PDA

View Full Version : What about the JETS

nyjetsmac
11-13-2006, 09:21 PM
really fin fans, you are so into your team, did you norice the jets beat the patrots at foxboro, any props
When ou beat chicago last week , we talked about your team...but c mon don t be so proud

Aqua4Ever04
11-13-2006, 09:22 PM
WTF are you trying to say. :lol: I don't even know what to say to this.

cnc66
11-13-2006, 09:25 PM
really fin fans, you are so into your team, did you norice the jets beat the patrots at foxboro, any props
When ou beat chicago last week , we talked about your team...but c mon don t be so proud

welcome to Finheaven mac...THIS forum is for Miami Dolphin talk, we have a forum for Jets stuff...called "beasts of the east" http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=49

next time please post your Jets subjects there...

yea, we saw...most of us hate your team but we don't have much love for NE either. "I" will be at the Christmas game, and hope we pummel you into submission.

kud
11-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Nice job, but really, we need you to lose so we can get that wildcard.

nyjetsmac
11-13-2006, 09:26 PM
im just saying....what did you think of the jets game?

Brown42000
11-13-2006, 09:37 PM
I was happy because I hate the Patriots and I didn't have to hear about the back to back loses thing again. But I hope you guys lose the rest of your game so Miami still has a chance at the playoffs as the Jets are the team with the easiest schedule remaining out of all the other contendrs for the last seed.

NJL52
11-13-2006, 10:26 PM
im just saying....what did you think of the jets game?

We were watching the Dolphins game.

elite14eva
11-13-2006, 10:31 PM
We were watching the Dolphins game.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Aqua4Ever04
11-13-2006, 10:48 PM
We were watching the Dolphins game.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

No kidding. I loved the Jets game too because I hate Tom Brady and the Patriots as much as I would hate having herpes. Good job, but I don't expect you guys to make the playoffs. I give us a better chance than you. You will roll over for the Fins on Christmas night.

Mike13
11-14-2006, 01:44 AM
It was a good game and a nice win by the Jets.

HybridPHIN 23
11-14-2006, 06:15 AM
what about the jets lol..... arent there any jet fans to talk to ??

BwanaZulia
11-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Nice job, but really, we need you to lose so we can get that wildcard.

You need to get above .500 before talking about wild cards.

BZ

Roman529
11-14-2006, 04:42 PM
You beat the Pats on a crappy field....nevertheless, nice win. :wink:

zach13
11-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Congrats to the Jets on the win.

I think Mangini is proving to be a heck of a coach.

Hopefully we pound you anway on XMAS

BwanaZulia
11-14-2006, 05:34 PM

Did they play on a different field?

BZ

das8929
11-14-2006, 09:52 PM
I honestly hoped the Patriots would win.... they have the division anyway. How the hell did they lose to the Jets?

Phin-o-rama
11-14-2006, 10:20 PM
emotional win for mangina

DeathStar
11-14-2006, 11:37 PM
yea, we saw...most of us hate your team but we don't have much love for NE either. "I" will be at the Christmas game, and hope we pummel you into submission.

x2.

BwanaZulia
11-15-2006, 06:22 AM
I honestly hoped the Patriots would win.... they have the division anyway. How the hell did they lose to the Jets?

They don't have any division, yet.

BZ

nyjunc
11-15-2006, 08:13 AM

yes now it was b/c of the field as if we both didn't play ont he same field. Why are dolphin fans so hung up on the fields? They have used the baseball infield excuse for early season losses as if that's he reason they have lost and now you are insinuationg the Jets beat the Pats b/c of the field.

PressCoverage
11-15-2006, 09:48 AM
yes now it was b/c of the field as if we both didn't play ont he same field. Why are dolphin fans so hung up on the fields? They have used the baseball infield excuse for early season losses as if that's he reason they have lost and now you are insinuationg the Jets beat the Pats b/c of the field.

please don't act like excuse-making is indicative of any one team... there are plenty of moronic jets fans... i see them weekly... nonetheless, blaming a loss on the field conditions is laughable...

Nick Mangold
11-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Good job, but I don't expect you guys to make the playoffs. I give us a better chance than you.

:shakeno:

boy are you guys setting yourself up for HUGE disapointment.

