PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the smack?

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Man, I've noticed something funny the past couple weeks. Very strange! Up until last week, every Monday when I checked the smack forum, I saw several derivations of the following threads:

-The Dolphins suck
-The Dolphins are the worst team in the league
-The Dolphins are going to get the #1 draft pick
-The St. Thomas School for the blind could beat the Dolphins
-The Bills, Jets and Patriots are good, but the Dolphins are bad
-I'm a Bills fan, and I want to make love to a goat

OK, that last one is a joke, but the others were here each Monday. It was as if the Patsie, Jests, and Jills fans had nothing better to do w/ their lives.

But they weren't here much last week - and where are they today?

Hmm ... I wonder what is different??? :confused:

nyjunc
11-13-2006, 10:47 AM
I don't gloat, I will defend my team then make fun of another if my team is made fun of but I do not gloat unprovoked but last i checked we are a game out of 1st place, we beat you, we have a 2 game lead on you are still 3 games UNDER .500.

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 10:55 AM
I don't gloat, I will defend my team then make fun of another if my team is made fun of but I do not gloat unprovoked but last i checked we are a game out of 1st place, we beat you, we have a 2 game lead on you are still 3 games UNDER .500.Notice, nothing in my post said the "Jets suck." As much as I hate to admit it, you guys are pretty impressive this year. Great win yesterday. Right now, on my AFC "Hate Meter" the Patriots rate higher than you so I was "rooting" for you yesterday.

I just think it's funny, the lack of anti-Dolphin threads here today, compared to week's 1-8.

nyjunc
11-13-2006, 10:58 AM
I give the dolphins alot of credit, unbfortunately for yuo guys it may be too late but you never know what can happen.

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 11:05 AM
I give the dolphins alot of credit, unbfortunately for yuo guys it may be too late but you never know what can happen.Put me as first in line of people who would be SHOCKED if we put a nine-game win streak together to end the season!

But I did say SEVERAL times while we were on our way to 1-6 that:

1 - We'd get better later in the season
2 - We were doing EVERYTHING in our power to lose those games early on. Its our own fault, and that's life - but at least it was us losing them most of the time, rather than other teams really taking it to us, overmatching us.

I'm trying not to get too excited, but I think we have a really good chance of being 5-6 and on the verge of .500 when we take on Jax in a few weeks! After that, I'll actually entertain the idea of a playoff run, but not until.

SpurzN703
11-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Nobody is saying anything b/c that's what winning does for you. Winning usually is the only reason you have the right to talk crap to everyone. If you suck everyone, you can play the role of a bitter fan and just be a jerk to everyone.

But being 2 games out of the 6th playoff spot doesnt mean we cant afford a loss. Say the 6th Playoff team loses the same week as us, we're still 2 back pending the other teams.

1 game at a time. End of story

BwanaZulia
11-13-2006, 11:56 AM
I don't gloat, I will defend my team then make fun of another if my team is made fun of but I do not gloat unprovoked but last i checked we are a game out of 1st place, we beat you, we have a 2 game lead on you are still 3 games UNDER .500.

I am right there with nyjunc.

I gloat in my own house or if there has been a week of smack at an opposing board.

Like last week I was up at Patriots Planet, hearing how we would lose, defending my team, etc. Today I am back up there rubbing their nose in it a little. Nothing too harsh, just enough so they get it.

As for the Phins.. they have won two games and seem to be back on track, but maybe a little too late.

BZ

B-lo
11-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Nobody is saying anything b/c that's what winning does for you. Winning usually is the only reason you have the right to talk crap to everyone. If you suck everyone, you can play the role of a bitter fan and just be a jerk to everyone.

But being 2 games out of the 6th playoff spot doesnt mean we cant afford a loss. Say the 6th Playoff team loses the same week as us, we're still 2 back pending the other teams.

1 game at a time. End of story
I also am not one to gloat, basically because the Bills have really done nothing and there is nothing to be proud of. I give props to the dolphins , they have beat 2 good teams in a row, but just the fact that I get to start reading posts that even have the word playoffs in it again is absolutely fukin:sidelol: :sidelol: !!!! You guys are a joke !:cooldude:

like2god
11-13-2006, 12:47 PM
I also am not one to gloat, basically because the Bills have really done nothing and there is nothing to be proud of. I give props to the dolphins , they have beat 2 good teams in a row, but just the fact that I get to start reading posts that even have the word playoffs in it again is absolutely fukin:sidelol: :sidelol: !!!! You guys are a joke !:cooldude:

Hey BLO-w, let us know when you are ready to talk smack, so far it has been nothing but nonsensical gibberish. :lol:

B-lo
11-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Hey BLO-w, let us know when you are ready to talk smack, so far it has been nothing but nonsensical gibberish. :lol:

. Hey u Like 2 be Gay, every time I post I have to re-explain myself to your helmet wearing as#!!!!! I said you and your sorry as# fans are a joke , the idea that I see posts that have the word playoffs in it (AGAIN )is fukin:sidelol: .... If you need so more help on the explanation of the post just let me know.... I'll repeat myself... I have patience for fukin ret@rded people like you!!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 01:22 PM

1 game at a time. End of storyI know perfectly why nobody is posting smack! It's amazing what a couple wins over good teams will do (and anyone who is thinking the Bears were REALLY overrated missed their showing last night in the Meadowlands).

