PDA

View Full Version : Alas, break up time...

Quelonio
11-13-2006, 08:46 PM
So two years and a half went by (some of you might remember I have had some problems with my now exgirlfriend) and just recently it is over. So I am single... And now I discover I have two huge problems:

1) since I had been dating her for a while, and she was friends with all of my friends, I have now realized... I have no friends, at least no friends that will not be reminding me all the time that I am no longer with her (Not being with her is a good desition, but I'll be damned if I want someone to remind me of it over and over and over again). So no real support group besides me.

2) I got stuck with tickets to the morrisey concert in Mexico City, I don't like Morrisey, don't like the Smiths, and had no reason to go besides that the gf likes him. So now I spent my money in vain. Does anyone know anyone in Mexico City wh likes morrisey?

Maynard the Hammer
11-14-2006, 05:41 PM
sorry about that que. yeah it sucks when you have the same friends although the "winner" of the relationship has a better chance of keeping and swaying the friends

NewEra8
11-14-2006, 05:49 PM
You can always try EBay for the tickets if theres enough time

In_Flames
11-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Find a hot, single chick desperate to go to the Morrisey concert and in need of a ticket...kill two birds with one stone my friend...you find a use for the tickets afterall as well as an attractive female companion for the night, beyond that is up to you...:wink:

Quelonio
11-14-2006, 06:01 PM
You can always try EBay for the tickets if theres enough time

Problem is it is illegal in mexico to resell, so I cannot do the ebay thing.

In Flames idea is better, but I still don't get that quite over her.

In_Flames
11-14-2006, 06:05 PM
In Flames idea is better, but I still don't get that quite over here.

:D it's ok, it basically just means to resolve two problems with a single action.

PrepDogg
11-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Sorry about the break-up bro. It's never easy. As far as the Tickets I do have family in Mexico City but however I have never meet them so I can't help you there. Stay up. :cooldude:

NewEra8
11-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Well then I have one word for the concert..... alcohol

DeathStar
11-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Problem is it is illegal in mexico to resell, so I cannot do the ebay thing.

In Flames idea is better, but I still don't get that quite over her.

its only illegal if you get caught.:D