I dont even expect the Jets to make the playoffs, but the FISH?!?! :eek: :sidelol:

A word of advice for fish fans:

1. If you dont believe your going to the playoffs, you wont be disapointed.

2. If you dont believe your going to the playoffs, and you do :sidelol: (yeah right, delusional fish fans :shakeno: ), you will be happy.

3. If you guys HONESTLY think the dolphins make the playoffs this year, them you are not only DELUSIONAL, but there will be a lot of :boohoo: in the next few weeks when you lose.

oh BTW, stop acting like its going to come down to Christmas night for a wildcard spot or something :sidelol: it will just be yet another loss for the dolphins.

Nick Mangold
11-15-2006, 01:59 PM

NE was "outplayed" and "outcoached" by the Jets, according to Richard Seymour.

Just like the Dolphins are every time they play the Jets. :D

adamprez2003
11-15-2006, 03:13 PM
When ou beat chicago last week , we talked about your team...but c mon don t be so proudIF it rains every Sunday from here on out you might have a chance. You're a great mudder team, not quite in the AJ Duhe class, but good nonetheless I'll give you that

Phin-o-rama
11-15-2006, 03:19 PM
what team wouldn't win in the mud with a coach named mangina?

BwanaZulia
11-15-2006, 05:47 PM
what team wouldn't win in the mud with a coach named mangina?

A: Dolphins.

BZ

muscle979
11-15-2006, 05:49 PM
NE was "outplayed" and "outcoached" by the Jets, according to Richard Seymour.

Just like the Dolphins are every time they play the Jets. :D

Give me a break, your boy wonder coach has had the incredible luck of noodle arm staying healthy into week 10. A good franchise QB can make any coach look decent. Let's wait a little longer to proclaim this guy the next great coach in the league. The Jets are winning, yes, I have a hard time proclaiming them a playoff lock after seeing them lose to Detroit and get completely owned by the Jags. And no I'm not one who's said the fins will make the playoffs. If the Jets perform well this week against the Bears then you really have something to be proud of.

Nick Mangold
11-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Give me a break, your boy wonder coach has had the incredible luck of noodle arm staying healthy into week 10. A good franchise QB can make any coach look decent. Let's wait a little longer to proclaim this guy the next great coach in the league. The Jets are winning, yes, I have a hard time proclaiming them a playoff lock after seeing them lose to Detroit and get completely owned by the Jags. And no I'm not one who's said the fins will make the playoffs. If the Jets perform well this week against the Bears then you really have something to be proud of.

uh, i think you mean the Browns, the Jets beat Detroit.

And once again, i have NEVER said the Jets will go to the playoffs.

BTW, Chad Pennington aka "noodle arm" (even though he torches the fish EVERY time they play) is a very small part of why the Jets are 5-4.

Mangini is.

Too bad Saban couldnt have started off strong his first year (oh..sorry...or second year :sidelol: ) in the NFL with the fish like Mangini has with the JETS with less talent.

Maybe next year huh? :lol:

muscle979
11-15-2006, 06:29 PM
uh, i think you mean the Browns, the Jets beat Detroit.

And once again, i have NEVER said the Jets will go to the playoffs.

BTW, Chad Pennington aka "noodle arm" (even though he torches the fish EVERY time they play) is a very small part of why the Jets are 5-4.

Mangini is.

Too bad Saban couldnt have started off strong his first year (oh..sorry...or second year :sidelol: ) in the NFL with the fish like Mangini has with the JETS with less talent.

Maybe next year huh? :lol:

Pennington is a small part? Saban was 9-7 with a journeyman QB. He didn't inherit a franchise QB who happened to finally get healthy for his first year.

Nick Mangold
11-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Pennington is a small part? Saban was 9-7 with a journeyman QB. He didn't inherit a franchise QB who happened to finally get healthy for his first year.

yeah, Pennington is a small part.

Maybe you missed the "start off strong" - "ending off strong" and missing the playoffs just drops your draft spot, thats it.

Unless you can take that "strong ending" and use it as motivation to "start off strong" the next year, which obviously Saban can not do.

Reminds me of the Herm Edwards days where each week you can be eliminated but still have hope. :sidelol:

Bumpus
11-16-2006, 11:22 AM
What about the Jets???

Did 'ya really come to a Miami Dolphins board looking for an "atta boy" pat on the back?:sidelol:

May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.:D

BwanaZulia
11-17-2006, 01:23 PM

No, Saban, in all his wisdom dropped the journeymen that got him to 9-7 and replaced them with gimpy and wimpy who have gotten him to 3-6.