I am taking it one game at a time, really. When we were 1-6, all I wanted to see was consistent improvement through the end of the year that could truly carry over to '07. Hopefully, we'll this will continue and we'll have a good feeling at year's end. But right now, I just want to beat the Vikings!

like2god
11-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey u Like 2 be Gay, every time I post I have to re-explain myself to your helmet wearing as#!!!!! I said you and your sorry as# fans are a joke , the idea that I see posts that have the word playoffs in it (AGAIN )is fukin:sidelol: .... If you need so more help on the explanation of the post just let me know.... I'll repeat myself... I have patience for fukin ret@rded people like you!!:cooldude:

Yeah, you might have to repeat that, I don't speak retardese. :lol:

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 01:24 PM
but just the fact that I get to start reading posts that even have the word playoffs in it again is absolutely fukin:sidelol: :sidelol: !!!! You guys are a joke !:cooldude:If you think anyone is REALLY talking playoffs again, you aren't reading things correctly. All I said is that I wouldn't even start entertaining the possibility until we at least got to 6-6. Even then, it would still be a LONG shot.

I do think we can get to .500 by year's end - that I'll go out on a limb on. But playoffs - ain't goin' there. When you start 1-6, you pay a price! A no playoffs price.

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 01:26 PM
I am right there with nyjunc.

I gloat in my own house or if there has been a week of smack at an opposing board.

Like last week I was up at Patriots Planet, hearing how we would lose, defending my team, etc. Today I am back up there rubbing their nose in it a little. Nothing too harsh, just enough so they get it.

As for the Phins.. they have won two games and seem to be back on track, but maybe a little too late.

BZPats Planet must be in a Panic right now. Be harsh man - be harsh! They deserve it!

like2god
11-13-2006, 01:31 PM
I know perfectly why nobody is posting smack! It's amazing what a couple wins over good teams will do (and anyone who is thinking the Bears were REALLY overrated missed their showing last night in the Meadowlands).

I am taking it one game at a time, really. When we were 1-6, all I wanted to see was consistent improvement through the end of the year that could truly carry over to '07. Hopefully, we'll this will continue and we'll have a good feeling at year's end. But right now, I just want to beat the Vikings!
Yup, winning changes everything.

I have noticed a difference here in the depths as well. Yes we still have a few nitwits that don't know anything about football but continue to post here anyway (Blurch, WTE, and the occasional rival fan), but the FH regulars and trolls like Kinzua, Bl-o, GoBills, and a few others have all toned down the smack and this has actually turned into a football discussion forum instead of the usual "you're team sucks" forum.

like2god
11-13-2006, 01:34 PM
If you think anyone is REALLY talking playoffs again, you aren't reading things correctly. All I said is that I wouldn't even start entertaining the possibility until we at least got to 6-6. Even then, it would still be a LONG shot.

I do think we can get to .500 by year's end - that I'll go out on a limb on. But playoffs - ain't goin' there. When you start 1-6, you pay a price! A no playoffs price.

Don't waste your time talking to BL-ow, all of those rough BJ's that he gives homeless men has joggled his brain. :lol:

Mike13
11-13-2006, 01:40 PM
(Blurch, WTE, and the occasional rival fan),

I haven't seen those guys in here for a while.

EBMisfit
11-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey u Like 2 be Gay, every time I post I have to re-explain myself to your helmet wearing as#!!!!! I said you and your sorry as# fans are a joke , the idea that I see posts that have the word playoffs in it (AGAIN )is fukin:sidelol: .... If you need so more help on the explanation of the post just let me know.... I'll repeat myself... I have patience for fukin ret@rded people like you!!:cooldude:1) looks like you need "so more" help understanding the English language
2) What kind of insult is "helmet wearing as#" supposed to be anyway?:rolleyes2 I'm going to have to remember that one the next time you're stupid enough to accuse anyone of grade school smack.
3) I highly doubt the Dolphins will run the table, and, even if they do, it's still unlikely they'd make the playoffs. I really think they've dug themselves too big of a hole, but, on the other hand, I've seen more improbable things happen.

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Don't waste your time talking to BL-ow, all of those rough BJ's that he gives homeless men has joggled his brain. :lol:

.Oh yeah, I forgot about that! He's the "Homeless Hero!"

BleedinGreenNC
11-13-2006, 02:09 PM
I haven't seen those guys in here for a while.

I am always here keeping an eye of you guys!!:rolleyes:

like2god
11-13-2006, 02:11 PM
I am always here keeping an eye of you guys!!:rolleyes:

I don't consider you a troll like those mentioned. You actually know your stuff.

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 02:35 PM
I am always here keeping an eye of you guys!!:rolleyes:Avetar of the year!

