PDA

View Full Version : well well well

run-ronnie-run
11-13-2006, 01:20 AM
well finally all you joey harrington haters can shu up, and it is about time. I once said in week 5 that oyu guys would stop talking bad about joey and you did. But im honestly glad your not and im not trying to be a dick, i was just sick of all the negativity. way to go joey(our future)

Cool Calm Mike
11-13-2006, 01:25 AM
He is not the future, get over it.

Brown42000
11-13-2006, 01:26 AM
If Miami were to win out then would you think he was our future?

run-ronnie-run
11-13-2006, 01:28 AM
He is not the future, get over it.
man you have no idea what your talking about. he is our future and get used to it you fake dolphin fan

TotoreMexico
11-13-2006, 01:31 AM
man you have no idea what your talking about. he is our future and get used to it you fake dolphin fan

LMAO

So now he's a fake fan because he doesn't think Joey is our future?

dominizzo
11-13-2006, 01:31 AM
Joey is still young!!

I think Saban will have a descison bout Culpepppppper!!

djphinfan
11-13-2006, 01:32 AM
I did think he played a nice first half but in the second half he lost his confidence,,i hope he improves on this run were gonna have

Tigers2003
11-13-2006, 01:32 AM

Well, it does not mean that they are fake fans just because they don't think Joey is the future. I for one don't believe he is either and I am no fake fan. Just a difference in opinion.

The guy is a good 2nd tier qb. He is not accurate enough or have a strong enough arm to be the qb to take a team deep in the playoffs. That in my humble opinion is what makes a franchise qb; the one who has the ability and potential to lead an offense deep in the playoffs if not the championship and can bring his team back from deficits with outstanding play. Joey needs our strong D and a healthy RB to lead this team. He is good enough not to lose a game. No knock on him beyond the fact that he is not the LONG TERM future imho but a viable option for the next two seasons if there is nothing better or if C-Pep never makes it back.

run-ronnie-run
11-13-2006, 01:33 AM
LMAO

So now he's a fake fan because he doesn't think Joey is our future?
no he should support our team no matter what buddy. and who the Keep your tone civil.

run-ronnie-run
11-13-2006, 01:34 AM
Well, it does not mean that they are fake fans just because they don't think Joey is the future. I for one don't believe he is either and I am no fake fan. Just a difference in opinion.

The guy is a good 2nd tier qb. He is not accurate enough or have a strong enough arm to be the qb to take a team deep in the playoffs. That in my humble opinion is what makes a franchise qb; the one who has the ability and potential to lead an offense deep in the playoffs if not the championship and can bring his team back from deficits with outstanding play. Joey needs our strong D and a healthy RB to lead this team. He is good enough not to lose a game. No knock on him beyond the fact that he is not the LONG TERM future imho but a viable option for the next two seasons if there is nothing better or if C-Pep never makes it back.
well I hear you, but I think he can be a franchise qb. but no way do ever want daunterrible back. i prsonallybelive he is nothing without moss

TotoreMexico
11-13-2006, 01:37 AM
no he should support our team no matter what buddy. and who the

LMAO another great post!:clap:

Keep up the good work newbie:rolleyes:

fishypete
11-13-2006, 01:42 AM

A strong defense and running game....is what the old Dolphins were all about. You can say the same about the Ravens team that won a SuperBowl....or the last years Steelers.....you don't need a great QB to win....just a QB that can play within himself....and not lose.

As long as Harrington has Saban confidence...thats good enough for me.

dominizzo
11-13-2006, 01:44 AM
A strong defense and running game....is what the old Dolphins were all about. You can say the same about the Ravens team that won a SuperBowl....or the last years Steelers.....you don't need a great QB to win....just a QB that can play within himself....and not lose.

As long as Harrington has Saban confidence...thats good enough for me.

yup!! well Said FISHY!!

We have to celebrate soon with ur 9 k posts

run-ronnie-run
11-13-2006, 02:21 AM
LMAO another great post!:clap:

Keep up the good work newbie:rolleyes:
thanks man. your a class act ha

bluehaze
11-13-2006, 02:25 AM
Joey is still young!!

I think Saban will have a descison bout Culpepppppper!!

