PDA

View Full Version : A Weekend in the Shoes of The Mor

mor911
11-13-2006, 01:56 AM
H-O-L-Y **** what a weekend. Friday, went to d-days. Saturday, rest. Sunday, tailgated to hell at the fins game... Here was my weekend....

***WARNING***
Thread is not yet rated, but it's not rated "G" damnit.

Friday - I leave work about 5:30pm. Got my gear ready, scooped up two friends, and head to Fort Myers around 7pm.

Arrived at Fort Myers around 9pm. Downed a few beers and we head out.
The players: The Mor, d-day, Scotty, Two Time, and Double D.

We start off quick at the Indigo lounge. The bartender all but assults d-day and sticks a beer in his hand... 10 (count 'em, 10) shot are imidiately lined up... wham bam thank you maam, this party is started. We downa beer after the shots and head to the Tavern. We get a few rounds and get into a stupid competition with this college kids over one of those punching machines. d-day says he needs to use the restroom and disappears. 15 minutes, no word from d-day.

I go looking for the lost day, and lo and behold... he's bunked up in some booth with two girls who couldn't be older than 22. We have drink or two with them and head to Envy. They've already signed their lives to d-day, they're coming back to d-day's later.

Envy's kinda jumpin'. We order more drinks and now intoxication is starting to set in. We dancing with chicks and guess who I see... Remeber that beautiful girl I fell in love with some months back? I saw her. We do the big hug "nice too see you" think and hang here for a bit.

Back to Indigo. Two Time is getting crazy dancing and Double D is in a break dancing competition. I see a cute girl dancing and she kinda gives me the look to come dance with her. I shake my junk on her trunk for a few songs and next thing I know, it's last call. Holy crap, time flies when you have fun.

The two girls from Tavern, this cutie my boy Double D scooped up and my dancing Mexican all head back to d-days. Mor drinking goes on (get it? Mor? It's a play on words... I rule). My mexican dancer asks where the restroom is, and I point it out. But Scotty was in there. I calm her down by explaining that there's one upstairs. I show her the bathroom and layed down in d-day's extra room. She comes out of the bathroom and jumps in the bed. She asked where the lights were and cut them off. Lots of groping and making out took place next... hands them went into pants and shirts and a BJ took place. Now the Mor is ready.

STOP!

The Mor has no condom. What the hell was I thinking? Going to d-days with no rubber? Jeeeeeeezus! I comfort her by saying, "this is d-day's house, there has to be condoms everywhere." I put my underpants on, and run to d-day's room. Can't Find none. CRAP! Go downstairs... d-day is mia... Where the hell is d-day? Scott says he's down the hall at Shane's place. (remember, I'm only wearing underpants at this point) I run down the hall and run into Shane's place. Shane's an awesome ex-marine. I yell, "someone gimme a rubber!" Shane gracefully supplies me with a condom and a backup to boot.

I go back to d-day's extra room and I'm gone for the night. Woke up the next morning and she was still cute. The Mor was happy. Mission accomplished. God knows what d-day did with those two freaks.

Got on the road back to Fort Liquerdale...

Saturday - The Mor rests...

Sunday - Met up with FFIC, Megatron, Phinz17, Muck, finatics, cnc, and dd28 at the Dolphins game. Had an absolute tilgate extravaganza! Best food ever. On top of all that, the fins win! What a day! What a weekend.

Hey d-day, post the pics!!!

dominizzo
11-13-2006, 02:01 AM
WOOOW!!! The Mor had a togh weeek!!

YOu are The MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

TotoreMexico
11-13-2006, 02:09 AM
The Mor = :pimp:

d-day = :pimp: x 2

LouPhinFan
11-13-2006, 02:09 AM
I go back to d-day's extra room and I'm gone for the night. Woke up the next morning and she was still cute. The Mor was happy. Mission accomplished.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

Sometimes beer goggles suck! I remember those days in college. The next morning: "God, what was I thinking", then she rolls over and she's still hot and you breathe a sigh of relief!

At least you were still coherent enough to go look for a rubber! Sounds like good times man!:up:

njfinfan
11-13-2006, 04:13 AM
"someone gimme a rubber!"

OMG - too funny.:sidelol:

Silverphin
11-13-2006, 06:10 AM
Sweet story!

Timmy54
11-13-2006, 08:25 AM
now theres a party i missed. oh well, too bad things came up and i could not make it down this weekend. dang i hate giving up my tickets to a good win like that. great story mor, keep hitting the hotties.

Mindwarp
11-13-2006, 09:12 AM
atta boy mor atta boy

HolliFinFan
11-13-2006, 09:21 AM
T

Sunday - Met up with FFIC, Megatron, Phinz17, Muck, finatics, cnc, and dd28 at the Dolphins game. Had an absolute tilgate extravaganza! Best food ever. On top of all that, the fins win! What a day! What a weekend.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

AHEM!!! :wink:

Muck
11-13-2006, 09:23 AM
I comfort her by saying, "this is d-day's house, there has to be condoms everywhere."

Aww, how sweet of you.

:rofl3:

njfinfan
11-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Aww, how sweet of you.

:rofl3:

OMG - this thread is hilarious. I missed that part about d-day's house having condoms everywhere. :lol:

Motion
11-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Goo times http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Majpain
11-13-2006, 10:37 AM
The Mor is my hero!

mor911
11-13-2006, 06:37 PM
Still waiting on pics from d-day....

wpgfishfan
11-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Still waiting on pics from d-day....