Colorado Dolfan
11-13-2006, 02:43 PM
If you think anyone is REALLY talking playoffs again, you aren't reading things correctly. All I said is that I wouldn't even start entertaining the possibility until we at least got to 6-6. Even then, it would still be a LONG shot.

Oh, noes!!!

You have a post with the word playoffs in it three times!! Fear the wrath of B-lo!!! :eek:

B-lo
11-13-2006, 02:51 PM

I do think we can get to .500 by year's end - that I'll go out on a limb on. But playoffs - ain't goin' there. When you start 1-6, you pay a price! A no playoffs price.Go back 2 posts to spurz!
:shakeno:

DolfanTom
11-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Oh, noes!!!

You have a post with the word playoffs in it three times!! Fear the wrath of B-lo!!! :eek:Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs!!!!

B-lo
11-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Yup, winning changes everything.

I have noticed a difference here in the depths as well. Yes we still have a few nitwits that don't know anything about football but continue to post here anyway (Blurch, WTE, and the occasional rival fan), but the FH regulars and trolls like Kinzua, Bl-o, GoBills, and a few others have all toned down the smack and this has actually turned into a football discussion forum instead of the usual "you're team sucks" forum.

. Toned down the smack? The Bills have no room to talk smack, and you clowns have no room to even mention playoffs! To complicated? Should I repeat for your helmet head as#?
:cooldude:

B-lo
11-13-2006, 02:59 PM
I don't consider you a troll like those mentioned. You actually know your stuff. You are going to put me in the " don't know your stuff" category? Coming from you? Now that hurts!!! PLAYOFFS!!! PLAYOFFS!!! PLAYOFFS!!!! I can say it too, but it sounds stupid and you won't hear again this year from me, the rest of you einstein's should take the same path!!! Playoffs!!!:sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
11-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Toned down the smack? The Bills have no room to talk smack, and you clowns have no room to even mention playoffs! To complicated? Should I repeat for your helmet head as#?

What is it with you and Helmet head a$$? Is that what you like? Are you trying to tell us (through projection) that you like a "Helmet Head" up your a$$? :lol:

Wow BloughBo-y, that's really more info than I needed to know. :lol:

like2god
11-13-2006, 03:08 PM
You are going to put me in the " don't know your stuff" category? Coming from you? Now that hurts!!! PLAYOFFS!!! PLAYOFFS!!! PLAYOFFS!!!! I can say it too, but it sounds stupid and you won't hear again this year from me, the rest of you einstein's should take the same path!!! Playoffs!!!:sidelol: :sidelol:
Your reading comprehension skills are astounding, almost as amazing as your "speling skillz". :lol:

I said that Blurch, WTE and the occasional fan that wanders into the depths the week we play their team are unintelligent. I put you into the category of irritating troll that knows his stuff and has toned down the smack (Kinzua, GoBills, etc). Although after your little hissy fit in this thread I may have to put you into the doesn't know sh*t/unintelligent category. :lol:

BTW, I don't expect to hear you mentioning playoffs next year either. :sidelol:

SpurzN703
11-13-2006, 03:08 PM

You make it sound like you're being forced into reading what we have to say on our site. It really is okay to step away from the computer and let us be

SpurzN703
11-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Go back 2 posts to spurz!
:shakeno:

Yeah what I said was we're 2 games out. Is that not true? (3 if you want to think the Jets will have the last spot).

I also said take 1 game at a time. Is that not true also?

All I mentioned was just a few facts. Will we make the playoffs? I wont answer until we get to 6-6, if we even do.

icephinfan
11-13-2006, 05:48 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

B-lo
11-14-2006, 09:31 AM
1) looks like you need "so more" help understanding the English language
2) What kind of insult is "helmet wearing as#" supposed to be anyway?:rolleyes2 I'm going to have to remember that one the next time you're stupid enough to accuse anyone of grade school smack.
3) I highly doubt the Dolphins will run the table, and, even if they do, it's still unlikely they'd make the playoffs. I really think they've dug themselves too big of a hole, but, on the other hand, I've seen more improbable things happen. Never made a type O huh? You know about helmet wearing, don't you remember your rides to school in the little yellow bus, where you and a couple others were wearing helmets?:lol: The dolphins have won 2 games in a row and I've heard the words run the table like you guys are GOOD or something? Maybe the Raiders and Bills and Browns and Titans will "run the table too!!!:sidelol: Do you realize that your the only pathetic fan base that is so unrealistic that you actually waste your time talking about that? Even if you somehow amazingly turn into the 72 dolphags and run the table , you have 0 division wins, you have 0 tiebreakers? see you in the middle of the draft dreamers!:cooldude:

like2god
11-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Never made a type O huh?

:sidelol:

Ironic, isn't it?

retired opfinistic
11-14-2006, 04:56 PM

Ironic, isn't it?

.dontcha think?:sidelol:

BuffaloSoldier2
11-15-2006, 02:01 AM
Oh, no. The Super Bowl contender Miami Dolphins are back!!!:lol:

Rex Grossman handed you a game (see Arizona on MNF) and you beat the great Damon Huard at home. You have moved up from the worst team in the NFL to the 3rd worst. Congrats. And after your impressive 2 game winning streak, you are still last place in the AFC East.

