PDA

View Full Version : Still Can't believe its been a Year...

Jt0323
11-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Its been 1 year since Eddie Guerrero's shocking death...
Click here (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/eddieguerrero/videos/) to watch over 20 Eddie Guerrero moments...some of them are really funny!

Click here (http://www.wwe.com/subscriptions/247online/november/) to watch his last match... This match is also funny near the end of the match...

wpgfishfan
11-13-2006, 07:19 PM
I have not watched wrestling the last few months.

Are they still using his name?? wife?? Chavo??

Dolfan81
11-13-2006, 11:48 PM
I have not watched wrestling the last few months.

Are they still using his name?? wife?? Chavo??

Wow its already been a year, nd i dnt watch smackdown but i think they r still usin it, this time its between chavo nd benoit

i think its ashame they way they used his death as a story line though

PrepDogg
11-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Damn, it seems like it was just yesterday. Eddie was the best. Viva La Raza.

phinpunk14
11-15-2006, 03:10 AM
i think its ashame they way they used his death as a story line though

eddie would have preferred that the show went on.

CharlestonPhan
11-15-2006, 04:34 PM
i think his wife being used in a storyline is a way for McMahon to help out Eddie's wife and kids... he is paying her to play a role on the show, which helps to get Chavo over with the fans, and the money helps take care of the three children she and Eddie have. and she doesnt travel for house shows im sure, only the TV tapings one day a week.

Jt0323
11-15-2006, 04:39 PM
i think his wife being used in a storyline is a way for McMahon to help out Eddie's wife and kids... he is paying her to play a role on the show, which helps to get Chavo over with the fans, and the money helps take care of the three children she and Eddie have. and she doesnt travel for house shows im sure, only the TV tapings one day a week.
:yeahthat:

Motion
11-15-2006, 04:42 PM
I was never a big Eddie fan but its definitely a tragedy he's gone.

RIP

King Felix
11-16-2006, 02:23 AM
yeah i was never a big fan of his but sad nonetheless, RIP.