Good job Nicky.

BZ

GreenMachine
11-17-2006, 02:10 PM
So what 2 franchise RB's did Saban get?

Dolfan984
11-17-2006, 07:31 PM
No, Saban, in all his wisdom dropped the journeymen that got him to 9-7 and replaced them with gimpy and wimpy who have gotten him to 3-6.

Good job Nicky.

BZ

Gimpy and Wimpy :lol:

icephinfan
11-17-2006, 07:56 PM
welcome to Finheaven mac...THIS forum is for Miami Dolphin talk, we have a forum for Jets stuff...called "beasts of the east" http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Nicely said brotha!!!!!!

icephinfan
11-17-2006, 07:57 PM
What about the Jets........F*** THE JETS!!!!!!!!:sidelol:

finfan01
11-17-2006, 07:58 PM

I second that

muscle979
11-17-2006, 08:42 PM
So what 2 franchise RB's did Saban get?

He got one who is dependable and one who obviously is only going to play every other season if that. Saban drafted Ronnie he didn't inherit him.

muscle979
11-17-2006, 08:50 PM

Good job Nicky.

BZ

You mean the same journeyman who was also 3-6 at this point last year? Saban made a move to try to get better. It hasn't payed off yet. Mangini gambled by not getting anybody as good as a healthy pennington. (Don't say Ramsey is) If Pennington doesn't buck the trend like he has so far and stayed healthy, the Jets are nowhere near 5-4. Coaches have to take risks to get their teams to the next level. Miami settled for a journeyman who could win 9-11 games in the past and look where it got them. It's easy to say now that he should have kept Frerotte. Nobody feared Frerotte, Saban was trying to get himself a QB that was a legitimate star and that other teams would fear. At this point Brees would have been better but once again more hindsight.

Mike13
11-17-2006, 09:43 PM
I second that
[/b]

Me 3.

Anyway leave it to Jets fans to start **** up in a forum that said NO SMACK.
Well they aren't the smartest fans out there so that is to be expected.

icephinfan
11-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Me 3.

Anyway leave it to Jets fans to start **** up in a forum that said NO SMACK.
Well they aren't the smartest fans out there so taht is to be expected.

Their GAYFERS.:lol:

nyjunc
11-18-2006, 07:41 AM
You mean the same journeyman who was also 3-6 at this point last year? Saban made a move to try to get better. It hasn't payed off yet. Mangini gambled by not getting anybody as good as a healthy pennington. (Don't say Ramsey is) If Pennington doesn't buck the trend like he has so far and stayed healthy, the Jets are nowhere near 5-4. Coaches have to take risks to get their teams to the next level. Miami settled for a journeyman who could win 9-11 games in the past and look where it got them. It's easy to say now that he should have kept Frerotte. Nobody feared Frerotte, Saban was trying to get himself a QB that was a legitimate star and that other teams would fear. At this point Brees would have been better but once again more hindsight.

Saban takes 100% blame for getting Culpepper. Somon involved in NFL decision mkaing has to know what type of player daunte has really been. he puts up good #s but he's not a winner PLUS he was coming off major injury. That wasn't a wise move and it has hurt you this year and will in the future as well as you gave up a 2nd rd pick and are paying Daunte a decent amount of money.

I do agree that Pennington is the major reason why we have been so successful but Mangini has done an excellent job. For the most past we have had no running game and no defense and we have 5 wins- that's amazing and I don't care how bad the teams we beat were.

adamprez2003
11-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Saban takes 100% blame for getting Culpepper. Somon involved in NFL decision mkaing has to know what type of player daunte has really been. he puts up good #s but he's not a winner PLUS he was coming off major injury. That wasn't a wise move and it has hurt you this year and will in the future as well as you gave up a 2nd rd pick and are paying Daunte a decent amount of money.

I do agree that Pennington is the major reason why we have been so successful but Mangini has done an excellent job. For the most past we have had no running game and no defense and we have 5 wins- that's amazing and I don't care how bad the teams we beat were.