Sorry to inject reality here. Please continue to think Saban is a god, Mike Mularkey & Bennie Anderson just needed a change of scenery, and Joey Harrington is the answer. :cooldude:

like2god
11-15-2006, 03:19 AM

Rex Grossman handed you a game (see Arizona on MNF) and you beat the great Damon Huard at home.
:rolleyes2

It must really suck to know that the very same Bears team that made the Bills look like a bunch of highschool kids in week 5, was somehow destroyed by the Phins in week 9. Make all of the excuses that you want (Rex handed us the game, Urlacher was hurt, it was the first Sunday of November, MLB is spying on us from outer space, aliens gang probed you with a replica of the Lombardi trophy) make up whatever you like, just remember that the Phins did what your Bills couldn't...........and no, I'm not talking about winning a SuperBowl, but that is another thing the Dolphins have accomplished that the Jills haven't. :lol:

You have moved up from the worst team in the NFL to the 3rd worst. Congrats. And after your impressive 2 game winning streak, you are still last place in the AFC East. Sorry to inject reality here.
Really?

Because by my count (and official NFL standings) there are 10 teams that are in the same boat or worse than the Phins, one of them being the Jills. Nice try though. :rolleyes2

Please continue to think Saban is a god, Mike Mularkey & Bennie Anderson just needed a change of scenery, and Joey Harrington is the answer. :cooldude:

We sure will, but only if you promise to continue to think that you make sense, you understand the game of football, and we care about your nonsensical ramblings.

Go have yourself a good cry now, okay? :rolleyes2

B-lo
11-15-2006, 08:32 AM
:rolleyes2

It must really suck to know that the very same Bears team that made the Bills look like a bunch of highschool kids in week 5, was somehow destroyed by the Phins in week 9. Make all of the excuses that you want (Rex handed us the game, Urlacher was hurt, it was the first Sunday of November, MLB is spying on us from outer space, aliens gang probed you with a replica of the Lombardi trophy) make up whatever you like, just remember that the Phins did what your Bills couldn't...........and no, I'm not talking about winning a SuperBowl, but that is another thing the Dolphins have accomplished that the Jills haven't. :lol:

Really?

Because by my count (and official NFL standings) there are 10 teams that are in the same boat or worse than the Phins, one of them being the Jills. Nice try though. :rolleyes2

We sure will, but only if you promise to continue to think that you make sense, you understand the game of football, and we care about your nonsensical ramblings.

Go have yourself a good cry now, okay? :rolleyes2

. what was the score in week 2?

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 10:12 AM

Rex Grossman handed you a game (see Arizona on MNF) and you beat the great Damon Huard at home. You have moved up from the worst team in the NFL to the 3rd worst. Congrats. And after your impressive 2 game winning streak, you are still last place in the AFC East.

Sorry to inject reality here. Please continue to think Saban is a god, Mike Mularkey & Bennie Anderson just needed a change of scenery, and Joey Harrington is the answer. :cooldude:Keep thinking J.P. Loss-Man is the QB of the future too! :sidelol:

like2god
11-15-2006, 11:56 AM
what was the score in week 2?

Wow, you made it through one post without making any spelling or punctuation errors......well, except the W in the word "what" needs to be capitalized because it starts your sentence. Just for future reference, Blowboy. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Wow, you made it through one post without making any spelling or punctuation errors......well, except the W in the word "what" needs to be capitalized because it starts your sentence. Just for future reference, Blowboy. :lol::confused:
fuktard whesle kkill biill arg i'm a pirate!

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:10 PM
:confused:
:lol:

Looks like one of bl-oboy's posts. :lol:

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 12:23 PM
what was the score in week 2?

If we suck as much as you guys says we do, what does a 16-6 score matter anyway? Aren't you supposed to beat the "crap" teams?

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:23 PM

Looks like one of bl-oboy's posts. :lol:(sic):wink:

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 12:24 PM

Sorry to inject reality here. Please continue to think Saban is a god, Mike Mularkey & Bennie Anderson just needed a change of scenery, and Joey Harrington is the answer. :cooldude:

Chicago 40 Buffalo 7

End of story

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 12:25 PM

So a 2 game win streak vs teams who are 13-5 combined isnt impressive? Geez man take off your homer and shi*t talking glasses for 2 seconds and show a little class.

Oh, class AND a Bills fan? Sorry, nevermind

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:28 PM
So a 2 game win streak vs teams who are 13-5 combined isnt impressive? Geez man take off your homer and shi*t talking glasses for 2 seconds and show a little class.

Oh, class AND a Bills fan? Sorry, nevermindDon't forget - the Bears regrouped to beat down the Giants in the Meadowlands the very next week, so they still are the class o' the NFC. So a team that can blow them out in their house must be doing something right. Yes, it may be too late, but we're back on a roll now.

