks.if you use Patriot Logic we are undefeated.

Patriot Logic: (noun) The art of ignoring any negative history regarding your franchise and only referring to recent success. (See Bandwagon)

Mike13
11-18-2006, 11:23 AM
if you use Patriot Logic we are undefeated.

Look up Bills logic :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Look up Bills logic :lol:

:hmmm: :dunno: there's no entry whatsoever!

bigbry
11-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Why, did he turn his back to you?:lol:

You are the one that likes to jak0off on Dolphins.
But, yeah Ive been sticking it to him for a long time. You know how that feels.

BB