So in other words you admit your record is one of smoke and mirrors since you have no talent on defense or the running game whereas we are solid everywhere but one position - QB and since that position is improving every week we really have no weakness therefore the undeniable conclusion is YOU FEAR THE FIN!!!!!!!!!!!

nyjunc
11-18-2006, 08:45 AM
So in other words you admit your record is one of smoke and mirrors since you have no talent on defense or the running game whereas we are solid everywhere but one position - QB and since that position is improving every week we really have no weakness therefore the undeniable conclusion is YOU FEAR THE FIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I think our talent is vastly underrated. It took some time to adjust to the 3-4 but our D has looked like a completely different unit the last 6 qtrs and our running game has started to take off as our young, talented OL has gotten better and as barlow and washington have become more comfortable.

The only areas where Miami is better than the Jets is at RB and at receiving TE. We have a much better QB, a better blocking TE, a better OL, better Wrs. defensively we have better LBs and secondary and you might have a better DL. We also have better STs.

our record might have been a little smoke and mirros but while we were adjusting to new coaches, schemes and players we found ways to win. Now things are starting to click and things are looking up. We didn't put ourselves in a 1-6 hole, we stayed competetive and in the race while we were struggling.

cnc66
11-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Actually I think our talent is vastly underrated. It took some time to adjust to the 3-4 but our D has looked like a completely different unit the last 6 qtrs and our running game has started to take off as our young, talented OL has gotten better and as barlow and washington have become more comfortable.

The only areas where Miami is better than the Jets is at RB and at receiving TE. We have a much better QB, a better blocking TE, a better OL, better Wrs. defensively we have better LBs and secondary and you might have a better DL. We also have better STs.

your o-line will be formidable...

nyjunc
11-18-2006, 09:10 AM
your o-line will be formidable...

They are progressing well, lst week they did a great job against NE. Earlier in the year they were doing a good job pass blocking but struggling to open holes for the ground game, now that is changing but they will obviously get a major test this week.

muscle979
11-18-2006, 10:03 AM

our record might have been a little smoke and mirros but while we were adjusting to new coaches, schemes and players we found ways to win. Now things are starting to click and things are looking up. We didn't put ourselves in a 1-6 hole, we stayed competetive and in the race while we were struggling.

Pennington's health is the reason they stayed competitive, period. But I think we basically agree on that. QB's make a difference, it's the reason Miami never really had a bad year while Marino was playing. He made up for their weaknesses. Obviously Pennington is no Marino but he's good enough to help cover up the Jets weaknesses most weeks.

I can't believe you said Miami MIGHT have a better Dline. I'd say they do for sure. I would also dare to say that Welker has a better return average than your guy but I could be wrong. If you want to say NY has better ST I won't really argue with it. It's not also unreasonable to say that despite everything Miami could come out of this weekend only a game behind NY.

nyjunc
11-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Pennington's health is the reason they stayed competitive, period. But I think we basically agree on that. QB's make a difference, it's the reason Miami never really had a bad year while Marino was playing. He made up for their weaknesses. Obviously Pennington is no Marino but he's good enough to help cover up the Jets weaknesses most weeks.

I can't believe you said Miami MIGHT have a better Dline. I'd say they do for sure. I would also dare to say that Welker has a better return average than your guy but I could be wrong. If you want to say NY has better ST I won't really argue with it. It's not also unreasonable to say that despite everything Miami could come out of this weekend only a game behind NY.

W/ Robertson finally adjusting to the 3-4 and w/ Ellis we have the makings of a good DL. Right now you guys are ahead bangd up w/o Traylor and Jason Taylor is famous for not showing up the bigger the games get and we are heading into late November.

Welker's KR average is 21.2, he has a long of 39 and no TDs. Justin Miller's average is 30.1 w/ a long of 103 and 2 TDs. In Miller's last 10 games he has 3 return TDs.

PRs Welker is averaging 10.9, Dwight is averaging 10.7 so there's not much difference there.

EBMisfit
11-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Nice job, but really, we need you to lose so we can get that wildcard.Wildcard? I'm hoping both the Jests and the Pathetics implode so the Dolphins can grab the division. After the way Wanny gave away that three game lead with three games to go a few years back (der... let's pass the ball three straight times because running it might take some time off the clock and let the Pathetics conserve their timeouts with a lead with less than two minutes to go in the fourth quarter), I figure we're deserving of some good mojo coming our way.

And notice that I said I'm hoping rather expecting it to.