I think there's a Dollar store in W. NY that sells "Homer and Sh*t Talking" glasses.

B-lo
11-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Chicago 40 Buffalo 7

End of story16 - to a garbage 6. End of story:cooldude:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:33 PM
16 - to a garbage 6. End of story:cooldude:to a garbage 6 w/ a QB playing on one leg, an o-line w/ people in the wrong spots, and an o-coordinator who refused to run the ball more often.

All three are corrected now! We'll see the difference next month.

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:34 PM
16 - to a garbage 6. End of story:cooldude::sleep:

B-lo
11-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Wow, you made it through one post without making any spelling or punctuation errors......well, except the W in the word "what" needs to be capitalized because it starts your sentence. Just for future reference, Blowboy. :lol: I guess when you have no point, you have to point out others grammatical errors? Is your name Louis or Poindexter? Which one? You got beat up every day before and after school didn't ya? Is that why they had to place that protective helmet on your head, so you didn't bang your head off the short bus window?:cooldude:

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Don't forget - the Bears regrouped to beat down the Giants in the Meadowlands the very next week, so they still are the class o' the NFC. So a team that can blow them out in their house must be doing something right. Yes, it may be too late, but we're back on a roll now.

I think there's a Dollar store in W. NY that sells "Homer and Sh*t Talking" glasses.

I can understand how we have a rivalry and how shi*t talking is fun. Despite the fact that this is in the SMACK forum, you would hope, even a .0000000000000000000000000000001% chance of this yoyo giving us even 1/10000000000th of a little bit of "good job" or "good game".

I don't need reassurance from this person. We know we went into Chicago and did what nobody else has been able to do.

But the dangerous part is that this Bills fan walks this earth, with the "knowledge" of the NFL tucked behind his belt. He might spew this information and opinion to his siblings, or gulp, girlfriend. The disease of being a yoyo will spread throughout the land and ALL b/c of this one guy, who is so homerfied that he has no NFL intelligence at all.

God help us

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 12:37 PM
16 - to a garbage 6. End of story:cooldude:

Again, if YOU think we are the 3rd worst team, why does beating us matter? How is that such a big deal?

Now us going INTO Chicago and whooping the best NFC team in the land is a shock and something that deserves merit.

God you're so helpless

B-lo
11-15-2006, 12:40 PM
to a garbage 6 w/ a QB playing on one leg, an o-line w/ people in the wrong spots, and an o-coordinator who refused to run the ball more often.

All three are corrected now! We'll see the difference next month. Them 3 things were all the same when you ran your mouth about the playoffs, and how your a contender now, and your gonna crush the Bills back early on. Wow you all sure are reeling! "BUT, BUT...... we were'nt ready then , were ready now"!!!! What a JOKE!!!!!:sidelol:

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 12:41 PM
Them 3 things were all the same when you ran your mouth about the playoffs, and how your a contender now, and your gonna crush the Bills back early on. Wow you all sure are reeling! "BUT, BUT...... we were'nt ready then , were ready now"!!!! What a JOKE!!!!!:sidelol:

We're both 3-6. Nothing else matters

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 12:43 PM
Them 3 things were all the same when you ran your mouth about the playoffs, and how your a contender now, and your gonna crush the Bills back early on. Wow you all sure are reeling! "BUT, BUT...... we were'nt ready then , were ready now"!!!! What a JOKE!!!!!:sidelol:we've been fixin' our problems how Dicks Youron doing with the Bills? JP Lostman gonna be the next Jim Kelly?

B-lo
11-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Again, if YOU think we are the 3rd worst team, why does beating us matter? How is that such a big deal?

Now us going INTO Chicago and whooping the best NFC team in the land is a shock and something that deserves merit.

God you're so helpless Read before you post Moron! God help you, I never said anything about the 3rd worst team or any sh%t like that? The facts are, you have 3 wins and suck, we have 3 wins and suck, BUT the small part you can't seem to understand is 1 of those wins we got is against you!!!! God help you moron!:cooldude:

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:49 PM
I guess when you have no point, you have to point out others grammatical errors? Is your name Louis or Poindexter? Which one? You got beat up every day before and after school didn't ya? Is that why they had to place that protective helmet on your head, so you didn't bang your head off the short bus window?:cooldude:

I bet it took you 30 minutes to type this post and check it over for errors. :lol:

You have a 2 post streak going, B-low-Boy, do you think you can keep it up? :lol: That last part sounded like one of those homeless guys that you sell BJ's to for a nickel. :cooldude:

B-lo
11-15-2006, 12:49 PM
we've been fixin' our problems how Dicks Youron doing with the Bills? JP Lostman gonna be the next Jim Kelly? I'd try to be nice but you truly are fukin stupid! Think about what you just said? The Bills are fixing their problems, they made 0-line moves just like you, they almost beat the colts....... BUT the truly :sidelol: :sidelol: sh%t here is " J.P. gonna be the next Jim Kelly"????? NO , of course not dumb as#, but is Joey the next Dan Marino?????:shakeno: :shakeno: You have to be kidding me?

