PDA

View Full Version : David Blaine Magic

Aqua4Ever04
11-13-2006, 08:12 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U8aucpJx8bs

Great David Blaine video. How he does this stuff, I don't know.:lol:

The best part is when he looks at the camera after his tricks. :sidelol:

For mod purposes: This video has adult language.

spydertl79
11-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Haha!!! Nice.

Jimi
11-14-2006, 12:40 AM
lol i thought it was going to be real to...funny tho.

Aqua4Ever04
11-14-2006, 12:43 AM
lol i thought it was going to be real to...funny tho.

No I think Blaine is a moronic loser. I love this spoof.:lol:

cltchperf
11-14-2006, 01:23 AM
:sidelol: this was great.

Didn't David Blaine do something last year where there was this big stupid prime time show where he was going to attempt to stay under water for 9 minutes. He ends up lasting like 6 minutes, but on top of that, the guy who previously had a perfectly healthy liver just about ruined it, because of his stupidity, and because he wiill reck his own organs to get attention. What a schmuck.

Aqua4Ever04
11-14-2006, 02:03 AM
:sidelol: this was great.

Didn't David Blaine do something last year where there was this big stupid prime time show where he was going to attempt to stay under water for 9 minutes. He ends up lasting like 6 minutes, but on top of that, the guy who previously had a perfectly healthy liver just about ruined it, because of his stupidity, and because he wiill reck his own organs to get attention. What a schmuck.

Which is why I don't like the guy. He is kind of an attention whore and I just think all of his stuff is so fake that it is dumb. I'm pretty sure he did something where he lived in a tine plastic box for a couple of days or something like that.

cltchperf
11-14-2006, 02:08 AM
That Chris Angel dude is much better than David Blaine.

Cool Calm Mike
11-14-2006, 02:18 AM
That Chris Angel dude is much better than David Blaine.

Criss Angel is so annoying, before every trick he asks the people like 700 times if they ever met before!

He's a phony.

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 02:51 AM
Can David Blaine do this????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmeM0Pb_4Jo&mode=related&search=

cltchperf
11-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Criss Angel is so annoying, before every trick he asks the people like 700 times if they ever met before!

He's a phony.

But the thing is that he doesn't just do card tricks, etc, but he also does stunts, and must has the "chee", which is a mind/body thing that the best martial artists have over time, which these people can do incredible things. He lifted the front end of a taxi car and held it for quite awhile, and even though other guys have done that before, most guys are huge or they are guys that you see on the strongest man competiton. Angel looks to be only 160 soaking wet, so that is pretty impressive. Most people know that he can't walk on water or isn't really doing such things or the other illusions, but he is much craftier than Blaine in my opinion. I was going to look on it with youtube, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Chris Angel had to different episodes where he stoo and had his elbows tight and was in position, and then had two men try to lift him from his stance and he wasn't fighting them , but just keeping his stance. One guy was trying to lift under one elbow and the other guy from the other. Angel is small man and these were fairly large men could not lift him a mm or anthing at all, and they were not faking. Then there was another one where, I can't remember his stance, but he had ten guys trying to push his light weight and they couldn't. This is something that takes years of practice and only the best have this kind of body/mind and muscle control from the inner energy or "qi" (pronounced as chee". It is pretty remarkable though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi#Qi_in_martial_arts David Blaine can't do these physical feats or non-magic tricks.

Nappy Roots
11-14-2006, 03:06 AM
i hate chris angel, david blaine ****s on him..

Nappy Roots
11-14-2006, 03:08 AM
Can David Blaine do this????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmeM0Pb_4Jo&mode=related&search=

if he wanted to hire 30 actors and play camera tricks he could.

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 03:13 AM
if he wanted to hire 30 actors and play camera tricks he could.

Okay, how about this????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S6tJpUxvOU

Nappy Roots
11-14-2006, 03:20 AM
lmao

cltchperf
11-14-2006, 03:33 AM
"I have never seen a Statue of Liberty disappear like this one did." from the old lady:lol:

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 03:38 AM
"I have never seen a Statue of Liberty disappear like this one did." from the old lady:lol:

:lol: Yeah, that was funny. :lol:

Aqua4Ever04
11-14-2006, 03:45 AM
You guys do know it's a spoof on David Blaine and not really him right? You guys should watch the video, it's funny.

cltchperf
11-14-2006, 03:57 AM
You guys do know it's a spoof on David Blaine and not really him right? You guys should watch the video, it's funny.

Damn, what the hell., I really thought it was him. If I am ever on my way to go out to eat at a Chinese restaurant, I hope to meet him so chopsticks could magically appear on my back and I will be set. j/k (I think everybody knows this:goof:

Buddwalk
11-14-2006, 04:39 AM
out of david blaine and criss angel...

I choose harry houdini :yes:

icephinfan
11-14-2006, 04:44 AM
out of david blaine and criss angel...

I choose harry houdini :yes:

The greatest!!!!!!

nolefin
11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
here is the bottom line blaine>angel and this should prove it. angel did a stunt a few years ago before his show started and he stayed under water for 24 hrs in chains when he came out he was acting like a punk he could not talk or stand, then this year blaine did the same trick without the chains but he stayed in the water for a WEEK and then held his breath for 7 min. blaine does things that angel would not even attempt angel is good but angel will admit blaine is way better, blaine can take more punishment and is way mentaly tougher.

cltchperf
11-14-2006, 04:22 PM
here is the bottom line blaine>angel and this should prove it. angel did a stunt a few years ago before his show started and he stayed under water for 24 hrs in chains when he came out he was acting like a punk he could not talk or stand, then this year blaine did the same trick without the chains but he stayed in the water for a WEEK and then held his breath for 7 min. blaine does things that angel would not even attempt angel is good but angel will admit blaine is way better, blaine can take more punishment and is way mentaly tougher.

Blaine was on national tv and tried to stay under 9 minutes and fell three whole minutes short for the whole extravaganza and while doing so Blaine practically ruined his liver. Chris Angel and Blaine both use illusions, but Angel can actually do non illusionary. or non-magic tricks that Blaine can't. I explained it in my previous post on the page before I believe.

In_Flames
11-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Chris Angel and Blaine both use illusions, but Angel can actually do non illusionary. or non-magic tricks that Blaine can't. I explained it in my previous post on the page before I believe.

:yes: ....Angel > Blaine

Bruzer
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
I heard all angles tricks alteast larger ones are done with a fake audience and he video edits then or like a guy said camera tricks..

PHANTASTIC 13
11-15-2006, 01:14 AM
Blaine was on national tv and tried to stay under 9 minutes and fell three whole minutes short for the whole extravaganza and while doing so Blaine practically ruined his liver. Chris Angel and Blaine both use illusions, but Angel can actually do non illusionary. or non-magic tricks that Blaine can't. I explained it in my previous post on the page before I believe.
Criss Angel does death defying stunts like Houdini did, he has successfully done some stunts that even Harry couldn't do like being buried alive, the Chinese Water Torture stunt, levitate from one building to another over thirty stories up in the air.

nolefin
11-15-2006, 11:36 AM

yes he failed but that was after being under water for 1 WEEK with no food he was to weak, angel could barley go 1 DAY i would like to see angel hold his breath for 7 min thats still a long time blaine owns angel plain and simple both do tricks and use the camera but blaine is mentaly tougher period! and has angel went for 40 days without food? yeah right angel is a tv star, blaine is the real mindfreak!