Seeing as how you don't even hear Culpepper's name anymore and he's spending his practices riding a stationary bike instead of doing his "explosive movement program" :rolleyes: I think barring any seriously major setbacks Saban has probably already made that decision.

Regan21286
11-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Saban's liking Harrington right now. Can't say the same about Culpepper. And if Culpepper can't regain mobility or learn to throw it away instead of taking a costly sack, he won't be our future either.

TotoreMexico
11-13-2006, 02:30 AM
thanks man. your a class act ha

Wow! you get the sarcasm, you're a really bright person.

outtawack311
11-13-2006, 02:51 AM
well I hear you, but I think he can be a franchise qb. but no way do ever want daunterrible back. i prsonallybelive he is nothing without moss

You don't support Culpepper so you are a fake fan because he is still a player on our team.

hypocrite...

In all seriousness, I believe Culpepper will be the better player for us when it is all said and done. I do support Joey even if I dont think he is the future, I do think he is a really good backup.

Aqua4Ever04
11-13-2006, 02:55 AM
If Miami were to win out then would you think he was our future?

I think to go undefeated, at some point we'd need Daunte back. If we continue to win the way we are, and do in fact win out, you can bet your bottom dollar he isn't the QB next year. Just because the team doesn't win games means your QB is good. Our defense and Ronnie Brown are the two things winning games for us right now. Joey needs to get it figured about so we can be a very scary team.

Aqua4Ever04
11-13-2006, 02:59 AM
Seeing as how you don't even hear Culpepper's name anymore and he's spending his practices riding a stationary bike instead of doing his "explosive movement program" :rolleyes: I think barring any seriously major setbacks Saban has probably already made that decision.

Harrington will not be the starting QB next year. He understands that a couple of wins doesn't make you a good QB. He understands it's a team game and wins and losses don't rest solely on the shoulders of the QB.

djphinfan
11-13-2006, 03:08 AM
I think to go undefeated, at some point we'd need Daunte back. If we continue to win the way we are, and do in fact win out, you can bet your bottom dollar he isn't the QB next year. Just because the team doesn't win games means your QB is good. Our defense and Ronnie Brown are the two things winning games for us right now. Joey needs to get it figured about so we can be a very scary team.aqua man i agree with your acessment of our team,i felt that joey completely lost his confidence in the second half and the bear game was a terrible display of quarterbacking, he remids me of fiedler,,he's got to start playing better.

when daunte comes back we will then be that scary team you talk about

Aqua4Ever04
11-13-2006, 03:52 AM
aqua man i agree with your acessment of our team,i felt that joey completely lost his confidence in the second half and the bear game was a terrible display of quarterbacking, he remids me of fiedler,,he's got to start playing better.

when daunte comes back we will then be that scary team you talk about

Don't they give you the willies? In all honesty I know Pep wasn't ready and didn't live up to his expectations. But if we do get that old Daunte back he makes this team a perrenial contender. The reason I support Daunte so much is because I know what he is capable of and I so badly want to see it. If we do see it, we are a great team.

PhinsRock
11-13-2006, 04:12 AM
no he should support our team no matter what buddy. and who the

Man you're attitude is just sad. Every fan has the right to their opinion. Your posts just became the second person here that is now on iggy for me. I don't want to read that crap and mistreatment of other members.

FinFresh
11-13-2006, 05:50 AM
no he should support our team no matter what buddy. and who the hell do you think you are

wow,haha, almost every post you have made on finheaven is either very rediculous, or you are attacking somebody because they dont agree with you.........anyway, just because we (most people on finheaven) dont think that Joey Harrington is the QB of the future, doesn't mean we don't support him or the team.

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 10:31 AM
If Miami were to win out then would you think he was our future?Yeah, I would. But there's a LOOOOONG way to go.

FinaticalOne
11-13-2006, 11:00 AM
well finally all you joey harrington haters can shu up, and it is about time. I once said in week 5 that oyu guys would stop talking bad about joey and you did. But im honestly glad your not and im not trying to be a dick, i was just sick of all the negativity. way to go joey(our future)

I support Joey as long as he's with us. When he's under center, he's the man; but to say he's our furture is far from accurate.