B-lo
11-15-2006, 12:53 PM

I bet it took you 30 minutes to type this post and check it over for errors. :lol:

You have a 2 post streak going, B-low-Boy, do you think you can keep it up? :lol: That last part sounded like one of those homeless guys that you sell BJ's to for a nickel. :cooldude:

.Is it Louis or Poindexter geek boy with perfect grammar?

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Read before you post Moron! God help you, I never said anything about the 3rd worst team or any sh%t like that? The facts are, you have 3 wins and suck, we have 3 wins and suck, BUT the small part you can't seem to understand is 1 of those wins we got is against you!!!! God help you moron!:cooldude:

Very fair of you to claim you know who I am in real life. Moron? Classy

Sorry man, 2 piles of dog crap look the same to me, so you can understand how I mistook you for another Bills fan.

Since this NFL chat is hopeless, who's your NBA team? Miami?

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 12:58 PM
but is Joey the next Dan Marino?????:shakeno: :shakeno: You have to be kidding me?Point is, noone is claiming Joey is the next big thing. While Loss-man is "the chosen one" according to Jills fans.

like2god
11-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Is it Louis or Poindexter geek boy with perfect grammar?

Call me whatever you like, -B-Lo-boiy. :lol:

That's 3 posts in a row, Fuktard. Good job, glad I could help. :wink:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 01:01 PM
I'd try to be nice but you truly are fukin stupid! Think about what you just said? The Bills are fixing their problems, they made 0-line moves just like you, they almost beat the colts....... BUT the truly :sidelol: :sidelol: sh%t here is " J.P. gonna be the next Jim Kelly"????? NO , of course not dumb as#, but is Joey the next Dan Marino?????:shakeno: :shakeno: You have to be kidding me?there will never be another Dan, but Jim Kelly's are dime-a-dozen.

B-lo
11-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Point is, noone is claiming Joey is the next big thing. While Loss-man is "the chosen one" according to Jills fans. No one is claiming losman to be anything, I sure as hel l am not, He will probably end up just like your boy Joey, Ist round pick who got more chances than he deserved and will eventually hold a clip board for a living! Losman is not "the chosen one".

B-lo
11-15-2006, 01:03 PM
Call me whatever you like, -B-Lo-boiy. :lol:

That's 3 posts in a row, Fuktard. Good job, glad I could help. :wink:

. Thanks Dexter! Dik head! :lol:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 01:04 PM
No one is claiming losman to be anything, I sure as hel l am not, He will probably end up just like your boy Joey, Ist round pick who got more chances than he deserved and will eventually hold a clip board for a living! Losman is not "the chosen one".OK, you're on record now as actually being Rational. Mark your calendars folks - a rational Bills fan! For real!

B-lo
11-15-2006, 01:07 PM
there will never be another Dan, but Jim Kelly's are dime-a-dozen.
:evil: I am not even going here! Marino was an Awesome q.b., arguably the best, I respect him as a player. But to say Kelly is a dime a dozen is a little unbillievable for me? We could argue this all day, but i'm not! Marino was GREAT! But Kelly a dime a dozen?????????????????? NO further comment.:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 01:11 PM
:evil: I am not even going here! Marino was an Awesome q.b., arguably the best, I respect him as a player. But to say Kelly is a dime a dozen is a little unbillievable for me? We could argue this all day, but i'm not! Marino was GREAT! But Kelly a dime a dozen?????????????????? NO further comment.:cooldude::wink:

B-lo
11-15-2006, 01:14 PM
Very fair of you to claim you know who I am in real life. Moron? Classy Your the one taken shots man!

Sorry man, 2 piles of dog crap look the same to me, so you can understand how I mistook you for another Bills fan.

Since this NFL chat is hopeless, who's your NBA team? Miami?I don't have a team in the NBA, I used to be a Old school Celtic fan w/Larry and the boys, but since I just follow them a little bit. I would have to say I'll always be a celtic fan, but I lost the passion, not having a team from Buffalo. I like the Heat , !! But no passion there either.

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 01:15 PM
:evil: I am not even going here! Marino was an Awesome q.b., arguably the best, I respect him as a player. But to say Kelly is a dime a dozen is a little unbillievable for me? We could argue this all day, but i'm not! Marino was GREAT! But Kelly a dime a dozen?????????????????? NO further comment.:cooldude:

Hey I'll certainly give Kelly credit for getting to the SB four times, but you know as well as I do that since he and Dan never won a SB, they will forever be scrutinized. Jim Kelly more so then Dan b/c folks will say that JK has more opportunities.

Oh well, they were both very good at what they did. Some people just cant see them for what they were

SpurzN703
11-15-2006, 01:17 PM
I don't have a team in the NBA, I used to be a Old school Celtic fan w/Larry and the boys, but since I just follow them a little bit. I would have to say I'll always be a celtic fan, but I lost the passion, not having a team from Buffalo. I like the Heat , !! But no passion there either.

Well to be honest, my Spurs are the only team I care for that have actually done something in my lifetime. They are 2nd in terms of my favorite teams, behind the Dolphins.