EBMisfit
11-18-2006, 03:58 PM
im just saying....what did you think of the jets game?Without it, the Pathetics most likely would have ran away with the division. They still might, but hopefully, at least it will quiet their blowhard partisans who infest and infect Finheaven down for a few seconds.

adamprez2003
11-18-2006, 05:46 PM

Jets defense Robertson and Thomas have come on lately after sucking early. Von Oelhofen is able to paly his natural position now. Improved but no match for Miami ADVANTAGE FINS

Crowder and Thomas play better in our scheme than any LB in your scheme. Vilma still hasnt figured out how to shed blockers. Add Taylor to the mix and MASSIVE ADVANTAGE FINS

Our secondary is much better now that we made the switch to Bell. You guys play soft coverage allowing completion after completion hoping for an eventual turnover of downs. bend but dont break loses to the quality play we've gotten in the last two weeks ADVANTAGE FINS

OL - We're the better run blocking unit now that Shelton switched to Guard. You guys are better pass protecting ADVANTAGE FINS (all ties default to Fins)

WR- I'll give you this one but only when Coles is healthy. He's been a gimp for alot of the season MINISCULE ADVANTAGE CESSNAS

RB - MASSIVE ADVANTAGE FINS (no analysis needed)

QB - NOODLE ARM better for now but our QB at least has an arm. Accuracy improving as he gets comfortable with new receivers. SLIGHT ADVANTAGE FOR NOW FOR GLIDERS

COACHING: Your head coach has an advantage with red flags. Saban better every other area. We have Mularkey therefore you win there. Capers and #2 defense blows away your def coord. ADVANTAGE FINS

nyjunc
11-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Crowder and Thomas play better in our scheme than any LB in your scheme. Vilma still hasnt figured out how to shed blockers. Add Taylor to the mix and MASSIVE ADVANTAGE FINS

I think Barton is our best LB and I think Vilma is better than Thomas so to say maaive advnatge is comical. We have better LBs.

Our secondary is much better now that we made the switch to Bell. You guys play soft coverage allowing completion after completion hoping for an eventual turnover of downs. bend but dont break loses to the quality play we've gotten in the last two weeks ADVANTAGE FINS

your secondary still stinks, our secondary is pretty good especially considering we had no pass rush early in the season. Kerry Rhodes has been the best S in the game this year.

OL - We're the better run blocking unit now that Shelton switched to Guard. You guys are better pass protecting ADVANTAGE FINS (all ties default to Fins)

Our run blocking has improved steadily, our OL is alot better than yours is ight now and should only get better w/ more experience.

WR- I'll give you this one but only when Coles is healthy. He's been a gimp for alot of the season MINISCULE ADVANTAGE CESSNAS

Miniscule? i think Cotchery has passed Coles and Coles is better than your top WR, we are clearly better there.

RB - MASSIVE ADVANTAGE FINS (no analysis needed)

Ronnie just started coming on. Combine Barlow and Washington and they have 196 carries for 759 yds(3.9 YPC) and 8 TDs while Ronnie has 176 carries for 710 yds(4.0 YPC) and 5 TDs. Ronnie is the best of them all but the jets are using a 2 headed attack and that attack is as good as Ronnie has been for Miami.

QB - NOODLE ARM better for now but our QB at least has an arm. Accuracy improving as he gets comfortable with new receivers. SLIGHT ADVANTAGE FOR NOW FOR GLIDERS

slight advantage:sidelol: :sidelol: Chad is so far ahead of Joey and Daunte that it's not even funny. The main reason we are good this yar is b/c Chad is healthy.

COACHING: Your head coach has an advantage with red flags. Saban better every other area. We have Mularkey therefore you win there. Capers and #2 defense blows away your def coord. ADVANTAGE FINS

Your coach can't get your team ready to start a season. So far in 1and 1/2 yrs for Saban compared to half a year for Mangini it's no contst. Mangini has done a MUCH better job.

You claim all these "massive advantages" and in your comparions you have Miami ahead in 6 of 8 categories- why are you 3 games behind us including a loss to us? You ate least have to give the coaching category then b/c if you have so much more talent how can your coach be better w/ 3 fewer wins?

muscle979
11-19-2006, 05:51 PM
So, what about the Jets? Here's what:

The game was supposed to be a measuring stick of whether the Jets are real playoff contenders. If this performance was any indication, they might have to think twice about making postseason plans.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261119020

Shutout, so much for Chad being so far ahead it's funny. I gave him a lot of credit too but it looks like he laid an egg. The punchline Harrington threw 3 TDs against that same D.

muscle979
11-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I think Barton is our best LB and I think Vilma is better than Thomas so to say maaive advnatge is comical. We have better LBs.

your secondary still stinks, our secondary is pretty good especially considering we had no pass rush early in the season. Kerry Rhodes has been the best S in the game this year.