Didn't he leave FinHeaven

The Rev
11-13-2006, 07:03 PM

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Ahem Ahem :rolleyes:
"Jesus!"

mor911
11-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Didn't he leave FinHeavennever! No. :no: :shakeno:

phins17
11-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Mor your my idol.

finfan01
11-13-2006, 07:46 PM
H-O-L-Y **** what a weekend. Friday, went to d-days. Saturday, rest. Sunday, tailgated to hell at the fins game... Here was my weekend....

***WARNING***
Thread is not yet rated, but it's not rated "G" damnit.

Friday - I leave work about 5:30pm. Got my gear ready, scooped up two friends, and head to Fort Myers around 7pm.

Arrived at Fort Myers around 9pm. Downed a few beers and we head out.
The players: The Mor, d-day, Scotty, Two Time, and Double D.

We start off quick at the Indigo lounge. The bartender all but assults d-day and sticks a beer in his hand... 10 (count 'em, 10) shot are imidiately lined up... wham bam thank you maam, this party is started. We downa beer after the shots and head to the Tavern. We get a few rounds and get into a stupid competition with this college kids over one of those punching machines. d-day says he needs to use the restroom and disappears. 15 minutes, no word from d-day.

I go looking for the lost day, and lo and behold... he's bunked up in some booth with two girls who couldn't be older than 22. We have drink or two with them and head to Envy. They've already signed their lives to d-day, they're coming back to d-day's later.

Envy's kinda jumpin'. We order more drinks and now intoxication is starting to set in. We dancing with chicks and guess who I see... Remeber that beautiful girl I fell in love with some months back? I saw her. We do the big hug "nice too see you" think and hang here for a bit.

Back to Indigo. Two Time is getting crazy dancing and Double D is in a break dancing competition. I see a cute girl dancing and she kinda gives me the look to come dance with her. I shake my junk on her trunk for a few songs and next thing I know, it's last call. Holy crap, time flies when you have fun.

The two girls from Tavern, this cutie my boy Double D scooped up and my dancing Mexican all head back to d-days. Mor drinking goes on (get it? Mor? It's a play on words... I rule). My mexican dancer asks where the restroom is, and I point it out. But Scotty was in there. I calm her down by explaining that there's one upstairs. I show her the bathroom and layed down in d-day's extra room. She comes out of the bathroom and jumps in the bed. She asked where the lights were and cut them off. Lots of groping and making out took place next... hands them went into pants and shirts and a BJ took place. Now the Mor is ready.

STOP!

The Mor has no condom. What the hell was I thinking? Going to d-days with no rubber? Jeeeeeeezus! I comfort her by saying, "this is d-day's house, there has to be condoms everywhere." I put my underpants on, and run to d-day's room. Can't Find none. CRAP! Go downstairs... d-day is mia... Where the hell is d-day? Scott says he's down the hall at Shane's place. (remember, I'm only wearing underpants at this point) I run down the hall and run into Shane's place. Shane's an awesome ex-marine. I yell, "someone gimme a rubber!" Shane gracefully supplies me with a condom and a backup to boot.

I go back to d-day's extra room and I'm gone for the night. Woke up the next morning and she was still cute. The Mor was happy. Mission accomplished. God knows what d-day did with those two freaks.

Got on the road back to Fort Liquerdale...

Saturday - The Mor rests...

Did you park in West21? and had 2 big blue tents with a big Finheaven: Go Deep sign hung on there...I was right across the way:wink:

NJFINSFAN1
11-13-2006, 07:47 PM
The Mor is losing points big time from Holli and Rev!!!:shakeno:

Nappy Roots
11-13-2006, 07:47 PM
so what did yall do with that glass thing by the broom?

yall had some real fun with that or what

NaboCane
11-14-2006, 06:43 PM
Where The Hell Are The Pictures???!!!

cnc66
11-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Where The Hell Are The Pictures???!!!

left to right phin17...Jaun, our tailgate host, me, the Mor, John..FFiC, Shane..Megatron, and in front with the wierd caulk, d-day

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/DSC00752-1.jpg

cnc66
11-14-2006, 07:15 PM
left to right; the Rev, d-day, me

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/07/DSC00755-1.jpg

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2006, 07:15 PM
left to right phin17...Jaun, our tailgate host, me, the Mor, John..FFiC, Shane..Megatron, and in front with the wierd caulk, d-day

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/pooptant/DSC00752.jpg

Shane wear those sandels home??? He might have frostbite now!:lol:

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2006, 07:16 PM
left to right; the Rev, d-day, me

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/pooptant/DSC00755.jpg

Rev???? Sprite???????????

byroan
11-14-2006, 07:17 PM
Rev???? Sprite???????????

cnc66
11-14-2006, 07:17 PM
I don't drink either

byroan
11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't drink either

Neither do I but I still find it hilarious. D-day's holding beer and there's the Rev holding sprite.

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't drink either

But you hide it well, no soda in the hand and a beer gut!!!:wink:

I'm only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

cnc66
11-14-2006, 07:20 PM
But you hide it well, no soda in the hand and a beer gut!!!:wink:

I'm only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

oreo doublestuff gut

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2006, 07:21 PM
oreo doublestuff gut

:lol: , my father use to call it icecream gut!

Roman529
11-14-2006, 07:53 PM
Goo times!!!! Damn, I hope one of these days I can make it to a game with you guys in Miami !! :boohoo:

Maybe next year. :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Goo times!!!! Damn, I hope one of these days I can make it to a game with you guys in Miami !! :boohoo:

Maybe next year. :wink:

Steeler game!!!!:wink:

We will crash at D-Days!!!

cnc66
11-14-2006, 07:57 PM
Steeler game!!!!:wink:

We will crash at D-Days!!!

bring your own peener wraps....

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2006, 07:57 PM
bring your own peener wraps....