Hopefully one day the Fins will win a flippin' SB. But if not, there's always Texas :wink:

like2god
11-15-2006, 01:18 PM

A dime a dozen sounds about right to me. Jim Kelly wasn't even good enough to shine Marino's shoes. :cooldude:

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Hey I'll certainly give Kelly credit for getting to the SB four times, but you know as well as I do that since he and Dan never won a SB, they will forever be scrutinized. Jim Kelly more so then Dan b/c folks will say that JK has more opportunities.

Oh well, they were both very good at what they did. Some people just cant see them for what they wereI respected Kelly - that *******! He worked hard and, quite frankly, I think Bills fans never really gave him the love he deserved. They practically threw him under the bus at the end of his carreer.

I actually have a picture of myself w/ him. How ironic is that!

DolfanTom
11-15-2006, 01:26 PM
A dime a dozen sounds about right to me. Jim Kelly wasn't even good enough to shine Marino's shoes. :cooldude:

.C'mon L2G - Kelly could at least shine Marino's shoes. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 01:34 PM
C'mon L2G - Kelly could at least shine Marino's shoes. :lol::lol: I was trying to bait him on that one.

like2god
11-15-2006, 01:49 PM
C'mon L2G - Kelly could at least shine Marino's shoes. :lol:
No, maybe he could have warmed up the footballs before the game or held Marino's Gatorade, but he couldn't shine Marino's shoes. :lol:

like2god
11-15-2006, 01:51 PM
:lol: I was trying to bait him on that one.
Blowboy will fall for it soon enough, he's way too easy to rile up.

:)

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Blowboy will fall for it soon enough, he's way too easy to rile up.

:):wink:

B-lo
11-15-2006, 02:54 PM

.ARG FUK TARD.........bytch punk mfer!!!!!!!!!!! Is that what your trying to make me do? :cooldude:

like2god
11-15-2006, 03:17 PM
ARG FUK TARD.........bytch punk mfer!!!!!!!!!!! Is that what your trying to make me do? :cooldude:

Yup, and it worked like a charm too, fuktard. :lol: :cooldude:

like2god
11-15-2006, 03:18 PM
BTW you just broke your streak of error free posts at 3, just so you know. :lol:

B-lo
11-15-2006, 03:48 PM
BTW you just broke your streak of error free posts at 3, just so you know. :lol: Thanks for the update Dexter, i knew it wouldn't last long.:lol: :cooldude:

BuffaloSoldier2
11-15-2006, 09:12 PM

But he was good enough to beat him 75% of the time and in every big game that mattered. :wink:

Jay Fiedler was clutch compared to Marino. :D

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 09:17 PM
But he was good enough to beat him 75% of the time and in every big game that mattered. :wink:

Jay Fiedler was clutch compared to Marino. :Dthe bills beat the fins, butt****insoldier, kelly was good, but be real, he's a shadow of Dan the Man.

GoBills24
11-15-2006, 09:28 PM
the bills beat the fins, butt****insoldier, kelly was good, but be real, he's a shadow of Dan the Man.

In terms of stats, yes.

But Marino did play, what, 16-18 years? Kelly only played 10 years, he didn't have as many years to rack up stats.

retired opfinistic
11-15-2006, 09:33 PM
In terms of stats, yes.

But Marino did play, what, 16-18 years? Kelly only played 10 years, he didn't have as many years to rack up stats.i never checked to see how they averaged out. think we'll ever see a draft spawn qb's like that one did again?

GoBills24
11-15-2006, 10:47 PM
i never checked to see how they averaged out. think we'll ever see a draft spawn qb's like that one did again?

Never.

I thought the '99 Draft Class would be pretty special, but never really panned out fully.

Culpepper and McNabb obviously did, but Akili Smith and Cade McNown were simply BUSTS.

In '83, Elway, Marino, Kelly, O'Brien (who was a pretty solid QB) all succeeded.

A lot of classes will be hyped up, but I don't think any of them will measure up in the long run.

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Never.

I thought the '99 Draft Class would be pretty special, but never really panned out fully.

Culpepper and McNabb obviously did, but Akili Smith and Cade McNown were simply BUSTS.

In '83, Elway, Marino, Kelly, O'Brien (who was a pretty solid QB) all succeeded.

A lot of classes will be hyped up, but I don't think any of them will measure up in the long run.No draft class is close to '83 yet. Three HOFers, and a combined 11 SuperBowl appearances (Elway 5, Kelly 4, Marino 1, Eason 1). Outside of Blackledge, all had at least some degree of success. O'Brien was the least known and actually put together a decent career.

The '04 class w/ Rivers, Manning and 'Berger could be pretty special down the line. If all three make the HOF, then we might have an argument.