Our run blocking has improved steadily, our OL is alot better than yours is ight now and should only get better w/ more experience.

Miniscule? i think Cotchery has passed Coles and Coles is better than your top WR, we are clearly better there.

Ronnie just started coming on. Combine Barlow and Washington and they have 196 carries for 759 yds(3.9 YPC) and 8 TDs while Ronnie has 176 carries for 710 yds(4.0 YPC) and 5 TDs. Ronnie is the best of them all but the jets are using a 2 headed attack and that attack is as good as Ronnie has been for Miami.

slight advantage:sidelol: :sidelol: Chad is so far ahead of Joey and Daunte that it's not even funny. The main reason we are good this yar is b/c Chad is healthy.

Your coach can't get your team ready to start a season. So far in 1and 1/2 yrs for Saban compared to half a year for Mangini it's no contst. Mangini has done a MUCH better job.

You claim all these "massive advantages" and in your comparions you have Miami ahead in 6 of 8 categories- why are you 3 games behind us including a loss to us? You ate least have to give the coaching category then b/c if you have so much more talent how can your coach be better w/ 3 fewer wins?

Make that one game behind :evil: . What do you NYers think of Jason Taylor right now?

icephinfan
11-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Like I said F**K THE JETS!!!!!

MARINO1384
11-19-2006, 07:35 PM
ehhh shut out....that's embarressing.....even for the jets

TheJetsBlow
11-20-2006, 08:31 PM
The Jets suck d*ck.

Ronnie 23
11-20-2006, 08:37 PM

what about them their gayfers b1tchs:evil:

nyjunc
11-22-2006, 08:49 AM
So, what about the Jets? Here's what:

The game was supposed to be a measuring stick of whether the Jets are real playoff contenders. If this performance was any indication, they might have to think twice about making postseason plans.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261119020

Shutout, so much for Chad being so far ahead it's funny. I gave him a lot of credit too but it looks like he laid an egg. The punchline Harrington threw 3 TDs against that same D.

Huh? we lost a close, bitter game to a very good team and we blew it. This shows that we are for real. We only have 1 bad loss all year, we have lost very close games to NE, Indy and now Chi and we have beaten NE. it proves we are for real.

Make that one game behind :evil: . What do you NYers think of Jason Taylor right now?

He's having a great year but he still is sackless in postseason and disappears in big games. Let's see if he can keep it up as you get back in the playoff race.

muscle979
11-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Huh? we lost a close, bitter game to a very good team and we blew it. This shows that we are for real. We only have 1 bad loss all year, we have lost very close games to NE, Indy and now Chi and we have beaten NE. it proves we are for real.

He's having a great year but he still is sackless in postseason and disappears in big games. Let's see if he can keep it up as you get back in the playoff race.

Every game for Miami is big at this point. They have to win out to have a real shot at the postseason. I'm not saying NY was horrible, they kept it close, but Chad was not good. If Miami can string together some more wins this upcoming NY/Miami game could be very interesting.

Mike13
11-22-2006, 02:32 PM
He's having a great year but he still is sackless in postseason and disappears in big games

I'll probably get flamed for this, but yes our Defense has had a habit of dissapearing in big games or when ithe gane is on the line, but they've have stepped it up the past few games.

muscle979
11-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I'll probably get flamed for this, but yes our Defense has had a habit of dissapearing in big games or when ithe gane is on the line, but they've have stepped it up the past few games.

I think Saban has done a decent job of erasing that. I can't ever remember them doing something like they did vs. Minnesota during the Wannstedt years. Of course they were giving some things up early on though, but if you have a choice it's better to have your D buckle down later in the season.

retired opfinistic
11-22-2006, 02:44 PM
I'll probably get flamed for this, but yes our Defense has had a habit of dissapearing in big games or when ithe gane is on the line, but they've have stepped it up the past few games.flame off, you're right. so many games I've seen that renowned D sputter and give up the house, it makes no sense.