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 10:42 AM

Jay Fiedler was clutch compared to Marino. :DAgain, during the Bills hey dey, Kelly had the following advantages over Marino:

-Thurman Thomas
-Decent defense
-Young, fast receivers

At the same time, Marino had the immortal Mark Higgs at RB, thrown in w/ a fumbling Sammy Smith, and an aging Duper and Clayton who eventually left. The defense was very inconsistent. Plus, Bills coaches had the advantage of scheming against Tom Olivadatti on defense :fire:

Those big B-Lo wins over Miami back then were a team effort - led by Jim Kelly. But they were truly a team effort. That's the irony of Danny Boy's career. The Dolphins probably had the worst "teams" during most of his career. His heroics propped them up. Give Danny of the late 80s/early 90s Ronnie Brown and our current defense and we'd put up 12-14 wins a season. But that's life.

SpurzN703
11-16-2006, 11:15 AM
Again, during the Bills hey dey, Kelly had the following advantages over Marino:

-Thurman Thomas
-Decent defense
-Young, fast receivers

At the same time, Marino had the immortal Mark Higgs at RB, thrown in w/ a fumbling Sammy Smith, and an aging Duper and Clayton who eventually left. The defense was very inconsistent. Plus, Bills coaches had the advantage of scheming against Tom Olivadatti on defense :fire:

Those big B-Lo wins over Miami back then were a team effort - led by Jim Kelly. But they were truly a team effort. That's the irony of Danny Boy's career. The Dolphins probably had the worst "teams" during most of his career. His heroics propped them up. Give Danny of the late 80s/early 90s Ronnie Brown and our current defense and we'd put up 12-14 wins a season. But that's life.

This discussion will never end. Both QBs were good at their job. Why can't that be enough? :evil:

DolfanTom
11-16-2006, 11:30 AM
This discussion will never end. Both QBs were good at their job. Why can't that be enough? :evil:True, I really meant no disrespect to Kelly. He was amazing. I've met the guy too and he seems pretty genuine. Life gave him a raw deal w/ his son.

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 04:16 PM
This discussion will never end. Both QBs were good at their job. Why can't that be enough? :evil:

It's enough for me.

Kelly and Marino were both GREAT quarterbacks, that pretty much covers it.

like2god
11-16-2006, 04:31 PM
It's enough for me.

Kelly and Marino were both GREAT quarterbacks, that pretty much covers it.

I agree, Marino was better. :cooldude:

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 04:46 PM
I agree, Marino was better. :cooldude:

Not baiting me into this...nope.

:wink:

kelly was better.

:D

like2god
11-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Not baiting me into this...nope.

:wink:

Marino was better.

For once I agree with you. :lol:

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
For once I disagree with you. :lol:

That's really too bad. :wink:

like2god
11-16-2006, 06:09 PM
That's really too bad. :wink:

Glad you agree with me about Marino.

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 06:18 PM

Glad you agree with me about Marino.

Nope, you re-quoted Marino was better in place of mine, so I changed it to disagree, to offset it.

like2god
11-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Nope, you re-quoted Marino was better in place of mine, so I changed it to disagree, to offset it.

Pat yourself on the back GoBills, I was lazy and didn't read your quote, so you won this one.

Don't count on it happening again. :wink:

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Pat yourself on the back GoBills, I was lazy and didn't read your quote, so you won this one.

One of many victories to come, I'm afraid.

like2god
11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
I've never actually been with a girl, I'm afraid.

icephinfan
11-16-2006, 06:34 PM

AWW MAN, that's cold L2G.:lol:

I thought I was trippin' reading those.:lol:

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 06:39 PM
:foundout:

Someday L2G, someday...

:evil:

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Someday L2G, someday...I hope to be with a girl

:evil:It'll happen, maybe:wink:

icephinfan
11-16-2006, 06:47 PM
It'll happen, maybe:wink:

Aww man OPIE, hey at least he doesn't like boys like the other trolls.:lol:

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 06:51 PM
It'll happen to me too, maybe:wink:

There's light at the end of the tunnel, opfin.

like2god
11-16-2006, 06:56 PM
There's light at the end of the tunnel

You better jump out of the way because those are my headlights. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 06:57 PM
My ass looks like the lincoln tunnel, opfin.

:lol:keep that to yourself dude!

icephinfan
11-16-2006, 07:01 PM

GoBills24
11-16-2006, 07:02 PM
http://www.sawf.org/newsphotos/hollywood/Jessica_Alba_MTV_awards_splashnews.jpg

keep that to yourself dude!
No problem!

icephinfan
11-16-2006, 07:04 PM
No problem!

Jessica Alba :eek:

I'll give her a Fantasic Four!!!!!!

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 07:20 PM
You better jump out of the way because those are my headlights. :lol:u a train engineer?

retired opfinistic
11-16-2006, 07:22 PM
No problem!:lol:

like2god
11-17-2006, 11:36 AM
u a train engineer?

Nope, I was thinking of running over some trolls with my truck. :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Nope, I was thinking of running over some trolls with my truck. :lol:put a cowcatcher on the front, works great for slow drivers, the homeless, jaywalkers and mimes too!

like2god
11-17-2006, 01:07 PM
put a cowcatcher on the front, works great for slow drivers, the homeless, jaywalkers and mimes too!

Done and Done. :wink: